College Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly slides my cock out of her pussy moaning like she needed a good pounding, then slides the tip of my dick back inside of her. Slowly she begins to sway her hips as if she was getting comfortable, sliding my cock all the way inside of her, she shakes her ass as she bounces up, quickly putting her hair into a ponytail. She then moves her hands back onto my shoulders.

Tory: "God Derek why haven't we done this before. Mmmmmmm you feel so good inside of me mmmm Derek. Oh Derek!........Fuck.........WHY.........Haven't.......i......ever......fucked you.......before.....oooohhhhhh......you have such..........a nice....... PENIS!"

She says screaming penis as she cums all over my cock. She lays her head on my shoulder as she finishes cumming, her pussy spasming, tightening and loosening, on my cock. She hugs me tightly, as she kisses my neck. She slowly begins to start back up again, still trying to catch her breath, wrapping her arms around my neck, having a makeout session with my neck, riding my cock. Instantly she moans my name with every bounce, her breathing gets heavier, as she lays her back on the steering wheel, placing her hands on the bottom steering portion. My breathing gets heavier than it already was. The car windows already completely fogged up.

Me: "Tory we really shouldn't be doing this you......"

Tory: "Mhm yeah Derek cool!"

She says as she goes faster and faster on my cock, she leans forward and puts her hands on my shoulders pressing her chest onto mine. Her ass then begins to clap from how fast she has been going. I begin to lay my head back, as she begins to cum vigorously on my cock spasming like crazy, her eyes rolling back for a couple of seconds as she cums almost shrieking my name in ecstasy, I quickly grab her ass and slide my cock out of her pussy, quickly sliding it into her ass, making her eyes open wide along with her mouth in a smile from ear to ear. As I slide it all the way in completely emptying my balls inside of her ass making her orgasm last a little longer as she bites my neck hugging me tightly.

Me: "Are you finished?

She bites her bottom lip nodding her head yes followed by an uh-huh, giving me the biggest grin. She proceeds to kiss my cheek multiple times, nuzzling my cheek also. She slowly tries to get back up but she fails only making my cock hard again with her motions. She then proceeds to give me puppy dog eyes

Tory: "I can't get up Deri-poo"

Me: "I know, I'm just that good"

I wink and give her smile

Tory: "Fuck..... you are that good, we need to do this a lot more"

She rolls over the compartment, getting back to her seat. She quickly pulls her skirt back down and adjusts her panties, putting some tissues in her ass. She grabs all of her stuff, struggles to get out of the car, walks to the driver and kisses me then tries to run back out to her job. I remember that i have to go to work too and I bolt out of the car zipping my zipper up and sprint to my job also, I check my watch and I'm like a minute late. Im at the elevator and I click it like crazy,

Me: "FUCK!!!

Cynthia

I get in the elevator, get to my floor then bolt out into my cubicle, and start work. The boss walks by 2 min later. Nice! I made it. Cynthia also walks by my cubicle

Cynthia: "I know you're late Derek" she says, not even looking towards me. I do the same

Me: "Yeah my car door is like broken or something, but I mean either way I wasn't even that late possibly just a min late."

She rolls her eyes and walks to the boss's office to tell on me again, the boss, once again brushes her off. I get straight to work. Four hours go by of consistent number crunching. It's break time, my head is pounding and my eyes are sore. I stretch a bit and yawn

Me: Finally!!!! Break time!"

I get up and and start walking to the elevator, then I see Cynthia also walking to that same elevator, I start to click the button like crazy. The elevator opens up and I get in I click the close button but it wasn't fast enough and she just slides through. We both lean on the railings with our backs against the wall, after we do this we both look up and our eyes meet, except we don't look away. We both are locked on a staring contest and I smirk at her. The elevator door opens and we walk out not looking away for even a second. We get to the counter, and I get there first, I decide to be the bigger person and look away first smirking as I look away, which only makes her furious. I smile at the lady and ask

Me: "Hey can I get a black coffee."

Lady: "Um yes would you like anything else?"

Me: "No thanks that'd be it."

Lady: "Can I have your numb......-name! Can I have your name sir?"

Me: "Of course you can have my number" I give her a little wink "My names Derek, after work maybe."

She blushes hard

Lady: "That's not........I didn't mean to......"

I laugh a bit

Me: "I'm just joking don't worry"

She quickly hands me my coffee then takes Cynthia's order, still blushing. I go and sit down. Not even a minute after Tory comes out and starts to clean tables after a table or two she gets to my table and cleans mine. I'm on my phone, sipping coffee.

