College Chronicles Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck them. She was going to fuck me again tonight, and I loved it.

I was right of course. It just wasn't going to go how I imagined.

The dance floor was a surprisingly large room, but old and worn. The ceiling and upper parts of the walls were all covered in a mosaic of tiny mirrors, making the lights reflect and scintillate. The rest of the walls were bare and black, with chipped paint in areas, while the hardwood floor was dented from years of drunk feet stamping. On one side of the room, there was a twisting stairwell that led up to an overhanging platform that looked down on the dancefloor. A hallway from there led back in the direction of the front of the bar.

Cindy pulled me after her into the pulsing press of bodies, and I was dragged along, helpless in her grasp. She pushed through until we were at the center of the floor, and then turned to me dramatically and threw her arms over my shoulders, before settling into a rhythmic swaying with the electronic beat that was playing. As she danced, she became more and more fluid, showing off her athletic body. Her tanned arms flowed up down and across her bare stomach, pulling teasingly at the top and bottom of her revealing 'shirt', but never showing anything. She was grinding, soft but assertive against me, and I had to pinch myself to check if I was dreaming.

I swayed stiffly beside her at first, probably a comic comparison to her nimble, graceful movements. But as the night went on I began to feel my skin tingle and the music settle into my body. My vision seemed to blur until the only thing in focus was her beautiful, smiling face, and soon she and I were covered in a thin layer of sweat, gyrating together in the sea of sweaty bodies. She let me grind on her, swaying with my crotch pressed to her muscled hips, and before I knew it I was sporting an erection, pressing against my tight jeans.

As she had on that first night, Cindy exerted expert control over my body. Every time I thought she would be too much for me, could feel my penis straining and begging to come, she would give me a sobering slap, or bodily spin me around, so that she was grinding my ass. One such time she slapped my ass, and I could feel heat where her hand had landed. I looked over my shoulder at her and she was sporting a cocky smirk and a look of absolute control. I knew I should protest, but I could still feel her touch on my ass: hot, sharp and electrifying. My heart jumped and I smiled back at her, unwittingly fluttering my eyes

She leaned close and spoke into my ear, and though she was yelling to be heard, I flashed back to her filthy whispers as she had dominated me.

"You've got a nice butt Sami! And has anyone ever told you you're really pretty?"

She leaned back and smacked my ass hard again, and for a second I was reminded of Jaxx on our walk to the bar. 'Pretty?' I had always been a bit proud of my looks, holding on to them as the one thing that made me not a total loser. But I had thought myself handsome, or dashing. Not pretty... But the word, coming from Cindy's inviting lips, made me shiver from my feet up to the back of my neck.

"No!... Uhmm... Err.. thank you?"

"Haha! You're so cute when you blush!"

I could feel my face grow hotter at her comment, but she had leaned in close and pressed her lips to mine, and before I knew it her lithe tongue was circling in my mouth, her thin but firm arms wrapped around my back. I nearly swooned, collapsing a bit onto her and letting her explore my mouth.

Suddenly she pulled away again to speak, and I wanted so badly to be back in her arms that it took me a second to realize what she had said,

"Just so you know, that drink I gave you had molly in it!"

Her smile turned into a leer as she watched me process, my eyes going wide as her meaning settled in. That was why my skin tingled, why the music and dancing felt so fucking good. Then I remembered my first experience with ecstasy and cringed—I had been unable to stop from embarrassing myself publicly in a quiet bathroom—what trouble would I get into in this environment?

I looked at her with what I hoped were doe-ish eyes, and eventually stammered out,

"Wi-w-will you... take care... of m-me?" My voiced seemed a whisper compared to the sounds of the people around us, and I could feel tears welling my eyes at the thought she might choose this time for humiliation cruelty. She threw her head back and laughed loudly, and my heart plummeted for a moment.

"Of course I'll take care of you, silly! You're my new boyfriend!"

This time I did swoon, falling into her arms and lifting my mouth up to meet hers as our bodies swayed in time. I was her boyfriend! She had me in the palm of her hand—the reassurance from her melting me to putty, confident that I wouldn't embarrass myself. Or if I did, it would be because she wanted me to, and I wanted to make her happy.

We danced like that for what felt like forever; me desperately trying to keep up with her, she constantly keeping me on the edge of orgasm, till I felt full of electricity, every nerve hyper away of her slithering, sensual movements.

