College Chronicles Ep. 15 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, all of a sudden, I understood what I was feeling. More than just physical sensation, I realized what I needed to do. She had taken care of me, brought me home, charmed my family and friends, guided me safely through Max's party, and even given me an opportunity to safely get revenge. I needed Cindy to know what she was to me. How I felt.

I braced my hands on each side and pushed myself up, so I could strain up just enough to see her. She saw and took cue, falling forward while still grinding into me, wrapping a hand under my chin and pulled my head back ever further to kiss me passionately, her tongue penetrating my mouth with the same euphoric energy as her pole in my butt. When she broke away, I gasped out, barely in control.

"Fuck... Cindy... Oh! I fucking... Unff... Oh!... I love you!"

As soon as I said it, I felt ashamed. Why would I admit that then, getting fucked in the ass from above? Why would I say it at all? Of course she didn't love me, she had every option in the world. It was stupid, I was stupid. Then she thrust as far as she could go in and held, and my mind went blank, empty of shame or worries, hardly even conscious of opening for her tongue.

"Mmmmnnnnphhh..."

I groaned into her mouth, and when she pulled away I kissed air, wanting more. But she twisted my head by my chin, and whispered into my ear in the gentlest of tones.

"I love you too baby."

Then she began to slowly grind again, increasing tempo as she went on, and I couldn't hold back more groans and moans and curses and pleas. Her hand climbed my face to clap my mouth shut, and I lost control of everything as my perfect girlfriend fucked a perfect orgasm out of me.

*

We spent one more, very quiet, hungover day at my home. After dinner, when we'd ate our full from my mother and drunk gallons of water to fight off the headaches, I finally felt the courage to ask Cindy to solve a mystery.

"Did you... Uhm... Did you... Did you notice how... How crazy the party got?"

"No, not really."

She shrugged flippantly and answered negative, focusing on the tv. The little curls at the edges of her mouth told me it wasn't that simple.

"Oh... Uhm... It did..."

"Oh?"

"Uhm... Yeah... So... Did you... Did you do... That?"

I felt stupid asking, but the niggling certainty wouldn't go away, and curiosity won over meekness.

"Mmm... well..."

She looked down, but we were too close, and I could tell she was hiding a smile.

"...Maayybe I reminded people how much of a dick Max is..."

When she looked up, there was no more facade; the brightness and delicious evilness of her smile took my breath.

"...And I miiight have spiked the punch with some extra vodka. Just a little..."

I didn't know how to respond to that. It explained things... But, spiking punch? Pulling a knife? Cindy had gone really, really far. I hesitated, wrestling with thoughts and emotions, and she could tell.

"Oh Sami, don't be mad! I didn't know if you were going to do anything. I wanted to make sure he... paid."

It did make sense. I wasn't the most naturally courageous, and my outburst had been less likely than a flood of tears. I wasn't really mad. I wasn't even really upset about it. Max did deserve to have his party trashed.

"And it's not like he doesn't deserve it. It's not like everyone there didn't deserve it. They all let him torture you."

Cindy seemed to know exactly what I was thinking. She even got a little incensed about it, her tone flat and harsh.

"Fuck them. And I won't apologize for it."

But I had made a decision, encouraged by the sincerity of her remaining anger over my trauma. Even if she took it out more emphatically than I did, she cared. And if she had trained me in anything, it was manners.

"No, I... Uhm... Thank you."

"No problem babe."

Just like that, she dropped her edge, and we went back to watching tv. But I couldn't shake the memory of Pete, that moment, his expression of dawning understanding, and had a hard time focusing.

*

We were heading back to school, my dad planning to drive us to the same airport we'd arrived in. I hadn't heard anything from Max or Pete, and all told, it seemed like I was going to make it out of winter break unscathed.

Until, that is, we were about to leave. We'd finished packing our luggage into the car when I looked up to find my mom approaching with a tight look on her face and dancing hands. Immediately, I had a sinking feeling in my gut of something going bad.

"Ehm... Cindy, would you mind if I had a second with Sam?"

"Oh, no problem Soph!"

Cindy flashed me her beautiful smile, then spun away towards the house. My mother and I stood in awkward silence for a moment, before she spoke haltingly.

"Sam, I..."

It was obvious she was serious about something, and the sinking got worse, a pit of misery in my gut as what was happening dawned on me. She knew.

"You didn't really tell me much.. about high school... And I think you... had a hard time... "

Understatement, on both counts. But why the preamble? My eyes slid down to the ground. I couldn't bear to look at her, sure that it was my last time at home.

"... You were always a little different... But that's not..."

More understatement. Her voice hitched, and I could feel the corners of my eyes burning. What was she going to say about my difference? She had suspected it? She had dreaded it?

"... and Cindy seems so great, I'm glad you brought her home. But..."

'But... We can't have you back again... You make me uncomfortable... If your father finds out... Your brother won't understand...' Those were what I expected. The reasons, the excuses.

"You... You've... changed. You look... different. Your father doesn't see it, but I know my baby."

There it was. She'd brought it out into the open. I almost felt like throwing up, but I stood still, staring at the ground, waiting for the axe to fall.

"Honey, look..."

Her hand gently lifted my chin, and when I found her big brown eyes, it must have been like what Cindy saw when she did the same. They were wide, dark, and filled with endless compassion, not a hint of condemnation.

"I don't care. I don't care about it at all. I love you. But I just..."

Then she was full on crying, and I was as well, wrapping my arms around her and pulling myself to her warmth. She didn't care about it, about Sami. She saw through the pitiful disguise, and she was on my side. I was so relieved I didn't know if I could stand without her help.

"I'm so worried about you... I just want to know you're happy. That she... You aren't... Are you happy?"

She continued through tears, and I couldn't believe I'd doubted her for a second. Of course she'd known, she was too smart, too perceptive to be fooled. But that she knew and wasn't even a little angry with or disappointed in me... I could feel the terror in my gut dissipating as we hugged, and I spoke quietly, reassuringly into her ear.

"I am, Mom. Cindy makes me happy."

"Good."

She pulled back, and put her hands on both sides of my face, wiping tears away with thumbs.

"Good. Can... I just don't..."

She took a step back and a deep breath, settling herself. Her next words had a specific cadence, almost like she had rehearsed them.

"I would really, really like it if you called a little more."

She flashed a weak smile, as if it wasn't a big deal, but I could tell she was hiding that she cared a lot about my answer. And though I felt a little guilty for not doing so in the first place, more of me felt relieved. Mom was in my side, in my corner. She didn't care how I looked or who I was. I could go back to school knowing that home wasn't the cold, unfriendly place I'd remembered it as. That Sami had a place there as well as Sam.

"I will, mom."

And just like that, we wiped away tears and called Cindy and my Dad over. I was ready to go back to college. I couldn't have known then that more of my escapades would follow me back.

1...456789