College Chronicles Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass looked a lot like hers. A lot like a slutty, fuckable, neon-green thonged girl's butt. Except it was mine. It was marred by my slight bulge, but when I pushed my thighs together it was hidden, and our asses together looked like a pair of sweet bubble-butt coeds presenting themselves for extracurricular activity.

"See! Oh my God, that's so crazy! You are such a hot little piece, Sami!" she had a look of genuine disbelief on her face as she spanked me once, twice, three times, lingering with each blow, caressing my cheek with her fingers. I jumped at each hit, but remained mimicking the position she had shown me, blushing at her discovery and her treatment of my newfound asset.

"What I would do to have an ass like that without working at it! I hate squats!" she pouted cutely, then a devious look came into her eyes. "Ohh, all the boys are going to LOVE that!"

I was too distracted to make much of her comments. I had a girl's butt! I twisted left and right, hoping some different angle may disprove her theory, to no avail. No matter how I looked at it, my ass in girl's panties was supremely fuckable—the kind of ass that, had I seen it in a porn video, would have had me cumming quickly, and thinking about it afterwards. Cindy handed me another pair underwear, judging the acid green acceptable and placing them neatly on the bench when I had removed them. I pulled on the next pair she offered, a blue and yellow striped thong, distracted as her discovery lingered with me. It made me slightly uncomfortable—this was no way for a man to look, why was I so naturally feminine? But at the same time it struck a nerve deep inside of me. I had something that even perfect Cindy was jealous of, that brought me closer to her, something she could be... Proud of? Wearing the new pair I again turned and assumed the position she had taught me, and once more I was astonished by the shapely, seductive appearance of my ass before Cindy hooted lewdly and slapped my ass hard, leaving a perfect hand print on one cheek. Then she took one cheek in each hand and roughly shook both, giggling as my ass quaked and jiggled. I blushed again and giggled nervously at how much fun she was having.

After a while, I started actually having fun! Cindy handed me pairs to try, and then would catcall and wolf whistle. Sometimes she would be vulgar, commenting on my sluttiness or whoreish appeal, things like how much "the boys" would like my "fat girly butt" or my "pretty sissy cheeks." With every new critique I blushed deeply, and it didn't take me long to start playing into Cindy's game, laughing along with her crude compliments and showing off my ass, doing pretend catwalks and sticking it out towards the mirror in each new pair. Her approval warmed me deep down, banished the spectre of regret or shame, and in the changing room I felt comfortable around her, despite how she had forced me to beg to wear panties. Before I knew it, we had spent nearly an hour in the room, laughing and talking and modelling and admiring each other's bottoms. When we left the store, I was again in high spirits, willing, and maybe even a little excited, to pay for the panties Cindy had judged worth keeping (which was most of them). By that time it was almost evening and we decided to get dinner at a small pizzeria, where Cindy and I had a quiet alcove in the back of the store. We talked the whole time, about life and big ideas, not the small talk I choked on usually. Cindy was amazing. She got me. I couldn't shake the memory of her whisper in my ear; "I promise, I know best."

We caught a bus back to campus, heads together thick as thieves the whole way, flirting and giggling. When we were hopping off the bus, Cindy flashed her wicked smile at me,

"Want to get wine? I think that store sells some chilled."

"B—but... We're underage?"

"Don't worry about that, they never ask for I.D."

"Oh... You...you've been to this store before?"

"Nope! No one ever asks for I.D."

Then she took out her phone, turning a camera and using it to look at herself. She adjusted her hair, throwing some across her head to make herself look ruffled and tawdry. She pulled slightly at the front of her sundress under her boobs, revealing slight cleavage and a glimpse of her toned chest. Then she winked at me and strode into the store.

The next minute was flirting genius; so good it literally was illegal. A sultry strut through the aisles, hips swaying dangerously. She didn't look at the cashier, a tall, gangly young man, but he gawped at her, almost drooling. He didn't even notice me as I slid in after Cindy, standing to one side and watching her work. She walked to the refrigerator case at the back of the room where she bent over gratuitously, her sundress clinging to her exquisitely shaped ass and legs. The cashier managed to reign himself in as she turned to face him, and now she smiled casually and warmly at him while she approached, a predator stalking her prey. Then she was a storm of flirtatious looks and moves. First a quiet gasp, then a frustrated stamp of her heeled feet as she looked in her purse. A little pouty sigh, a light touch on the man's arm, and she was free, walking towards me with swagger and two bottles of wine in hand. She pushed one to me then pulled me out the door, her stifled laughter ringing alongside the bell.

