College Boy's Difficult Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing this petrified him and gave him pause. Everything she was saying just kept getting worse and worse. "Um...Yes... Ma'am."

"Great, now we can begin."

Thomas stared down at the bed trying to see Ms. Parker from his peripheral vision so he could try to brace himself for the first strike.

Ms. Parker gently rubbed the hairbrush over his underwear.

"Perhaps if your mother disciplined you properly as a child, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. I'm now going to show you the type of discipline you should have received a very long time ago."

Ms. Parker then pulled the hairbrush back and delivered a swift sharp volley of spanks to the mid center of his bottom, alternating cheeks, one right after the other. 1-2-3-4-5-6! The swats at almost full force in order to really send a message and get his attention right away. She knew these swats hurt like hell and she paused to let them sink in. This gave him a jarring preview of what he was up against.

Thomas barely had any time to react to this. The pain was intense and took him by complete surprise. After the first 2 swats, he tried to inhale but gasped and felt his breath quickened by the next 4 swats. He could hardly get a deep breath in. He had no idea at all that it would possibly hurt this bad. Pure shock and disbelief set upon him. He anticipated one swat, but not 6! And he didn't anticipate them to come so quickly like that.

About 5 seconds went by and he was still trying to process the immense pain when another 6 rapid fire swats came raining down in the same area, again alternating cheek to cheek. Thomas was trying his best to remain stoic and fight through the pain without letting on how dreadful that hairbrush felt. But Thomas's legs had already shaken a few times in between swats and Ms. Parker knew he was already fighting it.

"Doesn't feel very good, does it?"

Before he could get out a "no, Ma'am," another quick set of 6 swats came crashing down again. This time, they were lower and directly to the sit-spot area. Thomas couldn't conceive how much worse it hurt in this area. The sting of the hairbrush was too much for him. His legs shook much more this time and his elbows uncontrollably collapsed underneath him as he fell down onto the bed cowering in pain. Thomas again was struggling to take a deep breath.

"Thomas, what did I tell you about remaining in position? Are you refusing to follow the rules that we just went over no more than 2 minutes ago?"

"Ugh, no I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that, ma'am! I'm trying! OWWW ok this really really hurts! Wow!"

"I don't care if you think it hurts. Get back into position and stick your butt out!"

As soon as Thomas got back into position, 12 more spanks landed in the same manner as before right to the sit spot. By the 5th spank, Thomas was screaming out in agony. "OWWW OWWWWWW!!!!" By the 12th one, Thomas again fell forward, unable to stay in place.

"Thomas, I'm not going to tell you again. Get back into position right now!"

He literally felt sick to his stomach from how much his bottom was stinging. The pain was excruciating and he didn't know how to deal with it when the swats kept coming so quickly. He was desperate. He wanted so bad for this to stop and didn't know what to do or how to fight through with the immense pain. Yet, the only option he had was to stick his butt out again for her to continue with this absolutely terrifying assault, which was nearly impossible for him to accept. This left him feeling so defeated.

He was starting to have serious doubts about whether he would be able to endure it. Trying to remain stoic seemed impossible at this point. Finally, he was back in place.

"Thomas, you DO feel that you deserve this spanking, do you not?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I know I deserve it!"

"When you apologized earlier, were you truly sorry for the way you behaved? Or were you just saying that to get me to take piety on you?"

"Oh, I promise, Ma'am! I promise I was truly sorry! I mean I am truly sorry now! Sorry both then AND now!"

"Well, when I see you moving out of position like this, it shows me that you're not willing to accept your punishment. It also shows me that you are STILL not understanding and following the rules. And that's why you're here being punished, is it not? For not following the rules?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I know I wasn't following the rules. I'm so very very sorry! I'm really trying my best! This just hurts so bad!! I've never felt anything like this before!"

"Thomas, I believe you said earlier that you were going to try to take your punishment like a man. Well that's certainly not what's happening right now. In fact, you seem to have no clue how to act like a mature adult. You might be 18 years old, but to me, you are still very much a boy. Yet there is a difference between little boys and big boys. Little boys don't know how to follow rules. Big boys know better. Right now I'm trying to spank you like a big boy. But if you don't stay in position and show me that you know how to follow the rules, then I'm going to pull your underwear down, I'm going to bend you over my knee, and I'm going to spank you like a naughty little boy. Do I make myself clear?"

