College Chronicles Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhhhh... I'm filling that tight ass up!"

"Oh yeah baby fill my slutty hole." Cindy replied in her best sexpot voice. Then she turned back to me and her tone changed sharply,

"Don't you fucking DARE stop sucking, Pussy!"

She didn't need to be worried. I was glued to Jaxx's balls as they kicked and lunged in my mouth. I could feel his big cock straining and vibrating before me, and it felt like I could track his cum as it was propelled from his testicles up through his dick and deep into Cindy's ass. I could see his cock bucking inside her, and then a slow ooze of semen dripping out the sides of her blasted asshole. It ran down his cock, and time seemed to slow as I could see cum dribble towards his nutsack, and by association, my mouth. Sucking Jaxx's balls to please Cindy was one thing. Kissing her with Jaxx's cum, another. But taking his cum directly off his cock? I couldn't do that! I really wasn't gay!

In fear and disgust, I released the ball that was currently in my mouth, falling back against the bathroom door. The testicle released from my mouth with a loud pop, and cum began trailing down the sides of his sack, dripping to the floor. Jaxx had let go of Cindy's legs, and she unsteadily searched for footing. When she found it, she lifted herself off his cock and stood over me. Cum dripped from her used pussy and down her thighs, and Jaxx's cock behind her slumped, still semi hard and shining with fluids. Even naked, with cum dripping out of her, she projected power and security, standing over me clothed and cringing before her. She looked down at me, shaking her head and tutting in disappointment.

"I told you not to stop sucking, pussy! Maybe cleaning this fat cock out of my ass would teach you a lesson..."

I stared at the cock behind and between her legs. Droplets of heavy white cum still slowly fell from the purple, threatening head, and it was three times my size, even following the rough fucking and massive load it had just delivered. Jaxx shook it with his hand, and more droplets of cum were thrown around.

Then I was crying and sniffling, big tears running down my face to mix with the liquids I was covered in as I cowered against the door of the bathroom.

"Awww, what's wrong sweetheart?" Cindy cooed condescendingly, standing over me and rubbing her clit casually.

"Puh-please... Cindy... Please don't make me... Suck his cock...please..."

She and Jaxx both laughed loudly at my pathetic whine.

"Haha! Awwww, since you asked so nicely."

She turned around and squatted down, taking the wet dick into her own mouth as she did, she pushed her ass out and arched her back, sticking her recently punished butt in my face. I tried to make some distance, but was trapped by the door, so I was suddenly face to face with her recovering asshole, red and sore looking, not nearly as tight as it had been, and slowly leaking gobs of hot cum, some falling onto the shirt and jeans that I had picked to impress Cindy.

"Awwww yeah, you nasty ass-whore. Taste your butt off my cock." Jaxx exulted, two drunk whores on the floor between his spread legs. Cindy slurped loudly on his thick dick, blowing bubbles with his cum as she hummed and squeaked.

Then, suddenly, her face was before me, and her lips were pressing to mine. She passionately kissed me, her tongue once again strategic, moving with purpose deeper into my mouth. I could taste warm, salty cum, and my eyes shot open as I realized she was again depositing his seed into my mouth, mixed with juices of her ass fucking. I jumped, scrabbling at the floor and trying to move away, but I was again stuck by the door, and by Cindy's strong hand, which had had taken a firm grip of hair at the back of my head. She tilted my head back, and I was helpless as her tongue assaulted me, invading every cranny and spreading Jaxx's hot cream inside me. Her filthy behaviour, the taste of cum, and my absolute helplessness triggered something inside me, and I shuddered, my penis ejaculating hard in my tight jeans. She felt my shudders and broke away from my mouth, laughing triumphantly before she spat on me, some landing on my face, but most going in my open, gasping mouth. I didn't even mind, as hard as I was cumming, and I was only pushed further as she slapped me hard, I don't even know how many times.

"You're such a little cunt Sami! I'm gonna take you home and fuck you again."

I couldn't concentrate on her words or intent, I was too focused on myself. Soaking with Cindy's spray, the musky taste of Jaxx's balls and cum on my lips, and my own cum staining the front of my jeans, I was an embarrassed mess, whimpering and cringing on the floor, not knowing what to do or how to get out of there. I truly felt like a whore, like some of the girls in the dirtiest porns I had watched, covered in liquids and exhausted by their ordeal. I remembered Aurora when I found room 001, filthy and dripping, and I could feel the heat in my face blossom as I compared myself to that dirty scene.