Then an impact rocked Cindy, so hard I thought at first I had been hit. I had closed my eyes at some point, and when I opened them, Jaxx was waving at us with one of his big paws, the source of a slap on Cindy's ass which caused her to wince and smile playfully at him at once. He was dancing with a light-skinned black girl, clearly another athlete, with long black hair and a dress with an astonishingly low cut neck and short length. She was grinding on him enthusiastically, and when I looked closer I noticed that her hand disappeared down into his pants and was moving steadily up and down. There was nowhere I could go to escape his magnetic cock, I was realising slowly.

When Cindy had recovered from Jaxx, she turned to me and with a sly smile spoke into my ear again.

"I'm going to the ladies room. Join me in ten minutes?" she pointed up to the balcony and hallway overhanging the dancefloor, which I realised must be bathrooms. A little dumbfounded that I would be getting action in a public place, I nodded stupidly, and Cindy smiled, squeezed my package firmly in her strong hand, and then made her way through the crowd.

I stayed on the dancefloor, losing myself in the drugs and alcohol I had drunk and the swaying grind of bodies. It felt good to dance now, and I wasn't even looking for expressions of distaste and annoyance when I bumped into other people, a static breast to my usual self-awareness.

After what I hoped was ten minutes, I extricated myself from the dance floor and made my way up the skinny staircase, stepping over couples locked in deep kisses, some with hands down each other's pants. Walking along the balcony I looked down at the dance floor, and it truly looked like a spinning orgy, sweaty flesh blending together to make a sexually charged mass of horny young adults.

The hallway of bathrooms was blocked by a thin-looking door that swung weakly as I pushed it. The sounds from the dancing below were muffled, but still present, drifting through the floor, and over them I could hear the sound of a high-pitched voice, really enjoying herself from inside one of the middle stalls. The hallway was all old, moldy wood, and doors lined each side, each appearing to be a separate cubicle. I wandered down the hall, attempting to casually check the stalls looking for Cindy, but they were either empty or locked. Except the middle one.

As I stood before it, a sense of dread gripped my stomach, but my heart began to pound in... A sort of mixture of fear and excitement. Standing there for a moment, I could recognise Cindy's voice more clearly.

"Ooooooooh... Ohh yeaaaah. Fuuuuck! Fit that monster—ungh—in my tight pussy. Fuck yes... Your big cock's so fucking hot! Fuck fuck fuck!!!"

I knew who was with her before I lightly tapped, and Jaxx's deep voice rumbled "Come on in, Pussy."

I swung the door open and was greeted by an obscene sight that immediately had me feeling bright red. Jaxx was sitting on the toilet, seat down, legs spread wide towards the door. His jeans were unzipped, and his heavy balls hung out, resting on top of the tautly stretched denim fabric, looking meaty and menacing.

On top of him was Cindy, her jeans on the floor and impaled on his thick meat. She had a foot resting on each of his knees and her legs spread wide open. His massive cock was wedged deep in her pussy, and from the amount of liquids dripping out of her, I could tell they had been fucking hard since the moment Cindy had left me downstairs. My heart fell a bit, seeing Cindy so debased, but my penis lifted at the same time. And really, I wasn't surprised. She had been fucking Jaxx every time we had been together so far.

"Get the fuck in here and close the door, Sami!"

Cindy beamed at me, her face flushed with the effort of her position and taking Jaxx's dick so deep inside her. I stepped inside the small room, locking the door behind me. The room wasn't large, so I was stuck, back against the door, mere inches away from entwined genitals.

"You got here right in time for the main event, Pussy." At that, he withdrew his obscene sword from her fat bright pink lips, causing her and I to gasp in unison as it flopped out. She was so wet that his cock flicked a spray of their juices towards me, and I was hit in the face, unable to turn away or defend myself as I was hypnotized by his cock. It was absolutely soaked, dripping as it hung menacingly. His broad purple head seemed even bigger than the last time I had seen it, and the thick shaft was closer in width to my arms than to my penis. I involuntarily licked my lips, tasting salt from the spray of liquids now resting on my face. Then he grabbed his weapon with one hand, centered it below her perfect circle asshole, and began pushing.

Though Cindy's ass was clearly tight, his cock was so wet that it slipped in after a few seconds of tense friction, and Cindy cooed and looked over her shoulder at him, panting heavily as inch after inch slowly disappeared inside of her. Finally her ass cheeks made contact with her thighs, and his nutsack was flush with her ass. She turned back to face me, and her eyes struggled to focus on me for a moment.

