College Chronicles Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aur... Wha—"

Then I was assaulted in another manner, as Aurora stepped forward even closer and 'kissed' me. I say 'kissed,' because it was more like rubbing her full body against me, trying to make sure that any cum still on her was transferred to my body or clothing. Like Cindy had many times now, Aurora kissed me roughly, using her tongue to push more cum into my mouth and make me swallow. Unlike Cindy, her kiss wasn't strategic but more passionate and rowdy, her tongue flicking around my mouth, her hands roaming my body greedily, sometimes even biting my lip at the end of a kiss.Her taut nude body grinded on me, and her hand was still moving on my small bump, caressing and stroking the crotch of my skinny jeans.

I could hear Jaxx's mocking laughter behind her, and was aware he was speaking. But I paid him no mind, fully engaged by Aurora's intense attention. She kept rubbing her body against me as she pulled her head back and looked right into my eyes. I was intoxicated by her roughness, how she had so scornfully spat at me, by the degrading way she naturally treated me, and by the piercing blue eyes that had been the center of my daydreams for years. Then she whispered, still staring into my eyes, like I was the only person in the world,

"I knew you've been a bitch boy for years... since Max stuffed you in a locker... cum, little faggot."

She pushed forward to kiss me again, and I lost what little control I had left. I moaned and came into her hand, soiling my panties and jeans. I swallowed the cum she deposited in my mouth and begged for more with desperate, sloppy kisses. My knees buckled, and I was kept standing only by the friction against the wall Aurora had me pushed into. Then she broke away from me, stepping lightly and laughing loudly as I slumped down the wall to the floor, whimpering and moaning as the waves of my orgasm shook my senses and curled my toes.

As I splayed against the wall, I slowly began to regain control of myself while wrestling with my conflicting emotions. This was probably my longest interaction with Aurora since that locker. And now, she was dominating me herself, abusing and humiliating me. I brought my hands to my face and found it sticky with traces of Jaxx's cum. Looking down at myself, I realised how dirty I looked. I had a dark wet spot directly on my crotch, and there were white stains from jizz all over my shirt and jeans. How was I going to get home like this?

I looked up from the floor to see Jaxx watching me with his infuriating smirk as he dressed, pulling on pants and a shirt over rippling muscle. Aurora had turned to the row of sinks and mirrors, and was adjusting her makeup and fixing her hair, standing next to a neatly folded pile of clothing on one of the sinks. Naked and from behind she was almost MORE alluring, her heart shaped ass nearly wiping memories of her abuse from my mind. Until Jaxx spoke,

"Alright you little sissy pervert, get the fuck out of here!" I gawped at him, unsure of what to do as heat began to rise in my cheeks and pinpricks began in my eyes. 001 was all the way across campus, there was no way he was going to make me walk all the way there like this, alone, in broad daylight! Even Jaxx couldn't be that cruel, to embarrass me in front of the entire campus after making me an unwilling participant in his deviancy. My lip trembled as Jaxx's granite eyes skewered me; he wasn't joking.

"Get the FUCK out Pussy!" He barked the order and I jumped at his volume and the anger he put into his words. I couldn't stop the tears beginning to leak from my eyes, and they flowed freely after an uncontrollable sob of confused despair ripped free from my chest. I avoided looking back at Jaxx as I stumbled out of the bathroom, his laughter booming after me, chasing me out of the room. Aurora didn't move, but I caught her baby blue eyes in the mirror, sparkling deviously as I ran away in embarrassment.

The walk of shame was a blur of tears and sobs, renewed each time someone came close enough to fix me with a judgemental stare. I felt nearly drunk, and had to stop at multiple corners, losing track of which lefts and rights I needed to take. I was wracked with remorse about what had just happened to me, and as I thought more and more about it became harder to escape that I had been actively participating: not leaving the bathroom when I could, rubbing my ridiculous desperate erection, kissing back when Aurora had brought me to a finish. Jaxx hadn't been wrong when he called me a sissy pervert, his cum on my face and in my mouth ample evidence.

Eventually I found myself outside Cindy's sorority. I don't remember texting her, but she opened the door for me and cradled me gently in her arms as she lead me up to her room. Then I was on her couch, ensconced in blankets with a piping hot cup of tea in my hands. Cindy sat next to me, rubbing my back and shushing me softly as I struggled to compose myself and control the occasional sobs that still wracked my body.

