College Boy's Difficult Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas walked to the door of the living room and opened it enough to stick his head through. "Ms. Parker? Can you come back here?"

Ms. Parker's heels clicked loudly on the wooden floor as she slowly returned back into the living room. "I take it you've come to a decision?"

"Ok, so please hear me out Ms. Parker. What if, in addition to paying you for tutoring, I do a bunch of extra credit research papers. And I can do chores, like whatever you...."

Ms. Parker interrupted, "Nope! I don't even want to hear it! I gave you only 2 choices to consider. This entire time you've been sitting here, have you even pondered whether you want to go through with my punishment proposal? Once again, you don't know how to follow simple instructions, Thomas. You have a lot of nerve to think you had any chance of talking your way out of this!"

"No, Ms. Parker, I have been thinking about it, I swear! I was just.... ummmm.... I was just wondering, as a last ditch effort, if there was like possibly anything else you might consider. Like something that you could really benefit..."

Again Ms. Parker interrupted, "NO! Absolutely not! Thomas, I made myself perfectly clear what your options were! The fact that you're still sitting here trying to negotiate tells me that you need to get up and leave right now. You can accept your failing grade. I sincerely tried to help you, but I can't seem to do anything more to get it through your head."

"No, wait! Please Ms. Parker! Ok, I thought about this really hard! I was thinking about it the whole time, I promise! I wasn't just thinking about negotiating. I mean, I'm not trying to negotiate. I will accept your punishment if you say that's truly the only possible option!"

Ms. Parker paused for a moment and looked at him. "Are you sure you've really thought this through carefully?"

"Yes, I promise I have."

"Please explain your thought process so I can be sure."

Thomas tried his best to explain himself in a way that still protected his pride. He didn't want Ms. Parker to think he was just giving in. "Well.... I um... Just to be clear, I really really don't want to get punished like this at all. But I don't have that kind of money to retake the class and I don't want to flush the money I already paid down the drain. And I can't afford to lose this job. But aside from that, I do also feel terrible for wasting your time. I know you're really upset with me. So I guess the best option is to go through with your punishment. I understand it's not going to fun and its going to really hurt. But I guess I'll just suck it up and take it like a man."

"Very well, Thomas. I think you made the right decision and I look forward to teaching you a lesson that you very badly need to learn. Although I seriously doubt you're going to be taking it like a man."

"Let's not waste anymore time then. Follow me into my bedroom."

Once in the bedroom, Ms. Parker continued, "I want you to undo your pants and pull them down to your ankles. You may leave your underpants on."

Thomas froze when he heard this. The nervousness kicked into overdrive. Without even thinking, Thomas blurted out, "I have to take my pants down?!!"

Suddenly, Ms. Parker took up a much stricter tone with him. "Thomas, did I stutter?! Are you questioning me now? Are you still trying to negotiate with me? Pull your pants down right now or I will come over there and pull them down for you!"

Reality was really starting to sink in that he needed to follow her orders and do what she said. Slowly and sheepishly, he undid his pants and pulled them down just below where his bottom met his thighs.

Ms. Parker walked over and grabbed ahold of his pants. "Thomas, I said to pull your pants down to your ANKLES!" With that, she yanked them all the way down, exposing his embarrassing boyish, white briefs.

"I cannot believe you're not able to follow such very simple instructions so early on like this. Are you trying to test me?! You are not making this any easier on yourself. You are really testing my patience. I will now be adding extra swats for your failure to comply. You are going to be one very sorry young man by the time I'm done with you."

Thomas stood there shamefully as he stared at the floor with his pants bunched up around his ankles.

Ms. Parker grabbed ahold of his ear and marched him across the room into the corner. Thomas did his best to keep up, trying not to trip over his pants. "I want you to press your nose against the wall and poke your butt out. You're going to stand here and ponder your behavior. When you come out, you'd better be fully prepared to explain to me, in detail, exactly why you're receiving this punishment today. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, I understand."

"The proper response is 'yes, Ma'am.' From here on out, you will address me properly. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he muttered rather silently under his breath. Thomas was having such a difficult time being treated like this. He did not want to give into her. It was his natural reaction to try to resist Ms. Parker from getting the best of him.

