College Chronicles Ep. 15 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I c-can't... Can't... Can't have... sex..."

"Sure you can, don't put yourself down."

She was quick with a comeback, and it took me a moment to process the lame joke. But thinking, and my sputtering frustrated reaction, distracted me long enough for her purpose. I didn't even object as she slipped her hands further up my shirt, coaxing my arms into the air and pulling the clothing off. I was too busy trying to respond to her facetious comment to notice, desperate to be listened to. She went right back to rubbing me, kissing my neck, barely hearing the labored words.

"Wha... No! We... We can't... The noise... My family..."

"I promise, I'll be really quiet."

She held up one hand in the air in front of me, twisting fore and middle fingers around each other in a show of genuineness I knew was totally ironic. And it missed the point; she wouldn't be loud, I would be! But she had trapped me again, forced me to say the humiliating, unspeakable truth. I flushed red, squeezed my fists with the effort of living through shame.

"Y-you... You know what I mean! N-not... YOU..."

She pulled back, laughing prettily, but it hurt a little. Echoes of Aurora's fake, mocking scorn were a light trigger, it seemed.

"Come on Sami, don't be such a tease. You can't bring me home and not put out...."

The smile crept onto her face slowly as a sunrise, but the light dawning in her eye was more malicious than hopeful.

"...You'll just have to bite the pillow."

The quip was full of snark, and tinged with just enough implied obscenity that it rocked my unsteady mental foundation. Why was she not backing down? Anywhere else, any other time, fine-- but in my house, in my bedroom; it was too much! I tried to channel as much authentic, genuine urgency as I could.

"Ohmy... B-but... Cin, I... N-no. I-... we can't... P-please, don't fuck m--"

"--Oh, I'm not going to fuck you."

I stopped short at that, totally confused. What was all this about, if not fucking me? What did she mean by put out? I could barely formulate the confused word of my response.

"What??"

Cindy smirked, and I saw the shadow of Jaxx on her face. Then she spoke, and I heard shades of his sexual desire, his so blatant approach to words and ideas I could never utter as sound. But from Cindy, it was levelled-up; expertly aimed by her empathic qualities. Before, they allowed her to piece together the puzzle that was my psyche. Then, it allowed her to tear me apart with devastating efficacy, all through sharp whispers in my ear.

"I'm going to defile you. I'm gonna hold you down and fuck you so good you'll never be the same. I want to fucking... ruin you... in your childhood bed. Make you squeal like a little bitch with your whole family home. I'm gonna make this SAMI'S room."

I was spectacularly speechless. How could she say all that? It was just so vicious. I couldn't comprehend it. And underneath horror and confusion, there was... stirring. If she'd asked, I wouldn't have been able to deny how turned on I was, though I desperately wished I wasn't. My mouth gaped like a fish as I struggled for words. When I was able to offer paltry response, I almost ignored her cruel barrage, fixating on a phrase I knew I could control.

"B-but... I... I c-can't be Sami--"

--SLAP

Stars exploded in my vision, and I fell off the edge of the bed to the floor. The slap to my face had been hard, but it was more surprise than force which threw me. The stinging in my cheek was joined by pricks of tears as I sniffled and rubbed my cheek, head down, pulling within myself on the floor. What had I done to deserve that?

I didn't have to wait long for an answer. Her strong hand took my face by the cheeks and shook me, jolting me from my daze. She pulled my head around until I was facing her; then she was patient, waiting until I cracked my eyelids and fell into the trap of her brilliant viridian irises.

"Baby, you ARE Sami."

Her eyes, which had been flaring with the explosive energy of solar flares, softened, and the grip on my cheeks relented, if only slightly.

"I know you're confused; your family calling you Sam, ME calling you Sam, being back in your old room..."

She paused, choosing words carefully, keeping me locked in with her intense eyes. She had me fully under her power, my entire body rested in the palm of her hand.

"But there's no Sam anymore. You're Sami--you can't just take it off. You're ALWAYS mine."

I did know it. I hadn't even really thought about being Sam. It was more fear of my family. But the promise of what I saw in her eyes spoke deeper than anything. I was hers, and I could trust her; she would take care of me, take me to the edge and dangle me until I had almost more pleasure than I could take. She wouldn't cross the line, she wouldn't ruin me, it was just a dirty talk. I hoped. And that niggling uncertainty just made me want her to ravish me even more, no matter the consequences.

