College Chronicles Ep. 15 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh... I don't really mind."

Not finding anything of interest, he left my computer and turned back to me. The awful smirk stretching his mouth sent a shot through my lower half, buckling my knees; I had to cling to the edge of the bed to stay standing. But he'd caught my eyes with his again, and wouldn't let go.

"I keep myself busy."

His focused attention somehow filled the innocuous comment with dangerous potential; I could feel the strains of tension, the faint dread rising within me. Why was he being like this? What did he want? Another dragging silence reigned for a moment as we stared into each other. I was shivering with anxiety, he was still as a boulder; a study in binary opposition. When he broke that heavy moment, it was with another harmless seeming question.

"When are you leaving?"

There was a tone to his voice that said he wasn't totally disinterested, and that made me worry. But with no way of vocalizing my concern, I could only answer.

"Uhmm... Our bus leaves in a few hours--"

"--Oh shit, you're taking a bus? Does Cin know?"

The change in tone gave me pause. I thought Cindy knew we were taking the bus; how else would we get there? I'd bought us two tickets knowing it wouldn't be a pleasant journey, but it'd be cheap, and with two of us the time would pass quickly. But that certainty had been rocked by his question.

"Uhm... Yeah? I... think..."

The smirk softened a little, turned grin.

"You should check with her. Cindy's got a... thing... about personal space."

Did she? I hadn't noticed... But we hadn't know each other that long. And I had a feeling I might be an outlier, given how much time we spent together.

Speaking of personal space, I expected Jaxx to say more, or leave mine. But he didn't do either, still sitting in my chair, watching me with the faint grin. I stayed frozen for a few seconds, then awkwardly pivoted back to my open suitcase, returning to packing. Yet I remained painfully aware of his continued stare, feeling his eyes like lasers on my skin.

Silence hung over us again, and while he seemed content, the absence of noise swelled in my head, feeding riotous anxiety. Was he laughing at me? The bus thing, his recent domination of my body, or the current, awkwardly tense conversation... He just had to be making fun of me, somehow.

Or maybe he was annoyed, and hiding it well beneath his infuriating, superior stoicism. I couldn't read him, and could think of so many reasons he could justify anger; my avoidance, stealing away his best friend while he was left at school over the holidays, some other slight or mistake I'd stumbled into without even knowing.

But Jaxx being mad at me would be like being mad at a fly. Justified, but pointless. And ultimately, he was choosing to be there. He couldn't be that mad.

In retrospect, it wasn't his anger I should have been afraid of. But when he spoke, I was too glad for the relief of noise to think logically.

"You know, I've been thinking about you recently."

"R-really?"

I squeaked a little, stumbling over the response to his unexpected comment. My head came whipping back around expecting his attention, but this time he wasn't looking at my face. Even though I was just wearing a loose hoodie and leggings, I guess my exposed midriff and tight bottoms were enough for a view worth enjoying. His eyes roamed the rest of me, letting me witness the unabashed desire on his face, which triggered the rising heat of a full-body blush I hadn't experienced since the last time we were together in 001. He took his time, leering in that totally confident manner, until finally, achingly slowly, his gaze rose to once more capture mine in endless grey slate.

"Yeah. That little ass was too nice baby. Can't get you out of my head..."

He said it with a small smirk, a trace of irony that told me he was fucking with me. But maybe I was just imagining it; I so desperately wanted him to be telling the truth. He simultaneously grabbed at his crotch, and it was a good thing he kept speaking, because I would have had a melt down trying to respond to that.

"Since you're leaving, I thought you might want to say goodbye."

Familiar alarm bells sprung to life in my head, and I could feel my heart start pounding inside my thin chest. I couldn't take him again, not then, under pressure, without Cindy's protection. The sudden heat of tears pricked my eyes as I struggled to protest against my panic and fear.

"N-no, Jaxx, I... I c-can't... I don't... P-please don't--"

"--Aw shit, don't start crying. Relaax. I'm not gonna fuck you."

I was ashamed at myself, but his reassurance, solid and sure, helped me regain control with only a few sniffles.

"Let's help each other out."

He grinned deviously, and I realized nothing had changed. I was just as trapped as before, only with less dire consequence. But that time, it sent a thrill of uneasiness through my muscles, and something... more. I was in his grasp, powerless against his will, but he wouldn't go too far... Was it anticipation? Excitement? I pushed those strange feelings down and ran through the choices available. The easiest option was halting clarification.

