College Chronicles Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we passed the mirrors, I tried to subtly check myself out. I could feel the cage, like a claw at my groin, unrelenting and cruel. I knew it had to be obvious to everyone, a big joke on me. I couldn't see anything in the mirrors, but it was just because the lighting was poor and I was moving. I knew deep down that I was out of place, and everyone could tell.

The occupant of my ass didn't help, by now a familiar sensation, but lent a tormenting new dimension in horrible tandem. Not to mention being in public. In my costume, which I had grown used to, but not unaware of. I could feel myself spinning out, brain careening from anxiety to fear to terror.

Cindy must have sensed something was wrong, and squeezed me from behind in a walking hug, whisper-shouting in my ear,

"Stop fighting it, stop worrying, and come dance with me!"

She was right. I was fighting. I was resisting 'Sami', the drugs in my system, the whole night. It was the sensation of impending doom, the cloud hanging over my head. And as soon as she pointed out that fact, it broke, and showered down on me with shimmers of energy that took my breath away.

Suddenly she was running at an impossible speed considering her heels, pulling me to stumble (awkwardly, considering my accessories) in her wake. When she burst through the double door into the club proper we emerged in the midst of the crescendoing music and pulsing lights; a shiver of pleasure rippled down my spine, chemical chills cascading through my body.

Then Cindy was pulling me into the crowd, a dark mass of heaving and writhing bodies. I would have been intimidated, but even in the darkness and chaos a path magically opened before her. I could see flashes of faces noticing her passage in wonder. It reminded me a little of being in the bar, the first night I'd gone out with Cindy. She had received the same privileged treatment then; I had been met with looks of derision and judgement for being so out of place next to her.

This time I fit right in, and even commanded my own wave of double takes as Cindy pulled me across the floor. Those covetous, lustful looks sent another wave of chills across my body, and I did my best to ignore them, taking shameful pleasure and karmic pain as my clit strained.

Our dash finally stopped, and I found myself in front of one end of a long, crowded bar, with too few bartenders serving drinks. Cindy pouted thoughtfully for a moment, then her face brightened, and she walked with urgency towards two guys who had just lifted shot glasses from the bar, waving her hand and shouting over the club noises.

"Hey boyys!"

The glasses returned to the bar full, and it was clear they weren't the first as the two bleary-eyed men turned to behold Cindy with near religious awe. I followed a little behind her, unseen.

"What are you studs drinking?"

The two men, both dressed in black tuxedos, were wholly unprepared for the question, and spent a few moments looking back and forth between her and each other in confusion. Cindy turned around and winked at me, and I couldn't suppress a giggle at the weirdness of this situation. But it was safe; these drunks couldn't harm a fly, and Cindy was in control.

One had finally summoned words, but was a bit blinded as Cindy turned around and flashed her devastating smile.

"Uhh... Fire...ball?"

"Oh good, can I?" Without waiting for permission, Cindy stepped forward, in close to the one who had spoke. She lay one long, graceful arm across his chest, hand open on his sternum, and you could see the effect the contact had on him from where I was. Her other hand smoothly snaked to the bar, where it lifted one shot glass. With almost supernatural quickness she shifted, danced around the enchanted oaf and planted a pecked kiss on the cheek of the other, simultaneously snatching the second shot.

Then she was in my face, and I fought off freezing like the two drunks. A glass was in my hand, and the lively flame of her green eyes urged me on. I knew the plan before she said anything.

"Cheers!"

We threw back the shots and gasped at the cinnamon burn; the two drunks and everyone else in the bar forgotten, only her and I existing for a gleeful moment. Then we were back in the crowded, flickering, loud club, and Cindy wore a childish expression of naughty exhilaration.

"Run!!"

We giggled and shrieked like schoolgirls, dashing away, weaving through the crowded dance floor; Cindy ahead, me on her heels, and two very confused men behind.

In the center of the massed dancers, Cindy stopped on a dime and spun to me, somehow steady in the shifting flow of bodies that packed the floor. She was radiant, her hair fiery when it caught the spinning club lights, her eyes piercing me even through the darkness. When she began dancing, effortlessly graceful, it was easy to join her. Her hands caressed me, she rubbed against me, and though I felt pain I gave into the pleasure of the torture; a toll Cindy extracted for my disobedience. I deserved to be punished, and I knew that the release she would give me after removing the cage would be a gift much greater than any punishment.