"Excuse me? I want to hear it loud and clear! 'Yes, Ma'am!!'"

He gave a louder response, but in a rather monotone voice, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Say it with enthusiasm, Thomas! Yes, MA'AAAM!!!," Ms. Parker exclaimed, raising her voice in a higher tone when she said the word, "ma'am."

Thomas begrudgingly tried to mimic her voice as best he could, "Yes, Ma'am!"

"You can do better than that. Again, and louder."

"Yes, MA'AAAM!!!" Thomas exclaimed.

Ms. Parker was intent on cutting through his bravado attitude. She knew this drove him crazy and she was excited at how this was only just the start of what was to come.

"Much better. I want you to speak with enthusiasm just like that when you talk to me. No more 'I'm too cool for this' attitude. Is that understood?"

"Yes, MA'AAAM!!!"

"Great! Now continue on with your penance. I'll be back to begin your punishment when I'm ready."

Thomas was certainly feeling his fragile ego starting to crack. This was almost unbearable for him. He despised everything about this. He hated having to call her "Ma'am." He felt foolish having to raise his voice like that to mimic her. He felt even more foolish standing in the corner with his pants bunched up around his ankles like a child. Unfortunately, he knew things were going to get so much worse and this scared him to death.

He was now trying to focus on what he could do, if anything at all, to minimize his punishment. Thomas thought to himself, "Ok, I need to just do what she says so all this is over as quick as possible. Don't forget to talk loudly....With enthusiasm, I guess. Say 'yes ma'am' when she asks me a question. And I need to tell her why I'm being punished... What are all the reasons I'm being punished? Ok, let's think...."

He continued to rattle off all the reasons for his punishment that he could think of in his head. He was so worried he might leave something out.

"Missed classes. Missed tutoring sessions. Didn't email her. She cleared her schedule for me. Oh and she said I was disrespectful throughout the semester. I guess I was kind of a jerk now that I think of it. I cannot forget to include that! Maybe she'll give me bonus points for remembering it. Is there anything else I'm forgetting? Ugh, I hope I don't forget anything! I should think of a really good apology too. Hopefully, if she likes everything I have to say, she will maybe take it easy on me. I need to try to make her feel sorry for me somehow."

About 5-10, long slow minutes had gone by. He had exhausted everything he could think of. By this point he had been repeating it over and over in his head so he would remember when it was time to recite it.

Now his mind started to wander on to other thoughts as another 5 minutes went by.

"I still cannot believe this is actually happening to me! A spanking? Just saying that word in my head is embarrassing. Oh wow, what if someone found out about this?! What if one of my friends saw me standing here like this? This is so unbelievably ridiculous! Ugh!!! Where is Ms. Parker anyways? What the hell is taking her so long?! What could she possibly be doing? Is she just making me wait like this on purpose?"

"...I wonder how bad this is actually going to hurt." Thomas reached back and gave himself a good swat on the butt just to preview what it might feel like. Then he reached back and swung harder 2 more times, almost full force. "Ow, that hurts! Oh wow, this really might hurt quite a bit!" He realized that his butt was more sensitive than he thought.

"Hopefully she doesn't hit me THAT hard. Oh no... wait.... she said she was going to use a hairbrush! That's probably going to hurt like hell!! Oh my goodness. This can't be happening!"

The butterflies in his stomach were really fluttering now. He tried to overpower his fearful thoughts with those of reassurance. "Stop acting like a little girl. Just suck it up and power through it. I'm not a wimp, I'm a man. I can handle the pain. I'm not going to be a baby about this. I can't let her know it's getting to me either."

But soon those thoughts reverted back to fear. "Hopefully she just doesn't hit me too many times with it. How many times IS she going to hit me? Like 20? 30? That should hopefully be enough, I'd think. Right? I think I could handle that."

Now 20 long minutes had gone by. Thomas was becoming physically uncomfortable. Since she wasn't in the room, he removed his nose from the wall. He kept shifting his weight from one foot to the other, leaning on the wall at times, trying to get comfortable. "What is going on? Where the hell is she?! Please, let's just get this over with!"

Thomas was growing more and more nervous by the minute. He wanted it to be over quickly, but he was not looking forward to this by any means. He couldn't stop thinking about how she was treating him too.

