College Chronicles Ep. 15 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiggled my tongue underneath him, trying in vain to return some of the pleasure delivered onto me. He probably didn't even notice as he pushed deeper into my throat, and I gagged but managed to suppress the urge to run away. My hands were on his thighs; I couldn't remember when I'd moved them off his perfect cock. That question disappeared as he continued to apply gentle force, and my head sunk down his shaft until his eyes were out of my range of vision.

I tried to keep my eyes on him, roll them up to never break away. In a second that hurt, and I closed them instead, focusing on controlling my body: breathing regularly through my nose, squeezing his solid legs instead of pushing away. And he kept pushing me down, until his my mouth was almost totally stuffed, and his fat head was straining with friction against the walls of my throat. I could feel drool seeping out the edges of my mouth, dripping onto my chest, and knew I should be upset about messing up my clothing. But all I could be was thankful. He was giving me a chance to say goodbye.

Then I my throat gave way, and I was as far as I could go, gagging around his occupying force again, producing an obscene noise to interrupt the constant humming I hadn't noticed myself making. I could feel one hand on the back of my head, the other waving around collecting stray strands of hair before pulling up the rest like a handle for my face. He didn't use me, though. Instead he lowered himself into my desk chair, holding me to him as he sat. His cock kicked in my throat, and I drooled and groaned around it, helpless and happy with my face stuffed in his crotch, and his crotch stuffed in my face.

Reclined in the chair, he finally released me to fall away coughing and spitting. I sat back, only then realizing how my knees hurt from being up on their points to reach. My face was wet, and I wiped with the back of my hands, trying to clear away the tears and spit and probably only making myself more of a mess.

When I opened my eyes, they found his amused smile, patiently waiting. His expression was intimidating; too perfect, naturally half-smirking even when he wasn't. His eyes were the usual; endless glacial expanses that devoured me whole. His waving cock loomed in my peripheral vision, and I felt my eyes try to naturally slide to it, swinging them back to his with a small whimper of frustration at myself. He didn't mention it, so I thought he didn't notice.

"Hit yourself again."

Thap thap thap

I obeyed without hesitation, slapping his thick meat against the side of my face, shuddering with the impacts, each tempting my vision as his monster swung against me. I was so split between my desires to please him and glimpse his magnificent dick, I couldn't control myself: the pinballing of my eyes, nervous fretting of my fingers against his legs, the muted moans I made. He knew me better than I thought, laughing patronizingly at my efforts as he granted permission for what I really wanted.

"It's okay, you can look."

It was all I needed, my eyes slipping off his face onto his throbbing, erect pillar. I couldn't hold an exclamation in, almost reverent.

"It's... just... sooo biig..."

It was excuse, justification, disbelief, and prayer all at once. I brought a hand up to fondle him, jerking slowly and watching every detail. I couldn't understand how it had just been in my throat, almost all the way. And in my ass, the very first time... Maybe Cindy was right... Maybe I was made to take cock... But that was a question for later-- I was more concerned with why my mouth wasn't on him.

He knew exactly what I was thinking, and gave me permission again.

"Worship it."

I dove right in, face to hot, heavy nuts, rubbing against him, breathing in his scent, licking and sucking at whatever came into my mouth. One hand was above, jerking his cock awkwardly while I moaned into his groin in pure ecstacy. I didn't think about how I looked, or what he might think of me. I didn't even care about going home with Cindy later that day. I just cared about playing with his dick and balls, about maximizing my time with them by never breaking contact. I was even past trying to assure his pleasure, proving myself... It was totally selfish, wholly focused on the joy I got from his incredible masculinity, from submitting to him.

The slavish devotion might have been a little much... But I just couldn't help it. I was lost in his presence, his absurd physicality, the way he dominated me and the room and the very air I breathed. His command had rung too true, and I worshipped his sacred relics at the altar he'd erected for me with blood and vigor. He had driven me to euphoria, given me a "come to god" moment-- and a "cum for god" moment, while he was at it. It was just fitting to show how I appreciated him.

So I went for it, all out. It could only be shameful if I wasn't doing a good job. And he let me know I was with a rumbling groan that I felt cascade into me, a thrum of energy setting me on edge and fueling my already dogged licking, nuzzling, and stroking of his shaft. But he had something else in mind.

"Suck my balls, bitch."

