College Chronicles Ep. 15 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my head I paused for a second, but my body knew what to do, pulling Jake towards the stairs, and up and through the dancers, down another hallway and into the first side room I could find. Luckily it was a bedroom. Unluckily, it was already occupied by enthusiastic revellers. Three on the bed, two on the floor, all in various states of undress and totally oblivious to our entrance.

But I was with the high school alpha, hometown pride, and he wouldn't be denied. Still holding my hand, he barked at the shadowy, writhing forms.

"Ayo! Get the fuck out!"

His first shout made the bodies jump, the rest sent them scurrying like cockroaches. No one stopped to question what authority we had to kick them out, they just filed past shamefully, clothing hanging off, heads down in shame and embarrassment.

I couldn't suppress a giggle, finally alone with him. It was a giggle at the way they had sheepishly left the room, the idea of being alone with Jake, the whole circumstance of the party that I should have absolutely hated, but was actually giving me the time of my life. I nearly skipped over to shut the door more firmly, click the little lock into place, and over the muffled sound of music from downstairs, Jake commented.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing..."

I turned on my heel to face him across the room, but his eyes didn't meet mine. They were back to scanning my body, greedily drinking in the pale skin my dress exposed, the curves and slim form it highlighted. I loved the look of absolute lust in his eyes, the way he slightly licked his lips as he stared. I forced myself to move slowly as I crossed the room, one foot before the other, trusting that I looked as sexy as I felt in the high heels and shimmering dress.

Eventually I reached him, or about a foot away, hoping not to be too desperate. I toyed with my hair, aiming to look and sound innocent, feeling anything but. My question was genuine curiosity, as well as a delay tactic.

"Uhm... What did Ci--Jess... She say?"

"Oh, uh..."

Enough delaying; A hand flat on his chest and a slight push was enough to send the message, and he sat down on the edge of the bed mid-response.

"...She said you're gonna do whatever you want... And I can't touch, or she'll cut my balls off."

His eyes flashed with bewildered desire. Jake had experienced everything my small town had to offer, and we'd come along, big city girls with fantastic temptations.

"Mmm, I don't think you need to worry..."

I stepped forward between his legs, still not making contact. His eyes had been drawn down, watching my hips move as I bounced and swayed slightly along with the rhythm I could feel through the floor. God I wanted him, was flying high on the surge of adrenaline from how he wanted me. But I knew to go slow, to make him wait for it. Cindy had taught me; Jaxx had taught me.

"...I won't tell if you touch a liiitttle..."

With permission, his hands came to my rest on my hips, gently squeezing, like he was still scared to test Cindy's threat. I dropped my arms onto his shoulders, hands clasped behind his head, and that brought his attention up, perfect for me to kiss. For once I was the aggressor, taking tips from Cindy to flick and dance with my tongue inside his mouth. He was too strong to be dominated like Cindy did to me, but I was the more active, making my wants evident by my sensual moves and soft moans. The power of my kiss loosened his hands, and they dragged down, taking a full hold of my butt and squeezing a little harder than before. It was cheeky (pun intended) considering Cindy's threat, but I loved it, moaned even louder as his strong fingers squeezed my plush bottom.

But I couldn't let him touch forever. I didn't want him getting ideas, needed to keep his hands from straying to other places. And I didn't want to lose my control. So I abruptly broke the kiss and fell to my knees, an elbow resting on each of his legs. Only after I dropped did I realized I'd forgotten my goal to move slowly, looked up hoping I hadn't lost control in spite of myself. But he was still dazed by my passionate kisses, slowly dropping his head to follow with wondering, besotted eyes. I couldn't help but smile, and felt Jaxx's smirk slip onto my face. Fuck, why was it so fun to be so hot you could watch someone's mind blow up?

A question for another time. I almost reached for his belt, but then remembered myself, the lessons Cindy had taught. Power in the illusion of powerlessness, control by giving it up. Instead of reaching, I sat back on my knees and laid my hands on his thighs, squeezing slightly, feeling his tension in need of release. I made my doe eyes, looked up at him, and asked a question I knew the answer to.

"Daddy... can I... see your cock?"

I'd put on my best sexpot voice, but I didn't need to act; it was all genuine. From the way his face twitched, halfway between disbelief and jealous pain, I was effective.