"She's acting like such a bitch! And she keeps talking down to me; scolding me like I'm a kid. I can't stand this! Nobody has ever talked to me like this. But there's nothing I can really say or do about it. And I have to be fake and like bow down to her as if she's some sort of queen. This is just the WORST! She totally has me by the balls! Aaaaargh! I HATE THIS!"

He wanted to scream out in anger. He kept huffing and sighing quietly to himself.

30 of the longest minutes of his life had now gone by. He stood there literally torturing himself by cycling through and repeating all these thoughts over and over in pure silence. The anticipation was eating him alive inside. During his time in the corner he really ran through a gambit of different emotions: frustration, nervousness, fear, impatience, shame, regret, and sorrow, to name a few.

All of the sudden, he started to hear Ms. Parker's footsteps on the hard wooden floor getting closer and closer toward her bedroom door. It sounded like she was walking in slow motion. Thomas quickly stuck his nose back onto the wall and poked his butt out like he was told to do earlier. The door slowly swung open and the footsteps continued into the bedroom.

Thomas's heart was now pounding like crazy. He was more nervous than ever before. He couldn't get rid of that pit in his stomach that never seemed to stop growing. The moment had finally come.

"Well well well, what a site to see. A naughty boy standing in the corner in his cute little underpants patiently waiting for a spanking."

Thomas was frozen in place and could do nothing at all but let the shame build inside him. He thought to himself, "Aaaaargh, I cannot believe she's talking to me like this!!! This is SO HUMILIATING!!"

Ms. Parker then went on to straighten up a few things in her room. Several minutes would go by without any further word from her. This was by design.

While he couldn't see what was going on behind him, it was almost like he could feel her gaze. He could literally feel her staring and focusing in directly on his behind, which was driving him nuts. The embarrassment was like nothing he'd ever felt before. Not even close.

"Turn around, Thomas. There is a wooden hairbrush over there on the dresser. Shuffle your feet over there and retrieve it for me." Her tone now seemed a bit calmer than when she was scolding him previously.

He wanted to protest this so badly, but he was biting his tongue and trying not to make things worse for himself, so he did what he was told.

"Now stand right here in front of me."

Thomas took a few steps forward. He clasped his hands in front of him and held them down in an effort to cover his crotch area, as his bulge was clearly visible. He did this rather inconspicuously. Luckily, Ms. Parker didn't notice that he was trying to cover up like this.

"I want you to explain exactly why you are receiving this punishment from me today."

Ms. Parker stood there with her right hand clutching the hairbrush and her left hand on her hip. She was a few inches shorter than Thomas, but from his vantage point, it felt like a menacing giant was towering over him. Her presence was downright intimidating.

Thomas was so afraid that he would mess this up. "I, ugghhh, well I was doing bad in your class and... And then you offered to tutor me to help me get on track.... Which was unbelievably nice of you. And I..."

"You can speak louder than that, Thomas. And where is that enthusiasm we spoke about earlier. I don't want to hear your monotone voice."

"And I felt honored that you would tutor me like that, Ma'am. And then I really screwed up. I ummm...."

This certainly was not the well-rehearsed apology that he had carefully thought out while standing in the corner. He was struggling to speak. He was now under the burning hot spotlight shining directly down on him, as he stood in front of an intimidating audience. The embarrassment and the nerves were clouding his ability to think and talk clearly.

"... I then stopped going to class for a couple weeks and stopped going to your tutoring sessions too because I was sick."

"Do you think you're doing anything to help yourself by making excuses here, Thomas? When was the appropriate time to inform me that you were sick?"

He stared down at the ground and responded, "Ummm, when it happened, Ma'am."

Ms. Parker continued to cross-examine Thomas like a skilled attorney, extracting the answers she wanted to hear from him.

"You never did inform me, did you?"

"No Ma'am."

"You never once sought to be excused from class."

"No Ma'am."

And you never once sought to be excused from any tutoring session either."

"No Ma'am."

"You had the opportunity to do those things, yet you just blatantly chose not to."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"In fact, you never informed me of any sickness at all; not until you showed up at my door nearly 2 weeks after the fact."

"No, Ma'am, I didn't."