We walked back to 001 weaving across the sidewalk, taking swigs of the bottle Cindy had opened. When we stumbled in the door Cindy had me in her arms, her tongue exploring her mouth, so captivating I didn't even think of Jaxx being there. Luckily, he wasn't, and Cindy and I poured some of the wine into cheap red plastic cups and sat on the couch, watching trash tv and talking. Soon we were both tipsy, if not outright drunk, and as I was getting us a refill of wine, Cindy had a devious idea.

"Sooooo... Samiiiii... Canipaintyournails? Okay, thanks!" she had pulled me back to sitting on the couch, and pushed the solo cup to my face as she got up to walk to the bathroom. I took a long drink, a little stunned but struggling with saying no to Cindy after our day long date. Nail paint? I guess it couldn't harm me...it was nothing compared to the panties I wore now, comfortably tight against my privates.

"I keep these basics here just to clean up after Jaxx. He always fucks up your makeup, it's ridiculous!" she leaned over the couch, her excitement obvious. "Ooh Sami! This is great, your dainty little hands are going to look so good with this Eden's apple red shade I just got!"

I was shocked, so I barely mumbled as she took my hand in hers, already applying the scarlet liquid to my outstretched fingers. Scarlet red? Dainty little hands? Now that she said it, I couldn't stop seeing it. My hands, truly dainty in her feminine but strong palms, looking almost porcelain compared to her tan. As she colored more fingers I could feel heat rise in my face. The scarlet she was applying to each finger set off my pale white skin, and soon my hands truly looked like a girl's hands, small and soft and pale white and ending in deep, alluring red nails. When Cindy was finished she chuckled approvingly at her work and warned me not to mess it up as we continued watching the most recent reality dating competition show.

Soon, my nails had dried, and we had drained half the second bottle of wine. I don't know if it was liquid courage or my growing comfort with Cindy, but I suddenly voiced a question that had weighed on me since Cindy began to take an interest in me.

"Cin... What's up with... You and Jaxx?" my heart beat faster once the question was out, and sped up as she responded with a bright laugh and a knowing sigh that made me droop in disappointment. Cindy must have seen my emotions written on my face, because she quickly explained,

"Oh Sami are you jealous? That's so sweet. Don't worry baby you're not in competition with Jaxx. We went to high school together—I was the first to really show him to use that weapon between his legs. Before me he was just pounding away at poor girls like all the other stupid boys in high school." She giggled fondly at her memories, then returned to my question. "Anyway, we dated for a little bit, but it didn't work. Jaxx likes to fuck whoever he wants, and I couldn't see myself being with him long term. But we stayed friends, and having him around does have its benefits..." I was impressed. I had thought that Cindy, like all the other girls Jaxx surrounded himself with, was just another dick-dependant bimbo. Hearing their history so plainly laid out, how Cindy was actually using him, impressed me greatly. She was so in control even when acting like a thoughtless whore for Jaxx. It also reassured me—I would have no chance competing with Jaxx, his big muscles, his... Huge dick... I flashed back to the meaty ball sack twitching in my mouth as his cum had leaked down his shaft out of Cindy's asshole, and blushed to match my new nails, penis stirring in my tight panties.

As if she had heard my thoughts, Cindy's smile turned into a wicked smirk once more. "Since you brought him up... Why were you so scared of Jaxx last night?"

"W—well... It's a dick... That's... Gay..." I answered surely. Wasn't it obvious?

"Sami, I already told you! You don't have to be gay to suck cock. It just feels good!" she laughed as she tipped back the last of her wine, then dramatically crumpled and three the red cup across the room. "Gender is just a construct! Don't be so limited..." She got very close to me, clearly a little wobbly from the alcohol, and forced my chin up to look her full on. Her ravishing eyes were a radiant green, reflecting the light as she purred, "How do you know you don't like it, if you've never tried?" A sinful smile spread across her pretty face, and I felt a chill run down my spine. "Wait here, I need to show you something."

She slightly yanked my chin as she walked away, pulling me off the couch enough to fall to the floor. I guess I was drunk as well; my cup was empty, so I threw it away as Cindy had. I righted myself on the couch and leaned back, a little dizzy. It was like time didn't exist in this day I'd spent with Cindy. But I could hear her voice echoing; "I promise, I know best," and a pit of fear was growing in my stomach. Cindy had gone into the bathroom, and each second seemed to raise my heartrate. What was she doing? What could she possibly need to show me?