"Holy... Jesus... You're... Fuckin'... "

I couldn't believe it. I had him, the king of highschool, wrapped around my little finger; so befuddled he couldn't string words together, no trace of his usual cool stoicism. He'd reacted how I wanted, but not acted what I wanted, too drunk and high on me, a little stupid. He just needed it a second time.

"...please, daddy?"

"Oh, fuck... Yeah..."

I licked my lips as he undid his belt, unzipped his fly, and began to tug his jeans down. There had always been rumors, stories about why he was called 'the snake.' Girls had sworn it was the biggest cock ever, that it had a mind of its own, that they could never go back to normal cocks after it. So when he pulled it down I was...

Disappointed.

It's not that he wasn't big and thick, and his dark meat was appealing in the obscene way that turned me on so much... I did giggle as his erection sprung up from his tight red briefs, almost whacking me in the face. But he just wasn't as big as Jaxx or Jay. It was an obvious fact, Jaxx had spoiled me. I just hadn't realized in how many ways.

But I knew I had to get past it. It was a great cock anyway, thick and shiny and entirely shaved. His balls dangled below, and I could smell the musky scent of masculine sweat. I swallowed any dissatisfaction and did a little bit of acting, making my eyes and mouth wide.

"Wowwww..."

"Oh yeah, baby."

My eyes slid from his cock to his face; he was more possessed than he had been. He thought he was in control, so I moved forward, matching his gaze with sexy defiance as I took his head in my mouth. I was running the show, he just didn't get it. I never broke eye contact, even when my luscious lips kissed his tool, and he closed his eyes and leaned back.

"Ohhh, fuck..."

I kissed him a few more times, long kisses with lots of tongue. My hands twisted opposite directions around his shaft, working up and down, looking extra pale and delicate against the dark pole. Then they stopped as I remembered something. Still making out with his swollen tip, I released him and gathered my hair into a ponytail, pulling Cindy's hairband from my wrist to secure it. She thought of everything. I didn't look away from his face the entire time, meeting his attention when he brought it down to see why I'd let go.

"Ohhh, dammn baby..."

He couldn't hide how impressed he was, or how good it felt, and I couldn't conceal my smile at his awe. More than a little cocky, I channeled Cindy and winked slyly, before swallowing as much of his length as I could, still without breaking eye contact. Even though he wasn't as endowed as Jaxx, he had more than a mouthful to offer. I moaned lustily around his length, surprised by how much I'd missed having a hot dick in my throat. I flicked my tongue across his bumpy skin, he moaned, his cock twitched, and I remembered how much I missed that too.

I pulled back with a not altogether exaggerated 'ahh,' sitting back on my knees to rest, enjoying the sight of his head tilted back, eyes closed to focus on the sensations I was providing. A single droplet of precum welled from his glans, pure white against his dark, veiny skin. I leaned forward and lapped it up, savoring the taste. Then I reset my hands around his newly slick joystick and began playing in earnest, stroking his shaft and alternating licking and sucking his head.

I'd only been doing that for a few minutes when I felt his cock kick in my hands. At first I thought I was imagining things, but then it jumped again, and he groaned loudly. I scoffed a little to myself; Jaxx lasted three times as long, if I was lucky. Or unlucky. But I just sealed my lips around his cock and watched his ecstacy.

Really, it was Jaxx and Cindy's fault. They'd been too effective, made me too much of a hot little slut, taught me too well. I had total control over Jake, and it was almost better than sucking his snake; seeing how out of control he was, feeling the erratic tensing of muscles throughout his body. Only a few more seconds, and his whole body shook as he shot his load into my mouth.

"Ugghhhhh!!"

I swallowed it all quickly, very aware of keeping my dress and face clean. There was still party to go. When I was sure he finished I licked his cock a few times, then sat back, watching as he recovered.

"Pheww... Holy shit... That was... Fuckin'..."

"...Good?"

I brightly interjected into his dazed mumbling, but I didn't break the fog lying over him.

"...Yeah baby... Fuck... Fucking... incredible..."

"Thanks!..."

I stood up slowly, a little shaky on drunk legs. He was slower, hands over his eyes, recovering from my special treatment. It sent a twinge from somewhere in my crotch through my heart up to my brain; I'd taken him out of commission. The great Jake, hero of my highschool, brought to his knees (metaphorically of course) by little Riley... Sami... Whoever I was. It was a fuzzy, bubbly, effervescent feeling, fun and sexy and risky and oh-so intoxicating, the power I'd channeled. The power I still felt in my pretty little hands and pretty little body. Jake might have been done for the night, but I wasn't.

