College Chronicles Ep. 04

Story Info
College Freshman Sam has a wild night at the bar.
10.2k words
4.61
45.1k
60

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next morning I was naked and uncovered, noon sun streaming in the bay window. There was no sign of Jaxx, Cindy, or Bianca, and I was confused for a second if last night had been a dream. But when I looked down I found a little card nestled over my tiny penis, limp and tired from the verbal and physical abuse it had received. Pulling the note off, I read it;

Thanks for last night Sami, I had fun. Hate to love and leave, but don't worry. I'm not a one-night-stand kind of gal. Call me-- Cindy♥.

A phone number followed. I didn't appreciate her spelling of the pet name, but it was better than 'pussy'. I imagined Cindy saying the note, and knew it was more of a command than a request, so I copied the number into my phone, but didn't send anything yet. I needed more time to figure out what was going on. Too much had happened in too little time, and I needed a break. I rushed for a shower, eager to take a shower.

I sat at a local café, staring into my coffee. I had needed to get out of that room; too many memories from last night were flashing through my brain. Jaxx's cock, stark and waving, his head staring right at me. It's massive size compared to my tiny, shrinking penis. The feeling as cum flew across pretty faces and painted my chest, dripping hot and sticky all over me. Cindy's sinful kisses, depositing hot cum in my mouth and forcing it deeper with her tongue. And her look of abject lust as she had mounted and defiled me, forced me to humiliate myself. My final surrender, seeking security and safety in the arms of my violator. I almost felt sick to my stomach—what else could I do now? I couldn't go home. How could I explain what I was running from? But I couldn't go back to room 001. Something about what Cindy had said stuck in my mind, upset my stomach. I could still remember the venom in her voice as she had promised, "we're going to make a Pussy out of you faggot."

What had she meant by "we're"? Me and her? Or her and Jaxx? I had thought the second, but it seemed less and less likely. I couldn't even remember Jaxx after the torrent of cum yesterday. He had seemed totally absorbed in giving Bianca her birthday present. And surely Jaxx couldn't care about me at all. Why would he pause his parade of gorgeous sluts to do anything to or for me?

No. It had to just be Cindy talking... whispering dirty threats to make me squirm and cringe. She clearly got the got off on exerting control over me. And to be honest, I kind of liked her controlling me. Now that I thought about it, Cindy made me feel a different type of nervous than I usually did around girls. Before I felt sick to my stomach, knowing I should be leading the conversation, feeling the pressure to be manly.

But around Cindy, I felt a different way, like I had butterflies in my stomach. My heart fluttered even now as I thought about her pretty, strong hands cupping my small package, her wolfish look of satisfaction as she had pushed me firmly onto my bed and straddled me like a horny boyfriend. It was the same feeling I had about Aurora—unworthy, and lucky to breathe the same air.

With that, I was resolved. I wouldn't leave. Jaxx might be a bully, but he had been right that first day. I was lucky to be his roommate, otherwise I would never have had a chance with a girl like Cindy. And she had even left her number for me to call. This wasn't a problem, this was a blessing, just in a different package than I had expected. If I had a chance with Cindy, I could put up with bullies. I could put up with Aurora being out of reach. I had been used to these things in high school anyway.

I flipped out my phone and quickly typed up a message to Cindy.

Hey, it's Sam. I had fun too last night, what are you up to?

As I was putting the phone back in my pocket, it vibrated.

Who's this? I don't know a Sam.

I blushed, then looked around the coffee shop, self-conscious. I knew what she wanted, almost by instinct.

Sorry, it's Sami.

After I sent the second text, I got up from the coffee shop and went about my day. She didn't respond for a while, and I went about errands I had to do before school started. I even saw Natalie walking around campus, but the pang I felt when seeing her was lessened, now that I had Cindy on my mind. Hours later, my phone buzzed again.

Good, Sami. Got my hands full today, can't talk much. Go to the bar with Jaxx tomorrow, I'll see u then.

A second text follow the first immediately.

Dress up nice for me ;p

She had attached a selfie, making a kissy face at the phone camera and winking exaggeratedly. Even in the selfie, her eyes twinkled with mischief. I smiled at her pose, but felt my stomach turn—dress up nice? What did she want me to wear?

