College Chronicles Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A large purple mushroom head perfectly identical to the one now waving in the air less than a foot from me. Jaxx had sat down next to me on the couch while I was distracted by what was happening on the tv. He reclined, his dick standing obelisk-like. The cruel smirk was fixed on his face, and his posture was bold and masculine, hands clasped behind his head. His thick arms, bulging shoudlers, taut stomach and strapping legs flexed as he stretched, and his cock extended, thrusting towards me.

"Those sluts love it," he said casually, "and so will you." Shivers ran down my spine. "You need to help me get off, I can't come beating my own meat like a fucking loser."

I gasped out loud as I realised what he wanted, and stammered out a shocked reply. "J-jaxx! No! I... I'm not... I-I can't... I—"

"Hey!" He barked angrily at me, and my jaw clicked shut so hard he must have heard it. He had leaned forward to shout, but now he relaxed again, leaning back and turning his attention to the tv. After a few seconds of watching the girls servicing his cock on the screen, he spoke, now calm and low, "I know Cindy taught you to be more polite than that Sami. You owe me. You don't want me to have blue balls, do you?"

It was a rhetorical question, and I didn't have an answer for him anyway. In vain attempt to avoid his cock, I turned my eyes to follow his back to the tv screen. The girls were now working his cock and balls fervently, taking turns pushing themselves down his rod while the other sucked on his heavy balls. He continued to speak as I was mesmerised by the pornographic scene.

"I mean, what's a little handjob between roommates? You're just relieving some frustration... That you created by the way." I could hardly keep up with his nonsensical reasoning, his leading questions, his implications. My heart was still beating hard in my chest, and now I felt a lump rising in my throat, heard blood pounding in my ears. I was an animal in a trap, no way out and the hunter quickly approaching. I was stuck with no options, and I could feel my lip tremble as I tried to suppress a sob of despair.

Without looking at me, Jaxx lowered an arm and reached over to drop a hand heavily on my shoulder. His grip 1was tight, the trap was sprung; I was in the hunter's clutches. He knew it too, and his voice was quieter but firm, taunting me, "Come on Pussy, get your hands on my cock. You know you want to."

My eyes darted around the room: his face, the the girls on the tv, the ceiling, the floor. Anywhere but the elephant-sized cock in the room.

"B-but... I... P-please Jaxx... I... I can't...I don't want—ahhgh!"

His grip tightened painfully, and he shook me once, hard, cutting my words off. I had his full attention for the moment, and cringed at his cruel sneer and derisive tone.

"Dumb bitch. You don't know what you want. Now jerk me off, or I'll fuck you up and cum on you anyway."

For once, the blood ran from my face as I processed Jaxx's words. I didn't know if he was serious, but he looked it, and he was squeezing my shoulder so hard it hurt. I had no other options.

So I lifted my hand, tentatively reaching out towards his lap, still trying to keep from looking at his cock full on. I lifted my eyes to the screen as I slowly moved, and saw that Jaxx in the video had lifted his phone in the air for a selfie angle of himself winking and flexing at the camera. While he did, the girls were on either side, the blonde I didn't know impaled on his dick and cupping his large balls, while Aurora was buried in his ass crack, licking excitedly. I was horrified by the sight of my beautiful crush so debased, and could feel my face go red with heat again. Then Jaxx's hand caught mine in the air, and I jumped in surprise, swinging to look at him.

My fingers were no more than an inch from his thick, bulging cock, and now that I saw it I could feel the heat coming off of it. Jaxx was again smirking at me, the successful predator, but I wasn't paying much attention to his face.

"Beg me, **Pussy.** Be polite."

I felt almost in a trance, meek and compliant, a metallic taste in my mouth. It was more on instinct that I spoke, seduced by the command I had grown used to.

"P-please... Jaxx... Can I... Touch your... Uh... P--uhh... cock? Please?"

He laughed smugly and let go of my hand. "What a fuckin' slut. Go to town cunt." He leaned back on the couch, returning to his original position, hands clasped behind his head, eyes on the tv, where the girls were now making out. Jaxx's pole intruded between their lips and they continued to kiss sloppily around his thrusting cock.

My hand seemed drawn to his erect rod, and chills ran up my arms and down my back as my fingers brushed against the bumpy, hard member. It looked like it was a full foot long, and the thickness made my hand look tiny as I encircled his girth. My thumb barely reached my index finger when I was fully wrapped around it. It was a filthy sight; my pale, dainty hands, still marked with bright red nail paint from Cindy's attention, wrapped around his obscene, angry, dark cock.