Cindy's hand pulled me to my feet, and though still in my reverie I noticed she had dressed once more, looking perfect and hot despite the fuck show we had just been a part of. She dragged me out of the bathroom, down the hall and stairs, across the dance floor and out the door of the bar. As we walked, I was barely aware of the looks I received—no longer jealous, but scornful and mocking, as I must have been a pitiful sight with cum on my face, soaked clothes and a conspicuous wet patch in the crotch of my jeans. It felt like I was floating as we went, partially resting on Cindy as she had her arm wrapped around me like a chivalrous boyfriend after a long night. I couldn't focus on anything—only thinking about how low I had gone, to suck in Jaxx's heavy balls, and how horny it had made me, to be turned into a slut and told as such. I had definitely never had gay thoughts before—but his cock was something different...

Next thing I knew, we were in the hallway outside room 001 and Cindy had me pushed up against the door of my room. She leaned in close as her emerald eyes flashed, and she kissed me hard on the lips, pressing me back into the door as her tongue invaded my lips, pushing mine to the floor of my mouth and imposing her will. Her hands were roaming my body; stroking my face, my chest, my thighs, my butt.

She pulled back from me for a moment and I struggled to catch my breath.

"It was so... hot... Watching you slut yourself out for Jaxx's balls Sami. You've been such a good little whore for me!"

Then one hand went to my penis, which was wilted but willing. Her other hand subtly lifted my keys and opened the door, and she pushed, sending me sprawling on the floor. I landed awkwardly, facing down with my ass up high, and she barked a laugh as she followed me in, turning on the lights.

"Ah-ah-ah, not yet! You're getting a reward. Get in the bed bitch."

She yanked my hair to lead me, and before I even stood up pushed me into the side of the bed once more. She was insatiable—I never knew girls could have such demanding lust for sex. I crawled onto the bed and then looked at her confusedly, half crouched, not knowing what she intended.

"Take your clothes off and lie on your back, slut."

She stood by and watched as I rushed to obey her command, stripping my soiled clothes off in a frenzy. When I removed my pants she tutted.

"I told you to dress up nice for me! I'm disappointed Sami..."

Her threatening tone made me cringe and stammer,

"I-I... I didn't kn-know what... What you meant..."

She had already reached into a small leather purse I hadn't noticed before, and from it she produced a pair of tiny, pale blue panties, with frilly lace in spots that made them almost see-through.

"Slip these on baby."

Her tone had changed again; now she was kind, her touch gentle as she looped the panties around my feet and pulled them up my legs, brushing my thighs with her fingertips. She pulled them up snugly—they cradled my little penis and small balls up high, and I could feel the pressure of them riding up at my hips and between my ass cheeks.

I was so confused by Cindy. She switched between moods and ways of treating me so quickly, always in control and devastatingly gorgeous. I never knew what to think, how to react, and her constant confidence was potent motivation to just do as she said. So I didn't fight or oppose at all as she put panties on me, then stripped and climbed into my bed beside me. I didn't even reach for her naked, taut body, just because she didn't tell me i could. I didn't protest when she reached her hand down to my little pantie-covered package and began rubbing at the outside with three fingers, hand held open.

She touched me like a girl, rubbing the head of my penis like it was an oversized clit. And as she did, she began to whisper directly into my ear.

"You look so pretty in those panties Sami. They suit a slut like you. You deserve them for how you sucked Jaxx's balls like a queen tonight. His thick... Heavy... Balls..."

Her light touch and hot breath had me whimpering and panting.

"Isn't his cock so fucking godly? Don't you just want to touch it? You must be curious... You wimped out tonight, but we can get you another chance... remember how it looked in my little butt? It made me cum so... fucking.... hard... All over you! Jaxx makes me such a squirting whore."

I squirmed, and her other hand wandered down to ass, slipping under the tight panties and sliding up and down my ass crack.

"Do you want that Sami? Do you want to see how Jaxx's cock makes your hand look small wrapped around it? When he shoots a load in your mouth it's... ugh, it's just so good... His cum is like a drug. The way he stirs my pussy? Oh. My. God. You know his big cock would feel so good inside you.... He could make you squirt like I did. Don't you think so? Would you like to try to have him inside you? Just the... Tip?"

Suddenly with her last word, I felt pressure at my butt. Her little finger was knocking at my back door. Then I felt the pressure give, and she slid inside of me, ripping a gasp from my lips.

"Ooooooh! Cindy! N-not my b-butt!"

