College Chronicles Ep. 15 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just stared, stupefied. And I stared too, for a moment, the two of us in quiet reflection upon each other, all while muffled bass and party sounds drifting up from below. But then I caught myself. It wasn't like with Jake, no pretending for his ego, no keeping up a flirty dialogue. I was fully in charge in that intoxicating, feminine way that Cindy had when she was with guys. Pete didn't even have enough presence of mind to ask who I was. So I took the initiative and knelt before him, dragging my pretty little hands up his thighs before gently undoing his fly. I watched him the whole time, my eyes wide as I could make them, biting my own lip, teasing him with how slowly my fingers went. He could hardly look at me, like I shone too brightly, or he was embarrassed by my forwardness. I knew that would fade when I really got started, but maybe I got a little cocky. I wasn't prepared for what I found when I yanked down his jeans.

"Oh, fuckk..."

I couldn't help gasp out words when his dick sprung from the confines of his briefs, bouncing off my face and impressing with his rigidity, his size, and most of all his looks. Pete wasn't as big as Jaxx (I was quickly learning the obvious; Jaxx was one-of-a-kind), but he was close, and definitely bigger than Jake. He was thick too, and absolutely concrete hard; but the real shock was how pretty his cock was.

Pretty is just the best word to use. It was like a cartoon dick, but rendered photo-realistic. A concept, an idea of a dick as it would be perfectly. A girthy shaft, leaning slightly to his left, crossed by a few distinct, bulging veins. His head was like it had been sculpted, so defined and symmetrical. Somehow, even naked and straining erect, his cock didn't have the same grotesque, blasphemous appeal I'd seen in others. It was... friendly, somehow. Harmless, but not in a pathetic way. More like Pete himself, I realized; powerful, but on my side, ready to let me do anything, and protect me doing it.

Suddenly I realized my mistake. I'd said something in front of him! I had to wrestle with myself to keep from jumping, darting my eyes to him, totally giving myself away. But he hadn't reacted, and I reminded myself: I was in control. I shot a furtive glance up at my childhood friend, and I guess I was convincing; he was rapt upon me, still wearing a slightly befuddled expression, like he couldn't quite believe what was happening.

So I doubled down, squeaked with inarticulate joy as I took him in one hand, looking extra small and delicate as it pumped slowly around his thick dark meat. Then I let my second join in, working his shaft and watching with wonder, my mouth hanging open in only slightly exaggerated shock. I turned it this way and that, pulled it down and released it too watch it wag back and forth. I loved the soft groans that came tumbling from his lips as I teased, and decided to push my luck. Making my voice extra high (and hopefully extra seductive), I spoke my first sentence to him as Riley.

"Woww... You have a REALLY nice cock... "

I briefly let go, putting my hair up again in a smooth motion. He took a few seconds to respond; by the time he did, my hands were back on him, tugging away.

"Uh... Wha--... Nice?"

He was a little lost for words, and I couldn't help grinning at his bashful confusion. I was grinning at myself, too; I was being so bad. I couldn't believe I was doing that, for my hung highschool buddy.

"Yeah! I like it a LOT."

Then I lovingly kissed his big tool, closed my eyes to make out with it gratuitously, really putting on a show. One hand kept stroking, up and down, slow and steady, while the other slipped down to caress and tumble his big heavy nuts. Eventually kisses turned into licks, which became longer, going further down each time. I opened my eyes then, stared up at him, watching as he alternated between lustful awe and near rapturous joy, raising his head to the ceiling, huffing and puffing like he was running a marathon.

I did everything extra slow, learning from previous experience. I'd been able to make Jake (who was used to getting girls) cum in short order. I didn't think Pete would have the same sexual tolerance; and I wanted him to last. It was a full on tease, but he was too used to frustration to complain.

My strokes were painfully slow for both of us, my licks becoming more drawn out and ridiculous. I stared at him the whole time, watched as he didn't know where to look, was driven crazy by ME.

Then I licked from almost the base of his cock, going so slowly I was barely moving. I could feel his thighs tense, and his eyes were on me, and his mouth opened.

"Ohh fuuuckyoulittle..."