"...bye!"

And just like that, I unlocked and opened the door to step back into the thumping bass of the party. Jake didn't even seem to notice my exit.

The hallway was eerily empty, given how loud the party was below, but I didn't mind having a little space to clear my head. I strolled down the hallway, a vague smile on my face, still enchanted by what I'd just done. When I found it, I slipped into a bathroom and locked the door, facing myself in the mirror.

I didn't look any different; but I felt different. I'd managed to keep myself mostly clean, so there was hardly any evidence... But I'd given a blowjob to the coolest guy in school at a party. And made him cum so quickly. Sucked the soul out of him. It had all happened. And I was okay... more than okay, I'd escaped with the upper hand, endurance to get me through the rest of the night. Not just get me through, help me own the night. I was hot, I deserved to have fun, to get attention. It was New Year's Eve, and I was going to party like it.

I washed my hands, cleaned the corners of my mouth with a finger, leaned down to the sink for a mouthful of water to rinse with. A tube of toothpaste stood on the counter; I used my finger as makeshift toothbrush. Then I scanned myself in the mirror. Dress unmarred, mask in place, face composed, if slightly in need of a touch up. I pulled my hair out of the ponytail, swung my head back and forth and watched my locks dance. I wanted to dance too.

So I did. I didn't go to Cindy, she was too far away. I just went down the stairs and re-joined the dance floor, throwing myself in a like swimmer into surf. I got after it with fervor, shaking my ass, grinding on strangers, even kissing a few girls, when I stopped moving long enough and found one that appealed. I swiped drinks from people's hands and winked as I drank, before spinning away from baffled amazement. I was totally free, free to do whatever I wanted, be whoever I wanted. I lost myself in the music, the movements, throwing myself around with abandon, not a care for who I knocked into, who was looking at me, what they thought of me or anything else. I fully immersed myself in the privileges of being a hot girl, and it was like I was floating on warm air.

But my euphoria couldn't last forever, dragged back down by the distinct challenges that came hand in hand with the benefits of my appearance.

It was hard to predict. First was just a rough bump from behind; some careless dancer knocking into me, I thought.

Then without warning a pair of hands came from behind and under my arms to roughly grab at my chest, and I wasn't free anymore.

I struggled as soon as I felt enclosed, but meaty fingers dug cruelly into my small breasts, and a voice in my ear was hot with rage and alcohol.

"You fuggin'... Stuck up... Bitch!"

It took me a few moments to place the voice; Josh, Max's sidekick who had manned the front door, tried to wink at me to be quickly denied. Not so quickly, I was realizing. That was the danger of turning guys down: you never knew who could take it, who would react badly, and who would seem to take it but hold that anger until it festered into something worse. Josh was the last, and as if to drive in the point he squeezed me even tighter, pulling me back to him as he ground forward with his pelvis.

"Little fuggin'... Bitch! Fuggin' cunt!"

He was so inarticulate, so limited in expression that it was almost funny, if my situation wasn't so dire and violently rough. I squirmed and wiggled in his hands, but his hold was too tight, entirely focused on keeping me at any cost. I shouted and squealed with surprise and pain, but my noises were swallowed whole by the cacophony of our surroundings.

Then he partially released me, only to clasp half the hand over my mouth. Something about his hand on my face triggered me; suddenly in my head I was back in the club months ago on Halloween. I felt myself go limp, the fight draining out of me. It was happening again; I'd been so stupid. The first time had been because I was fearful, the second would ironically be my foolhardy false confidence. I could only curse in my head, didn't think about biting his hand or punching blindly with my free arm. It wouldn't matter, it could only make him angrier.

And then a rough shove from behind sent he and I stumbling forward. I fell into a crowd of dancing girls, who held me up but cursed at my rudeness. I was too busy righting myself and turning around to even notice them.

Josh had turned too, and was shouting at a tall figure whose face I couldn't make out in the flashing lights and darkness. Behind, I could see a few of Josh's friends lurking in the crowd. They had abandoned the front door, were prowling the party. They had probably watched as he'd attacked me. Fucking scum. They watched intently then, all eyes on the tall figure squaring against Josh.