Me: "Thanks"

I don't even notice it's Tory who's cleaning my table. Tory then looks up as if to say something, but instead just stares at me for a couple of seconds with a smile on her face. Cynthia gets her order and looks around for empty tables, and sees me sitting down and decides to walk over towards me, taking a seat in the chair right in front of me. I look up, see it's Cynthia, and I let out a sigh of regret like, fuck my life man. She begins sipping her coffee, I also see Tory and smirk at her.

Cynthia: "So Derek! How are the clients coming along?"

A couple of seconds after Cynthia sits down, Tory quickly hurries to another table to clean it also. Tory looks back and we hold a gaze for a second or two before she turns around and carries on. I gulp down some more coffee

Me: "I think they're going incredibly well, I really think they like me" I say almost sarcastically. She looks at me almost stunned Cynthia: "Well good job keep up the good work, you great worker you!" She does wink and everything. Taking another drink of her coffee.I finish up my coffee and begin getting up

Me: "Well I'ma head back see you at work I guess"

Cynthia: "Wait Derek! How many clients have you finished up with!"

Me: "Don't worry about it,"

I say as I continue walking. She runs up in front of me.

Cynthia: "I wanna know! Tell me!"

Me: "Like I said earlier........don't worry about it, it will be in the brief."

She rolls her eyes

Cynthia: "Fine whatever don't tell me!"

I laugh a bit and start heading to the elevator. I press the button and I wait. But as I wait I look around and through the window I see a girl get run-over by a car. I quickly run outside to the scene of the crime and begin to ask her if she's ok. I quickly grab my phone and begin to dial 911 but the girl stops me and gets up as if nothing had happened. She then sneezes and a big snot covered Devil's Claw comes out of her mouth. She then falls back and I catch her. She smiles at me then kisses my cheek.

Girl: "Thank you stranger. May I ask your name?"

Me: "Derek why? And are you sure you're ok? Cuz it looks like you just sneeze your heart out"

Girl: "Well my name is Ashley, nice to meet you. And yes I am perfectly fine thank you for your help."

She gets up, brushes herself off and begins walking away. As she turns her head to look back at me, her eyes begin to glow bright red, giving me a smile as she looks away. I walk away and ask myself "What the hell just happened."

As I am walking back into the building I check my watch. "Oh shit I'm gonna be late!" so I decide to run up the stairs all the way there. It was on the 4th floor.

Once I get there I am completely out of breath and I get into my chair and log on. Boom! I'm not late! So I continue to crunch numbers for another 4 hours. At the end of those 4 hours Cynthia comes by my cubicle.

Cynthia: " Hey Derek a couple of people bought coffee for everyone in the office. You should go and get some before everyone else takes them all."

She says with a big smile, her cheeks bright red as if she were a bit drunk, as her hand slowly rubs my back, lowering every so often. She gets behind me and starts massaging my shoulders, occasionally her hands would go down to my pecks. She would lick her lips as she groped my chest. She begins to get a little tired after a second or two and places my head in between her breasts, lightly shaking her chest.

Me: " Um...Cynthia are you ok? You seem a little whoozie you should probably sit down and drink some water."

As I finish my sentence she hugs my neck her breasts completely pressing against the sides of my head.

Cynthia: "Derek you're so nice to me. But it's too bad I have to make you hate me."

Me: "Cynthia are you drunk?"

Cynthia: " No..........maybe just a little.....yeah....yeah I'm drunk

Me: "How? Did you sneak some alcohol in?"

Cynthia: "No. And I kinda don't really know how I got drunk...

Me: "Wait a minute.....what kind a coffee are you drinking

I take her coffee and sniff it. Then take a sip. And I can barely taste any coffee. It mostly tastes like.......like............shit.... I don't know what this is.

Me: " Yup thats some strong alcohol in there. You should probably sit down.."

I quickly finish up my project since I was already almost finished once Cynthia got to my cubicle. I then go get her a couple of cups of water since we don't have a vending machine on this level. I bring them to her and sit her in the lounge.

Me: " Here drink some water"

Cynthia: "But I'm not thirsty thank you though."

She smiles and giggles a bit. She then begins to reach out to me for a hug drunkenly.

Cynthia: "I will take a hug though." she says after wiggling her fingers still trying to grab me for a hug. "Come on gimme a hug! Please?"

She says giving me puppy dog eyes.

12