College Chronicles Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd expected the pizza guy to take a turn, but Sean the organ donor was the first to step up, cruel smile evidence of the joy he was taking in my performance.

"I knew you'd come around, you dumb bitch." He spoke casually, almost friendly, as he manhandled me again, grabbing my head roughly and swinging me around like a doll, speaking over my protesting squeals, "Suck me like that! I need to bust a nut!"

I met his gaze with a fire I didn't know I could summon, channeling my anger into what I hoped was bedroom eyes with more than a hint of menace. Whatever expression I pulled off, Sean hesitated, then laughed and pushed my head down onto his angry dick.

I worked his cock like a prom queen; tongue danced along his shaft, wiggled along his head. I sucked with fervor, quickly remembering to bring my hands up to squeeze his balls a little too firmly. It was the best revenge I could get, aside from making him cum as quickly as possible. Not only would the nightmare be over, but it would be more proof of how little of a man he was.

Employing my concentrated, enthusiastic efforts, the sum total of my college education, it surprised me how quickly he started gasping and groaning uncontrollably. Cindy had been a good teacher, and Jaxx had given me unrealistic expectations of what it took to get someone off. His hands tightened on the back of my head, and I could feel his dick twitching inside my mouth as he grunted inarticulately above me. I simply waited for my freedom, holding his load in my mouth, relishing the idea of spitting it onto the ground. When he pulled out, he was rough, shoving me to the floor, some of his weak seed falling out of my mouth. I was just getting my bearings, preparing to hock it into the corner, when there was a startled yelp, followed by a loud bang.

The werewolf had come flying into the bathroom from the hallway, landing on his chest and sliding a few feet on his face, until he came to a crumpled stop against a cubicle. The bathroom door was in smithereens; the lower half torn entirely off hinges, the top half hanging on for dear life.

Then Jaxx strode through, answering all my questions. He was trailing smoke from the dance floor, his hulking form stooping slightly to come through the doorway. When he'd entered he straightened to his full height and stood for a moment, cold gaze calculating, taking in the scene before him. The rest of my attackers froze in place, as if Jaxx was some prehistoric monster, and they were praying his vision was movement-based. I was frozen out of sheer fear and confusion, but when I met his eyes, I could feel the icy bonfire of rage ignite from across the room, and his face fell into a grim scowl that promised violence.

And he would deliver. Having weighed the odds and finding them acceptable, he cleared half the room in a flash, cape actually waving and fluttering behind him. His target was the pizza guy, who half leaned against a wall, clutching his tented crotch; totally unprepared for confrontation of this magnitude. He collapsed like a house of cards when Jaxx's heavy fist collided with his cheek, dashing his head against the stalls in a wet crunch that I could feel across the room. With a start, the scream mask guy jumped to help his friend. I didn't feel too good about his chances.

Inspired by Jaxx's arrival, I channeled the subdued anger and acted, not thinking anything through. With unearned confidence I stood, took a step forward, and shoved Sean's with both hands, hoping I'd get his attention, at least for a second. He was standing in awe, not helping his friends but not making to get away, shell-shocked by the speed at which the situation had turned on him. When I pushed him, he stumbled slightly, then spun around to me with a look undecided between bemusement at my weak attack and pure terror at Jaxx's much stronger one.

That look quickly disappeared when, with his full attention, I spit back his mouthful of cum. My aim was off, and most landed on his chest, sliding down his lame t-shirt. Some however, found its mark on his face, getting on his chin, a cheek. A little even managed to slip into his mouth, leaving him sputtering in disgust and indignation, as he scraped at half his face with one hand.

"What th-- Oh what the FUCK! You BITCH!"

As I said, I hadn't thought it through; his swing of reprisal, easily predictable, caught me unawares clean into the left side of my face. The slap and punch before had been pulled-- this was a full-on strike, and it exploded my vision into stars, knocking me to the floor, tears flowing from my eyes even before my knees painfully hit the ground.

He might have hit me so hard I lost consciousness. I certainly wasn't aware of what was going on; I could hear dull roaring, more violent cracks and thuds, another explosive impact followed by the sounds of shattered material scattering across the floor. Followed by silence, so pronounced it was loud, ringing in my ears.

