College Change

Story Info
Change in life of a college student.
5.3k words
3.38
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The

Change

Samantha

My eyes burst open to the sound of devastatingly quick and loud thumps on my front door. I swiftly swing my legs to the side of the bed, quickly getting off. I was already wearing a pair of shorts, so I throw on a black v-neck just lying around on my floor. I open the door of my room, then walk to the front door, rubbing my eyes as I open the door.

Me:"It's 2 in the goddamn morning, what could anyone want this early in the fucking morning."

As my eyes adjust.....I notice...it's Samantha.

Samantha:"Well shit is that any way to greet your most bestest friend in the whole world? Shit, what's crawled up your ass?"

She begins to give me googly eyes,crossing her legs placing the tips of her fingers to the brink of her chin. But before I could even speak a word, she quickly placed her index finger vertically on the tip of my lips, shushing me, sliding past me and into my apartment throwing her drawstring backpack on my couch.

Samantha: " I'm sleeping over, to take care of that attitude you have there mister." she says waving her index finger around.

As she does this, I quickly grab her hand before she could take another step, pulling her in front of me.

Me:"Now...... here's the thing about that....... you know......and I know.......that, that......is complete fucking bullshit, now tell me the real reason as to why you're here."

Samantha:"You're right Derek" she looks deeply into my eyes "The real reason is.........that.....I.... honestly just.... need to be punished.....ravished if you will......I need a good pounding.....and the only one whose been able to do that is.....you..... So..please Derek I'm begging you, just take me!"

She reaches her hands out towards me as she says that. As she notices that i wont reach back towards her, she then grabs the drawstring on my shorts and tries to pull me into the living room, but fails and instead takes the entire drawstring out of my shorts, and continues walking. I grab a can of Mafreeze from my counter shake it up and spray some in the air.

Samantha:"What the?... what the fuck did you just spray? Did you just spray Mafreeze?" She says as she begins to smell herself, giving me a weird look.

Me:" Oh don't worry! That was just me trying to get rid of the wretched smell. As a matter of fact, it kinda smells like.....like some motherfucking big ass bullshit, hmmm does it still smell? Or should I spray some more?"

Samantha: glares at me "Fine fine! I just......I just don't want to be alone tonight ok? There! I said it. You happy now?"

Me: I begin to smile "This makes me very happy" I say as I smirk.

I go into the living room as she follows. I look in one of the closets there and pull out a pillow and a gigantic fleece blanket, handing it to Samantha. She almost drops from the weight of it all, but I grab all of those things before she falls and I throw them onto the couch. I walk towards my living room. I then start flipping some knobs on the couch, turning the couch into a bed, I grab another pillow and blanket and throw them on the vacant couch. I then grab my Airbox 180, set it up for myself, grabbing an extra controller as I sit down and begin gaming handing the extra controller to Samantha. She doesn't take it though which baffles me, she loves gaming, so I turn my head to look for her. Samantha still appears to be in the exact spot that I left her except she begins to shed the top layer of clothing she had on. She is now in a sports bra and her boyshorts nicely folding her clothes as she jumps onto the futon that I'm laying on, grabbing the controller, beginning to game with me. She then decides to snuggle up to the blanket rubbing her ass on my crotch

Samantha:" Hey.....I wanna say thanks again for letting me sleep over...it means....."

Me: "Don't mention it"

Tory

I say not even turning my head to look at her. After a little while we fall asleep. As my dreams just begin to form, I begin to hear a ringing noise, I pick up the phone and try to answer it but it won't answer I start to freak out, and as I freak out I wake up, pick up the phone and it stops ringing almost immediately.It's been ringing for a while. 20 missed calls and 40 text messages show up on my notifications bar. All of them are from Tory. As I scroll through the texts I notice that most of them are about her boyfriend dumping her and that she's outside of my apartment balling her eyes out, drunk off her ass, blah blah blah, boy problems......wait wtf? Outside of my apartment? Fuck. I get up and begin walking towards the door willfully trying to stay awake, my body aching, sore as fuck. I open the door and I see Tory sleeping at the doorway, with a bottle of whiskey in her hand. I look around and also see another girl sitting next to her. The girl looks up from her phone and sees me,then gets up a little wobbly as if she's been sitting for a while.