"Go open my blue bag."

She pointed across the room, imperious direction ignoring my still wet eyes, a few last pathetic sniffles. I started to climb to my feet, following instructions unquestioningly, but I tripped over an outstretched leg and I fell back onto the side of the bed. When I looked up in confusion, she was shaking her head disapprovingly.

"Crawl, bitch."

I felt a twinge of anger at how she was being... But I just couldn't fight back. Not in my house, with her already pushed to punishment. Too dangerous, with no telling how she might escalate against my ineffectual rebellion.

So I followed instructions, head down to hide the growing blush in my cheeks. Cindy didn't say another word as I made my way across the familiar carpet, and inside the bag her intention was made obvious. Her big realistic cock lay on top of assorted clothes, along with a few little bottles. I grabbed the lot but then struggled trying to handle the more than handful of objects, while also crawling on hands and knees. Finally, Cindy chipped in with some advice.

"Put my cock in your pretty mouth!"

My blush deepened, but it was my only option. I followed her guidance, clenching the long floppy phallus horizontally between my teeth and holding the lubes between my fingers as I crawled back in the palms of my hands. When I reached the edge of my bed I looked up to find her watching, amused by my awkward progress. She took the cock from my mouth, grabbed my chin with her other hand and patted my cheek lightly with just fingers.

"Good girl. Stand up."

She took the bottles from me and offered a soft hand to help me stand; that grip turned iron when when I was up, and she yanked me closer, deftly undoing my loose jeans and slipping them down to my ankles. I was quickly nearly as naked as she, but for the bunched up denim and the black and white checkered panties I wore beneath. Her hands floated down to rest on my hips, gently stroking my soft, smooth skin. When they moved it was sudden; looping under the skinny fabric of my panties and tugging them down to the floor.

It wasn't the first time I was naked in my bedroom. Far from, as you can imagine. But it felt new, somehow. Different, dangerous. A thrill that ran through me spreading goosebumps on my skin and setting my feet to fidgeting as the seconds dragged out, standing exposed before her.

"Knees."

I fell without question, grateful for the relative cover of being lower before her. That was short-lived, as she lazily bludgeoned me in the face with her lifelike tool.

Thap thap

"Oh! Owww..."

"Shut up, you love it."

Cindy was quick to cut off my pitiful response, and I had to agree that after the initial surprise of impact, the dull pain was well outweighed by the tingling in my groin. I couldn't help but think of Jaxx hitting me with his cock earlier that day. She didn't wait for my daydream to end, flipping the dildo around in one hand and grasping the back of my head with the other. Then she roughly pushed the curved base into my open mouth. It was an awkward fit, sometimes barely protruding into my mouth, others distending my cheek obscenely. I got the message and did the best I could to suck, despite her rough treatment. Things were looking more certain by the second; I would really need to placate her, if there was any chance of talking myself out of the situation.

When she pulled the toy from my mouth, I tried to use my good behaviour as an advantage.

"Uff... Uhm, Cin... Can I just... Give... I mean uhh... eat..."

I stumbled over the request, incapable of saying 'head' or 'pussy', like they were curse words of terrible power. But she hadn't listened at all. There was a cocky swagger to her movements as she leaned back on the bed, spread her legs wide and ran the wet base of her cock up and down her vulva, shuddering as she circled her clit. It only took two slow thrusts to penetrate herself, and she gasped, closing her eyes for a moment. When they reopened, it was with a stoked flame, a raging inferno I knew would consume me easily. The power of that gaze held me when she stood, brash and brazen, her cock jutting out proudly, forcing me back into my knees and shins as she spoke down to me.

"No Sami. I already told you."

She leaned down, I thought to kiss me. At the last second she grabbed my hair and yanked my head backwards, then tugged me up. I scrambled to my feet to avoid the biting pain, and she used my momentum to fling me head first onto the bed. My bed, the one I'd slept in every night for nearly two decades.

I sprawled on it, torso up and legs partially turned, a little dazed from everything. Then her weight was on top, no chance to wriggle or reset before she pinned me down to rub as much of her naked body against me as she could, while climbing me. A shiver ran down my spine at her warm, soft skin contrasted against the cooler, harder trailing of her cock against my legs.