Eventually, when I had calmed down enough to control my breathing, I told Cindy everything. Everything.

Cindy was an amazing listener, and sat silently, aside from some quiet noises encouraging me when I faltered. I told her about high school, about having no friends, about being bullied, about Max. She gasped appropriately at my tortures, consoling me with strokes of my hair or shoulder. I told her about Aurora's arrival, the locker incident, and my unshakeable crush on Aurora. She laughed wryly at my stories—not mockingly, but in a knowing, conspiratorial way, as if she understood my obsession, pathetic as it was. Then I told her what I had walked in on when I first arrived to college, and what had just happened to me. At this point she leaned forward, her grip tightening on my arm. I took her special interest as alarm or concern, and she didn't press further so I finished my story.

When I was done, I took a deep breath and glued my eyes to the floor. I was too disheartened to face Cindy, too certain that her acceptance had been a mirage, that now she would be laughing and mocking me. Surely, I couldn't sink any lower in her eyes. If the joke was up, all of this was a huge prank to fuck with me, now would be the time to draw back the curtain, reveal the studio audience, have Jaxx emerge from waiting in the closet... Then her delicate, tanned hand was pulling my chin up from the floor, and my eyes darted to her closet, my stomach sinking like a rock.

But the door was closed, no one emerging, and when my eyes finally found Cindy's, they flowed over me with a warmth that soothed my self-pity. She leaned down and kissed me, deeply, without the usual aggressive tonguing. She didn't say anything in response to my story, and I guess I didn't really need her to say anything. She knew I had needed to vent, and now she knew I needed more instructions. When she pointed me towards the shower, I marched off without hesitation, glad to have something concrete to do to distract me from the memory of Jaxx's big cock pulsing, the taste of his cum in my mouth.

When I emerged, Cindy handed me a pair of silk panties and a fuzzy, heavy white bathrobe that I dove into headfirst. We cuddled on the couch, watching trashy tv and talking about nothing, until Cindy decided to order-in. We spent the rest of the evening hanging out, smoking weed and watching dumb, forgettable movies, even though it was a Friday, and I'm sure Cindy had other things she could be doing. Knowing that she chose to be there, with me, instead of out partying... It made me feel warm and giggly, fended off the spectre of regret and shame that loomed over my shoulder. Eventually I passed out in Cindy's bed. My sleep was fitful; dreams of luminous green eyes and veiny, turgid cocks.

We spent all of Saturday together, waking up late and cuddling, then going to a fancy brunch spot, where Cindy ordered us bottomless mimosas. By the end of the meal I was tipsy, infatuated with Cindy, and totally over the trauma of the previous day. We went back to her house, where she smoked me up again. It was late afternoon, and I was cross faded, stupid grin plastered on my face, and body becoming one with the couch. Cindy, on the other hand, didn't even change, as if she was stone cold sober. I was impressed by her ability to handle her substances, and embarrassed by my own weakness. Luckily, she never humiliated me for my bumbling, intoxicated mistakes and slowness. She would let out a playful, warm giggle; not scornful, but inviting confidence, welcoming me to laugh at myself as well.

As a result, I was in a fine mood, giggling to myself on her couch, when Cindy's sorority sister Bri stuck her head in the door and asked if Cindy wanted to go to a bar with some of the other girls that evening.

Bri was one of the most intimidating girls in the house, one of those who had outright ignored me when first being introduced. I couldn't blame her; like most of the girls in the house she was tall and athletic, with a grace in her movement that made her somehow ethereal. Her long black hair hung in thick, beautiful braids down her dark shoulders. She dressed with flair, always a splash of bright color or a revealing cut to her tops and bottoms that made her the center of attention wherever she went. Unlike most of the girls in the house, she wasn't exactly slim; more like Cindy, she was robust and almost buff, with thick muscular legs and a muscled torso, enhanced by her large breasts. Despite her clear strength, she wasn't masculine in the least, all feminine curves and soft angles.

"Hey Cin! We're going to a party at Kappa later, Courtenay's fucking some guy there. You in?" As she spoke, her eyes lazily scanned the room, passing over me with barely a hint of acknowledgement. "You can bring the freshman." She said it like I wasn't even there, looking impatiently at Cindy.

