College Chronicles Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I focused on myself, Jaxx really set to work on Aurora. He had climbed onto the bed and turned Aurora so he was on top of her, her legs still opened wide and shaking under his driving onslaught. Each time he pulled out, I saw inches of glistening thick meat stretch between them, which would disappear with a loud grunt from Jaxx and punctuated by rhymthic slaps of his fat balls. Aurora had regained some control, and was cooing and begging, her voice husky and low as she egged him on. Her taut body was shiny with sweat, and her frame shook under his assault as he drove into her.

With Jaxx's grunts and Aurora's cries dominating the room, I closed my eyes and focused on the sounds I had hoped to hear for so long—just not in this manner. But suddenly, my fantasising about Aurora was interrupted. Even in the security of my own bed, my own fantasies, Cindy owned me, and she dominated my voyeuristic shame. I could imagine her laughing at me rubbing my clit like a girl. I could imagine her climbing on top of me, spreading my legs like Aurora's. I felt her tight grip on my legs, the light pressure of her thick cock prodding at my tiny puckered butthole, gentle but inevitable. Her wolfish grin and piercing eyes dominating me from above. I pushed slightly harder at my hole with my middle finger, imagining her teasing me. Then I imagined her plunging into me, taking me, disregarding my feelings as she took me totally. Having me, legs wide open, across the room as Jaxx fucked Aurora. The two of us, a pair of easy cunts; spread out, opened up, and used for fun. Moaning and grunting and bucking across the room like sorority sister sluts. I could imagine Cindy's victorious joy at dominating me, how she would laugh and mock me to Jaxx, while he unrelentingly plundered Aurora across the room. But the most intoxicating idea was being like Aurora. Being a fuck doll like her, letting someone use me and disrespect me, and LOVING the whole thing.

I opened my eyes to look back over at Jaxx's bed, and I lost my breath. Aurora was staring me right in the eyes, her gaze mocking and predatory, reminding me of Cindy. Even in the darkness, her blue eyes cut right into me, her perfect golden hair falling messily to frame her face. I must have been a pathetic sight, her wet panties leaking out of my mouth, hands grasped at my crotch under thin sheets, but she didn't say anything. She just kept hold of my eyes, watching me play with myself as she shivered under Jaxx's determined fucking. Then she winked slowly and slyly, reminding me of Cindy and sending yet another shiver down my spine, before turning back to Jaxx,

"Oh fuck yes daddy fill my tight little cunt up! Ughh your cock is SO... BIG! I want your cum so badd I want to feel it pumping in me, I want your hot cum dripping out of my filthy fucked pussy. I'm your greedy whore daddy, please make me a cream-filled slut... Please daddyyYYYY!"

Her dirty talk ended in a shriek as Jaxx increased the speed and intensity of his plowing, slamming his thick rod deep into Aurora over and over. The wet slapping was even louder before, and accompanied by the creaking and knocking of his bed sliding against the floor and colliding with the wall on each of his thrusts.

I was cumming hard, all while she spoke. It was all too much: the feel of panties, the teasing finger at my hole, her piercing stare, the shame of being caught in the act, her porn-star worthy dirty-talk and Jaxx's relentless, powerful humping. Most of all, it chimed with my earlier realisation. I wasn't a man. I could never do what Jaxx did. I was more comfortable on the other side, wishing Cindy was there on top of me, opening me up and turning me out Jaxx did to every girl he met. And thinking about being Cindy's bitch, letting her take me like a girl—it ripped through me, forcing me to stifle a moan and try to stop my body from seizing as I shot my wimpy load into my panties. I must have made noise; I was just hoping it would be covered by the slapping, grunts and moans of their frenzied sex.

As I climbed down from the high my orgasm had brought me, I was suddenly conscious of how vulnerable I was. Naked except for panties, and Jaxx had just been threatening to cum on me! I couldn't even bear to think about what he might do to me if he realised I was still awake. Luckily, he was still pounding away at Aurora, his grunts mingling with her moans, gasps, and shrieks of pleasure. She had forgotten about me (who could blame her), and while I was tempted to keep watching I decided it was safer to slowly turn over and face the wall, hoping they would come to a conclusion soon.

They didn't, or it didn't seem like it. Without a clock to look at, it felt like they fucked for another thirty minutes. Jaxx was superhuman, and despite the late hour and how drunk he was he kept up his vigor, shaking the room with his violent thrusts and loud grunts. I went from jealous of Aurora to concerned; how could she tolerate his rough, hard fucking? But she was just as into it as he was, moaning and grunting and occasionally complimenting his stroke, or his "big fucking horse dick." Finally, I could tell they were close to an end when the thumping of the bed reached a new tempo, and Aurora set to work begging for Jaxx's seed.

"Ohhhhh shiiit Daddy you fuck me so good please cum in me. Ughh I need your hot cum flooding my tight little pussy... Ohmigod I want to feel it leaking out around your thick cock! Fuck it deep inside me please Jaxx. Fillmeupfillmeupfillmeup!!"

"Ungggghhhhh shiiiiiiiittt."

As she slurred the last together, Jaxx grunted loudly, and I could hear the wet, nasty sounds of his cock still pistoning inside her, fucking his cum into her like she had asked. He seemed to cum for ten long minutes, grunting and cursing and fucking away the whole time, while Aurora came loudly,

"OHFUCK! Yes Jaxx! Oooooh your... Cum! Fuck-agh!- fuck MEEEE!!"

As Jaxx kept going she settled into giggles and whispers, and I could only hope she wasn't talking about me.

Eventually, the sounds of sex stopped altogether, and Jaxx and Aurora fell quiet as I heard the creaking of someone standing from the bed. I tensed for a moment, but then Aurora spoke, and I could tell she was the one out of bed.

"Alright Jaxx I'm going home. Text me tomorrow?"

"Every day, I know you need regular injections from my thick dick, slut." The insults rolled out of Jaxx's mouth smoothly, with a confident arrogance that made me jealous and... strange. I squirmed a little as my penis twitched, uncomfortable in my wet panties.

"Oh my goddd Jaxx! You're so bad. See you sooooon!"

Jaxx grunted in response to her departing words, but I they weren't intended solely for him. As she left, I felt a hand squeeze on one exposed ass cheek, pointed outwards on the bed. I tensed at the contact and remained so as the hand lingered for a few moments. One finger was dangerously close to my hole, and I fought off a wimper of fear and arousal. I could imagine the sly smile she would be wearing as she tormented me. Then the door slammed closed, and she was gone. I lay awake, still tense, till I heard loud snores from Jaxx's side of the room. Only then I was able to drift off into a troubled sleep.