I saw Josh's head turn slightly as he noticed his group. Emboldened, he stepped forward, winding up with a punch.

And the tall figure stepped forward even more quickly and caught his fist in the air. They stood for a moment, frozen in the midst of a raging party, until a light flashed across them.

It was fucking Pete, my savior when it counted most.

He reached out with his other hand, pushing Josh, making it look oh so easy as the smaller boy drunkenly stumbled against a wall. There was another tense moment, as Pete stood alone in the middle of the hallway. But then I noticed the other guys had vanished, and when I looked back Josh had slipped away too. Cowards, all of them.

The people around us had kept dancing, as if nothing had happened. But suddenly Pete and I stood almost against each other. I looked up, and then jumped, my hand flying to my face, checking my mask was still in place. It was, but I jumped again, full of nerves, when Pete leaned down and shouted to be heard.

"Are you okay?"

He was so tall, so fixed, another anchor in the rough sea. I couldn't help it, my hands came up, stroked his muscular shoulders, found his strong arms, his big rough hands. It was like something took me over, some angelic guidance or demonic possession. Even though he was bigger than me in every way, he let me guide him, offering no resistance. I pulled him with me, through the hallway, up the stairs, back to the same bedroom I'd just been in. Luckily, Jake had left, and no one else had filled the absence.

I pushed him into the room before me and turned to shut the door. Pete's mouth finally caught up with his brain in the relative quiet of the room.

"Uhhh... What... Are you--"

I didn't give him a chance to finish the question, spinning back around and pressing forward into him, raising my mouth and pulling his face down to mine with a gentle hand on his neck and bedroom eyes. Then we were locked together, and I explored his mouth with my nimble, darting tongue, showing him how strongly I wanted to thank him.

When I let him pull away he was breathless. His expression was guileless, almost innocent with bewildered confusion, and I decided right then I was going to rock his world. He took a few deep breaths and tried to question again.

"Whu--...Who--... What??"

He was so confused, which was even cuter, as my rationale seemed obvious in my mind. He had saved me from Josh and his gang of bullies. He'd been my hero. And so he deserved a hero's thanks. But I didn't explain any of that; I was afraid if I spoke he might place my voice, and that would ruin everything.

Instead I gave him my best flirty wink as I laid a finger on my lips, followed closely by doe eyes at full blast and a little pout I hoped was pretty. He reacted like I'd hit him with a physical combo, not an aesthetic one, face contorting with a confused smile and slightly pained grimace at the same time as he tried to understand my act, play it cool, and deal with the sex appeal I wielded with such little subtlety. His inability to comprehend only urged me on, sealed the deal.

I laid a hand flat on his strapping chest and pushed him, staying at arms length. He walked backwards as I advanced, eyes glued to my legs and hips as I strutted daintily in contrast to his lumbering backwards stumble. When he reached the edge of the bed his knees buckled and he sat exactly like Jake had done. Except I didn't play any coy games.

I grabbed his hands and put them on my waist, smiling lightly as he couldn't resist squeezing before catching himself with a sheepish smile. But I didn't want sheepish, nervous behaviour. I wanted him to enjoy me. So I began to sway and dance along with the bass from downstairs again, turning slowly in place. When my back was to him I really exaggerated my dance, even bouncing in a little twerk-like movement to jiggle my cheeks. I knew it worked from his quiet gasp of astonishment, the way one hand squeezed tighter as the other strayed the tiniest distance under my skirt; an endearingly bashful groping. I almost wished he'd go further... But caught myself. No more touching. It was too dangerous, and I wanted to be the one doing the work.

I spun, planning on falling to my knees, but was caught by his expression. Like Jake before, his attention was rapt on my body. Unlike Jake, Pete didn't have years of experience being the high school stud, apple of every girl's eye. He was still new to good looks and a fit body, still new to the attention and opportunities they provided. Sort of like I was. He didn't have the wherewithal to attempt to cover his shell-shocked lust.

I couldn't blame him; I was being bad, and it had happened fast. Plus, there was our history with girls... Or lack thereof. We hadn't had time, between studying and gaming and D&D sessions. I REALLY couldn't blame him, in retrospect. I might have been the hottest girl he'd ever seen, much less interacted with. It might have even been his first blowjob, though he didn't know it yet.

1...34567...9