It didn't hurt, exactly, but it wasn't comfortable, her strong finger intruding inexorably into my virgin butt. I barely even touched my own asshole, and had never imagined something going in it. And now Cindy was knuckle deep in me, wiggling her finger enthusiastically. And worse of all, when I got over the initial discomfort, it did feel good. I flushed and wriggled at this realisation, and she ignored me and chuckled, still whispering in my ear,

"Oooh you're so tight! Jaxx will love that. Don't worry, I'll break you in... Nice and slow... You're my little pet project. My little pussy."

Her fantasy (I hoped) was getting to me, and it felt like my body was thrumming with energy, every muscle straining and nowhere to go. A loud moan ripped from my lips, uncontrollable sign of my arousal.

"Ohh you fucking love it don't you pussy. You like how I make you a slutty bitch? You want to cum like a girl? Want to cum with a finger in your asshole, and pretty panties on? Don't think about it, just beg me..."

I hesitated, closing my mouth to stop my light moans and trying to think for a second through the drug and alcohol fueled haze... I did want to come from this... needed to come from this... But could I admit it out loud? It would be a new low... Then she pulled her finger out of my ass, leaving it resting with slight pressure on my hole, and stopped the light rubbing on my package with her other hand, resting it on top of my pathetic little pantie-bulge, and I moaned and turned to her. The new emptiness and lack of pressure frustrated me, nearly made me cry out. Her hands found mine, just raising to touch myself in her absence, and pinned them down to the bed, strong and immoveable.

"Ah, ah, ah, you don't get to cum without begging, ass-whore. You want to be my bitch? Say it. You want to cum while I fondle and finger you like a girl? Just ask nicely. I know you want to Sami, it's so easy. Just beg me. Just beg me to cum."

Her tone wavered quickly between mocking cruelty and pleading questioning. Everything overwhelmed me, and the removal of her hands from my sensitive areas was torture. I gave in.

"Ughhh Cin—Cindy please... Puh—puhleaseee..."

"Please what Sami? You need to tell me."

"P—please... make me cum..."

"Sorry? I can't hear you baby... Speak up. And tell me exactly what you want."

"Ugh Cinnnn please make me cum! I need to cum for you!"

"How should I make you cum, little slut?"

I was too horny, too sex crazed, by her encouraging prompting. She broke me completely. I was, like she said, her little slut.

"Mmmpphhh plllleaseee rub my little penis... Please Cindy put your finger in my butt... I want to cum like a girl. I want to cum like your little whorish girl, please—please let me cum Cindy!"

I almost shouted the last part, totally past embarrassment and just focused on getting off, my hands held down maddeningly by Cindy's vice like grip. She maintained the pressure for a moment, then with a girlish giggle relented and moved her hands back to my front and back, still softly rubbing in circles on the panties I wore and prodding with insistent pressure at my asshole, which allowed her in with less struggle this time. She renewed her whispering, hot and breathy, in my ear,

"That's a good little bitch. All you need to do is beg, and I'll make you happy Sami. I'll take care of you, you don't have to worry. Just let me take you. You love how I've been touching your little clit... I bet you've never had a girl touch you before! Now I'm in your bed, hands on you, making you cum... Doesn't it feel good like this? Doesn't my finger in your ass feel good? To lie back and let someone else worry? Come on you pathetic bitch, cum for me."

She was right, it did feel good. Better than anything I had been able to do for myself before, watching porn and jerking off like a man. This just felt... Right. And that realisation wracked my body, starting a wave that rolled all at once from the ear that Cindy whispered into relentlessly, my asshole, now clinging to Cindy's urgently thrusting little finger, and my little penis, dribbling and straining into the pretty panties Cindy had provided. The wave met in my stomach, and then rebounded back out to my extremities, curling my fingers and toes. I jerked and moaned, shivered and gasped,

"Ooooooo yesssss Cindeeeee!"

My squeal was high pitched and whiny, and I realised in my ecstasy I had gripped tight to one of Cindy's arms and couldn't let go. And still she continued, plunging a skinny finger in and out of my less-virginal, clenching and unclenching butthole and rubbing in circles on my cock that seemed to continue to spurt week bursts of cum much longer than any orgasm I'd had before.

I felt like I'd gone blind, or blacked out. But when I came to, Cindy was still lying next to me, naked and smirking broadly at me. I was still panting, breathless from my exertions, and she pulled me close. I felt the strength of her warm arms and curled up, falling into a deep sleep nestled against her once more.