I had only recently learned how Cindy lived in a sorority: she was older than Jaxx and I. Since she told me they were friends from high school, I had assumed we were the same year. But in actuality, Cindy was a year ahead of us. It was reassuring—Cindy had more knowledge, more experience than I did. It wasn't as embarrassing for a (slightly) older woman to be dominating me. It did make the sorority more intimidating, realising the girls were all a year or two advanced of me. Bri was in her junior year, and the sorority was totally her domain. If there was a queen bee, she was it, and I was glad to not attract her attention whenever she was around.

"Oh definitely!" Cindy's voice rang out brightly, but she turned an evil grin to me, eyes flashing green. "She'll be there!"

"Oh...kay..." Bri paused when Cindy called me 'she', obviously confused. But then she shut the door, not interested enough to follow up.

I was too shocked to pay much attention, transfixed by Cindy's wide smile. She hadn't referred to me as a girl in front of anyone but us and Jaxx, which made me uncomfortable enough. But now, her cruel smirk told me something new was in store.

I opened my mouth to speak, protest, whine, something—but Cindy beat me to it.

"Saaaaamii," she said in a wheedling, playful voice, "You know how you love me, and trust me, and know I know best?"

Nervous and cowed, I licked my dry lips and nodded my head quickly, thankful for the easy question.

"Good! Then you know it's best if Sami comes out with us tonight, not Sam!" I shouldn't have been shocked, but I was. My mouth dropped open again, and I stared at Cindy, lips trembling slightly as I tried to wrap my head around her statement. Sami... Going out? She meant going out in public dressed as Sami? It was one thing to dress up for her. What if someone recognised me while we were out? Cindy continued, ignoring my obvious fear,

"Look it just makes sense. You'll blend in better—you'll stick out as one guy with all of us..." she smiled sympathetically at me, as if she wasn't enjoying this. "Plus, we need some way to get you in, since you don't have a fake. No one will even check you if you're one of the girls!"

My mouth bobbed as I searched for an argument against her reasons. They were good; what could I say? 'But my pride? But my masculinity?' I had neither of those things in front of Cindy. She knew it, and gave me an escape.

"Don't worry babe, it'll be fine. I'll text Bri, see when they're pre-gaming. We can just hang out till then. Grab my pipe?"

Relieved to have a task, though still a bit perturbed by Cindy's implications, I quickly fetched Cindy's bowl and weed stash. She packed another bowl and began alternating between smoking for herself and shotgunning me, and I soon forgot about her plans for the evening. Time ceased to exist, and my worries melted away as I cuddled close to Cindy's supple skin.

Then Cindy's phone chimed, and my time was up. Cindy leapt up, glanced at her screen, and turned to me with an evil smile. "Let's go by get Sami!" I hesitated for a moment. Did I have any choice? Not if I wanted to keep Cindy in a good mood, or keep using her room to avoid Jaxx... With a small sigh, I stood up and unsteadily followed Cindy to her closet, where she was already pulling hangers and looking at their contents critically.

After some deliberation, and my modeling some of her clothes, she chose both of us outfits. For herself, she had chosen a short-sleeved black crop top with a tie round her toned midriff, and white high-waist distressed jeans. Completing the look were matching golden chain necklace and earrings, and high-heel black boots.

For me, she had picked a little white bodysuit under tight black distressed skinny-jeans, with a light leather jacket she had me wear just over my shoulders. I had been reluctant when I saw the bodysuit, wondering out loud about how tight it would be wrapped from my crotch to shoulders. Deep down, it struck me as more humiliating, wearing what looked like a one-piece woman's bathing suit in public. But Cindy had said it was basically the same as wearing panties and moved on, leaving me no other options.

When I slipped it on however, pulling the soft material down my torso and securing the snaps under my crotch, I found Cindy was right. Like the panties, it was a comfortable tightness around my small penis that caused it to twitch slightly. The bottom hugged my panties tighter to me, making it even harder to see any evidence of my tiny prick and balls. When I pulled the jeans up and swivelled to present myself to the mirror for Cindy, I blushed at the sight. My lithe, skinny body looked good; rounded in the right places, soft skin peeking out enticingly where exposed.

Cindy tied my outfit together with a black cloth choker with a small red heart embroidered on the front, which she carefully centered under my chin. Then she gave me a pair of short red pumps; I knew she was going easy on me, and loved her even more because of it, staring at her beautiful face as she fussed over me with what I hoped were big doe-eyes, like I knew she liked.

