College Chronicles Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he started vibrating, thrumming with energy, I knew I needed to swallow as much as I could. I sucked fervently on the tip and a few inches, staring up at him. His ejaculation was explosive, filling my mouth in seconds. Kick after kick spurted into my mouth, and I guzzled greedily, happy to receive his gift, to alleviate the stress I had caused him. I couldn't keep up, struggling to swallow and keep my mouth open, and it dripped from my lips, clinging to my chin, bits of goo falling to nipples diamond hard on my small chest. In near religious ecstacy I gurgled and laughed deliriously, the sound squelched by my heavy mouthful and his thick cock.

Suddenly, my clit, pressed to my body under tight panties, spasmed in a sympathetic, pale imitation of Jaxx's earth-shaking orgasm. The night of temptation and teasing and denial took its toll, and I whimpered while I squirted violently into my panties. My orgasm was done in half the time of his, but I was more effected, in a daze, drinking down his hot cum ineffectively, letting it drip all across my pale skin.

His kicking subsided, slowly, and when he pulled his head from within my mouth there were only a few droplets of jizz left to milk onto my forehead. He had stopped playing at some point, removed his headset, backed me out from underneath the desk. Now he towered over me, with a relaxed, kind, maybe even affectionate smile.

I savored the mouthful, looking at him thankfully, then swallowed and licked my lips, feelings of shame flooding me for my performance.

"That was some good fuckin' head, baby."

He offered his hand with the lewd compliment, and I blushed as I rose unsteadily to my feet, still coming down from my intense euphoria. I didn't bother wiping away the coating of cum on my chin and around my lips, savoring the heady taste and warm feeling. His grasp was firm but light, and it seemed to linger for a second longer than necessary, though I told myself I was imagining things. His smile was wide and genuine, and sent a rush of pride through me. I had stood out, had my time to shine before him, and succeeded the task.

I waited a few moments for more words, but there was a comfortable silence with his persistent grin. With that silence rushed in a wave of shame that turned me distinctly uncomfortable. What had I just done? After a moment I turned, trying to walk away gracefully but still tottering, overwhelmed by physical sensation.

"Wait!"

I turned back to find him inches from me, forcing me to look up to meet his eyes. One hand moved towards my face, and I cringed slightly in fear but kept my eyes on his, begging him to spare me.

His paw clasped my cheek, thumb scooping from around my mouth and over my lips, pushing into my mouth with gentle firmness, carrying another load for me to swallow.

"Get it all. It's good for you."

I blushed again at the intimacy, feeling more exposed than I had been on his cock, ashamed of my weakness, my horniness, my stupidity. He only nodded as I sucked instinctively, his other hand trailing across my small breasts, collecting some more of his cum and bringing it up to push into my mouth with his second thumb.

We stood for a second, two, three; my face in his hands, sucking his cum off his fingers, staring deep into his eyes. I don't know what I felt, and his look was more searching than revealing.

Then he withdrew, and I almost missed his presence inside me.

"Get the rest!"

I bowed my head, spinning, again tottering away across the room, now dragging my hands across my body, collecting his seed to take greedily in my mouth. It only multiplied the shame that burned inside me, but I didn't mind the strong, salty taste. It was his reward for me.

When I reached the side of my bed, Jaxx spoke up once more.

"Hey Sami..."

I turned, curious, a little nervous. Was he going to ruin me with a cruel parting shot? Some reminder of how little I meant?

"...thanks."

I didn't know what to say, and froze for a second, expecting anything but the simple, genuine appreciation. Then I stuck with what was working, and didn't speak at all. Instead I smiled shyly, and out of nowhere, blew him a kiss.

I don't know why I did it, it just occurred to me, and before I could think it through had done it. I spun, instantly flushed with embarrassment, and slithered back into my bed, bone tired from the day's exploits, and my body-shaking, hands-free orgasm.

I snuggled under the covers and turned to face the wall, too overwhelmed by my own choices to bear seeing his face again that night. I actually found his seed comforting; on me, in me, it reminded me of him, overcame the memory of the weaker, less appealing seed of the men who had attacked me. It made me feel protected; owned. Even if it smeared onto my covers, I would wash everything tomorrow. That night, I needed him for just a little longer.

As I drifted off to sleep, something Cindy had said earlier in the day echoed in my tired brain.

"...Once he fucks that cute little butt..."

Her laughing voice, lingering and confident, weaved and threaded itself through my dreams. A dark, monolithic presence I was very familiar with promised seductive doom.

1...345678