Thomas could not believe what she had just said. He didn't think things could quite possibly get any more embarrassing than this! Thomas started to panic as he thought to himself, "Pull my underwear down?!!! OH HELL NO!!!!! She did not just say that! Omg, omg, omg, just stay in place!!! STAY IN PLACE!!!"

"Yes, ma'am! That's very clear! I absolutely do not want that to happen AT ALL, ma'am! I'm very sorry! I am trying my very best! I won't move! I promise!

"I want you to tell me: Are you going to take your spanking like a big boy or a naughty little boy?"

"I'm going to stay in position, Ma'am! I promise!"

"That's not what I asked, Thomas. Are you going to take your spanking like a big boy or a naughty little boy?"

Thomas reluctantly and hesitantly replied, "Ugh, like a big boy, Ma'am!"

Thomas felt so embarrassed just saying the phrase, "big boy," and hearing her tell him that he was a "naughty boy." This was driving him insane. He just despised the thought of being treated in such a juvenile manner and he struggled to even utter those words. He was beyond too old to be treated like this.

"Say it louder. I'm [spank] going [spank] to [spank] take [spank] my [spank] spanking [spank!!] like [spank] a [spank!] Big [spank!] Boy, [spank] Ma'am!!! [spank spank spank!!!]"

Thomas wailed in pain with each swat as he tried so hard to remain in position. "OWWWWW OWWWWWW Oh my gosh, I'M GOING TO TAKE MY SPANKING LIKE A BIG BOY, MA'AM!!!"

The shame of having to repeat a phrase like this should have been the least of his worries. While Thomas was determined to fight as hard as he could, he had very serious doubts as to whether he could, in fact, remain in place. He was already clenching his bottom and he felt his knees start to buckle again. He didn't know how much more he could take. He certainly wouldn't be able to stay in position for too much more. The pain was far too overwhelming.

"Good, I'm happy to hear that you want to act like a big boy, Thomas!"

Unbeknownst to him, Ms. Parker already knew he wouldn't be able to remain in position. She was going to make sure of it by spanking him until he fell back onto the bed again. With that, she pulled her hairbrush high in the air and started swatting away at his bottom in quick succession. Thomas was yelping, while trying fervently not to move. Sweat beads started accumulating on his forehead. Soon enough, his flight or fight instincts started to kick in. She did not stop spanking until he chose flight.

He clenched his teeth, grabbed ahold of the bed sheets and squeezed them as tight as he could. After about 25 hard spanks, Thomas's knees were shaking uncontrollably. The sting of the hairbrush was just way too much. Finally, his knees buckled underneath him sending him collapsing back onto the bed in agony. He rolled onto his side to pull his bottom out of the way in case Ms. Parker tried to continue swatting him further. He was so utterly disappointed with himself for not toughing it out.

Thomas stared back at Ms. Parker with puppy dog eyes in hope and desperation that she'd have mercy on him and stop this punishment. "Oh Please! Please! Please, Ms. Parker... Ma'am!!! Please?!! I'm so so so sorryyyyy! Please no more! OH this hurts!!!"

But the look on Ms. Parker's face told him that no mercy would be given. He realized that his pleas would be of no help.

"Excuse me? Did you say 'no more'? You refused to follow my rules during this punishment, Thomas. And I gave you several chances. Sound familiar? I allowed you to keep your underwear on and retain some dignity like a big boy. I allowed you to bend over on your own and I asked you to hold yourself in place while I punished you. But apparently you just need to learn the hard way. So now we are going to start this punishment all over again. But this time you're going to learn how it feels to be spanked like a naughty little boy."

Thomas was truly at a loss for words upon hearing this. All of this seemed so profoundly unfair to him. It was beyond his comprehension. And he didn't know whether to fear the embarrassment or pain more. Both were equally terrifying.

Then he thought to himself, "Did she just say 'Start over again?!' This cannot be happening!" He felt so helpless and desperate, yet the only one who could save him from this dire situation had just informed him that things were about to get much worse. He literally felt like he wanted to cry. He contemplated getting up and walking out, but his career was on the line and he thought about how guilty he felt with the way he treated Ms. Parker.

"Stand up, put those hands on your head, and face me. Right now. Those underpants are coming down."