I rushed home, eager to please Cindy. I spent hours trying to pick an outfit, finally settling on a pair of dark skinny jeans that would complement my toned, if slight, bottom, matching it with a dark blue button down shirt that I hoped would set off my eyes and my slim arm muscles. Before I knew it, the day was gone, and I went to sleep thinking about seeing Cindy tomorrow.

Much later that night, I was awoken by bumps and muffled fumbling sounds at the door of 001. The door swung open after a moment, and by the lights in the hallway I could see Jaxx carry a girl into the room, her legs wrapped tightly around his middle and their faces pressed tightly together. I could hear the now familiar sounds of sloppy, drunken kissing mixed with muffled gasps and groans from the girl.

Jaxx kicked the door closed behind them, and they made their way towards his side of the room. The thump of the bed and her quick shout of fear followed by relieved giggle told me he had thrown her on, and the creaking and additional giggling that followed told me he climbed on after her. Her bra was, once again, thrown onto my bed, followed by her panties, soaking wet at the crotch. Since it was dark I felt safe from judgement, and so I grasped the panties in a tight fist next to my face, imagining that dripping pussy sliding up and down Jaxx's unforgettable cock feet away from me. My other hand went to my little penis, and I jerked at myself frantically, unable to constrain myself to imitating Cindy in the cover of darkness.

Instead, I imagined it was Aurora, whispering and giggling with Jaxx, but unable to cover her moans once he slid his fat cock into one of her holes. I don't know how he fucked her, or which holes he used, but I knew when he pushed it inside. I could hear her light gasp as it rubbed against the opening, the wet slurping of her orifice giving way to his insistent manhood, and the satisfied and drawn out moan she released as he buried it in her as deep as it would go.

I imagined that it was Aurora, and I was her panties I had stuffed greedily in my mouth and was now sucking, tasting the sweet juices she couldn't help but produce for Jaxx's hot, thick meat. I imagined that Jaxx had caught me... And was forcing me to watch and listen to Aurora give herself over to him. I imagined they both new that I was jerking myself off, that Aurora knew about my shamefully small penis, and that's what was causing her giggles. I imagined that he was going to fuck her, and then he would do worse to me...

I didn't even know what that worse would be, but at the time it felt right. Right enough to provoke me into cumming hard. I bit down on the panties, and even then had to cover my mouth with one of my hands to mute my moans. Being fucked by Cindy like that had prompted an embarrassing reaction, and now I found that I was repeating that reaction, vocally announcing my pleasure and orgasms with sighs and moans. What had gotten into me? I fell back asleep worrying...

The next day, I hung out with Jaxx.

Well, maybe hung out with is an exaggeration. I hung out in 001 while Jaxx was also in the room, without feeling bullied or sexually assaulted. But I told myself it was my confidence. That I'd earned some respect with Jaxx. In the morning I'd told him that Cindy invited me to the bar, and asked if I could go with him. He had given me a strange look (which I was glad of, because his smirk was beginning to make my knees buckle) and said "Okay bro."

No "Pussy," or "bitch." Just bro! I thought for sure I'd breached a barrier, broke down a wall. Maybe I could be friends with my imposing roommate. It must have been Cindy—I had fucked her, hadn't I? Despite his dismissive attitude. Even if I did cum quick... Moaning like a girl...

Either way, the day passed quickly. Jax spent most of his time playing video games with people inline, sometimes streaming online as he did. I sat at my desk the whole time, occasionally getting Jaxx a beer or drink when he asked for it, or running down to the curb to pick up lunch he had delivered. To my surprise he had ordered for me as well. He got me an organic salad with some exotic vegetables. Not something I would usually eat, but I accepted the food without complaint; they say there's such thing as a free lunch.

It was the best day I had experienced at college yet. Despite knowing that Jaxx was an incorrigible dickhead, a cruel bully and reckless womanizer, I found myself wanting to be accepted by him. He was the kind of guy people describe as "men want to be him and women want to be with him." He had money sure, but something about his physicality and his personality lent him an aura of absolute mastery of everything around him. As a result, feeling quietly useful and tolerated was more than enough to keep me happy.

At one point, Jaxx took a break from video games, and began working out. He had stripped down to nothing but skin tight pair of athletic briefs. They hugged the contours of his long rod and thick balls, and left very little to the imagination. This gave me no end of trouble. Sitting at my desk, I felt like my raging erection was extremely obvious, even though there was no visible proof of how miniscule I am. I worked hard to look every in the room but towards Jaxx, but in my efforts kept finding my attention sliding back to his grunts of effort, his corded muscles gliding beneath perfect skin, covered in a sheen of sweat.