So we danced, losing ourselves in the deep booming bass and electronic beats, a female pop singer's distorted vocals winding and swerving around the room. We became bodies in a sea, bouncing against other warm bodies in our passionate cavorting. I truly gave in, the drugs and alcohol taking hold and removing all trace of inhibitions, shame, or fear. I groped Cindy and was groped, not all of it by her, but I didn't mind anyway because of the promise of lustful need. I spun and bumped and grinded and even mock twerked, white-girl wasted. All the while ensorcelled by Cindy, my eyes barely leaving hers, refusing to be distracted by the whirling chaos of the people around us.

And her eyes never left mine.

It felt like we danced for hours, and when Cindy pried me from the most crowded part of the dance floor, we were both coated in a thin sheen of sweat. She magically acquired us water, I didn't see how, and then led me around the periphery of the club, towards a cluster of free standing circular half-rooms, with long hanging curtains forming the second half of the walls.

I was too overwhelmed by my state of euphoria to ask any questions, but they would have been answered when she marched up to one of the booths and threw open the curtains, revealing our group, ensconced in their own hedonistic mirror of the party around us.

The booth lights were all spotlight style, directed at the low table in the center of the couches that lined the walls. This lent the room a theater-like aura, with the seats shadowy and private, especially once Cindy pulled the curtains closed behind us.

The girls, anxious to impress Jaxx and Jaelen, had put the spotlights to good use. Aurora, the glittering pixie, and a scantily clad cowgirl danced provocatively on the table, showing off for Jaxx who sat directly before them, nurse on his right arm, maid on his left. Bianca hadn't left Jaelen's side, and even now was perched on the couch next to him, her arm moving suspiciously in his lap as they stared into each other's eyes. The cat with the coke and a sexy pumpkin sat on Jaelen's other side, looking particularly put-out by Bianca's monopoly on his attention.

Cindy couldn't let our arrival go unnoticed, her vivacious personality demanding to be acknowledged. As she shut the curtains behind us, she let out a cry, her melodic voice raising over the music and shouted conversation.

"We're here bitches, let's get CRAY!"

Our absence hadn't been noticed, but our return was celebrated, all the girls across the booth, from seats to table, letting out a loud 'woo' that crescendoed to near scream. I had a feeling they would have reacted that way to pretty much anything, but it didn't deter Cindy, who pulled me after her into the middle of things.

Like a flash, she was the fourth on the table, pulling Aurora and the shedding pixie in for a sensual, three-way embrace that had their tongues rolling around each other's faces. She had lightly pushed off of me to gain ground, and unsteady as I was in heels and intoxication, I fell onto the couch into Jaxx's lap. I could hear the nurse and maid's protests at my sudden imposition, but that didn't matter as I found my self face-to-face with Jaxx's intense grey regard, eyes clear and chilly despite the amount of substances he was on. He must have been feeling it at least a little; his smirk was neutered slightly, faded across his face like old graffiti. I was thankful-- I don't think I could have taken it in full at that moment. Even in the cacophony of the club, his voice was firm and loud, clear as if we were alone.

"Oh, you're ready for that part of the night already, huh?"

One of his hands was under my skirt, and I jumped up out of his lap as his fingers lightly tugged on the base of the plug through my panties.

"No! Uhhh... I..."

But my mumbled protests were lost in the chaos, Jaxx already laughing at me and moving on to the girls at his sides, who took advantage of my flight to lean in and fight for the prime real estate of his lap.

Unlike in the limo, I didn't fade into the background. I might not have been confident, but I was too high on the drugs and dancing, too full of energy to sit in a corner and watch silently. Disappointed by Jaxx's short attention span, to my own surprise, it didn't make me freak out.

Instead I thought for a moment, then spun, and without waiting for my fear to catch up, grabbed onto Cindy and hoisted myself up onto the table.

Confronted by Aurora's heart tattoos, golden pigtails, and icy blue eyes, I froze for a moment--but not a long one. Surprising myself again, I found courage to do something I'd never even considered in a past life. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, right there, in the center of the room.

I half expected her to slap me, or push me off the table in disgust. But instead SHE froze, and her eyes widened in surprise as I slipped my tongue between her bubblegum lips. I enjoyed that; almost understood why Cindy and Jaxx took so much pleasure in seeing me make that face.

