College Buddies Caught Cheating

Story Info
Cute coeds choose "mild corporal punishment" for cheating.
1.9k words
4.12
9.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Juwain
Juwain
6 Followers

For reasons that escape me now, back around 1970 I found myself adjunct-teaching a course at Boston University as I finished my graduate work. The course covered what has now evolved into Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and how it applies to municipal government.

The class met evenings and the dozen or so students were a mix of working people, graduate students, and most notably two attractive undergraduate seniors, who were good buddies and excellent students. Maria was slim, quietly beautiful and reserved, while Sherri was quite the opposite: extroverted, active in class discussions, and prone to wearing short skirts and tight tops, which showed off her sensuous body.

My course was easy to pass: show up, demonstrate interest, join discussions, and do the readings. There was a brief final take-home paper which I graded to return at the last meeting.

Although there was a teaching assistant to help with grading, when we split the take-home papers to assess, I happened to get both Maria's and Sheri's. Despite their demonstrated intelligence and participation, I was surprised to find that their papers were very similar. In fact, when I went through them side-by-side, there were entire sentences and paragraphs that were identical, even carrying over spelling errors from one to the other.

Our final session was hardly a class; basically I handed back the papers and chatted briefly with students when they showed up to pick them up. When Sheri and Maria came in, I asked them to wait until the last couple of other students had left.

I closed the classroom door and handed back the papers, where I had circled in red the many places where copying was evident. I said that I was surprised by this; it wasn't a difficult assignment, they had seemed to master all the material in the course, and -- oh yes -- the was a University Honor Code that both students and instructors agreed to.

The two girls reacted with a flurry of explanations and excuses, ranging from running out of time with all their final exams to thinking that the (rather lame) assistant would grade all the paper and notice nothing.

I replied that this put me in a dilemma: the Honor Code obliged me to fail them, although all their coursework and participation had been excellent. They were obviously dismayed at the prospect of failing a course they needed to graduate in the last semester of Senior year.

I offered them an alternative. "If you agree to accept a mild corporal punishment that I administer, you will get an 'A' for the course, and I will not report an honor infraction. Think about it and come to my office B205 in an hour with your answer."

An hour later they knocked on my office door with their answer. "Did 'mild corporal punishment' mean just a spanking? If so, we accept your offer."

I told them that was what I meant and instructed them to bend over face down on my desk side-by-side and hold the far edge of the desk in their hands. They complied and I told them I would administer a dozen spanks to each, starting with Maria.

Eager to get this over with, I stepped up behind Maria and gave her a first medium stroke on her buttocks.

It didn't feel right; it seemed that there was something under her skirt shielding her buttocks. I asked what was going on and didn't get a reply.

I reached down to the hem of Maria's skirt and lifted it up over her waist. Sure enough, she had a magazine under her panties to protect her behind. I moved over to Sheri and lifted her skirt. Same result: a magazine under her panties too.

I stood there a moment thinking what to do. "It appears that not only did you cheat on your final paper, but you are cheating on our agreement not to report your honor violation."

It was clear that I couldn't report this to the university; I was involved in flouting the Code as much as the girls were. I came to a quick conclusion.

"I'm going to remove those magazines, and you're going to get two dozen swats each instead of one."

I started with Maria and pulled her panties down to mid-thigh, then did the same with Sheri. I waited a few moments, then removed the magazines, exposing the two most beautiful behinds I had ever seen. I marveled at the sight, then snapped back to the job at hand. Maria first again.

Maria started quietly sobbing as it dawned on her that the punishment was to be administered to her naked buttocks.

I moved into position behind her had gave her a hard slap to her left buttock. She jerked at the sensation as I counted "One". The slap left a pink impression of my hand. I continued alternating side to side. Within a few strokes Maria's sobbing was no longer quiet. She flinched in anticipation of each spank, giving me a firmer target for each stroke. The individual handprints congealed into a uniform pink tone, revealing as yet untouched territory for my next strokes.

By the halfway count, Maria's sobbing had grown to full-fledged bawling. She gave up on her flinching and my hand slapped louder on her relaxed buttocks. By the time we approached two dozen, the pinkness had progressed to a dark red on the apex of each perfectly-shaped mound.

I stepped back and Maria started to control her crying. Shortly she reached down and pulled up her panties, wincing as the fabric touched her inflamed bottom. She stood up, shook her skirt down without a word and practically ran out the door and down the hall.

I turned to Sheri, who had been watching the entire procedure. I asked her about Maria's reaction. "Maria's quite religious and I think she was overcome as much by the shame of having a man other than some future husband see and touch her ass. Plus you beat her pretty hard and there was more pain than she expected."