"You knew that the proper thing to do would have been to seek to be excused beforehand so that perhaps we might be able to alter our tutoring agreement. You knew better than that, Thomas. So I do not want to hear any excuses for your absenteeism. Is that clear?

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Now you may continue."

"Well I truly feel absolutely terrible for all that, Ma'am. I know I wasted your time. I know you didn't have to do any of that stuff for me. And I was so rude and so disrespectful, and terribly inconsiderate."

Ms. Parker again reminded him, "I was doing this all out of pure kindness. I'm not getting paid any extra for your tutoring sessions. I was getting nothing out of this at all. I solely offered to help you because I wanted you to succeed and I felt sorry for you. I blocked time out from my schedule to be available for your tutoring sessions. I could have planned to do other things with my time. You took advantage of me, Thomas. You took advantage of my kindness and just blew me off. And then, to add insult to injury, you had the nerve to show up here at my door, asking me to help you again. You are now asking me to give you more of my time. To, again, clear my schedule and make myself available to tutor you in the future. You were not only rude, disrespectful and inconsiderate, but your behavior has been incredibly selfish. INCREDIBLY SELFISH!"

She had just thoroughly dressed him down. Hearing Ms. Parker describe everything sounded absolutely terrible and far worse than the way Thomas had characterized it all in his head. He felt beyond guilty. He had truly disappointed her and was feeling consumed with shame about his behavior. This just ate him up inside.

But, if he admitted she was right and if he repeated all this the same way as her when he gave his apology, he was afraid it would further confirm and give validity to her feelings of anger, which might make things even worse. He tried his best to admit his behavior was bad while not quite phrasing it the same way.

"Well I um.... Yes, Ms. Parker, you are so right. That was awfully selfish of me. I truly feel terrible. I definitely was not thinking at all. I feel so stupid. You were just trying to help. You were being so nice to me but I ummmm... I guess I just.... I just didn't appreciate it at the time. I am now feeling so guilty about all this. I sincerely am. I know all of this was so wrong of me. I am so sorry for treating you this way, ma'am!"

"...And I'm also really sorry for... what you said about me being disruptive in class. I definitely acted disrespectful at times. I know what you are referring to. It was very wrong of me to act that way. That was very very rude of me."

While Ms. Parker was hardly impressed with Thomas's subpar explanation and apology, she moved forward nonetheless, as she could clearly see him struggling to come up with the words.

She continued, "I honestly can't even believe that I'm allowing you another opportunity to pass this class, Thomas. There is no way you deserve another chance after the way you've acted. You very much do, however, deserve the punishment you have coming to you."

"Yes, Ma'am, I know."

Ms. Parker pointed to the bed. "Bend over right here. I want your elbows on the bed. Legs shoulder-width apart" Thomas hurriedly complied.

"Very good, Thomas. You're going to learn very quickly that it's easier to follow directions."

"Arch your back and stick your butt out more. I want a nice, easy target to work with."

Again, Thomas tried to do what was asked of him.

"Further, Thomas. Don't be bashful. Arch your back as far as you can and really poke your butt out there."

He felt so ashamed. Bending over was one thing, but having to arch his back like this felt like a significantly more submissive posture. His heart was beating like crazy. Ms. Parker stood behind him for a few moments to soak in the wonderful view from behind of this boy presenting his bottom for her. Thomas could not wait for this to be over quickly and the fact that she was prolonging it was just killing him inside.

"Perfect. Is this starting to become embarrassing yet, Thomas?"

"Ugh, very much, Ma'am!"

"Great. As it should be."

Finally, Ms. Parker walked up to him, placing her left hand on the small of his arched back and touching his bottom gently with the hairbrush.

"Thomas, you will remain in position unless I tell you otherwise. Now during your punishment, I allow general complaining, babbling, promises to behave, moaning with pain, and crying. I do not allow foul language or violent outbursts. You will not kick, squirm or move out of position, nor will you do anything to try to stop me or to delay this punishment. Breaking any of these rules will only make things worse for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand."

"And just so we're clear, I don't care if you're crying or how much you beg me to stop, I will not be deterred by any of that. This punishment will continue until I'm satisfied that you've thoroughly learned your lesson. Is that understood?"