When she reached my head, she pressed her warm, yielding breasts against my chest as her tongue dominated my mouth and pulled the air from my lungs. She pulled away eventually, leaving me gasping, unable to think as she whispered into my ear.

"I lied. You're totally fucked."

I wanted to respond, protest, deny, beg, anything to spare myself. She was being so rough; along with the whispered tease it made me worry she would follow through with her threats, ruin me, expose me to my family and fuck my life along with my body. I finally opened my mouth, set on making some noise, however pathetic and inarticulate.

"I cannmmpph!!--"

She'd produced my panties from nowhere, stuffed them into mouth and held them there, fingers pushing my tongue down with the fabric. Hand half in my mouth, she lowered herself to my ear again, whispering with sizzling venom.

"That's your fucking gag, bitch. Don't spit it out."

An unspoken addition went unsaid. 'Or else.' She pushed herself up, weight full on me, and gave a look that arrested, stopping my squirming cold where I lay.

Then she slid off and shoved, flipping me onto my stomach. Before I realized what happened, she was back on top, straddling my waist. How was she so quick? I spread my arms to push up, but she pushed them back down, lowering herself onto me, holding me in place. Her cock protruded between my legs, pushing down along the inside of my thigh, and her breasts pressed on my back, provoking a strange shudder.

Then I felt warm, wet contact on my neck, and gasped in surprise as she took a long, slow lick of my neck, kissed up my chin, and equally dramatically licked my cheek. I couldn't believe what she was doing, struggled throughout the whole thing, whimpering into the panty gag. It was so wrong, so fucking crazy. But for some reason it drove me wild. She knew exactly what I was thinking, and her mouth ended up at my ear, hot breath setting me on fire.

"Don't fucking fight me! You love it... and you don't really want it rough."

She purred her last word, and a shiver ran down my spine, forcing a visible quake that made her laugh mockingly. I could only bury my blushing face into the mattress and moan, biting my mouthful.

She sat up and slid down me slightly, until she straddled my knees. Then a hand was at my hip, pulling me down and my midsection out so that my ass was up in the air. I briefly flashed back to Jaxx taking me, before I felt a soft pressure between my crotch and the bed. She was sliding in a pillow, and done, let go of my hips. I don't know if being propped out like that actually changed anything, but it wasn't bad, and the feeling that Cindy wanted me to be more comfortable was a glimmer of hope from above.

For her, it did change something. I didn't realize then being arranged so helped my bubble butt stick out, in turn spreading my cheeks naturally, exposing my delicate hole. I heard a mutter of disbelief, then the sound of spit, wet and warm and sudden on my asshole. My squeak of surprise was muffled by the gag, and I couldn't act on the frustration as Cindy repositioned herself on top of me. Of course, that movement also brought her cock, swaying and sliding along, until it lay along my crack. Feeling it wedged between my ample cheeks, I shivered; and doubled when her shaft trembled along with me.

Then I heard a click, followed by gobs of cool liquid falling onto her rod and my cheeks. I moaned into fabric again when her hands made hot contact with my butt, a light slap that transitioned into rubbing and massaging and squeezing and pulling. Then one wet, slippery finger slithered into my sphincter, penetrating a questionable defense. My eyes shot open, and this time the squeal of surprise was barely muffled by the panties in my mouth.

"Mmmmphh!!"

"Shhhh, Sami..."

She muttered, only slightly louder than earlier, still obviously distracted.

"...Don't want to let anyone hear..."

She was right, though at the same moment a second finger joined the first, and I gasped again, scrabbling for a hold on the mattress, wriggling under her. But I was powerless to resist, and we both knew it.

"Don't worry... Just warming you up..."

She was making inventive motions with her digits, creating all sorts of irresistible pressure in my sensitive spot. I didn't know whether to moan or cry, overwhelmed by everything. It had all happened so fast, so slow; in my home, with my unbelievably hot girlfriend taking sadistic joy in fingering my ass like a pervert. And I couldn't fight back, couldn't complain, couldn't even give in and voice how incredibly wrong and right her treatment was. I just had to take it.

Then her fingers exited me, and I felt pressure from above as she lowered her weight, cock between my butt cheeks. I could feel the angle move the base inside her; she sighed and shuddered before whispering in my ear.

"Fffuck... can't wait to make you squirm and cum... Think you'll squeal for me?"