I shivered at the disrespectful language and the hard, flat tone he spoke in, sliding down and pulling one of his heavy balls into my mouth. Looking up around his thick erection, the glimpse of Jaxx's eyes may have shown a glimmer of humor... Or cruelty. I couldn't be sure, and the allure of his gleaming, dripping dick was much more appealing than the riddle of him.

So I focused wholly on it and his heavy, low-hanging testicles. One in my mouth, I'd pull on it with my painted lips, thinking about the hot seed waiting inside. When my own drool began to seep out past the loose scrotum skin, I'd release it, giving a few goodbye licks, and move to the other, repeating the process. The hand on his shaft kept tugging automatically, and before long my second hand joined, struggling to handle his monstrosity even two against one.

I lost track of time, fully absorbed in servicing him. He didn't speak any more, but kept communicating, letting me know I was doing well with low groans and sighs, occasionally dropping his hand to the back of my head with gentle possessiveness, even once stroking my hair, pulling a strand away from my face. So I was all out hurt when he took my favorite toy away from me, standing up and pulling his wet nuts from my vacuum sealed lips with an almost cartoonish pop. A pout only flashed across my face before Jaxx mollified me, rakishly wielding his sword above me, perverse musketeer.

"Uff... I'm gonna... fuckin'... coat that pretty little face..."

His other hand came up and he slapped me twice, sharp but gentle, just enough to sting my cheek. His hand landed a third time, but without the sting, just a lingering caress to heal any wound.

"Ahhhh..."

It was my immediate instict to open wide and accept his gift, sickly turned on by rough intimacy. But then I remembered the context; my trip home, meeting up with Cindy, the bus tickets. I couldn't shower, I didn't have the time!

"Wait, Ja--"

Too late.

"--Ugh, fuuuck!"

"--aah!"

His snake, hanging before me, kicked dry. Then it jumped again, and a rope of sticky, hot cum struck my cheek, spattered up and down my face and into my mouth. It was hot and dense, and I swear the force of his ejaculation pushed me back; it wasn't just a flinch. I was simultaneously struck by his overwhelming scent-- the same as his balls just magnified by ten, salty and thick in my mouth.

A second shot arced just over me, falling messily everywhere I needed it not to. Then a more accurate third, directly onto my plump lips. There was nothing to do aside from sit tight and weather his storm; I closed my eyes as a gob of cum dripped down my forehead and opened my mouth, struck my tongue out again.

"...aahhhh..."

Another strand pelted me on the chin to spatter into my mouth, some onto my clothes; I regretted it, even as I knew there was so much more to cum. I was so screwed. Shot after shot rained onto me, pooling in my upturned eyes, dripping down my cheeks and onto my neck, generally getting everywhere. And yet still more came, an endless font of masculine creativity, painting me creamy white.

He just put me in such conflict. I was powerless, as usual, on my knees, helplessly besieged, waiting for his pleasure to end. But at the same time I never wanted it to stop, wouldn't trade my position for anywhere else. He had me on fire, and I was just hoping he couldn't hear my 'ahhs' turn into moans as he grunted and ejaculated over me.

Eventually the wet impacts on my face tapered off, until I felt a few soft thumps of his waning erection against my forehead, tapping off final drops of his seed.

Thwap thap thap

He didn't speak, and after a few seconds of blind silence stretched out before me, I staggered from sore knees to weak feet and limped towards the bathroom, wiping my face and muttering curses at time, him, and myself under my breath. When I'd reached the door and half stepped through, he couldn't resist a last parting shot, speaking to my turned back in his haughty, assured way.

"I'm too nice to you... Next time you'll lick it clean."

His tone somehow said 'I know you have opinions, and feelings, and everything... But I don't give a shit'. I had to close my eyes again to keep control, could feel my muscles tensing with frustration, even anger. But worse, under it... I knew he was right; that I should have cleaned him off, that part of me wanted to turn round and finish the job right then. But frustration, combined with a growing comfort around him, pushed me in a different direction.

"Fuck. You."

I threw a look of defiance over my shoulder, hoping the sharpness of my eyes would communicate how fed up with his shit I was. It came out more than half convincing, with an edge I didn't know I could summon. But he was quick with a comeback.

"Bet you'd like that, but don't you have to go?"

He was so flippant, so chill, so utterly relaxed; it took me a second to process the joke. When it landed, I couldn't stop the flush of red that soared into my cheeks, and slammed the door, angry with him and humiliation and myself for knowing he was so right.

