College Chronicles Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't -unf- worry Sami -mmm- I just -ohh yeah- want to try this!"

She picked up her speed as she spoke, stabbing into my throat deeper with each thrust into my face. My legs kicked even more frantically as I squirmed, and it was all I could do to stay conscious, gasping and gagging. Finally as she finished speaking, she relented. She leaned back and drew her cock from my gasping mouth.

Catching my breath, I took stock. Her cock was dripping trails of saliva, still hanging menacingly before me. I realised that I had been crying; my face was wet from tears, mouth and chin dripping more spit. I had slipped down a bit with the force of her face-fucking and my panicked kicking, and was looking up at her past the bell-head, thick shaft, and her firm boobs. She had a taunting smile in her face, and her tone was patronising,

"Are you okay Sami?" I was speechless for a moment; of course I wasn't okay, she had just used my face like a fuck toy.

"Ahh! You... It's... Too hard! Ugh- It hurts Cindy..." I could feel new tears come to my eyes as I whined. For a moment I dared to hope her question was authentic; she had gotten carried away in her lust, now she would take pity on me. Maybe I was a stupid slut, because I should have known better.

"Haha! Awww 'it hurts Cindy'." She mocked my whining tone. "I've taken dicks much bigger than this. You're going to have to get used to it if you want to suck Jaxx's big rod!" She didn't leave me any time to process her words, leaning down to bring her face as close as she could to mine, slapping me twice before taking my jaw in her hand and forcing me to look her in the eyes. "You're going to help me cum. Shh—it's gonna happen. Just lie back and try to relax—I know best!" Then her grip on my hair tightened again, her knees and legs locking my sides into place, as she pushed her cock towards my face once more.

Wriggling slightly, I felt fully helpless. I had nowhere to go, trapped under Cindy's weight and muscles. I used the only option I had left to resist, keeping my mouth shut as her cock poked at my lips, then slide across my cheek and up till it rested on my forehead. She pulled back and thrusted a few times, repeating the humiliating rubbing, before looking down with frustration and snapping at me,

"Come on Sami, don't be such a fucking tease..."

One hand let go of my head, and I thought for a second my ploy had succeeded, before her fingers clamped firmly over my nose. It took only a few moments of this for me to panic, once more kicking my legs impotently, before I gasped open my breath, needing air and receiving her cock, which she quickly humped inside my open orifice.

"Ohnooghlurghh... "

Then I was under assault again, her cock stabbing deep into my throat in long, smooth thrusts of her pelvis. She had it buried deeper than before in me, and I could feel it sliding over my tongue and into the back of my throat, stretching the limits of my poor mouth. I saw whole inches disappear inside me with each assertive thrust, her abs rippling as she dominated me wholly.

*Gluck... Gluck...gluck*

She found a smooth rhythm, slowing slightly from the frenzied fucking she'd started with, and I was able to concentrate on something other than breathing. I had fallen down a little farther, which allowed her to position herself so she was essentially squatting over my face, forcing her cock straight down into my mouth. In this position, her cock fit more comfortably into the depths of my throat; I felt a numb stretching as I tried to accommodate her, but it was nothing like the raw struggle when she had first shoved her cock in me. I was making obscene wet noises each time her cock filled my throat, and it reminded me of the noises Aurora had made sucking Jaxx's tool the first day I had seen them. Tears still streaked my face, but as I became more and more comfortable in my predicament, I also became aware of my penis. While my legs still searched for purchase, struggling for escape from my facial rape, my little package was rock hard against the tight panties I wore. I could only imagine how it looked, my panties, girly ass bouncing and flailing with my legs, as Cindy leaned on top of me, taking total control of my body. I was the bitch here, totally and incontrovertibly; my penis twitched at this realisation.

Cindy spoke, and through the gagging and the choking I wondered if she really could read my mind.

"Nghh- aww yeah Sami you -ooof- fucking BITCH. I always -mmnh- wanted to have some poor slut -nngh- fucked like this. You've gotta -unh- learn sometime. If I let you choose -mmf- you'd never try this, and you'd never know -agh- how much you like it! Don't you, you slobbering little crying whore!"

She pulled back and I gasped as she bounced her cock on my face, slapping both of my cheeks then bouncing on my forehead loudly and firmly.

*Slap slap slap slap*

"Gluh—ohhhh... Ughh Cin -agh- dy! Fu... Ahh.. ughh!"