Aurora had dealt with much worse than me before. She caught herself quickly, her eyes narrowed, and she matched then bested my intensity, her tongue chasing mine out of her mouth and back down my throat. I swooned in her arms, grinding up against her even as it caused my clit to ache painfully. It was a situation I'd pictured many times before, even dreamed about; only my dreams had been sans cage, sans plug, sans costume, and I'd been the one doing the dipping.

Then Aurora righted me, and I was stunned, natural order restored. She swatted my ass again and giggled, before hopping down from the table and waving over an attendant who had just brought two bottles in through the hanging curtains. Cindy replaced her in front of me, beaming with glee.

"That was fucking hot! I bet you've been waiting forever to do that, perv!"

I couldn't deny it, and my face burned as I nodded sheepishly. She tilted her head back to laugh, and I joined in. It was all so silly, so stupid-- so fun. A new beat dropped, and we launched back to dancing, making a small grind line as the pixie and cowgirl joined in.

My eyes flitted around the room, scanning everything, but interested in one thing most of all. Aurora was doing shots with some other girls. Jae and Bianca were still sloppily making out, her hand now definitely inside his pants, a small audience waiting for Jaelen to bless them with quick, distracted kisses. Cindy and the pixie and the cowgirl were still dancing, multitasking as they shouted at Aurora about getting them shots.

Jaxx sat at the center of us all, flanked by the nurse and the French maid. Had he noticed me kiss Aurora? I hoped so. By the time I turned to look, he was searching for something deep in the nurse's cleavage. The maid had one hand on his broad shoulder, the other stroking his thigh. She rolled her eyes with impatience at her friend's exaggerated squeaks and squeals, and I couldn't have agreed with her more.

Then Aurora arrived with shots, and Cindy and our fellow dancers jumped off the table, intent on alcohol. All of a sudden, I was the only one elevated as the room reached a lull, most of our group talking or drinking in relative quiet. I had the table, and the spotlights, to myself. Feeling the heat of my highs, I decided to use them.

I turned my full attention on Jaxx, sitting almost directly before me, and began to dance, tuning out everyone else in the booth. The song playing was slow and rhythmic, heavy bass and crooning distorted vocals, like early Weeknd, and I began to feel it permeate me, channel and slide through my body. I dragged my hands along my skin, swayed and rocked, and tossed my hair as best I could. For a moment, in my drunken fantasies, I was a stripper; sensuous and powerful and confident enough to command Jaxx's full attention.

I'd closed my eyes, lost in the music; when they opened, I found Jaxx watching me with an appreciative smile that sent a thrill through my heart, pricked goosebumps on my skin. But then the maid leaned close to whisper in his ear, his head turned, and I was audience-less once again.

I pouted in frustration. I'd been proud of my dance-- my own courage, my commitment, the humiliation it risked. Why wasn't he more impressed by me? Why wouldn't he keep looking? It was easy to understand, there was a lot going on around us. But that knowledge didn't dull the disappointment. I would have to really work, if I wanted to hold his attention.

An idea popped into my mind, and without thinking it through, I began to execute. Still standing solo on the table, I swayed in time with the music, at first mostly pretending to dance, then slowly speeding up to a wobble, back and forth and back and forth-- until the sway became uncontrolled and wild. I kicked up one foot, and let out a only half-pretend shriek as I pitched off the table towards him.

He was still talking into the ear of the nurse as I fell, and I thought for a moment I had made a mistake. But my trust was well-placed; at the last moment he turned, his eyes widened, and with smooth reflexes he snatched me from the air and set me down on his lap. The landing jostled the plug inside me, forcing a whimper out against my attempts at self-control. His cold grey eyes cut into me, and my clit twitched painfully.

"Damn girl, slow down! The fuck are you doing?"

He seemed annoyed, and though panic rippled through me, I carried on with my impromptu plan.

"I-I... Maybe I... need a lesson... *Daddy*..."

My tone was more a question than the tease I intended, but my fluttering lashes and bashful eyes worked. Jaxx paused, eyeing me, and the annoyance turned to vague amusement-- maybe even intrigue. Seconds passed without words, and I began to fidget, nervous I had screwed up. He was about to speak when a loud voice intruded on the moment.

"Jaaaxxxx, let's go dance!"

Aurora had appeared before us, holding yet another shot out for him to take. As his gaze turned away and the moment passed, I couldn't hold back another pout of disappointment. Couldn't they just leave us alone for a little?