I stripped and showered as fast as I could, then didn't even flinch at the thought of Jaxx watching me as I marched out from the bathroom to change into new clothes. I didn't look at him, back at his own desk, and he didn't look at me. Until I left.

I'd thrown on a dull outfit that could maybe pass as boys clothes (not really, but I was depending on Cindy to help). With my suitcase in hand and backpack on, I was taking one last look around, ticking a mental checklist, when my scanning eyes met Jaxx's.

He smirked lightly, and though I wanted it to, the anger I'd felt earlier didn't return. It was strange to realize so clearly I WAS going to miss him, in a bizarre way. He spoke, and if I didn't know better, I'd think he'd realized the same thing.

"Don't forget me."

My own words thrown back at me, in a simple, stoic manner. I stumbled mentally; what was he trying to say? Was he genuine, ironic, mocking? No. He was just fucking with me, and I didn't have enough time to play his games.

"I dunno..."

I walked over to the door, opened it, stepped half through. It was a rare chance for me to fuck with him, for once. I tossed my hair, looked back with eyes wide and innocent, slid my hand across the door in a way I hoped was tantalizing.

"...m-maybe you'll have to take me out and remind me."

Aside from a slight stumble, I managed my own comeback that time, and shut the door before I could ruin it or he could respond. With a tight grip on my luggage, I basically ran down the hallway, fleeing him as much as rushing to meet Cindy.

*

When I reached Cindy's sorority, Jaxx was totally out of my mind. I was still an anxious wreck, but about being late and breaking the news of our bus tickets to Cindy.

Luckily for my first concern, Cindy was on the curb outside, sitting atop an impressive pile of suitcases and duffel bags, holding court with a small group of sorority sisters who seemed to be on their way in or out of the house. As I approached, an especially buxom brunette I'd met a few times named Georgia noticed me.

"...and here she is! I can't believe you're going home together, it's just too cute!"

It was more for her friends than me, and even Cindy laughed along with the commentary. When Georgia spoke again, it was actually a question for me.

"So you're totally rushing Sig when we come back, right?"

I hadn't expected continued attention, and didn't know what she meant, so I looked to Cindy for help as I stammered an answer.

"Uhm... R-rushing?"

Cindy rolled her eyes, and answered for me.

"Oh, she DEFINITELY will!"

Their conversation had been wrapping up, and the girls said goodbye and went on their way. I was almost too curious to wait until they were out of earshot with my follow-up.

"What's 'rushing'?"

Cindy flipped her flowing hair at me, gave me a look I hated.

"Jesus, seriously? You really haven't heard about rush?"

"...No...."

"Oh my god, how are you so smart AND so dumb?... I'll tell you on the plane. Why are you so late?"

"What?!"

She shot a quizzical look my direction as she was swiping on her phone, confused by my astonished reaction.

"What?"

"Did you say... plane?"

"Yeah... How else would we get there?"

She rolled her eyes again and went back to her phone, but I couldn't let it drop, feeling very off-balance.

"I.. I mean, I got bus tick--"

"--What? I'm not taking a bus. You bought bus tickets??"

Just like Jaxx had warned, even the thought earned me Cindy's ire. Her expression was almost comically insulted, and she took a breath so deep I wasn't sure if she was making fun of me or seriously pissed off.

"No, we're catching a flight. I'm getting a car to take us to the airport now."

Unwisely I kept pushing, struggling to adjust to the new plan.

"But... A plane?? It's... It's not that far!"

Cindy was barely paying attention, her hand wave as dismissive as her words.

"Oh relax, it's just a small one. And it's so much quicker. Plus it leaves later, so we've got some extra time. When does your bus go?"

Checking the time on my phone, I realized that the bus I had tickets for left in five minutes. So much for that. Fucking Jaxx.

"Oh... Uhm... We missed... It's... But... I don't know if I can pay--"

"--Sami! Shut the fuck up! Don't you dare try to pay me!"

She wasn't angry, just exasperated, talking over to put a stop to my excuses. She stepped in, pulled my chin up so I couldn't avoid her glowing green eyes.

"Look, it's okay. I like to fly, don't worry about it. It's a Christmas present-- I'm taking you home in styyyle!"

The frustration was gone, and the shine of her smile lit up my world as she sidled up close, sliding her fingers through mine.

"So why are you so late you missed your own bus?"

