College Boy's Difficult Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I want you to go walk over, put your nose in the corner, hands on your head. You will keep your pants and underwear down. I want that red bottom on display for me to see. I want you stand there and let this all sink in. While you're in the corner, I expect you to think about how you don't want something like this to happen ever again. More importantly, you need to do some serious reflection about the changes you need to make. Once you've gathered your composure, you're going to apologize one last time and explain to me how you intend to change in the future. Do you understand me?

"Yes, ma'am. I understand."

"Good, now off you go."

Thomas shuffled his way back to the corner. His butt felt like it was literally on fire. He wanted to reach down and rub the sting out so bad but he knew he had to remain in place and give in to it as best he could.

Ms. Parker sat in her chair admiring his red behind. She was on quite a bit of a high, perhaps a bit of a power trip. She, too, needed a few minutes to reflect and to take it all in.

She left him in the corner for about 20 long minutes. Thomas stood there the entire time sniffling and trying to regain his composure. As the pain started to subside, the embarrassment returned. Again, he could feel her staring at his butt from behind. Thomas was trying to put together everything that just happened. He couldn't get the image out of his head of him bent over Ms. Parker's knee begging and pleading with her to stop spanking him. He probably looked so foolish. He was thoroughly humbled and feeling rather broken.

Nevertheless, he sincerely regretted his behavior and was sincerely sorry for everything that he did to earn that puniushment.

"OK Thomas. Turn around and face me for your apology."

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Parker! I know I took advantage of you! I took advantage of your kindness. I thought I could talk my way out of getting a failing grade. I though I get away with it. It was just pure selfishness, Ma'am! I was rude! I was inconsiderate! I was so unbelievably disrespectful towards you. I didn't deserve any second chances or third chances! Thank you so much for giving me another opportunity! I know that I caused you immense inconvenience. I caused you to re-arrange your schedule multiple times and now I'm asking you to do it again to make up for the tutoring sessions I missed. I can never be grateful enough that you would be so lucky to allow me another chance to pass your class. I will never do anything like this again! I am so sincerely sorry for my behavior Ma'am. I promise to be so respectful in the future."

"Thomas, I accept your apology. I know this wasn't easy for you at all today, but it was very brave of you to make it all the way through. You are forgiven. I hope we never have to do this again. You may pull your pants up. Your punishment is now over. We shall not speak of this again and you have my word that this entire ordeal stays between me and you."

Notwithstanding the uncomfortable feelings Thomas had experienced in the corner, once Ms. Parker forgave him, he surprisingly came away feeling very positive. He felt proud that he made it through the whole thing and that he didn't walk out. He was so happy and relieved that the pain and embarrassment was finally over. He was also happy that Ms. Parker forgave him and that she was no longer disappointed with how he took advantage of her. Further, despite all that he went through, he had never really been forced to open up emotionally nor had he ever been made to feel so vulnerable like that with anyone. And this oddly made it feel like he formed a special bond and/or connection with her. It was a huge relief for him to let go like that. He trusted her. He truly believed that she did this out of care and concern for him. Because of this, he never wantes to disappoint her like this again.

THE END