Then she marched out of the bathroom naked, cock jutting out from her crotch, and I was stunned into slack-jawed silence. Her hips still had an alluring and feminine sway as she walked, starkly at odds with the extremely real looking dick that protruded from her crotch without obvious assistance. She was smiling widely and sharply, and her perfect tits bounced slightly as she stepped, but my attention was glued to her phallus, trying to make sense of what I was seeing. It was flesh-toned with obvious veins and wrinkles, but there was no ball sack. A little bit paler than her skin, it was circumcised and bounced as she walked. The cock wasn't overly long, but was much longer than my tiny penis, maybe average or a bit more. But it was also thick, from base to tip, and the head was broad and perfectly bell shaped.

She laughed loudly as she grew nearer and saw my fascination, breaking my reverie and pulling my gaze to her diabolical smirk and her fiery green eyes. When I ripped myself from her intense, domineering stare, she had closed on me and stood in front of the couch, her cock a few inches from my face. It looked incredibly real, even with folds of skin that rolled over each other as she tugged on it slowly. Looking closer, I realised the cock was protruding from a base set inside her pussy... It was some sort of realistic dildo. I could see the base shifting between pink lips as she pulled on it, already shining where a little of its length slid in and out.

"Jaxx just ordered this for me! It was REALLY expensive! What do you think?"

She let go of the head as she tugged to the right, and the cock rebounded back and forth, swinging in front of me. My eyes were glued to the bell-shaped, pale flesh-toned head, lined and spongy-looking like a real dick.

"I... Uhhh... I..."

She stroked it from base to tip and the skin on the sides rolled, exactly like you'd expect. I could see the hints of veins bulging all along its sides. It was a cock that looked like it had been made in a lab, to perfectly embody what you wanted in an attractive penis. I guess it WAS kind of made in a lab.

"You what Sami?"

"Uhhh... I... like it..."

As soon as the words left my mouth, I knew I had messed up. My face felt like it was burning as I ripped myself away from the cock hanging in front of me to look again at Cindy, staring down at me triumphantly with a self-satisfied smile.

"Oh I know you do Sami. Want to see how it works?" she reached down to her hole and pulled the cock out of her, revealing the flesh-colored, curving base that broadened into a larger, arched counterweight, shining with her juices. Before I knew it, Cindy had my hair in one of her hands, and was shoving the base into my mouth. It tasted sweet, and she explored my mouth with it, pushing out one of my cheeks, then the other, before levering it out, somewhat painfully, of my mouth with a loud, embarrassing pop. I flushed red, both at the force she had handled me with, and the humiliation of her use. She played with herself, rubbing the base against her clit, before stuffing it back inside herself. Then she stepped closer.

"Why don't you kiss it?"

I eyed her cock again. It was basically right in my face now, and I could see every crease and curve of it. I closed my eyes, and saw Jaxx's thick shaft in front of me, felt his wrinkly, heavy sack stuffed in my mouth. It had felt so good. So I didn't protest at all. Soon I would regret that.

I leaned an inch or two forward and pecked the tip, pressing my lips to the faux-fleshy head for a brief moment, then pulling back awkwardly to sit on the edge of the couch, cock still in my face. The "skin" was spongy and yielding, but didn't have the warmth I had foolishly hoped would be there. Jaxx's nutsack had been molten with heat, flowing in my mouth and on my chin. As Cindy tutted, I looked up from the erect weapon to her face, her firm breasts slightly blocking my view of her succubus' smile,

"Ohh come on Sami, you dumb little tease! I know you're more of a slut than that. Kiss it like you kiss me, Pussy."

Her cruel words and firm, mocking tone compelled me to obey. When I slowly leaned forward this time, my lips were slightly parted. With this kiss I stuck my tongue out to touch the head, wiggling and flicking my tongue to play with the cock in front of me. Then I blushed at my slutty behaviour and looked up to Cindy, searching for instructions.