Thomas slowly stood up and locked his fingers behind his head, not wanting to anger her even more. Ms. Parker pulled a chair out into the center of the room and sat down in front of him. He closed his eyes. He could not bare to look at Ms. Parker when she pulled his underwear down.

She hooked her fingers into the waistband of his underwear and paused. "Eyes open Thomas. Look at me. I don't care how embarrassing this is for you. I want to see that this lesson is truly getting through to you."

He opened his eyes and just gave in to her. He looked back at her with the look of scorn and contempt in his eyes, which he was trying very hard not to make obvious. Inside, he was fuming mad. It felt like she was just completely owning him.

Ms. Parker knew how awful it was for him to have to endure all this too. She knew she was getting to him. She had such second-hand embarrassment for Thomas too. She knew he had way too much pride and this was light-years away from his comfort zone. Paradoxically, Ms. Parker felt a little bad about the fact that she didn't feel bad enough for him to stop intentionally embarrassing him like this. This was a guilty pleasure for her and she was quietly enjoying all this. She was selfishly embracing her sadistic side. The entire time she kept telling herself that he deserves this and that it's a good thing, especially for a guy like him, to experience humility like this. Plus, it's only temporary.

With that, she slowly shimmied his underwear down to just above his knees, maintaining eye contact with him the entire time. He felt an intense urge to bring his hands down to cover himself and his hands actually flinched a little bit as his underwear came down, but he caught himself.

"Naughty boys don't get any privacy. I warned you before we started that this was going to be very embarrassing, did I not?"

"Ugh, yes, Ma'am," he sighed.

"Good, you should be embarrassed having to be treated like this. But you should be WAY more embarrassed by your behavior."

Ms. Parker then sat back in her chair crossing her legs and folding her arms. She paused again to allow him time to fully experience and soak in what was happening to him.

As he stood there fully exposed in front of her, the feelings of humility were entirely overpowering him. He was no longer thinking about the intense pain he was feeling on his backside. He wanted to melt into the ground in shame. His eyes immediately darted to the floor after she sat back. He could no longer bare to maintain eye contact with Ms. Parker as he stood so exposed like this. He knew she could see absolutely everything. He could feel his penis and balls just dangling down helplessly in front of her in full view and he knew she was staring directly at them. Luckily, Ms. Parker spared him further embarrassment by not continuing to require him to make eye contact.

He was so eager to get this over with. He was also seriously regretting not staying in place and not pushing through the pain.

Finally, after about a minute, she said "Now come on, bend over my knee. You asked for this. You didn't want to take your spanking like a big boy."

Ms. Parker grabbed him by the hand and led him to bend over her left knee. Thomas felt so unbelievably ridiculous in this position. The blood rushed to his head as he hung over her knee face down. His full weight was distributed to Ms. Parker's left knee. His butt was positioned high up in the air in perfect view for her to see. He could feel the cool air brushing across his stretched out bottom. His legs hung down on the other side of her knee. He tried to keep them closed tightly together to keep Ms. Parker from seeing his balls and his anus from behind, and just the thought of that made him cringe. This position made things feel so much more up close and personal. She was directly in his space. He was so not used to a woman seeing him from this vantage point. And this is exactly how he pictured a child being punished. It felt like a terrible nightmare.

Once again, she gave it more time to sink in as she held him in place like this. Ms. Parker didn't waste any opportunity to prolong things in order to build up the anticipation. This was a big part of the punishment for her. Eventually, she locked her right leg around the backs of his to secure him in place.

She then started the assault on his poor bottom. It felt like she was spanking even harder than before. Thomas could hardly catch his breath between each spank. They were landing all over his behind in unpredictable spots.

Surprisingly, Ms. Parker had his legs locked unexpectedly tight. He couldn't believe how strong she was. She was literally manhandling him and restricting him like a child. He tried to wiggle a little bit to loosen her grip but he couldn't at all. Instinctively, his hand reached back to cover his behind.

"Oh no, don't even think about it." She quickly grabbed his hand, pinned it to his back, and carried on. Thomas was now helpless and totally compromised. Yet, the hairbrush continued to come down furiously.

"You're not going to stop me. You're going to take this spanking whether you like it or not. And it's not going to stop until I'm satisfied that you learn your lesson."