And his cock...

It was hot to the touch, and the feeling of the spongy, soft skin drawn over rock-hard, throbbing veins made me faint, heat in my cheeks and penis stirring in my tight jeans. Compared to what Jaxx was packing, I might as well have been a baby. The thought provoked a deep shame at my own weakness- and forced me to admit to myself a growing fascination with his tool, already near reverence. I slowly drew my hand up and down once, impressed by the way his skin folded and stretched, noticing his heavy testicles hanging low between his legs. I watched them bounce slightly against the leather of the couch as I tugged on his cock, enjoying the feeling of manipulating his impressive genitals.

"Spit in your hand, bitch. Get my cock wet." Jaxx grunted the instruction at me, not looking away from the television. On autopilot, I held my hand (the one not wrapped around his thick spear) up in front of my face and tried to spit in my palm, only to realize my mouth was too dry to summon any spit. In a sudden panic, near tears, I stammered out a plea,

"I... I c-cant... Jaxx... P-please..."

Without acknowledging me, without even looking at me, Jaxx grabbed my wrist in one hand and yanked me towards him, bringing my face dangerously close to his waving dick. A surge of new panic nearly distracted me as he spat directly into my hand. He released my hand and I pulled back, nearly shaking off the liquid in disgust before catching myself and bringing my second hand to join the first on his cock. He was so brazen, so assured in his actions, it was just easier to go along with his disgusting behavior. After a few seconds I grew used to the idea of his spit trickling between my fingers, down my palm and the outside of my hand. It traced its way down his cock, soon making my other hand slick as they stroked awkwardly up and down his now slippery, shining appendage. It didn't take me long to fall into a rhythm, tugging on his one-eyed monster steadily with both hands.

"That's good, Pussy." He spoke around subtle grunts; the compliment and his noises made my skin tingle, the heat in my face renew. "But real sluts know, guys love when they've got a handful of balls." He chuckled, as if he told some funny joke. I didn't find it humorous, shooting him a look I hoped was daggers, but I also didn't hesitate to drop a hand lower in his crotch and rest it on the inside of his taut, muscular thighs. Embarrasingly, I was excited to touch his balls again. To rub his warm, wrinkly skin through my fingers as his heavy stones rested in my open palm. The way I could drop them to jiggle, and how they lunged forward slightly when I pulled on his cock just right. I hadn't been able to get his balls out of my mind, truly, since I sucked on them, and they were even better than I had imagined, molten hot and overflowing my small hands. I set to kneading his nuts through my hand while trying to jerk him off simultaneously, totally beyond humiliation or regret.

Jaxx must have sensed my growing ease, the slow release of tension from my shoulders as I got more involved in working his meat. One hand fell heavy onto my collar; big, rough fingers trailing against my skin till his palm clasped around the back of my neck. He still didn't look at me, watching the video the entire time. I found myself shaking like a leaf, and he gave only the gentlest of guidance to turn my head towards the tv.

"Mmmh... look at those sluts. They love my cock."

The scene on the tv had changed. Jaxx was holding the camera up again, showing his jacked abs, legs, and erect cock dripping with spit. Aurora knelt on the floor in front of him, squeezed between his legs and the side of a bed. The other girl's face was no longer in the video; instead her naked thighs and exposed pussy, shaved bare with tight lips gleaming wet, was just above Aurora's head, perched on the edge of the bed. Jaxx moved the tip of his cock just again her lips, and rubbed himself up and down teasingly, bringing moans from Aurora and the girl off screen. After repeating this action a few times, he thrust slightly, and pushed his fat head inside her, to a chorus of coos and gasps from the girls. He slowly pushed inside of her fully, then pulled back out. As his tip slipped out, I could see the girl wiggle her hips, hear her whining for him to come back.

But Aurora had already dove onto Jaxx's cock, and was pushing herself far forward onto it, gagging and sputtering and drooling as her lips suctioned to the sides greedily. Jaxx on the tv had to yank her by the hair to remove her from his dick, and he held her up on knee tips with one hand like a prize catch for the camera, as she gasped and drooled long strands of spit, her tongue sticking out and staring at Jaxx like he was a drug she needed to have. Then he shuffled forward and swiftly plugged his dripping, bulging cock back into her friend, pushing Aurora's head down so she was hunched between his legs, face rubbing into his crotch while he plowed the other girl.