"Sami, wouldn't it just be SO HOT if you stuck your face in my pussy right now? Can you imagine my cute butt bouncing on this thick cock while your pretty little face is sucking on my pussy? Wouldn't that be so fucking hot? God it's making me wet thinking about it..."

She was right. I could see telltale trails of liquid newly seeping from her lips. As if to make the point further, Jaxx lifted her slightly and barely pumped his cock a few times, dragging a moan from Cindy and more juices from her pussy.

I hesitated, "Uhmm... I don't know Cindy... This is kind of weird..."

She groaned, and I couldn't tell if it was because of me or the cock she was slowly sliding back down on.

"Sami! Come. Here."

Her sharp tone snapped something in me, and I leaned in as her beckoning finger commanded. She reached one hand around the back of my head and pulled me in, pressing her face to mine. When she had kissed me before it had been with precision—her tongue invading my mouth systematically. Now it was animal lust, sloppy and frantic, leaving me unbalanced and breathless.

When she broke the passionate kiss, strands of spit connected our lips, and I was speechless. She smiled her wolfish grin at me, and her strong hand suddenly forced my face down to her crotch.

"Eat my sloppy cunt, Pussy."

She forced my face right into the middle of her soaking wet lips, and I was overwhelmed by the mixed smells of her sweet pussy, sex, and sweat. Then Jaxx lifted her up, pushing my face with her, before pulling her back down slowly. Then she was fully impaled on his big dick, and I could feel it pushing into her just a few inches from my mouth. As he repeated his action, lifting her by her tight buttocks and pressing her back down again, she shuddered and pressed my face into her even harder.

"Fucking eat me out Samiiii!"

She whined and roughly shook my head by my hair, and I started licking. I had no idea what I was doing, but like our first night, she didn't really need my help. She used me, using my face to rub my head against her crotch; my lips to hers. And Jaxx began to pick up his pace, thoroughly filling her ass as her pulled her up and down on his dick.

"Oh yesssss Jaxx fill my butt. Puh-leaaase."

Then she threw me backwards, and already off balance I fell to the floor, suddenly on my knees in front of Jaxx's spread legs and Cindy's exposed holes. Jaxx had his hands on both of her ass cheeks, and was spreading her ass as far as it could go. Her hole was tightly sealed around Jaxx's thick, veiny meat, clinging to the sides jealously when he pulled her up. Every time Jaxx lifted Cindy to the tip of his cock, I could see his bulbous head catching at her hole, pulling at her skin slightly. She smiled evilly down at me, again the succubus, knowing I was under her spell.

"Ahh! Sami... mmph... why don't yoooOOOoo... su... suck Jaxx's balls?!"

My jaw dropped at her suggestion, and I couldn't help but stare at his nuts. It was the first time I really looked at them. They were large and oblong, and seemed to pulse as he thrust into Cindy over and over again. They swayed and bobbed along with their fucking, and their movements were almost hypnotising.

"B-b-but... I don't think i'm... gay..." I managed to stammer out, eyes still locked on his heavy nuts dangling below as he fucked her mercilessly.

Cindy laughed loudly and brightly, clearly enjoying being both tool and user in this situation. I cringed at that response, as Jaxx's cock continued to slide in and out of her tight hole, pulling at the sides as it went.

"You—unh— don't have --ah— to be gay, Pussy! Oof. You can be bi, —mmf— or pan, or whatever."

Jaxx now rested her on his lap, picking up both her knees and pulling them together in front of her. Then he lifted both her legs to the left and resumed fucking her, faster now, moaning loudly as the new position made her tight ass tighter. Cindy continued, when she could.

"You can be a girl —ooOOoo— you can be someone—fuuuuuckk—who's really in love with me, or someone—oh, oh, oh!— who's really in love with Jaxx —Ohmygod oh my god JAXX!— You could be someone who's just really in love with his... big hangin' balls! Ah! Ah! I bet they look so good swinging right nooOOOWW! OH YES Jaxx FUCK my tight hole!!"

I didn't know how to process Cindy's speech, especially because I was still helplessly kneeling before them, staring at Jaxx's thick, dark cock relentlessly plunder her ass. Her puckered hole was still sucking his cock in on all sides, but I could tell it had loosened a bit, and she seemed to be cooing and begging more than grunting and panting. She was right; his balls did look good, swinging violently as Jaxx jammed himself deep in her butt. They seemed as big as my closed fist, and they trailed strings of Cindy's juices and Jaxx's precum as they swung back and forth. She regained some composure and continued talking.