Girl: "Thank God, fuck dude we've been waiting for you for like a fucking hour" she huffs "It's guys like you that I hate the most, pieces of fucking trash that leave their friends on the street."

she tries to push me, so I move out of her way, she shoots me a disgusted look up and down, then swiftly turns her head, her chin held high. She leaves.

I pick Tory up off the ground and carry her into my room, I lay her on my bed then I go back to my living room and get on the futon, under the blanket and fall asleep. 7am comes around and I begin to wake up, I feel really...really good. My eyes are still adjusting to waking up, but I see a grey blob, it's moving, my eyes then start to focus better. It's my blanket?

I think to myself: fuck it can't be, noo it couldn't be, Tory couldn't be blowing me right about now wtf, she should have like a hangover or something. I lift up the blanket, it's Samantha, fuck thank god, wait...she's sucking my cock...fuck this feels good

She pulls my cock out of her mouth making a pop noise, making my head fidget back. She opens her mouth wide sticking her tongue out making my cum shoot out into her mouth.

I think to myself: Fuck....she made me cum so fast.......that never happens...

My head rests on my pillow as she begins to slurp on my cock, swallowing the remaining cum left over as my hand holds her head, my fingers moving through her hair. She finishes, getting every last drop, then slides up to me, she's completely naked, her bare chest against mine. She kisses my neck, lightly biting it, giving me another raging hard on.

Me: "Samantha we"

she quickly hushes me putting a finger to my lips. She then whispers into my ear.

Samantha: "No need to say anything, all I want from you is...a nice hard pounding, the BEST pounding of my life. Ok?"

She gives me a wink, then begins licking from my chest all the way up to the tip of my chin. All of a sudden we hear a door slam open

Tory: "Uuuuggghh I have the biggest hangover evvvaaarrr!! STACY!!! WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT BITCH! Take that OG Kush out you saved for today!.......Stacy?!?"

I quickly pull up my shorts and put my shirt back on. Samantha hides under my blanket. Tory then begins to realize she's not at the party anymore

Tory: "Dammit don't tell me I went home with someone....... fuck!!!!

Me: "God fucking Dammit woman! Shut the fuck up! You're so fucking loud! If I would've known you would've been this fucking loud I would've left you outside!"

I say as I get up. Her face automatically lights up as she sees me.

Tory: "D-Derek?"

She gives off a surprised expression

Tory: "....is that you?......fuck that is you!!!!! Hhhhaaayyyy wassup?"

She runs up to me, jumping into my arms giving me a tight hug

Tory:"Damn it's been a minute hasn't it?"

She gets out of my arms but still continues to hug around my waist, but as she looks down her eyes get wide,she full on just grabs my semi hard cock, making it raging hard once more.

Tory: "Well I see someone's happy to see me!"she gives me a large smirk as she begins to massage my crotch. I slightly move her hand away from my crotch

Me: "Hey, hey hey, you know you can't do that"

She smirks and bites her lip as she reaches into my pants and strokes my cock through my boxer briefs, standing up

Tory: "And why's that?

Me: "You have a boyfriend don't you?"

Tory: "Not anymore!" She says pissed off

Me "oh...yeah, I vaguely remember you texting me a million times about that......sorry."

Tory: "I texted you?......last night? A lot?"

Me: "Yup you texted me A LOT. Technically it wasn't last night... but i mean it was like at 4am...so... i was sleeping so i guess."

Tory: "Really.......oh...sorry...i didn't mean to.

Me: "Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal, I'm just glad you're safe.......anyways! Why the fuck are you up so damn early? It's like 7am, you've only slept for like 3 hours, is it safe to be awake?"

Tory: "Well if you must know! Stace and I were supposed to be doing something right about now"

Me: "Smokin some kush?"

Tory: "Well yeah that......but like we were going to hangout at the mall or go to a cafe or something......girl stuff"

We hear a knock on the door, my eyebrow raises as I go to open the door. Its that girl that dropped Tory off, except....she has a big smile, is super preppy and happy......weird.

