College Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands started to explore his ass a little more, spreading his cheeks and rubbing his hole. Jack seemed to like this idea as he pulled his cock away from my mouth and turned around and bent over, pressing my head into his ass. I happily followed his suggestion and started licking his ass. He was as delicious as Hayden, if not even more so. As I fucked it with my tongue I stroked my cock, already hard and ready to go. Once Jack was satisfied he pulled away and pulled me to my feet, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me in for a kiss. His lips were surprisingly passionate for someone I had just met, and his tongue happily found its way down my throat. His hands went from my waist to my ass, giving it a hard slap. I had never experienced being this submissive with someone before, but in the moment I was really loving it. As we continued to kiss I grabbed his cock and rubbed it against mine, feeling almost as good as when it was in Hayden's ass. The feeling must have been mutual with Jack, as he gave my ass another slap.

"Bend over." He ordered. I nodded and went over to the bed, careful not to disturb Hayden's sleep. I put both hands on the bed and bent over with my ass in the air. Jack came up behind me, got on his knees and spread my ass before bringing his tongue over and licking it. I had never been on the receiving end of rimming before but I had definitely been missing out. My body shivered in pleasure as his tongue explored my hole. My cock was throbbing so hard it hurt, but Jack offered some relief as he reached his hand around and stroked it while he licked. Once my ass was sufficiently wet he brought a finger up and started to put it inside me. I tensed up, not sure what to make of the feeling. All of this was so new and I could feel my hole clenching in defense. Jack must have taken note and he pulled his finger out as I turned to face him.

"Maybe next time" he said as he leaned in and kissed me.

"Sounds good to me." I said, excited at the concept of another time with him.

"In the meantime," He said, getting to his feet and going over to the desk, bending over on it while looking back at me, "Wanna fuck me?"

"Goddamn right I do." I replied eagerly while standing up and walking over to him. I got behind him and spanked his ass before rubbing my cock against his hole. It still felt wet from all the rimming and I was able to slide inside him with ease. Jack let out a low moan, encouraging me to go deeper. I grabbed his lower back and began thrusting, faster and harder than I would with Hayden. Something about Jack made me want to be rough, to really go wild. Jack must have felt the same way, as he grabbed my hand and brought it to his throat, getting me to choke him while I pounded his ass. I reached around and grabbed his cock, stroking rigorously as Jack brought his arms behind me and grabbed my ass, pushing me in further. I let go of his throat as he gasped for air, moaning in approval.

I pulled out and turned him around and brought him over to the bed, laying him down on his back and bringing his legs up to expose his hole. As Hayden slept soundly beside him, I plunged my cock back into his ass and pounded furiously as Jack gripped his cock and stroked. I put both hands around his throat and went down to kiss him, waiting until his face was almost completely red before allowing him to breathe.

"Fuck yes!" Jack exclaimed loudly. "Fucking spit on me!" He ordered and I happily complied. I was somewhat shocked at how kinky Jack was but it felt too damn good for me to complain. I gripped Jack's waist while he played with my nipples. The pleasure was getting to be overwhelming and I knew Jack was feeling the same. His cock looked like it was about to pop and I used my hand to help him out. "Don't stop. I'm going to cum!" So was I. It felt too damn good. Suddenly cum exploded from Jack's cock, covering his chest. The sight of that alone caused me to cum, my cock pulsating inside his ass as my balls emptied.

I stayed where I was as my cock started to go soft inside Jack's ass. He wiped some of the cum off his chest with his fingers and put them in my mouth which I happily accepted. I couldn't believe what I had just done, and how damn good it had felt. Jack slowly got up and got dressed, telling me he had to leave. We kissed and exchanged numbers before he headed out. I looked over at Hayden sleeping, still perturbed about the recent revelations about him. I knew one thing was certain, I didn't want to spend the weekend with him anymore.

***

The next day I made a lame excuse to Hayden that I had to go home. He seemed surprised and disappointed, but I didn't care. We didn't have sex again and when I was leaving he tried to kiss me but I awkwardly evaded him. The drive home felt long and lonely. I couldn't quite understand why I was so hurt by Hayden fooling around with other guys. It's not like he was my boyfriend, I knew he was just a kid trying to have fun, but for whatever reason it still hurt to think about. I just needed some time. As I pulled into my driveway and grabbed my bags I tried to think of an explanation for Lisa as to why I'm home early. I didn't really care if she believed me or not, I just wanted to go to my room and be alone. I walked in and put my bags down in the main hallway.

"I'm home!" I called out. No answer. Weird. I had seen Lisa's car in the driveway, but she didn't seem to be home. I walked through the living room and into the kitchen and saw Lisa sitting at the table, a half empty bottle and a full glass of wine in front of her. "Hey babe, what's up? Doing some day-drinking?" She looked up at me, her eyes were red and she looked exhausted. "What's wrong?" I asked. She didn't say a word, she just pulled out her phone and held it up for me to see. On the screen was a text from her friend Nancy, and a picture of Hayden and I holding hands yesterday. I stared at the picture, completely lost for words. She put her phone down and took a big gulp of wine, finishing the glass.

"I want a divorce."

12