Without waiting for a coherent response, she plunged back into my gasping mouth, renewing my oral battery. The obscene noises my throat made, the panties and slutty nail paint, the sight of her toned stomach driving towards me again and again, the feeling of total powerlessness, and perhaps most of all her total disregard for my complaints and comfort, were too much for me. I could feel pressure building deep inside, bubbling out through my tiny penis, tried to force it back, wriggling and squirming even harder in a bid to suppress my arriving orgasm. But it was also too much for me, and I screamed on Cindy's dick as she fucked an orgasm from my mouth, totally hands-free. Even as I came, bucking and shivering under Cindy's domination, I knew it was not how a man would get off.

"Haha good girl! Fucking cum you sexy little mouth-whore! You're my fucking little girlfriend now. Can't wait to turn your little pussy out. Open up that ass like I'm opening this mouth. Look how much you're drooling for my dick... You love it slut. Dumb little cunt!"

Cindy's words were cruel, a barrage of abuse worse than I had received before and promising treatment I should have objected too. But they washed over me, glowing compliments cutting through the post-orgasm, air-deprived haze that was growing on me as she plumbed my throat with her tool. I looked up at her, my eyes as big as I could make them, and she grimaced down at me, now fucking me wildly, grinding and humping the cock hard inside both of us.

Suddenly, she forced the cock the rest of the way inside my mouth, and I could feel the bell end head forcing its way into my throat. It felt like it was stretching my neck- I wondered if someone would be able to see it. Her rock hard body was flush with my lips, and I sputtered and panicked, wriggling and kicking my legs again. Yet her grip on the back of my head was unrelenting, and she bounced slightly on me, levering the cock to jiggle inside both of us. She used my head to masturbate herself, pushing the cock up and down firmly in my mouth, forcing my powerless face up and down with it. I flashed back to my humiliating, helpless nodding to keep up with Jaxx's dangling ballsack. I could barely focus on trying to breathe through my nose, the edges of my vision beginning to black out. It felt like she kept me there forever, and I was vaguely aware of her shivering and shaking, my continued verbal degradation. Or was it compliments and cooing? I didn't even know, solely concerned with the large intruder lodged in my throat.

Then her cock slid out of my mouth, and I was a coughing, gagging mess, curling up on the couch as she stepped to my right and sunk to sit next to me. Her arm was around me, and she was sliding me over to rest my head on her chest, my eyes closed, still sputtering and gasping for air. When I opened my eyes, I could see her cock obelisk-like and erect, directly in front of me. She cradled my head against her warm, soft chest with one hand, and my vision rose and fell slightly as she breathed and spoke slowly, voice low and heavy

"I'm so proud of you Sami, you did so good. Ohhh I came so hard on your pretty little face. Next time I'll have a reward—you deserve a treat for being such a good slut. Look at those sexy little panties, you're so wet you whore. Wasn't cumming from sucking cock soo good?"

I was barely listening to her words, more feeling them as they travelled through her chest; hypnotic and reassuring in her calm, confident tone. I was still borderline euphoric, and I knew Cindy wasn't really expecting any sort of response, so I stayed quiet as she continued.

"It'll get easier as you get more practice. I went hard on you this time cause I knew you would try to puss out. Next time I'll go easier."

I should have bolted instead of lying my head on her chest and watching her erection sway as she spoke. I should have registered her comments about "practice" and "next time," and spoke up for myself against her rapacious use of my mouth like a fleshlight. But I didn't; couldn't bear to move from her warm embrace and reassuring murmurs. I was entranced by Cindy's return to kind, almost loving, treatment. It pushed my recent, forced debasement from my mind, reminding me of feeling sexy and flirty, a tingle in my core that made me want to please Cindy however she wanted.

We sat there, basking in our post-coital reverie, for at least twenty minutes before Cindy shifted me and got up, explaining that she had to get back to the sorority for "mandatory bonding." Her ironic, playful smile made me laugh, but memory of her rough fucking of my face muted my humor. She dressed to leave but not before she reprimanded me,

"Ah-ah-ah Sami, I want to see you put panties on again before I leave!" she came right up to my face and held my chin in her hand, commanding my full attention. "I want to know what you're wearing when I think about how I fucked you later." Her tone was hot and heavy, and her unflinching emerald eyes were overpowering. I had to look down as I stammered my response.

"B-but I'm going to... Sleep now..."

"So?" her voice and smile rang through the room, and I felt stupid for my bashful admission,

"I... Sleep naked..."

"Not anymore! We already had this discussion Sami. Come on, put them on!"