"Well, I'm sure it hurt a lot more than the dozen clothed stokes that we had agreed to. Are you ready for yours?"

"Yes; I'm almost looking forward to it. I hope I enjoy the spanking as much as I can see you did."

Omigosh, Sheri had watched the whole spanking and could plainly see the outline of my still erect cock. I had never experienced the sight of two perfect naked bottoms, much less the license to touch them. Spanking Maria was more erotic than I had ever imagined, and now I only had Sheri's ass to admire and spank, without the distraction of Maria's. I could relax, take my time and enjoy the process with Sheri.

Sheri complained, "This desk is pretty uncomfortable; could we just do over-the-knee instead?" I agreed and sat down in a straight-backed chair. Sheri shuffled over from the desk, holding her skirt up with her panties still at mid-thigh. She lowered herself onto my lap and I pulled her into position for the spanking, fully aware that her hip was now pressed firmly against my hard cock.

I started with the same medium stroke to Sheri's left buttock. She flinched, but no sobbing for her. I took time to observe the handprint I left. Not as pronounced as on Maria -- Sheri's skin wasn't ivory-white like Maria's but a medium tan. Nude sunbathing? Tanning salon? Lots to think about.

I delivered the second slap to the other side, and this time let my hand linger on her skin, feeling the heat and comparing the sensation with the other side.

I continued like this slowly throughout the first dozen, stroking Sheri's ass and squeezing and kneading to appreciate her firm and fit bottom.

Sheri didn't seem to mind me taking advantage of my access to her fine ass, and even seemed to be squirming and shivering to my touch. The continuing impacts to her bottom were taking their toll, however. She started responding to each impact with louder and louder ouches. Although apparently immune to Maria's shame at nakedness, it was dawning on her that the spanking seriously hurt.

And just halfway through the promised two dozen strokes her ass was already tender and inflamed.

After a short half-way break, I snapped back to the job at hand. No more stroking and squeezing, just harder and harder spanks delivered at a faster rate. Sheri immediately realized what was happening and her ouches quickly gave way to outright crying. The punishment was taking full effect, and her controlled responses became genuine involuntary bawling.

Once we were past number 24. Sheri lay in my lap and controlled her weeping as quickly as possible. I reached behind me for a bottle of hand lotion and applied it gently to her sore bottom. My hand also appreciated the lotion after delivering 48 hard blows. As Sheri's breathing returned to normal, she thanked me for the lotion.

"Wow that was amazing! It really hurt but was also very exciting. I think if I had my panties on, they would be soaked."

"And what about you? What are we going to do to relieve that hard-on?" She reached back and grabbed my cock through my pants. "I bet your hand is too sore to do a good job; would you like me to suck you off?"

Before I could reply, Sheri was kneeling in front of me and had my cock out in a moment. She lowered her mouth over my hard-on and sucked it in and out a few times. It was obviously not the first time she had given head; her lips and tongue felt wonderful.

Sheri popped up and said, "It's fine if you want to cum in my mouth, but if it were my choice, I would rather have you put it in my ass. You're certainly stiff enough. What do you say?"

I was struck dumb for a moment. I was really enjoying Sheri's blow-job and my current girlfriend had had a long-term bad experience with a previous boyfriend, and wouldn't return the oral service I lavished on her. On the other hand we had done anal a few times, and I loved the smooth sensation of sinking my cock through her anus and as far into her rectum as I could reach.

Ever the gentleman and considering Sheri's needs as well as my own, I motioned for her to get on all fours in front of me and quickly greased up my erection using Sheri's abundant vaginal juices. She gasped briefly as I pressed my thick cock through her anus, then drew a deep breath as I sank my cock as far inside her as I could.

Sheri was already stimulating herself with her hand before I penetrated her, and she shortly was showing signs of an approaching orgasm. As her moans and motions grew, I pumped harder and deeper into her ass. Both of us came very quickly as the previous hour had definitely prepared us.

I withdrew and Sheri stood up and kissed me long and hard on the mouth. I could taste my cock on her tongue from the brief sucking she had granted me. We shared a box of Kleenex for our various wet and sticky parts.

I went back to my desk and wrote an "A" on each paper. I handed them to Sheri and asked her please to give Maria's to her. Sheri grinned and said, "thanks for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!"

She headed down the hall toward the lady's room. I packed up my few belonging and locked up the office. I would turn in the key the next day; Sheri and Maria would get their degrees; I would get my master's ¬and we would go our separate ways.

Juwain
Juwain
6 Followers