My only response was a low moan, muffled by my improvised gag. But Cindy understood.

"Shh baby, you're not getting out of this."

She arched her back, raising her ass up and putting all of her weight on my upper back and shoulders. Her hands stroked down the sides of my stomach to my ass, then spread me, and I realized I was exposed and posed, ready for her. I tried to move, but all I could do was wave my arms, the rest of me pinned. Her breath was humid and hazy in my ear, and her cock rubbed over my desperate hole, teasing and threatening.

"Just get comfortable. I'm gonna take my time."

I whimpered into the bed, burying my face in the sheet, and Cindy moved on. Her cock prodded at my spread crack, missing its mark but poking around in the right area. She tried a couple times, thrusting blindly, her slippery shaft sliding first up, then down, then pushing fruitlessly into one cheek, still missing its target. The last try was uncomfortable as she increased pressure, hoping to brute force her way inside me, and I jumped as much as I could, let out a strangled grunt.

And it either worked, or Cindy got impatient. Her hands pressed into my back as she pushed herself up and back to sit on my thighs. Her hands found my cheeks and renewed their kneading, groping, and spreading, as she muttered above me.

"Look at that pretty little butthole... Don't be fucking difficult..."

I didn't know if the instruction was to me or my hole; it didn't matter either way. One hand left my ass, I realized why when I felt her bell shaped head finding its goal. At first I managed to hold it in, but as she applied more and more pressure, I couldn't resist the groan that swelled from inside.

"Mmmgh..."

Cindy showed little tolerance for my complaint, her tone dismissive, occupied.

"Shhhh... You can relax when... It's... In."

Slap

"Mmmmm!"

She'd spanked me firmly, and the shock made me jump and clench, which had loosened my besieged anus enough for her battering ram to slip inside, which in turn pushed another muffled moan out around the fabric filling my mouth.

"Mmmnnnn..."

She didn't really give me any time to relax, despite what she'd said. Her hands took position next to my shoulders on both sides, as if she was doing push-ups over me. And she was, in a way, or holding an extended plank, sustaining the insistent pressure driving her cock deeper and deeper into my penetrated sphincter. I felt fuller and fuller by the second, my hole stretching around her girth, and I bit down on my makeshift gag and tried my hardest to focus on pushing out.

When I felt the tension of my little ring release, and her fat head fill me, I gasped at the pleasure as well as the realization of how fucked I was, how much more there was to go. Her cock wasn't as long as Jaxx's, but it definitely wasn't short. Inch after inch... It felt like forever, with just my own sounds and her steady breaths in my ear. When I looked to either side, I was reminded of where we were, inescapable even with eyes closed; I had decorated the space, after all. Super heroes, wizards, warrior princesses and warlords all looked down on my whimpering form with disgust.

Then she was buried in me to the hilt, her soft tits, hard stomach, and smooth legs flush against my back as she rested her full weight. I groaned, realizing that she'd achieved her goal; stuffing me full in my childhood bed, making me Sami in a room where I'd only been Sam.

And we weren't even halfway there. She'd promised defilement; my fucking was about to start. There was a second of near silence, the sounds of breathing overtaking everything. Mine was fraught with tension, halting and gasping. Cindy's were smooth and regular, a soothing rhythm in my ear. Until she whispered, voice harsh and shaky with strange effort.

"You're such a stupid little cunt."

I don't know what I did to deserve that, but I couldn't wonder for long as she started, rocking her hips back and then forward, pulling a little of her cock out and pushing it back in. And again, and again, establishing a regular pace. The whispers in my ear didn't stop, either.

"You can keep acting like you don't want it... and then you're moaning like a whore... soon as I touch that slutty little hole..."

It was so unfair; I wasn't acting! I didn't want it! But every harsh word she whispered ran down my spine like electric tingles, every bit of hot skin and weight on top of me made me feel so out of options, every inch of her thick member made me so full, taken by her lust.

If I'm being honest, it was pretty close to rape. I definitely hadn't said yes. But for some reason it didn't feel like that; as times before, something about Cindy made it different. Her insistent, dismissive sexual domination only appealed more every time, overrode my worries and anxieties with sublime gratification wiping my mind clear. Blissful ignorance of everything but her, total submission to the cruel, devastatingly compelling games she played.

As if she knew my swirling, battling train of thought, she pushed further.