Now was as good of a time as any to press my advantage.

"Hey Jaxx... Can I talk to you about something? It's just that... that... You know how you're, like... basically naked now? And how you keep bringing uh... girls here and uhh... Making love to them? It kind of... uhh... Makes me uncomfortable. And it's hard to sleep through..."

I grinned weakly and looked expectantly in his direction (finally, an excuse to look at him!). He didn't say a word to me, just continued lifting weights. Seconds dragged into minutes, and I tried again.

"So I was hoping... Maybe... You know, if you don't mind... If you could stop making love so loudly all the time... And... Maybe put some clothes on... to..."

I trailed off as he set down the weights and began meandering towards me, first grabbing a water bottle, then a towel which he draped over his broad shoulders. Then he was standing next to my desk, towering over me. His bulge was eye level, and I would swear his cock was shifting and stiffening under its thin cloth cover, its obscene head turning to look at me.

I turned my head up to him, struggling to avoid meeting his cock's threatening glare, and he rested a strong hand on my shoulder, pressing down and reminding me of his strength.

"Pussy, I don't make love, I fuck sluts and whores." I winced at his crude language and the name he spit at me with venom. "You'll find out what's up when you see Cindy tonight." As he walked away he paused, and then swung back towards me. "Plus, I know you've been beating that pathetic little dick like crazy all week. Don't pretend you don't love how I'm fucking sluts all the time."

With that, he strode off into the bathroom and shut the door. I regretted saying anything, hoping I hadn't pissed Jaxx off and ruined our first positive day. But more than that, I was burning all over my body, and I assumed my face was tomato red. He knew! He knew how horny his exploits made me, how jealous I was of him and the girls he used. And what had he meant by "you'll find out what's up"? After considering for a bit and coming to no conclusion, I settled on not worrying about it. But in the back of my mind, I was on edge. I knew a storm was brewing.

Jaxx showered, and we both got ready to go to the bar. As I put on the outfit I had laid out, my heart was beating out of my chest. Would Cindy be happy with this? For some reason, I desperately wanted to please her. Even knowing that she would be cruel, that I would probably end up in some way humiliated tonight, I desperately wanted her approval.

We eventually set off for the bar. Jaxx walked quickly, and I had to hustle to keep up with him. He was wearing a fashionable black pullover, and his brand-name jeans looked more expensive than anything in my closet. He had on expensive sneakers, bright red and blue stripes contrasted against a perfectly clean white base. He looked in charge, and it felt good to follow in his wake.

As usual, Jaxx was basically a celebrity walking across campus. Groups of students milled along, some heading to parties, others pregaming boldly in the open. Jaxx knew at least someone in every party, and received nearly as many fist bumps and high fives from frat bros and athletes, as the ass slaps he gave out liberally to any hot women that came in range.

Down the way, I saw the girl from the frat party—the one who had slapped Jaxx back. I cringed for a moment, remembering my shameful behavior that night and flushing slightly at the thought. Then I watched intently as she walked towards us down the paved sidewalk cutting across campus lawns. Jaxx had seen her, and the cocky smile was pasted on his face; I could see his right-hand flexing by his side, getting ready to slap the ass he had violated the other day.

When she finally passed him, he reared his hand back and delivered what I absolutely knew just have been a stinging slap—from the sound one that would have had me bruised. I tensed, waiting for yelling or tears, but she simply swung around to face him, smiling, and pulled the top of her dress down, revealing and shaking a beautiful pair of full, hanging tits with tiny, almost pointed nipples. Jaxx wolf whistled loudly, and she laughed as she turned back and pulled her dress back into place.

I stared at him in wonder. She had hated him, then he'd had her literally in the palm of his hand, and now she was a slut in public for him. What was it about Jaxx that apologised for every flaw? What was it that made girls follow in his tracks like sick, horny puppy dogs? I shook this line of thinking from my head and hurried to catch up to his striding pace.