Girl: "HEY!!! Remember me? By the way... I never got to introduce myself properly"

As she extends her hand towards me we just hear this loud shriek come from Tory

I think to myself: Fuck.... she found Samantha

I begin to scratch my head beginning to slowly turn around, but as i do. Samantha rushes towards the girl, interrupting her and hugging her

Tory: "STACY!!!!!! HEY GURL!!!!!"

They begin to chat it up and walk away so i just slowly close the door, locking it. As I turn around, Samantha, still naked, pins me to the door, I stare at her for a couple of seconds blinking multiple times. Gazing at her nudity.

Samantha: "Sooo? I'm naked"

She looks around a bit, tapping her heel to the ground, her tongue moving around the outside of her teeth while her mouth is still closed, as if she's mad.

Samantha: "What the fuck?"

She wraps her arms around my neck then kisses me hard, quickly pulling away. She then moves her lips to my ear and whispers

Samantha: "why the fuck aren't you pounding this ass..... motherfucking Derek....always making a woman wait huh, well this girl ain't waiting anymore, I'm just gonna take."

She pulls me in for a deep kiss, I then hear a knock, and she only deepens the kiss, not allowing me to pull away for a second. The knocking continues for a while but slowly goes away, I shake my head, then pick her ass up both hands on her ass cheeks, as she automatically wraps her legs around my waist making a small squeaking noise as she's being picked up, smiling and laughing too, tightening her arms grip on my neck. She forcefully puts tongue into the kiss as if she hadn't made out with anyone for the longest time and needed it bad. She begins to pull my shirt off, pulling away from the kiss for only a second, as she does this I switch hands so that the shirt comes off. She quickly reaches in-between her legs to unbuckle my belt and whips it out of the belt loops throwing it to the side. She undoes the button and zips down the zipper, pulling my boxers down just enough to expose all of my cock. She skillfully spits on my cock, rubbing it vigorously completely coating it in her saliva, her pussy dripping with anticipation, She tightly grabs my cock and slowly starts to slide it into her sloppy, wet, hot pussy. She lets out a moan as it goes in, quickly she bites her lip to soften the moan, closing her eyes in pleasure.My cock slowly moves all the way inside of her, she shivers in exctasy, moaning louder as it reaches the depths of her pussy.

Samantha: "OH DEREK! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!, fuck me hard! You fucking fucker!"

This time though she makes no intention of getting any quieter, so I cover her mouth with my palm, quickly pounding her pussy to her command, getting extremely rough with her, her eyes roll back as she cumms hard, getting just as loud as she was even with my hand covering her mouth, I pretend not to notice her loudness and just pound away. She firmly grasps my shoulder, digging her claws into it, her hands slide forward towards my chest so she pushes herself up a bit clawing my back, trying to catch her breath a bit, but since I'm still being as rough as I've been going, this thrust was long and deep, making her cum once more. Her grip quickly loosens, but as I pull out she tightens her grip, grabs my cock, quickly sliding it back inside her, making me ejaculate inside of her, emptying my balls into her sweet pussy making her orgasm her guts out quickly biting onto my shoulder trying not to moan so hard but failing completely passing out for a couple of seconds. My eyes get extremely wide as I come to my senses, she also comes to her senses extremely happy, trying to pull me in for a kiss, but I pull away, looking away from her, setting her down.

Samantha: "Derek that was sooo amazing. We have to do this again sometime!" she says rolling her eyes back, licking her lips

I don't look her in the eyes at all and start looking for my clothes, she moves close to me and whispers into my ear

Samantha: "You always get like this when I surprise you Derek, I'm on birth control you know! So don't worry your balls off! I need those to fill me up some more next time"

She slowly kneels and starts stroking my cock, then as it gets hard starts blowing me. I hold my head as if I've been having a massive headache then sit down as she continues. She pulls away from my cock to say something

Samantha: "Anyways now that we have that over with,"She says with a big smile. "Thanks for the pounding Derek you should fuck me more often."

She gives me a big wink, making a popping noise as she removes her mouth from my cock. She then heads to the restroom to clean up, while she does this I put my shorts back on and lay on my bed, running my fingers through my hair, then hold my head. Samantha then comes out of the shower after 30 minutes or so. I sit up and notice she's taken a shower, I shake my head

Me: "Hey I'm going to head to work, stay here for a while if you want, not too long though, and don't worry about locking up, the door does that on its own"

Her eyes get wide, she drops her towel and runs at me as if she was trying to tackle me, I catch her though and she just latches on tight.