Then I was rising, floating into the air. Carried effortlessly by strong arms. Total surrender, complete protection. It was Superman. Tall, stoic, powerful. We levitated through darkness, illuminated by heavenly lights. Monsters on all sides retreated before his magnificence.

The last thought that occured to me as I succumbed to oblivion; it was just like a dream I'd had...

*

When I came to, I was ensconced under the covers of my bed in 001.

Brief, blurry, fragmented images and feelings filtered to me through fuzzy fog: floating out of the club, the LED lit ceiling of the limousine, Cindy's firm grasp on my hand, her comforting embrace in the shower, a kindly hovering smile.

It was late, judging by the darkness in the windows, and Cindy had gone. She'd helped me home, taken care of me, cleaned me up and put me to bed. In my half-awake, drunken, shaken consciousness, I'd been aware of her presence, keeping watch over my bedside. But she must have gone home when I fell into a deeper, more restful sleep.

Now, that sleep eluded me. A rush of adrenaline had suppressed the substances in my system, and the come down from that rush had dragged me to unconsciousness. With my recovery, the stimulants rose back to the top, forcing me alert and anxious.

Not only that-- my clit throbbed painfully. I peeked under the covers, to find I was totally naked; Cindy had freed me from my cage to be as fully erect as possible. This was an ache of pure frustration and horniness, not pain. Heat rose in my cheeks. I had just been assaulted, almost raped... And all I could think about was wanting to cum, needing release after the teasing that the rest of the evening had put me through.

Maybe they were all right. Maybe I was just a horny slut.

I was almost grateful when a voice sounded, breaking me from the troubling path my thoughts were traveling.

"Bro this map is dead."

My eyes swung to Jaxx's side of the room to find him sitting at his desk, back to me. He was wearing a pair of headphones, playing some online shooter. His shoulders, visible over the top of the chair, were totally bare, corded and rippling even with the minor movements required for gaming.

Suddenly, images of Jaxx flashed through my mind's eye:

His grimace when he saw me in the club bathroom.

A glance down as he carried me through strobe lights and a crowd, the crease of his brow flashing in and out of sight.

His silhouette in the limousine door, offering me his hand. Or placing me down, gently, returning me from where I'd been lured.

He had taunted me, tormented me, teased me, and worst of all ignored me. I should have hated him, still did a little bit. But he had saved me. Brought me back.

Jaxx bantered with someone in his headphones, interrupting my spiralling thoughts.

"Yeah it's shit... I know, I'm never on this time, all these fucking nerds only camp...

...

Haha fuck you... Nah bro you know I'd rather be balls deep... Aurora's mad at me about some shit-- man FUCK you...All my other pieces are too fucked up to answer, I don't know...

...

Bro the club was lit, but I got blue balls now... all these fucking sluts, not enough time... Fuck you, I'll get your mom to do it... Yo they're behind you..."

He went back to game strategy, and I struggled to comprehend his half present conversation. Aurora was mad at him. Had he left her at the club? Obviously; he was here playing videogames instead of going 'balls deep.' It was strange to see Jaxx awake at night in 001 and not fucking some model-esque woman.

It finally hit me all at once. Jaxx had pissed Aurora off, cut his Halloween celebration short and was suffering blue balls; all for me. He had saved me. He had brought me back. He had abandoned the party. All for me.

If I hadn't been lying down, I might have collapsed again. Even as I was, I felt my knees and hands tremor, aftershocks of the paradigm shifting revelation. Despite my deficiencies, despite my cowardice, Jaxx had picked me. Despite the bevy of half-naked sluts throwing themselves at him, he had helped me, when he could have done nothing.

And for his choice, I realized with a chill, I repaid him with a boring evening of blue balls. Lonely video games, on the wildest holiday of the year. Missing out on Aurora's ridiculously sexy costume, the fun of dancing and partying at the club. Wasting the drugs and alcohol he had purchased all of us. All because of me.

I was a burden. Jaxx had given me chance after chance to chill out. And I had pussied out. The words cut even as I said them to myself, draining blood from my heart.

It collided with my desperate, frustrated need, deep in my core, mingling and melding into something fragile but explosive.

That couldn't stand. I couldn't let his night end like this.

A solution came from deep inside, and I slid out of bed silently. I was naked; he wouldn't like me naked. My eyes went down to my hamper, and I was in luck. On top lay my red Supergirl skirt and the shiny blue panties, both clean despite my tribulations. I scooped them up and pulled both on at the same time. The top didn't matter, just something to hide my clit. Not to mention, the panties were comfortingly tight, and the skirt swished and swayed flirtatiously, boosting my skittish confidence.