"What are you waiting for, bitch? Suck my dick!" She said it with glee; I could tell she relished being on the standing side of this situation. I leaned forward and opened my mouth again, this time taking the head and about a half inch more of the dick in. I looked down her shaft; it seemed much longer from this angle, and the wrinkles and veins naturally led my eyes down to her defined abs and taught stomach. She stood hands on hips, and slowly began to push her pelvis forward, reminding me to get to work. Her movement served its purpose, breaking me from momentary hypnosis, and I began to suck, sealing my lips around her cock and doing my best to move my tongue around the tip. Looking back, it's embarrassing... Obviously she couldn't feel it. But I was too overwhelmed to think clearly, just focused on the cock in front of my face. Then things escalated.

Cindy, bored of my timid, prudish servicing of her cock, had decided to force the issue. It didn't register when she brought her hands around and rested them on the back of my head, but her sudden tight-fisted grip on my hair and solid pressure of her forcing me down her cock immediately drew my attention.

"Mmhfff—gluhhh!!"

I gagged loudly as she forced her cock much farther down my throat than I wanted it to go, pressing my hands to her thighs in a vain attempt to resist her strength. She pumped her cock into my face a few more times, sighing loudly, before relenting, and I fell back to the couch gasping for air with drool hanging out of my mouth. She laughed mockingly as I panted and tried to regain my composure. My eyes pricked with tears, and I could feel a few trailing down to join the fluids around my mouth.

"Don't worry baby! We'll work that little sissy mouth out easy. Now fucking strip; I want to see your panties."

She didn't give me any room to get up or move from the couch, still tall and brazen in front of me, cock protruding obnoxiously toward me, wet with my spit. So I had to remain there, cringing into the couch, still trying to catch my breath and register how this situation had turned on me so quickly.

"Cin I-I don't wa—" I tried to stammer out a complaint as I removed my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans, but I was rewarded with a hard slap, then another, even harder, that made my head spin. Suddenly Cindy's gorgeous green eyes were all I could see, and she cooed softly at me,

"Sami! Don't be such a stupid... prudish... cunt." Each word was said with venom. "It's easy. You're a slut! Look at those panties, how hard your little clit is!"

I looked down to see that I was naked but for the very small, very revealing black pair of mesh panties she had convinced me to leave the store in. Earlier today it had felt fun, exciting, even a bit... Sexy. But now I was just embarassed, my package a small bump tucked downward and almost hidden.

Then I felt movement. Cindy had made my choice for me, and was climbing onto the couch to straddle me. Her cock swung menacingly as she stepped up, and I had no choice.

So I opened and took her cock into my mouth. She went more slowly this time, and I sucked on just the head to start, feeling the "skin" slightly give way to the pressure of my lips. Yet at the same time as being soft, it was rock hard, shifting slightly at the base inside Cindy's hole when I pulled on it with suction. She grunted loudly, and emboldened, I explored the tip with my tongue. Her hands grasped the back of my head, and I winced, expecting more abuse. It seemed like she was content to let me work as long as I was moving the cock inside her, so I set to work in earnest.

I sealed my lips around the shaft again and began sucking as hard as I could, which produced a wet sound as the head slid in and out of my mouth.

*Shluck shluck shluck*

I was slightly bobbing my head back and forth as I tried to fit more of it in my mouth, but I couldn't fit much. Instead, I brought my hand up timidly to take the cock, and was a little shocked to see the crimson nail paint Cindy had put on me. In this position, with this perspective... My hand looked dainty and feminine, pale white skin setting off whoreish fingernails. I wrapped my little hand around the thick dick and began pulling in time with my shallow sucking. I had seen a pornstar do this in a video I had watched, and I was trying to keep Cindy happy, tugging on the base that hooked inside of her. I look up to see her eyes closed, a slight smile on her face as her hands on my head lightly helped me suck her fake cock.

"I TOLD you-unhh Sami. You're.-mff-A. born. Slut.-oh fuck yeah- Work my dick... You stupid bitch!"

Her hands suddenly grabbed my hair hard, and my eyes shot open as she broke my rhythm and thrust her cock into my throat where it caught just before my tonsils, gagging me.

"MMNGHH-glugh-mhh!"

I attempted to recoil back into the couch to get away from her invading force, but she simply leaned forward to put both knees on the back to either side, trapping me underneath her and forcing more of her thick meat into my tight throat. It burned as it stuck, forcing more wet gagging sounds from me as I tried not to panic and focus on breathing. Her thick thighs had tightened on my sides, trapping my arms and hands, so my feet were kicking wildly beneath her, and she laughed as she continued to grind the cock into my mouth,