College Boy in Thong

Story Info
College boy experience in girl's thongs.
894 words
3.95
24.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to refresh from last time. I have bought two thongs and found that I would cum almost as fast I could put them on. It had been a week since I had bought my first two thongs and wow the fun I had with them. I'd go to class see sexy thongs on girls, run home putting one of mine on and instantly cum. Then the feelings of dirtiness and humiliation would set in quickly and I'd take them back off and hide them away again.

I found that it only took one or two sessions for them to be cum stained and needed cleaning. Sometimes they would still be wet with cum from a previous session and would be cold and cling to my throbbing cock as I pumped yet more cum into them. This is also when I discovered humping my pillow.

I came home from class with a good picture in my mind, I put my white thong on went to grab my cock for its one stroke and then thought to myself I should practice having actual sex so I took my softest pillow and put it on the edge of the bed. Lowering myself onto it I could feel myself go tense, I slowing slide my cock backward against the pillow and then slide my cock forward in the slick satin. I could feel the cum trying to push through the material that blocked its escape, I pushed hard as the orgasm pulsed through my body. Standing up I had left a considerable mess in my panties and on my pillow. I thought to myself you're a dirty boy and should have to stay in you dirty cum panties. I had class again in an hour so I left them on. This was a big change for me. I put my pants back on. I couldn't believe what I was planning on doing wearing my dirty cum filled thong out of not just my bed room but out of the house. What if someone sees it, what if I'm like one of those sexy college girls showing my thong off? Oh my god, what's wrong with me I'm getting hard just thinking about getting caught in my thong.

Off I went to class thong in jeans and a t-shirt. Terrified and excited, I got to class and sat down. I was there a bit early and only a few students were there so I tried to sit close to a girl that I'd seen her thong before, I quickly became interested in watching for her thong and forgot about my own. I forget what she had on I remember my hard on that happened. I leaned forward to cover over the bulge in my pants but quickly I remembered my thong, I felt back the top bit was above my jeans. Oh god I thought and quickly leaned back had anyone seen I started to panic and my dick got even harder I was about to cum. What a bad idea this was. Lean forward and cover my bulge but expose the lacy trim. Sit straight cover my thong but you could see my bulge.

Just when I thought I should leave the classroom, the girl in front fully leaned over exposing what I thinking about this was a pink thong full show down to the string at the bottom of the triangle. I couldn't take it. I started squirting cum and for just cumming an hour or so ago was flowing out of me. Quickly I leaned forward to cover the wet spot in my pants. I was so embarrassed my thong was showing at least it was just the top line. Maybe no one would notice.

A girl I kind of know sat behind me and class was under way. I was in full humiliated mode. There I sat in cum double soaked girl's panties giant wet spot on my crotch lacy pantie top sticking out the back. I was still very excited and could still partially see the pink thong in front of me. It then crossed my mind this is college it's meant to explore who you are. So I calmly acted like I was stretching I put my one had over my wet spot and reached around with my other hand and pulled my thong up not just so the little bit of lace showed above the pants but so the whole satin thong back was fully on display. I then relaxed and leaned forward showing my thong the world or at least the girl behind me. I heard her gasp a little and then let out a giggle. As class finished up and I had sat there fully on display I started packing up my bag and turned around to say good bye to the girl. She was bright red as I'm sure I was too she could barely say anything but see you soon and she ran out the door.

I then went home in my double cum soaked panties and looked in the mirror sitting down to see what she could have seen and there it was my girl's thong as plain as day. I then took off my pants and looked at my cock with satin panties cum glued to my cock. Thinking to myself what have I done?