"All—anh—you need to do—ooOOoOO— suck his fucking balls... oh god ohgod Jaxx... you fucking PUSSY. Oh Jaxx plow me plow me plow meee!"

Her slutty sounds of pleasure made my rock hard penis twitch, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from Jaxx's heavy balls, swinging pendulously as he rhythmically punished her asshole. They began to grow in my field of vision, and without realizing it I was slowly crawling closer. I looked up at her, and between throwing her head back to moan, Cindy stared down at me expectantly, smirking at my slow obedience. I just wanted to make her happy, so I could feel like I had on the dance floor. My body was still tingling, and I was overwhelmed by my senses; the sight, sound, smell, and taste of their sex filled me with conflicting emotions, but my horniness was winning out. And then it was decided when Jaxx spoke.

"Suck... my fucking balls... Pussy!" he rumbled out through grunts, and the way he spat out the last word made me glad I was already on the floor, because my knees were so weak I might have fallen over. Instead, I fell the rest of the way forward, and his jiggling balls were directly in front of my face. Not knowing what to do, I timidly stuck my tongue out and licked one heavy ball with the tip, and was immediately struck by the taste. It tasted kind of like how Jaxx smelled when he worked out, a manly, sweaty musk that I normally would call the stench of body odor. But normally, I would have been lying, and mixed with the sweet fragrance of Cindy's juices trailing down and along his balls, and the tingles of pleasure that moved from my tongue through the rest of my body, I was entranced. With less hesitation I opened my mouth wide and gently sucked one ball in, making embarrassing wet slurping noises that matched the squelches made by Jaxx's cock invading Cindy's now much looser butthole.

When I took Jaxx's ball in my mouth, both he and Cindy let out synchronized groans of arousal at my reluctant compliance with their debasing sexual act. Jaxx was still pounding away at her hole, and I struggled to keep his heavy sack in my mouth, needing to nod quickly to keep up with his rising and falling testicles. Each of his balls were so big I could barely fit them in my mouth individually, with loose skin hanging out as I sucked. Sometimes, as he violently pounded away, his momentum would yank one from my mouth, and I found myself switching back and forth between them, greedily sucking in alternating fashion. I was spurred on by their heavy majesty in my mouth, and the chills that ran up and down my body.

With balls in my mouth, their coupling was directly in front of my eyes. Cindy's asshole was no longer clinging to his cock, and had become a pinkish-red ring that seemed to pulse every time he pushed back in. Each time he stuffed her full, fluids spattered across my face. The end result was me, kneeling between Jaxx's legs, nodding furiously, and flinching periodically, while alternately suckling on his big pair of meaty testicles. I had never been so degraded. Or turned on.

Then Cindy began to tremble. She grabbed the back of my head tightly and pushed me in to Jaxx's balls, gasping out,

"I'm! Ah! Gonna! Ugh! CUM!"

True to her words, her pussy ejaculated. Hard.

She squirted all over me. I had only read other people online talking about squirting before, had never even watched it in porn. And now Cindy's beautiful engorged pussy, almost red in heat, geysered once, twice, three times in my face. I could feel the liquid's hard impact on my face and splash onto my clothes as Cindy grunted.

"Ooooooohhhhyoufuckin'whore"

She was looking me dead on in the eyes, and I could see a fire ignited by my debasement for her. It stirred something in me.

At the same time Jaxx laughed loudly,

"Ohhhh! Cindy you filthy squirting bitch. You are such a fucking slut!"

Her commanding stare turned into a sunny smile, and she turned to look at him as he continued to lift her up and down on his cock.

"Oooooooo Jaxxx... Only—unnh—your fucking—ah!— slut!"

They kissed deeply for a moment, then broke apart. Jaxx looked at me and smirked.

"Aw your boyfriend looks sad. You should tell him what's up."

Then he set back to really pounding Cindy, lifting her and dropping her and repeating roughly and rapidly. Cindy's pussy began smacking against my face as he dropped her ass on his steel pole, producing a wet slapping sound and making my little penis dribble.

"Oh! --Ah! Ah!— Don't worry Sami! Anh! You're --ahh!!— going to be --aah— MY filthy little slut!"

I was still sucking Jaxx's balls, and the reality of my situation began to set it. I was Cindy's and Cindy was Jaxx's. She and Jaxx had both called me her boyfriend, but it was obvious I was her toy, and so I was Jaxx's toy by extension. I could only wonder about the implications of that for a moment, before I started to feel Jaxx's balls wriggle frantically in my mouth.