The bar was a little off-campus, down a poorly lit alleyway, and from the outside looked like a small dive. Jaxx clapped up both of the men standing outside and stopped to chat with them, laughing loudly. I stood by, waiting, ignored by all three. When Jaxx went in he didn't even look at me, and I rushed to stay in his wake. Neither of us was asked for I.D. From the inside, it was still a dive, but it stretched on to be much larger than it seemed. A small entrance opened up into a square room bedecked in signs, banners, posters, and jerseys of local school and state sport teams. A bar lined one side of the room, while the rest was crowded with high tables and chairs. A small set of stairs led up to a raised back hallway, which led to longer, rectangular room that stretched away. I could see flashing lights and a mass of people dancing, and music from the back lay under the shouts and conversation from the front.

The building was packed and hot, and I had difficulty pushing through the crowd, mumbling excuses as I threaded my way. Because of his impressive stature I was able to find Jaxx at the bar easily, but he just shoved a drink into my hand and moved off into the crowd again, shouting out to a group of football players, which prompted a loud cheer from that side of the bar and chants of "Jax, Jax, Jax, Jax!"

I sniffed at the drink and then sipped, and was surprised by it's fruity taste. I guess Jaxx didn't think much of my taste in alcohol. But like lunch, you can't complain about free booze, so I happily drank it quickly, trying to loosen myself up before I saw Cindy.

As soon as I finished the drink, I turned around from the bar and was suddenly face to face with her. Her eyes gleamed like intense emeralds, and her hair was copper in the cheap bar light. Her fluorescent yellow 'shirt' was really no more than a band of cloth wrapped around her firm breasts, and she was clearly bra-less, her nipples poked teasingly into the fabric. The bright color made her stand out in the crowd, athletic midriff bare and tantalizing above white low rise jeans that just barely exposed hints of a neon yellow thong. I could barely tear my eyes from her tanned exposed skin, especially her cleavage, remembering her soft breasts as exhausted sleep had overtaken me, and was immediately tongue tied.

Before I could react, she thrust another drink into my hand. "Sami! I'm so glad you came! I even bet Jaxx that you would. Was he being a sore loser?"

"Oh uh... No... He was actually ni—uhh, really cool. You look really... You look really ni—hot, uhm, sexy tonight..."

I winced on the inside, cursing myself for such a fumbling attempt at conversation.

"Oh Sami you know how to make a girl blush!" she laughed loudly, and I lifted the drink to my lips to cover my expression of relief. I kept worrying that the next moment would be the turning point where she would abandon or humiliate me, and the tension had my heart beating hard. She had bought me the same drink as Jaxx, coincidentally, but it tasted a little different. As I began to lower it from my mouth she placed two fingers at the bottom edge opposite my mouth, firmly tipping it so I had to swallow or spill it down myself. I felt a little panic as she continued tipping, feeling the drink, cold in temperature but burning with alcohol, pooling in my throat as I struggled to swallow it. Worse than that though, was the thought of ruining my night before it could begin by sputtering the drink onto the beautiful girl that stood before me. So I tilted my head back, opened my throat, and focused on swallowing. When I had downed it all, my throat and eyes were burning, and tears must have been leaking from my eye. Cindy took one delicate but strong hand and settled it on my cheek, wiping away tears with her thumb before patting me sharply twice on the cheek.

"Good boy!" She suddenly shouted over my shoulder, "Hey! Hey, Bobby! Two more Peach Crush pleaseandthankyouuu!"

An overweight man behind the bar jumped to attention at her request, and soon we had two more of the drink in ours hands. She raised her glass as if to toast, and when I began drinking she waited, watching me patiently amid the chaos of the bar. I knew what to do, and began to down my drink as I had before. Half was gone when she nodded brightly and took a long sip of her own. Then she grabbed my hand.

"Come dance with me!"

She pulled me hard away from the bar and I tipped after her into the crowd. It had been difficult for me to move around, pushing weakly against the tide of people. Cindy, however, had no trouble. The crowd seemed to part before her, like she was a shark swimming though a school of fish. In her wake, she left bar-goers looking at her. Girls watched her pass, some openly judging, others subtly appreciating. Every guy she passed turned their head, to some extent. Some were sneaky—only their eyes moved. Others, casual, taking in an extended scan of her bubble ass before returning to conversation with their pissed off girlfriends. Still more swung their heads in dumb disbelief, too drunk or too horny (or both!) to hide their lust. But she held my hand tightly, and I was swept along behind her, in her unrelenting grasp. As some of her watchers noticed me, I saw faces turn to disbelief, then disdain.