Her cheerful attitude, my sheepish realisation that we HAD had this conversation before, and the lingering memory of her gleeful use of my body silenced any other complaints I had. She delighted in making me choose my own underwear this time, having me model a few before 'I settled' on a somewhat plainer pair of boy-shorts, silky and flowing in my hands, black with white stripes on the sides. After she had seen me pull them up and tuck my small package away, she beamed happily at me, gave me a long, aggressive kiss, and left 001.

I collapsed into bed, amazed. Amazed by the day I had spent with Cindy, and how much fun it had been being with her. Amazed by the things she had made me do, all the ways I was debasing myself. Amazed by my luck, that Jaxx still wasn't home, and hadn't come home to find Cindy fucking my face like a pussy. I had a feeling that wouldn't have gone well. I pulled off the panties Cindy had made me put on, trying to soothe my ego by asserting myself in the most passive way possible. I didn't get rid of them though, balling them in my fist and leaving them under the sheet; it seemed in character for Cindy to check on me, and I dreaded more punishment.

So when I awoke, what could have only been about hour or two later, I was naked under my sheet and confused at the sounds I was hearing. Then I came too fully, and put them together; Jaxx was scrabbling at the door, trying to unlock it, probably distracted by his next bimbo. Then the door flew open, and I heard it—the giggle. I flashed back to being in the locker—arms constricted by my sides, watching through three tiny slits as her ass was raunchily squeezed and her giggling seemed directed at me.

It was Aurora.

By the illumination of the hallway lights I could see the door swing open and the two stumble into the room, bodies interlocked, giggling and moaning as they made their way towards Jaxx's bed. The door slammed shut behind them, and I was blind in the sudden darkness, but I could hear Jaxx laughing, and Aurora giggled and shrieked as he grunted. Then he spoke,

"Dirty fuckin' bitch. Beg... for dick."

He was drunk—really drunk. I could hear it in his voice. Aurora giggled at his command,

"Oh my God, Jax! Isn't Sam here?" she half laughed, half whispered, and her tone was more aroused than scandalized.

"Fuck... that cunt."

He dismissed me totally, and I heard his bed frame creak and Aurora squeal again. My eyes had adjusted by now, and Jaxx's large shadow stood at the edge of the bed, Aurora's legs and long high-heels kicking in the air over his shoulders.

Then there was a wet slap on my face. He had thrown her panties, again. This time his aim had been perfect, they'd landed directly on top of my Face, partially covering my brow and across my mouth and nose. Aurora's soaking wet panties smelled of perfume and honey, and I froze underneath them, trying to pretend to be asleep.

"Hah! Kobe!" Suddenly Jaxx's voice changed from humorous to dangerous as considered me a second time, panties on my face. "Fucking cunt... that cunt wanted me to stop fucking... goddamn... faggot." I could still see him barely from under part of the panties, and he had turned around, revealing the blurry shadow of his huge cock, which he was stroking casually with one hand. "God... Goddamn Pussy. Sucking my balls... whore... I should fucking nut all over... Pussy. 'Ror... I'm gonna bust on this Pussy... cause she didn't suck my dick!"

I must have been trembling, I was so frightened by what was about to happen to me. Yet I was frozen. Jaxx's casual cruelty and sexual dominance, the barrage of drunken abuse, his reference to me as a she, his decision to... Cum all over me... And most of all, the sight of his huge erection, had me utterly cowed. I was like a rabbit in headlights, helpless to stop or avoid the danger right before my eyes. Then Aurora's angelic voice rang out,

"Ohh, Jaaaaxx!! Don't do that!!"

I could have cried at that moment, if I hadn't been so scared of Jaxx realizing I was awake. Aurora, coming to my defense! She wasn't just a dumb, heartless bitch—she really was the kind, beautiful person I had worshipped in high school. How could I have fallen for Cindy's cruelty?

"Don't waste your cum on that fucking Pussy! Ughh, I WANT it!" My heart fell as quickly as it had risen, plummeting into my gut. I could feel heat in my face, embarrassed even in darkness by my own stupid naivete. Her bubbly tone cut through the darkness, and I could imagine her cruel expression.

"Jaaaxxxx I neeeeed your cum! God I want that biig dick! Please fill me? Please fucking make me all cream-filled please Jaxx!"

She had gained Jaxx's drunken attention, and he swung around, cock leading the way as he lumbered towards his bed. I turned my head slightly, dislodging the panties so they fell on the pillow in front of my face. Once again I could see the shadows of her feet lifted over his shoulders and hear her squealing,

"Ohhhhhh YES Jaxx saw that big cock across my perfect pussy! Please stuff me full daddy please! Fuckkk I need your dick Jaaaaaaxx!!"