I was enraptured, jointly horrified and aroused by Aurora's filthy performance for Jaxx and his phone. The list of Aurora's sins I knew of was becoming long, yet each new entry continued to baffle and overpower me. Though my eyes were glued to the screen, my hands kept stroking and caressing his slippery dick and balls. Then Jaxx's baritone laughter slipped me from the trance.

"You like that? I bet you've never seen 'Ror like that... Come on, Pussy, speak up!" he shook my roughly by his hold on my neck, and my heart fluttered at how easily he man-handled me. I didn't really know how to answer his question, too distracted by the video and his rippling appendage.

"I... Uhhh... I-Its... Yeah... It's hot... Ah-Aurora's... She's so pretty..."

Jaxx chuckled condescendingly. "Pretty fucking slutty! Your precious Aurora is my fuck slut. But I told you I'd look out for you bro, this video is probably the closest you'll get to her!" At this he laughed loudly and released me long enough to give me a hard clap on the back, before renewing his grip on my neck and turned my eyes back to the tv.

The girls were now both on the bed, with legs pulled back in the air to reveal twin naked pussies and their torsos off-screen. Jaxx was rhythmically fucking one for a few seconds before pulling out and swiftly moving to the other, maintaining his rhythm as he switched. The girls were clearly making out, and their hands roamed each other's bodies on the edge of the frame as Jaxx plowed each in turn.

"Jealous, Pussy? Wish you had a big dick like mine? Wish you could get that kind of snatch?" Jaxx let the words hang in the air for a few moments then pulled me back and sat forward slightly, so I my shoulder was just touching his broad chest, his face a foot behind my head as I stared at the tv screen, helpless in his grasp. His voice turned low and dangerous, nearly a whisper, stunning me with his intimacy. "Or... Maybe you're jealous of Aurora... Wish you could take my big ol' dick... Get fucked with a hot girlfriend next to you..."

On tv, one of the girls had turned over and climbed on top of the other, pushing their vaginas together around the large meat they both coveted. Jaxx had moved the camera down to his crotch, and was filming a close up as he teased the girls by sliding his cock between both their pussies in a sloppy, dirty new orifice. Then he began to alternate, pushing his cock first into one, then between, then into the other. And back and forth and back and forth, until you could see the girls squirming and moaning at his extended teasing, grinding and kissing each other in throes of pleasure and frustration.

"You want to be like them, huh? You want suck this dick? You want to be my pretty girlfriend, faggot?"

That was too much. Alarms were going off in my head at his suggestion. And he couldn't call me a slur like that when he was naked, thoroughly enjoying the situation he had forced me into.

"J-jaxx! You ca-... I'm not a-... Not... It's your... You're just as gay as I am!" I never stopped massaging his cock and balls while I stammered through my indignant speech. Now he laughed loudly, a booming that echoed in my ears and made me cower before him.

"I don't know, bro, you seem pretty gay to me...unghhh..." He exaggerated a grunt of pleasure at my kneading, and I could only roll my eyes and continue to work, in too deep to quit now. Jaxx continued, "The way I see it, I'm getting a handjob and watching myself fuck a pair of hot chicks. That's straight as fuck. But you've got a handful of cock meat, and everytime I let you look at my cock you start drooling."

Suddenly he released me and leaned back, grunting deeply and loudly,

"UUUUuunnghhh awww yeah bitch... work it, 'bout to... unh... fucking find out..." he mumbled the last part, as if he wasn't talking to me. I turned to look at him, and he was staring a the tv, where he was just spreading one of the girls' butt cheeks and prodding her tiny puckered asshole. But I was quickly, as Jaxx had pointed out, drawn back to his cock, his head bobbing proudly as I worked the shaft, excited by the sounds I interpreted as encouragement. Stupidly, I didn't put the clues together as to what was about to happen.

So when I could feel his balls begin to push forward into my hand, I was puzzled. His shaft was slightly spasming, moving almost in time with my hands' pulling and tugging. Then I noticed a bead of liquid form at the broad head of his cock, before leaking quickly down the shaft to mix with spit in my hands, sticky and hot.

His cock jerked violently, and a long, thick stream of white hot cum flew directly up in the air, arcing in front of my eyes, before splashing down across Jaxx's taut abs, his cock, and my hands and arms. His cum was burning hot, and I could smell the musky stench immediately, knocking me back to my traumatic previous encounters with his sperm. His cock jumped again, then again, each producing similar arcing, thick strands of hot cum that painted the couch, Jaxx's naked body, and my arms and hands, now dripping with sticky, warm jizz.