"You need to learn how to be a mature, responsible, young man!" [spank spank spank]

"This is EXACTLY how your mother should have disciplined you as a child." [spank spank]

"You've had this coming for a long time." [spank spank spank spank]

"You were an arrogant, cocky young man when you walked in here today and I immediately saw a significant change in your demeanor as soon as I told you that you'd be getting a spanking. Clearly this is the best way to get through to you." [spank spank spank spank spank spank spank]

"You need to learn some humility. You're not such a hot shot when you're lying across my lap kicking and crying like a naughty boy. Are you?"

"NO, MA'AM!!" Thomas's voice nearly cracked as he yelped out.

Then she really amped things up, which really made him squirm. The following spanks focused directly on his sit spot, back and forth, picking up the pace faster and faster. Thomas was trying to wiggle around so she would swat him somewhere else on his bottom allowing him time to recover. But that didn't work at all. He started kicking his legs up and down as fast as he could to try to signal how truly awful the pain was. Ms. Parker clearly got his message but the speed and intensity continued nonetheless.

"You have a whole lot to learn in life."[Spank spank]

"It's never too late to turn things around, Thomas. But it's going to take a lot of work on your part!" [spank spank spank spank]

"I strongly suspect I'm not the only person you've treated so disrespectfully." [spank spank spank spank]

"Hopefully after this you take a step back and start to seriously consider how your actions affect others."

[spank spank spank]

"Hopefully you take a good look in the mirror and think about whether you treat other people the same way." [spank spank].

"And if so, you need to apologize and change your attitude right away because nobody deserves to be treated that way." [spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank]

If you don't make some serious changes, sooner or later you're going to have a real hardship and you're not going to face someone who is nice enough to give you a second or third chance like me. You are so lucky that I care about you enough to give you this opportunity." [spank spank spank spank]

"You should be thankful I'm taking the time to teach you a lesson like this."

[spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank]

Thomas started to go into full on panic mode. He was wiggling, and kicking and screaming; apologizing profusely, promising to be good, begging, pleading, saying whatever he thought might get it to stop, but the spanking was relentless. Thomas couldn't recall a time in his life where he felt so powerless and in so much pain.

All of this was music to Ms. Parker's ears. The sight of Thomas face down across her knee with his pants and underwear down around his ankles, the sounds that he was making, the uncontrollable movements, the wiggling and squirming in such a juvenile manner, the crying and pleading... The power and control she felt... It was all so highly intoxicating. She could hardly contain her excitement. His resistance seemed to fuel her fire even more as she kept spanking him.

Thomas was now freaking out but there was absolutely nothing he could do. He felt like he was free-falling from the sky and he was reaching back desperately trying to find the cord to his parachute cord, yet there was no cord to pull. He had no choice but to give in. He was broken and defeated. Tears started to well up in his eyes and they began to really flow. Thomas started bawling like a baby. Ms. Parker got exactly what she wanted from him and the spanking started to come to an end.

She held him in place across her knee and let him sob away, listening intently and trying to take it all in.

"Are you starting to learn your lesson now, Thomas?"

"Ooooh yes, Ma'am!!! I'm SO SOR... SO SORRY!!!" Thomas replied, as he fought through the sobs.

His butt was fire engine red and Ms. Parker could almost feel heat emanating from it. It was just a lovely sight for her to see. She then finished up with one final barrage onto his poor, aching, sensitive behind.

At some point, the swats finally stopped. Ms. Parker let go of his hand and loosened the grip she had with her legs. "You may stand up now, Thomas."

Ms. Parker warmly embraced him with a big hug. She held him in her arms as he continued to cry. Ms. Parker knew this was good for his soul to let it all out like this, especially for him, as he wasn't the crying type and had tried his best to be a "tough guy". She just squeezed him tight and didn't say anything as he buried his face into her shoulder.

"Thomas, I'm very sorry I had to punish you like this. I do truly feel bad that I had to do this to you, but you very much deserved it and it really was for your own good. You need to learn that there are consequences for your actions. I know you're angry and upset about being treated this way today. Yet, believe it or not, I truly do care about you and your future. I know you're a bright student. I want you to succeed. I want you to get the job you're looking for. And I also want you to just be a mature, respectful, responsible person. You're so much better than this. I hope you really think hard about the lessons you've learned today.