Then she pulled me over to her makeup table and set to choosing the products I was going to apply to myself, holding different bottles and containers up to my face to compare in a flurry of activity. When she had arrayed my choices in front of me, she set to applying her own look, stopping frequently to give me hints and watch as I shakily worked on myself. The end look was understated, simple red lipstick with thick mascara and a hint of white eyeshadow that highlighted my big, dark eyes.

Seeing myself in the mirror was like an out-of-body experience. I could barely recognise the effeminate face staring back at me—the girl sitting in my seat. She was gorgeous, someone I would have been afraid to approach, but would have drooled for and ogled from across a room. Dark brown eyes stark against white eyeshadow and a hint of blush in my cheeks, highlighted by the long, heavy eyelashes that seemed to drag my eyelids down demurely. Outfit just revealing enough to promise secret treasures, my silhouette curvy and enticing. I was strangely disappointed by my flat chest—for a moment I wished my outline was further enhanced by even a hint of breasts for the tight bodysuit to cling to.

Without realising it, the process of picking an outfit and applying makeup had worn down my defenses. I was used to putting on makeup and girls' clothing with Cindy by now, and the routine had made me forget about why we were doing it this time, to fall fully into goofing around and flirting with Cindy as she lavished me with compliments about my slutty looks. By the time we left her room to join the other girls pre-drinking, I was actually a bit excited for the evening, underneath nerves that made my heart race and my face feel hot.

Cindy led me down a floor, around a hallway towards a room where I could hear loud electronic music and girls voices shouting and laughing. Cindy barged in the room confidently, and as I slunk in after her she loudly announced our presence.

"Girls!! Meet my friend Sami! She's thinking about pledging the sorority! She's a little shy, so be nice. Doesn't she look totally hawt?!"

I immediately lost sight of Cindy, assaulted by shrill voices, hands grabbing mine, caressing my face, thrusting shot glasses between my fingers. The girls were already drunk, and they enthusiastically accepted me. Within moments I had downed multiple shots and lost track of Cindy, sitting in between two girls who promised to be my new BFF's, both talking so quickly my head spun. I received a barrage of compliments—exclamations about my skin and makeup, hands stroking through my hair, compliments on my clothes and body. My entire body was flushed; I blushed at each flattery, every time I received another girls attention spurring a shy smile and a burst of heat. The warmth of the alcohol fueled it even more. I felt so stupid, imagining myself red as a tomato among the bevy of beautiful creatures. But no one called me out, and I kept taking shots when they were offered and laughing along with the rest the odd times I could follow their quick chattering.

It felt like only ten minutes had passed when the girls began sweeping out the door. I looked around with fear, but the feel of Cindy's strong arm looping through mine and the sight of her vulpine, conspiratorial smile swept that fear away with relief. "Having fun?!" she whispered in my ear, and I nodded enthusiastically. I WAS having fun—being part of the group, feeling safely blended in among the many beautiful girls from Cindy's house. Drinking and shouting and forgetting every care in the world was exciting; exhilarating, with the feeling of sexy clothing and the knowledge of my perverse, not-so-secret secret.

It was a crazy, sloppy night. Going out with the girls was more fun than I imagined. We hopped from house party to house party, stopping at a few bars in-between. We were guaranteed entrance to whatever party or bar we wanted, without even a hint of I.D. checks. Cindy said it was because we helped the ratio—of guys to girls—anywhere we went. Not only did we not show I.D., we didn't pay cover for any of our stops. I didn't even buy more than a pair of drinks the entire night! Most of the times after we arrived, Cindy would appear before me pushing a drink into my hand. Once or twice, she commanded some thirsty guy to get us drinks, and we would giggle and mock him as he stumbled off to follow her command.

And, even though I still wouldn't tell ANYONE this, I relished the attention I received all night. I blushed at compliments from the girls and noises of surprise and jealousy when they commented on my clothes and stroked my hair. I laughed and waved off catcalls we received walking through the streets, assuming they were for other girls but scandalised and thrilled all the same. And I kept it to myself when we waded through crowds and I felt wandering hands grope and caress my ass. I was annoyed by someone taking such liberty with my body... but also strangely thrilled by the feeling and the shameful secrecy of it.