Samantha: "Nooooo! Derek you can't leave!!!" She begins to rub her tits on me her arms wrapped tightly around my waist, completely naked. "Just take off work today! For me!! Please!!" She tries to give me puppy dog eyes.

Me: "Samantha, if I don't work who do you think is going to pay my bills"

Samantha: "But......"

Me: "Sorry but Ima have to go."

She quickly lets go of me, and pushes me off of her

Samantha: "Fine fuck you then! Fucking PRICK!"

She gets dressed quickly and angrily, storming out the door, slamming it shut. I laugh a bit then hop in the shower quickly, then brush my teeth, putting on my work clothes, a suit, skinny tie and a nice watch. I walk out the door, down the stairs and through the parking lot to get to my car, but as I'm walking through the parking lot, Tory just comes out of nowhere sprinting, jumping into my arms, snuggling up to me.

Tory: "Sooo wassup? I totally knocked on your door and like..... You didn't answer?

Me: "Yeah i was just..........."

Stacey interrupts: "Tory you fucking bitch, why don't you fucking warn me before you go into an all out fucking sprint."

Tory: "Yeah yeah yeah! Whatever Stace!Anyways! Derek where you goin in such a rush?".

She says as I continue walking

Me: "Goin to work" I say as I am getting into my car, sadly I accidentally opened all doors and she gets in too

Tory: "Cool, mind giving me a ride to work too?"

Stacey: "WTF I thought I was.........."

Tory cuts her off by placing her index finger onto Stacy's lips. Without moving her eyes from mine.

Me: "Yeah I thought your buddy over there was gonna give you a ride, she looks like she really wants to"

Tory: "Nahhh Stace is busy right Stace?" She gives Stacey a glare, with a dreadful smile

Stacey: begins to stutter "U-uh, yeah just remembered I need to finish up some homework,.....haha totally forgot" she says looking around.

Me: I facepalm "Fuck it then let's go then before I'm late. Stacey you need a ride?"

Stacey: "No, Derek I'm perfectly fine thanks"

she says in a groan, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. Then she begins to walk towards her car. I watch her get into her car and start it as we drive off.

Tory: "Soooo whatcha doin tonight?"

Me: "I'ma be working all day, so I can't hang out today"

Tory: "How late?"

Me: "Really late, so you can't come over"

Tory: "Come over?!?! Who said anything about CUMMING over? I was just wondering! Can't a friend be worried about another friend? I mean...I was just wondering!" I shake my head

Me: "uh huh whatever"

Tory: "Look Derek!, you asshole, piece of shit! Pull over!"

Luckily were like right here at my work and I pull into a parking lot quickly getting into a parking lot, parking my car

Me: "Well either way we're here at my job..... Soooo. Ima just head to work.........."

Tory: "SHUT UP DEREK!" She quickly takes my belt off unzipping and unbuttoning my pants

Tory: "I just need it..........gimme a sec"

she pulls my cock out of my boxers and begins to stroke, never looking away, staring at it like a hungry lion.

Me: "Tory, you can't just......."

She puts her index finger on my lips shushing me, as she swallows my manhood.

Tory: "Do you understand now Derek?"

She deep throats quickly, never breaking eye contact. She then pulls my cock out of her throat and goes back to stroking it

Tory: "I need cock Derek! I need to fuck too! I need stress relief! You can't just brush me off all the time like your little sluts Derek! I need your time!"

Me: "My time is earned Tory! I can't just hand out my time like its nothing......."

she straddles me lifting up her skirt and pulling her panties to the side sliding my cock on her pussy, letting only the tip slide in, in the first couple of tries, then finally sliding it all the way in, letting out a moan. She then starts bouncing her ass, biting her lip, her hands on my shoulders, eyes closed, nodding saying uh huh to everything I say, nodding her head yes.

Tory: "Uh-huh yeah Derek"

she bites her lip harder trying to hide her moans

Me: "You're not even listening to me are you" I try to keep a steady breathing pace "I'm pretty sure I'm going to be late because of this."

12