Suddenly, Jaxx had propelled himself to his feet with one push from his sinewy arms and the sheer strength of his core. He was standing before me, one hand tugging gently on his cock, the other on his naked hip. I was stuck where I was, penned into the couch by his muscular frame.

He (and more urgently, his cock) seemed to turn towards me in slow motion, leaving me face to face with the purple, thick mushroom-shaped knot at his tip. I watched a kick begin with his heavy testicles and travel along the cock, and could only close my eyes and brace myself as another thick strand exploded directly in front of me. I gasped slightly as his seed sprayed across me, hitting harder than I had expected. Even though I felt the heat on my arms, the cum felt hottest on my my face, and I was surprised at how thick and viscous it was. A little bit got in my mouth, and I instinctively swallowed from Cindy's training, before catching myself and trying in vain to spit it out.

The salty, sweaty taste stirred something inside me, and I gasped slightly as I felt my penis twitch against the tight clothes that concealed it. Then I gasped again as pleasure rolled through me, and I felt my panties getting wet as my penis leaked liquid. I felt weak all over as my cum pathetically dribbled out of my tiny, panty-bound penis. Between that debilitating pleasure and Jaxx's assertive, dominating posture trapping me on the couch, I had no will or way to escape.

My eyes were already heavy with his seed, and so when he shot a second, and a third, and a forth blast, I was forced to close them fully, leaving me at his mercy. The ropes of cum painted me liberally, each as forceful as the first. I could feel it in my hair, falling down to my collar and chest. It dripped down from my forehead to my cheeks, some trailing across the edge of my mouth towards my chin. It pooled hot in my upturned, closed eyes, and though I tried to keep my mouth closed, jets got in past my lips and over my tongue when involuntarily gasped and trembled.

As the buffets of jizz slowed, I slowly descended from my humiliating orgasm to find myself once again helpless and debased in front of Jaxx. Worse, this time, I couldn't even see or speak for fear of his sperm. I was in the closest thing to a home I had on campus, and I was especially unsafe here. My worries were escalated by my helplessness, and I began to moan softly, feeling tears coming. I was distracted from this by a run of sudden impacts on my face, making me jump in surprise as cum splattered with each dull thump. It was his cock. He was hitting me with his cock, like a trashy whore. I yelped and squealed,

"Ooph! Ughhhh-Ow! J-Jaxx!"

I heard him laugh at my helpless whining, and suddenly felt a big, rough hand clasp onto my cheek. One big digit wiped across my eyes, clearing enough cum away for me to open and see him, smirking down at me. Then his fat, thick thumb pushed between my lips and into my mouth, carrying with it the load of cum he had wiped away. He began to push his thumb in and out of my mouth, and I instinctively sucked, sealing my lips around his knuckle as he smiled and caressed my cheek gently with his other fingers. For a moment I was locked onto his eyes, wholly focused on sucking his thumb and swallowing his cum as he stared deep inside me with his cold grey stare.

"You're already a pretty little bitch. I guess you can be my girlfriend, since you want it so bad."

He stepped back, his hand ripping out of my mouth and casually shoving me from my perch on the couch to the floor, where I sprawled in a daze.

After a few moments, I came to my senses, realising how dangerous a situation I had gotten myself into. Before, Jaxx had cum on me as part of a ridiculous foursome with two girls. And after that, Aurora had brought his cum to me. This was the first time it had been forced on me direct from the source, no beautiful girl to excuse or explain it. I had wet myself from being covered in his steaming seed, from fondling his cock until his thick balls shot his load all over me. He had treated me like all of his other slutty conquests, and I had enjoyed it.

I stumbled to my feet and over toward my bed, wiping more cum from my face but with nowhere to deposit it from my hand. I ended up grabbing an armful of clothes, holding my other hand, dripping with Jaxx's deposit, away from myself. I ignored Jaxx's low mocking laughter and tottered to the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind me with my bodyweight and crumpling to the floor.

I only spent a few minutes in the bathroom, haunted by the spectre of my beleaguered face in the mirror, effeminate even without makeup, stained with lines of cum residue, once pretty hair mussed and tangled. I washed my hands, did my best to wipe off my face, and tried vainly to make my hair somewhat presentable. Giving up, I pulled on a loose hoodie and equally loose sweat pants, content with just covering the evidence of my shame in order to speed up my flight. I could feel tears of shame and anger bubbling to the surface, and wanted to be long gone from 001 before giving into the sobs rising in my chest.