With half of my costume back on, I took a deep steadying breath and turned towards Jaxx. He had leaned forward over his desk, intent on the game, and the muscles in his legs stood out, calves carved of stone. He jittered slightly on each leg, tense with energy, coiled to pounce on digital prey.

Though Jaxx was undeniably predator, I felt a pang of sympathy. It was like watching Planet Earth, after a cute fuzzy animal escaped from a dangerous predator, and the narrator lingered on the beast, wondering where THEIR next meal would come from. The necessity of biology.

Jaxx wasn't a bad person. He was just built to fuck. And when he wasn't fucking, that energy inside him burst out, sometimes violently. He couldn't help bullying me before, it was how he communicated; a kind of casual violence that manifested as rough-housing, flirting, or bullying, depending on who he interacted with.

But now, I could help him. I could be sacrificial lamb to sate his wild animal hunger. I owed it to him. And as I tiptoed up behind him, I convinced myself it was all about him, despite how my heart was racing in my chest, how my clit began to throb in Supergirl panties.

It took me ages, but finally I stood just behind him, silent and half-clothed. He hadn't noticed me, still wholly focused on his game. I could see more of him over the chair; he was as undressed as I was, wearing only a pair of tight athletic shorts. Even from over his shoulder I noticed the pronounced bulge at his crotch, the sight making my heart skip a beat.

I froze for a few seconds, not sure how to proceed. Should I speak? But I didn't trust my voice. Instead I reached out and delicately tapped him on the shoulder.

"Fuck!"

I'd surprised him, and he jumped and spun in the chair to face me, his face falling into a light version of his smirk. But there was another side behind his cold grey focus. Maybe, just a little bit of concern?

"Oh-- Hold on bro." He tapped a key and pulled the headphones off, his brow creasing slightly.

"What's up?"

I froze for a second. I hadn't come up with a way to ask.

So I didn't.

I made my best doe eyes, put one finger to my lips, and stepped around him, spinning him in the chair back to face the computer. My heart was racing in my chest, and it was all I could do to keep my hands from shaking as I grabbed onto the arm rests of his chair and knelt before him. I kept eye contact the whole time, dreading a sudden sign of anger or even worse, apathy.

Instead he looked a bit bemused, though I could see the fire of desire in his glacial eyes. On the floor between his legs, I pressed myself forward, rubbing my face along his shorts until I pressed against the broad tip of his concealed python. Never looking away from his half-smiling gaze, I puckered and exaggeratedly kissed it, begging with my eyes to release the object of my obsession. I inhaled his scent, sweaty and lingering of smoke and alcohol, and it only made me more sure of myself.

His puzzlement had turned to lust, but conflicted; almost guilty. He brought a hand down to my face, cupped my chin and spoke words I hadn't expected to hear.

"Are you sure? You... don't have to..."

It was the first time I'd heard him falter.

But I could tell that it would be the only time he asked, and the answer was easy anyway. I knew I didn't have to-- I wanted to.

Still not trusting my voice, I nodded and tugged on the band of his shorts ineffectively. Like I'd hoped, with his question answered there was no more hesitation. He lifted himself slightly in the chair and pulled them down in one smooth motion, releasing his monster of a cock to bounce off of my face.

"Oh!"

I exclaimed in surprise, then giggled at myself. Thinking about it all night, expecting it, begging for it; none of that alleviated the shock and awe being face to face with his sword. It wasn't even fully erect, but already huge, eclipsing everything else in my sight. The bulging veins, particularly the large one running the length of his shaft, which had so disgusted me now we're a welcome sight. Tracing them with my eyes, I could imagine the power of the blood rushing through. His cock slowly stiffened further as I watched, swaying slightly, beckoning me onward.

I raised my hands reverently to the meaty appendage, and blushed at the obscene heat that radiated off of him. Fuck I had forgotten about how hot his dick was. With a second try, I brought trembling fingers to his shaft, gripping with one on top of the other and taking a long pump, watching his broad flared tip, examining it from all angles. His balls had tumbled out below, and now dangled heavily, jiggling with my ministrations to his cock.

