College Chronicles Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused for a moment. Where could I go? My first thought was Cindy, but that was out of the question. I had just been there, after essentially the same situation. And then, she had been the one encouraging me to come back. "Get to know him better," I could hear her voice saying. She would have no sympathy for me, this is what she wanted.

So I would have to turn to Natalie. I would call her on the way there, hope that she had room for me to stay for the night, just long enough for me to take stock. I reassured myself- how could she turn me away? She knew what a horror Jaxx was to me, and hated him as much, if not more! Feeling more confident in my plans, I picked out some more baggy clothing to take with me to Natalie's, then paused with my hand on the door knob, taking a deep breath to steady myself before my anticipated dash to the door. I couldn't help but think of Shae— the irony that I was the second person to find themselves in this bathroom before fleeing Jaxx's monster phallus didn't escape me. But Shae had escaped unsullied. I was now caked in the semen that had been intended for her pretty face. The thought made my knees weak, and I forced another deep breath to clear my mind.

Then I opened the door and powered across the room, intent on leaving as quickly as possible and just walking past any barrier Jaxx erected. But to my surprise, he was lounging in his bed on a laptop, still stark naked, totally indifferent to my presence. As I reached the door and hurriedly swung it open, his deep voice rang out around the door and down the small hallway, chasing my fleeing footsteps away.

"I'll see you real soon, Sami..."