I couldn't help but laugh with her, even as she poked fun. It was a little ridiculous. But I had a good answer.

"Uhm... Jaxx... He--"

"--I get it. He didn't fuck you, did he?"

I winced at her bluntness, looking around, wanting to hide with nowhere to go on the side of the street. My

"Uhm... No... I... No."

"Good. I told him to stay away from you."

She offered a sympathetic smile, more than a little condescending.

"I knew he wouldn't. But he kind of listens to me."

There was a lull, and emotions boiled inside me. Plus I was infuriatingly, indescribably horny, couldn't stop thinking about him, his audacity to go against Cindy. Audacity that had been tempered... If he wanted me, he could have had me... why didn't he want me? Had I wanted him to try harder? What the fuck was wrong with me?

"But... Why is he like that?? Why is he... like... out of control?"

I burst out in anger, but it came out like a good thing, as if I admired his rampant pursuit of anything with a wet hole to fuck. Cindy didn't answer at first, instead motioning in the air, and a car pulled up like magic, to sweep us to our plane. She shot me a look of sympathetic pity and grabbed two bags of her luggage, beckoning for me to do the same.

"He's like all guys... Just better at it."

*

The plane was a little less stately than anticipated. Our approach had me excited; taking a bus out on the tarmac, climbing the weird plane-stairs... I had only flown twice before in my life, and it was a round trip to Florida as a child to see a certain mouse. Knowing Cindy, I expected several orders of magnitude greater than that passenger jet; something out of a magazine ad.

Instead it was a boring, ordinary plane, just smaller and a bit dingier, with a row of two seats, aisle, and row of one seats. I didn't really mind the simplicity; there were only a few other passengers, so we had rows to ourselves and huddled together anyway, enjoying the buffer for privacy. I held Cindy's hand and stared ahead through takeoff, and she read something on her phone until we were in the air and I relaxed. Almost immediately, Cindy returned to an earlier topic.

"So, rush!"

"Uhmm... Yeah... What... Is it like... A sorority thing?"

"It's a 'Greek' thing!"

I knew a little about Greek life from meet week, and the various presentations and talks I'd sat through. It included all fraternities and sororities on campus, and as far as I could tell seemed a little cult-like. But I knew that I couldn't say that to Cindy. She was always very into the sorority, and seemed especially bubbling with positive vibes, dying to tell me about that strange new world. If only I knew how strange it could be.

"You're going to join my sorority! Sigma Lambda Tau for life! Oh it'll be so fucking fun; you'll live in the house with me next year, and then we can go off campus... and Sami, you're going to make such good friends. Its so corny but I really mean it. And, like, professional connections, and job offers and stuff! Sig will change your life!"

She absolutely beamed at me, but I was much more dubious. How much more could my life change?

"Uhm... I don't--"

"--No!"

Cindy flinched away from me, making a pained face.

"You don't... You can't trust me on this? After... everything?"

She turned away from me towards a window, paused, watched the world pass by. When she turned back, she was calm, but there was still a trace of anguish. Wrinkling the corners of her mouth and eyes.

"I want to live in the same house as you! AND get you away from Jaxx. You don't think that could be a liiittle fun?"

She broke into an infectious, mischievous smile, stark contrast to the genuine hurt I thought I had seen. She was right, it did sound fun... And as I reflected more, I realized it was a stupid place to draw the line. I had let her introduce me to friends, dress me, turn me into a girl... why wouldn't I join her sorority, with so much groundwork laid? And on top of that, I had no idea where I was going to move after freshman year. I couldn't stay with Jaxx... And another random new roommate? No way...

So took a deep breath and apologized, feeling guilty whether I had actually hurt her or not.

"I... I'm sorry Cin... It's just... A lot to process..."

"It's fine, I get it... Just... trust me? Please?"

She looked into me, and I saw both the mixed pain and joy that seemed to radiate from her in turns. How was she so beautifully complex? But as usual, she didn't dwell, and a simple nod was enough to set us back on course.

"Good. Okay, so rush-- it's basically a week of parties. All the frats and sororities host different events basically every night. But they're not really 'parties,' I mean, there's drinks and stuff... But it's more about meeting people in the house."

"Oh..."

I responded to show I was listening, but wasn't thrilled. Meeting new people wasn't exactly my lane, and in a party environment... I was already feeling nervous, and Cindy could tell.