Without warning, he rolled forward in his chair, pushing his cock against my nose, across one cheek and past my ear as I scooted backwards under his desk, face buried in his naked crotch. Above me he slid the headphones back on and un-muted himself.

"Yo... Just my roommate... yeah let's find a sniper and fuck these bitch campers."

I buried my face in Jaxx's balls, kissing and licking and unable to hold back a moan of lust. He was in command. I was just relieving his stress, casual acknowledgement of a debt owed. It wasn't bullying, or even disrespectful, to play his game and carry on conversation while I worshipped. I didn't want any attention on me; it was all about him, his needs, his pleasure.

It was relieving, actually, not worrying about how I looked or sounded or behaved. I was out of sight, and I could smack and giggle and drool without fear of judgement or mistakes. It wasn't just a lack of fear, but confidence, buoyed by Jaxx's protection, the fulfilling presence of his thick shaft laying across my forehead.

My clit, though hard as a thumb-tack, was forgotten between my legs. I didn't dare touch it after Cindy's punishment. With hindsight, I realize why I hated the cage. It made it impossible to forget my shameful secret, the tiny penis that blemished my soft, feminine appearance. The pain of the cage was secondary to the awareness it forced. There, under the desk, freed, I could lose myself in the pleasure of nuzzling into his hot, hefty ball sack.

Mouth full of nuts, I could tell he hadn't showered after the club. He smelled of sweat and sex, and I almost thought I could sense the cum in his balls, loaded as he was. It drove a chill down my spine, inspired me to lick from the bottom of his sack up to the base of his shaft and continue, taking my time trailing up til I reached his head, then swirling my tongue around before taking him in my mouth.

I moaned again as his spear filled me, feeling my lips slide over the bumps and veins of his shaft. He was so hot, so thick, spreading me around him as I inched my face down into his crotch. It was so satisfying compared to the average, manageable dicks of the men who had attacked me. So superior. It inspired me to push further than I had before, focus relaxing my muscles and trying to get as far down his massive log of a cock as I could. I could feel him in me, flared head pushing against my little body. Then with a soft jolt, the tension gave way and I felt him slide in my throat, pushed down a bit further.

Above, he exclaimed quietly,

"Ohh fuck... Nah, it's nothing..."

But his sound of pleasure had been clear for me, and it urged me onwards, made me happy to gag slightly as I tried to forced my way down even further, to pull away with spit trailing from my mouth to his gleaming shaft. I gasped for air once before diving forward again, pulling on his cock with my mouth and both hands, working it like it owed me money. I knew I could push myself further for him.

Time passed, and Jaxx continued playing his video game above me, only sign of my furious worship an occasional grunt or sigh. I was glad for his stamina; he outlasted the others by an incredible margin. And he let me run the entire event by myself, never once laying a hand on my head or face as I worked. I don't know if it was respect for trauma or simple indifference in favor of the game; I appreciated it nonetheless. I went exactly at my own speed, a fairly ravenous pace that surprised and scared me a bit. Under the desk his cock and I were the only things in the world, and I had no cares. All that mattered were his magnificent dick and titanic testicles.

But, mouth stuffed full of cock, one hand cupping his balls, I felt a pang of need. I was too much of a slut to remain entirely devoted to only Jaxx's pleasure. I'd come to love Cindy's small butt plugs, and I was disappointed by my emptiness, craving something spreading my asshole while I sucked dick. I wanted the plug back in me, wanted more than the plug, intoxicated by the feeling of being stretched, by the heat of guilty desire that washed over me.

A thought, dangerous and self-destructive, flitted through my cock-drunk brain.

Could he possibly fit in my ass?

Before I'd thought it absurd. His tip alone was the size of the plugs, the idea too frightening, too humiliating.

But he had fucked Cindy and Aurora in the ass, Bianca... all those girls I not-so-secretly wanted to be. And they had all seemed to enjoy it so much.

I flashed back to when he had entrapped Natalie. The devious, icy twinkle of 'plow Sami's tight virgin butthole... We can probably fit it in...' He wanted to. Would he go slow? How would it feel?

Through the haze of my lust, I refocused. I was in treacherous territory. I needed him to cum before I got myself in deeper than I wanted. I renewed my efforts, intimately familiarizing myself with every side of his package, alternating between his turgid shaft and volatile nuts.

1...345678