"H-Help... H-how?"

"Oh come on..."

He raised one eyebrow, and I knew my suspicion was right before he explained.

"I know you're gonna miss my cock..."

He squeezed his bulge again, and I had to fight to keep my eyes from straying down his body. Since he mentioned it, I realized I was going to miss his absurd, godly dick; it's weight and heat and length and the thick veins and the way it twitched and jumped...

"... And if I can't have that ass, I want your sweet little mouth before you leave."

His obscene demand shook me from the dangerous reverie, and it took me a second to summon a weak excuse.

"Oh my... ohmygod, Jaxx... I... I have to go!"

"You said a few hours, right?"

The dangerous smirk was back, and one of his eyebrows cocked, as if daring me to find a better excuse.

"Yeah but... I... I can't... J-... I just--"

"--So you're saying if I pulled out my cock right now, you wouldn't want it?"

"Nooooo I--"

Whatever weak denial I was going to offer was cut off at the source. Without waiting Jaxx did as he said; stood, unzipped, and tugged down his jeans and briefs in a smooth motion.

His package fell out, bouncing heavily in the dramatic reveal, and my mouth fell open, totally out of my control. After he'd fucked me I'd daydreamed about his cock; how big it was, how expertly he wielded it, how good it felt inside me... But that waned as the days passed, and I found myself questioning my own memories, thinking I must have been lying to myself to get over such an extreme trauma.

But I hadn't been lying. The thick, veiny cock was beautiful, and I couldn't take my eyes off it. His long shaft swung slightly with lingering momentum from the fall, not fully erect but swelling by the second. I recognized the wide mushroom head and the dark veins like old friends, felt a faint blush spread up my cheeks as the sight recalled memories of my last encounter with his gorgeous appendage; I was helpless against its hypnotic appeal. Just behind the shaft, his dark balls hung like twin bloated pendulums, waiting in the shadows to be squeezed and dropped.

The reveal blew my train of thought off the tracks, and whatever I'd been about to say disappeared into a murmured admission of awe.

"--...ohhh wow..."

It was Jaxx's turn to watch me as I admired his body, so I didn't see his smirk widen at my reaction, evidence of a foregone conclusion. He thrust his pelvis, making his package swing and sway as if it had a mind of its own, and my eyes followed faithfully, catching every detail. I didn't even look away when he spoke.

"You know, you never really thanked me..."

I barely heard him, mesmerized by his extraordinary endowment.

"Uhmmm... What?"

The second time he was more firm, not impressed at having to repeat himself.

"You need to say thank you."

Even repeated, it took a second for his meaning to set in, and another for me to summon words for further clarification.

"... Thank... for what?"

He calls me a dumb slut, but I swear it's something about him that makes me go stupid. I always seem to miss the obvious context clues, need an extra hint to make the connection. I could be doing the hardest coding problem-solving, but if he walked in I would become more like a horny bimbo than a computer science student.

"For fucking your little sissy butt."

I didn't like that. Even before he finished the sentence I felt my ears going red underneath my hair, sign of another true, deep, full blush. I couldn't thank him for that; saying the words was too much, too embarrassing, too ridiculous to tolerate. I had to push back, at least try to resist a new low.

"Nooo I... Please, that's too... It's so... It's..."

But he insisted, unmoved by my pathetic, whined plea.

"If you want my cock, you have to say it."

I wanted to deny his assumption, but he was so right. I wanted his cock so bad, even though I was on a tight schedule, even though Cindy was waiting for me, even though he was so foreboding and dangerous. It was a challenge just to resist the temptation of looking back to the magnificent weapon; his gaze was a much more difficult to tolerate. And he just kept staring and staring, expression haughty and imperious, challenging me to disobey. But I wanted to thank him with actions, not those horrible words.

"Jaaaxx please don't make m--"

"--Say it!"

He barked in a deep, rough shout, and a spike of terror shot through me. Like a child's sandcastle too close to water, I crumbled before his will.

"Th-thank you for... f-fucking my... my butt..."

Saying it was as bad as I thought it would be, taking me to a new level of humiliated submission. I couldn't bare the masculine power of either of his heads, my eyes slipping to the floor in cowardly avoidance. But Jaxx wasn't done toying with me.