She gasped, but I could tell from Jaxx's stillness he wasn't fucking her yet. Then he slowly, slightly slurring, rumbled out,

"What was that... Fucking Pussy like... In school?"

I nearly gasped, but managed to stifle it at the last moment. It wouldn't have mattered, because Aurora had laughed loudly, and immediately begun speaking.

"Ohmygod YES daddy! She was SUCH a loser! Once, she tried to talk to me in the hall... Until my boyfriend pushed her inside a locker and locked it!" she cackled loudly at her recollection, and I cringed silently as she took such obvious joy at literally the worst memory of my life. "I got so horny about it that we went to the teacher's bathroom and I let him fuck me for the first time!" I couldn't believe it—not only had she enjoyed my embarrassment, she had fucked Max right afterwards! She had only been at the school a few days! I was crushed; my beautiful Aurora, a cruel slut this whole time.

"Was it good?" Jaxx asked in a flat voice, still slightly slurring, but sounding disinterested.

"God I was soo wet from how he bullied that Pussy. But his cock wasn't as good as yoOOOOH!" obviously Jaxx had pushed inside her as she finished speaking, and her words turned into a shout of surprise and excitement. Jaxx chuckled lustily and taunted her, his drunken slurring fading as he took more control.

"You're soaking now too, you whore... Tell me more about the Pussy while I fuck this tight hole." He was more interested now, and she whimpered as he began to thrust slowly and steadily. As he opened her up, she spoke haltingly through slight gasps and groans,

"Uh- my boyfriend- ungh- would bully her all the time. Once-ah- he wedgied her and -anh!- hung her from a bathroom door!"

Jaxx laughed loudly, and I cringed again. That had been a bad one. I had hung there for what felt like forever, but was really just a few minutes, swinging on the edge of the door between the bathroom and the hallway. Bell had just rung, and the hallway had been packed as students shuffled to classes. They had all gawked openly; girls giggling and pointing, guys openly laughing and making comments about 'hanging around.' Eventually my underwear had ripped, leaving me to scamper away red faced amidst peals of laughter.

As he laughed, Jaxx enjoyed Aurora, learning forward and pushing her legs back towards her head, now plowing ahead mercilessly. She must have been ridiculously contorted, but she slipped her arms in front of her legs and held them back, spreading her body open to Jaxx's advances. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness again, and I could basically see Jaxx's brawny back, muscles rippling as he thrust and thrust and thrust into Aurora's exposed vagina. To either side I saw her long legs and high-heels hanging in air, shaking and shivering as he fucked her deeply. The sound of their coupling filled the room; wet smacking as he pistoned his cock in and out of her, his heavy ball sack slapping against her fat ass with each thrust. The violent pace of his abuse of her hole reduced Aurora to animalistic heat, gasping and moaning and shrieking as she desperately rocked her legs, trying to buck and hump his long cock as best as she could.

I suddenly became aware of my rock hard penis, and my tight grip on it with my hand. Jaxx fucking like a porn star, Aurora's recounting my bullying, and most of all her cruelty, had turned me on. I kept falling for this, these beautiful girls who treated me so disrespectfully. I had spent years pining after my vision of Aurora. And now Cindy's face-fucking, Aurora's totally humiliating dismissal... I wasn't very much of a man.

The (obviously late, I know) realisation didn't hit me, so much as wash over me. I felt a shiver start in my neck and travel down my body, and my grip involuntarily tightened, as my other hand slowly reached down to my feet. I realised I was threading the panties still clenched in my fist around my legs, and the feel of the thin straps pulling up my legs made me shiver again in pleasure. It was against my better judgement, but the panties felt good as they settled onto my waist, between my buttcheeks and around my small package. I cupped my hand over them and cradled my little penis and sack, resting my middle finger against the slight fabric that covered my asshole. I began to apply slight pressure—not brave enough to touch my naked hole, but curious about how it would feel through my panties. And it felt good, teasing and promising my clenched butthole but never quite satisfying enough. If I was smarter, I would have stopped then and there, but my cupped hand rubbing my erect penis and the humiliating way I was touching myself was too irresistible, and I found myself nearly humping my own hand. I almost gasped out, distracted by my lust, and trapped Aurora's soaked panties, stuffing them in my mouth and biting down. They tasted exactly how I imagined her; sweet and tantalising, forbidden fruit.