Fucking Aurora; her gorgeous hair, her perfect body. She had such nice tits. I couldn't tell if I was more jealous or mad at her. Jaxx knocked back the shot easily, and Aurora shot me a look. Sympathy, or spite? It disappeared in a sunny grin as he slid me to the side and stood, taking her hand and allowing her to pull him towards the curtain doors.

Before they left, he turned and surveyed the room. His eyes paused when they found me, and his knowing smirk sent my heart into spasms. He hadn't forgotten me.

"Let's go girls!"

Another chorus of 'woo's' went up, my voice mingling with Cindy's and the others. Aurora pulled Jaxx through the curtains, and I felt a hand grab mine, heard Cindy's mellifluous voice urging me on.

"Let's get it, bitch!"

Like magic, we were out on the dance floor, cavorting and screaming the lyrics of a radio-rock ballad remix featuring the hottest up-and-coming mumble rapper. We were surrounded by the girls from the limousine, our rivalries forgotten, now bonded by the rush of emotions and feelings that careened through us, all high and drunk and rolling and more. I forgot about the cage, the plug, my costume, and my fears in the stirring waves of sensation and emotion that flowed through me. We shouted the words to songs I didn't know, danced and frolicked like no one could see. I felt like I fit in for the first time in forever.

Cindy, Bianca, cat-ears, the French maid, the nurse, the pixie, the sexy pumpkin, Aurora, more; we cycled around each other, thrown up by the drifting waves of dancers, clinging with recognition, passing in the tide. We grinded, flirted, twerked, kissed, and screamed, a flurry of energy and excitement and exposed, tantalizing skin. At the center of our rotation, exuding their own gravity: Jaxx and Jaelen. Even Bianca had been torn from Jae, and they were like lighthouses in a storm, attracting lost ships to them for a grope and a dance and a kiss before we were tossed away again by rough seas.

A particularly hot new club banger came on, and the entire floor erupted in cheers and shouts. The beat dropped, and we dropped with it, swaying and jumping in a sweaty frenzy of celebration. I found Cindy in front of me, and when she recognized, we grabbed each other's hands to stay together. She pulled me closer, and our lips locked while we bounced and vibed in euphoria.

The pressure of a warm body pressing up behind me wasn't unusual; just another dancer stumbling against me. But one in particular didn't go away, and as I glanced over my shoulder I was surprised to recognize Aurora's hair, jolting out of time with the music. I turned back to Cindy, content to enjoy being her focus; only to find Aurora's bumps and grinding insistent, clingy, almost annoying.

I spun around to complain or push away, but her face was only inches from mine, and as I turned she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me, forcing her tongue in my mouth, jolting me along with her body. Cindy's familiar presence pressed into me from the other side, and I was beleaguered; sandwiched between my high school dream and my college girlfriend. Aurora's skin was scorching, and Cindy's breath was hotter as she whispered in my ear, words lost in the maelstrom of sound around us.

A sudden realization; Aurora's jolts were in some rhythm, just not the same as the music. With dread, I pulled away from her kiss and looked over her shoulder, even as she and Cindy's hands roamed my body, caressing my thighs, butt, abs, chest.

Over her shoulder, the shocking, horrible truth. Jaxx stood resolute, a rock in the tempestuous ocean; an intense smile, almost grim, plastered on his face. He had one hand on each of Aurora's shoulders, and was thrusting repeatedly, each impact pushing her into me, jarring her whole body. I looked down, found the hints of what I knew was happening. Her denim shorts had been pulled down to her thighs, and her ass was pushed out backwards, providing Jaxx access. I couldn't see from in front, but I could imagine Jaxx's meaty rod, dripping with juices as it stuffed in and out of her tight, pretty hole.

I shuddered, processing too many emotions. How could she, knowing how everyone wanted him? How could he, knowing how much desire he commanded? How could they both, in such a public environment? I was jealous, and angry, and shocked, and more than a little mortified. How could they do this up against me, almost on me? It was rubbing it in my face, literally. My clit twitched painfully, and I reflexively squeezed my ass around the plug, my whimper carried away on torrents of noise.

When I registered the smirks on Jaxx and Aurora's faces, it was the first I understood that this was intentional, not accidental. The smirk in Cindy's voice matched, as it slithered in my ear, suddenly clear through the din.

1...345678