"Daddy."

I winced, knew from his tone the word was a correction. Nothing was simple, nothing right the first time. But it seemed a silly place to draw a line, considering, so I acquiesced.

"...Daddy..."

Not good enough. His voice was stern with reprimand, and my heart sank as he pronounced more cruelty.

"No. Say it all."

Why? Why was he torturing me? I still couldn't meet his eyes, knew I wouldn't be able to tolerate whatever expression was on his face. I didn't know what to do, what to say, how to get out of it. He took away all my agency, all my choices. Only one way; his.

"Do it, Sami."

His voice was quieter that time, no trace of the barbed irritation from before. He knew just how to push me off balance before tempting me back with firm gentleness. I wanted more of that calm, patient voice. I wanted him to call me a good girl, and let me suck his cock. So I gave in.

"Thankyouforfuckingmybuttdaddy..."

I mumbled it quickly, feeling my heat rise at having to repeat the humiliating sentiment. My eyes shied away still, the awkwardness in me overpowering even the supernatural magnetism of his gaze. But he had what he wanted, and just laughed.

"Alright. Good girl."

I shivered as he said those magic words, my eyes raising slightly, meaning to meet his but not reaching their destination. Instead they found that big, thick, dark meat swinging in front of him, proud and erect, prominent as the prow of a ship.

"Come here."

I was still blushing red from the sheer shame of what he made me, but automatically began a bashful approach, body moving without my mind's permission. Not that my mind wanted anything different; it was just slower to respond.

The distance between us had felt huge, but it only took four steps to close with him. Then he was directly before me; massive, imposing, dangerous like a sheer cliff face. Not to mention his rocky outcropping, which protruded around my stomach's height. I could feel its heat as I stood, staring with gaping awe. I couldn't control myself; without thinking I reached out to start caressing it, marvelling at its insane vigor, how concrete hard it was, how it nearly seared my hands with the raging power of his blood. First one hand, then the other stroking and tugging at his length, watching the skin pull and his shaft twitch as I played with it.

He interrupted my trance with a soft groan that sent warm bubbles through my insides, followed by a gentle finger under my chin pulling my head up to look at him. His eyes were hard and inscrutable as always, but I thought I glimpsed a hint of something... softer.

"Fuck... You're something else."

I just kept looking up, hands still jerking slowly, mouth slightly wide in dumb amazement at all of him. Then he leaned forward, and I closed my eyes and gasped, expecting violence. Instead, I received a tender, urgent kiss, his stubble bristling against my face and his rough tongue pushing inside my mouth and overpowering mine. I melted, would have collapsed to the floor if not for his secure arms holding me... And my anchoring hold on his staff, which I clung to as a shipwrecked sailor might a fragment of mast.

When he broke away, I could barely think. I kept my eyes closed, trying to save the physical sensations of the moment, and I let out a soft moan of yearning for his lips' return. His chuckle was deep and dark, and I didn't need to open my eyes to figure out what was happening as his grasp on me loosened, letting me gently to the floor.

I never relinquished his turgid shaft, and soon enough my knees were on hardwood and hands above my head. It was only then I opened my eyes and found his stormy attention, rapt on me past bulging pecs, washboard abs, and his absurdly erect flagpole.

His look, electrically charged as it was, was poor competition to hold my attention against the obscene beauty of his naked, raging cock. I tried to control myself how Aurora and Cindy did, look him in the eyes... but like some sort of magic effect my vision slid back, and I found myself tracing veins and ridges, marvelling at how his vicious weapon made my hands look so pale and delicate, how it strained against my thin fingers as if it had desires of its own.

Jaxx lifted one of his big paws to cup the back of my head; I didn't notice then, partially because he was more gentle than I was used to. Slowly the hand made its way around my face until palm was against my cheek. He slipped a thumb in my mouth and I sucked on it automatically, my eyes finally refocusing on his. To my surprise I found... Admiration?

"Shit baby... You wanna suck this cock?"

He covered the look quickly with the taunt, full of manly nonchalance. But the damage was done; I knew I had (fragile) power. The eye contact was easier, after that brief glimpse inside him. He was hooked, on ME. All I needed to do was reel him in. Cindy had told me before, the trick was let him keep feeling totally in control. Not that hard. But more deeply, I needed to act a little like it was against my will. Like I wasn't already salivating thinking about licking up and down the length of his shaft. Like I didn't totally want to see how deep I could take him in my throat, for how long. Like he needed to force me to demean myself to earn the right to to play with his package.

So I answered how he wanted.

"Uhm... Daddy... Can I please suck your cock?"

It was easy to affect slight hesitance, the trembling in my voice. I found it impossible to tear my hands away from him, so the continued slow tugging on his cock may have undercut the ruse... but he wasn't paying close enough attention to notice the discord between words and actions. The smirk fell back into place on his too handsome face, and just like that, the moment was resolved. He was in control, and I was safe, ish.

"Hit yourself with it."

I knew what he wanted, wanted it too. My soft doe eyes were fixed on his steely gaze as if there was an unearthly force connecting us. I vowed to myself, I was going to keep looking at him. I was going to be better than Aurora. I was going to pleasure him to match how he had pleasured me. I slid my hands to the base of his masculine pole, then used them to swing it to one side, so momentum brought it back the other way to collide with my cheek.

Thap

"Oh!"

Maybe it looked like over-acting, but I actually couldn't help jump in surprise at the contact. He was just so big and hot and incredibly erect, kicking slightly as he touched my supple skin. I'd blinked for a second, but my eyes still never left Jaxx, and as the genuine, boyish smile appeared at my antics, my resolve to keep eye contact tripled.

"Do it again."

I felt a pang of frustration. Why wouldn't he shut up and let me please him? It wasn't like I had a lot of time, and I fucking wanted his dick so badly. But he was in control, so he got what he wanted.

Thwap thap thwap

I thumped his thick rod against the side of my face, holding its base with one hand. I slid my other hand down to his hanging balls, began to lightly squeeze and caress them. My eyes never left his, and I waited for his next command trying to make them as big and wide as possible, keeping my mouth open in a small 'o'; what I hoped was a 'sexy-breathless' not 'dumb-as-a-fish' look.

He just smiled back down; patient, in his element. Taunting me was too easy.

"What do you want, slut?"

"Ugh... Pleease daddy, cock!"

Before I even thought about it, I'd responded, boiling down our dialogue to its fundamental parts. Polite nicety, respectful title, sexual desire. I was past acting, or even thinking, impatient to have him in my mouth. Jaxx appreciated my brevity and gave way, a little.

"Good girl. Kiss it."

I sat up on my knees eagerly, surging forward in a rush to follow his command. His tip, broad and swollen, bobbed and swayed in my grip. His command, and its object, almost distracted me from my personal goal... But I remembered just in time, pulling my mid-slide gaze back to meet his. The intensity in his eyes gave me a kind of clarity, and I puckered exaggeratedly, planting a ridiculous show kiss on his precious head.

"Mwah!"

Making contact with him almost pulled my eyes off his again. A thrum of masculine energy traveled through his cock, and when my plump lips touched, it surged into me, dominating my every sense. The hellish heat, vague taste and smell of his masculine sweat... I couldn't control myself, and I follow my fake kiss with a real lick, before taking my own initiative to open wide and seal my lips around the broad head of his spear, sucking needfully, moaning softly around him as I realized my purpose.

"Mmmmnnnhhh..."

"Oh fuck... Greedy little bitch..."

He didn't seem to mind my not waiting for permission, letting out a growling groan and tilting his head up and away from me. I was so tempted to look down, to watch as his meat slid into my mouth, but I had to remain devoted to him. Instead I watched his chin, savoring the knowledge that I was fucking killing it. I had him so fucked up, and I was getting what I wanted in the process.

A hand fell onto the back of my head again, and he exerted gentle force, slowly pushing me further down his shaft. Still I avoided the temptation before me, kept my eyes fixed on the prize: his face, and those endless, steely, maybe not-so-cold expanses, whenever they turned back to me. At that very second they did, and we locked gazes once more, the incredible tension binding us together.

Without looking, his cock felt endless sliding deeper and deeper down my throat. How was he always bigger than I remembered? But I did remember him as huge... He was just so... So thick, and weighty, and hot and heavy and girthy and other words I've used before, it was just so... So fucking perfect. Obscene and vaguely threatening but in a friendly way, since I had come to know it. And I had taken so much of that perfect cock inside my ass...