Pete had barely made a sound since I put my mouth on his cock. Hearing him then was like a lightning bolt to the core, electrifying my senses, sending surges of tingles back through my extremities. It was like when Jaxx spoke, made all the more valuable by his usual stoicism, the stillness. Though Pete was far from stoic, the obvious pleasure he was in to prompt such tongue-tied expression made me blush scorching red. Fuck he was hot, and he didn't even know it.

He trailed off, and I felt his hand, hanging in the air just by the side of my head, threatening to grab me, as if fighting the desire to take a hold. A little part of me wanted him to, but more of me said no. I had to be put together for the party, couldn't have him mussing my hair more than it already was. So I gentle pushed his hand back down to his side, and he offered no resistance, totally docile, mumbling an awkward apology. For some reason it made everything even hotter. I'd come to love the games Jaxx played with me, how he took my choices away and used my body. But there was something so endearing about Pete's compliance, the reverence he had towards me, the simplicity of no games of power or fear, just the ancient power of animal attraction.

With him so under control, I lost it, forgetting or giving up on pacing myself. Both my hands were on his shaft, working him with urgency that came from deep inside. I lowered my head to his and sealed my lips around him, watching his eyes widen as I sucked and tugged and licked and rubbed. And then his eyes disappeared as he tilted his head back and let out a low groan.

"Ohhh shiiiit..."

His rod twitched and shot in my mouth, and though I expected it, I wasn't ready for the force, the enthusiasm of his ejaculation. He exploded, cock jerking in quick succession, shot after shot after shot. My mouth was quickly filled, and for a moment, I thought I might be screwed. 'Why didn't I just let him cum on my face?' ran through my head; I shuddered at the idea of him giving me a facial. It was way too appealing.

But with the circumstances, I was able to resist my more base impulses. Instead I swallowed as fast as I could while he unloaded years of frustration into me. It was good; hot and thick and heavy in my throat, and I moaned as my former best friend showed how much he liked the new me.

When he finished shooting, I let him out of my mouth only to noticed a little bit more drip down his beautiful cock. I giggled, leaning forward to clean him with my tongue; but he was too sensitive, jumping as I made contact. He was almost reclined all the way, holding himself up with arms outstretched on the bed behind him, and that jump collapsed him fully to the bed, with a sound that was sigh and groan all at once, slurring into curses.

"Unnghhh... I... Fuhg... Damn... Fuck..."

He sounded weak, but satisfied, more positive review than complaint, even though the words sounded the opposite. I sat back on my knees, content to watch him for a moment. He brought up a hand, laid it on his brow, as if he had fainted, was overcome. Overcome by me. I glowed inside, stored the memory somewhere deep. I needed to, because I couldn't stay forever. I'd been away from Cindy for a while, and she would be wondering where I was. If she found Jake and no sign of me, she might even follow through on her threat before he could explain.

So I stood up, and while his eyes were closed unlocked the door and slipped out into the hallway. I wondered if he might question if I'd ever been there at all. Back into the same bathroom to repeat my insufficient self care: wash my mouth out, steal a little toothpaste. Then I casually looked at my phone, only to nearly drop it in surprise.

11:55

It was nearly fucking midnight, nearly time for the midnight kiss, and I had no idea where Cindy was! I wanted to be with her, wanted to bring in the new year doing the one thing that made the most sense; giving myself to her, body, mind and soul. It just felt important, significant.

I flew out of the bathroom and down the stairs. The party wasn't dying in anticipation of the momentous moment; if anything it was amping up, looking like it would rage on long after the clock struck twelve. I ran along from room to room, sticking my head in each to see if I could spot Cindy. The kitchen was nowhere near dry, and absent her vivacious presence. A living room draped with bodies and shadows, but no sign of her glowing red hair. A small, muddy bathroom with occupants too busy frenching to notice my hesitant imposition. Then the hallway, which I immediately know would be fruitless, since there wasn't the crowd of onlookers that always circled around Cindy's dancing.

Another glance at my phone screen. 11:58. Fuck. I HAD to find her. I dove into the dancers, trying to thread my way around them but suddenly feeling much more drunk. Or maybe everyone else was more drunk. Either way, the going was slow, and I had to really fight to make progress to the basement stairs. People around were also realizing what time it was, and some were pushing their own paths through the party, further complicating things. By the time I reached the top of the stairs, the party was uniting to count down as a chorus, taunting me with their carefree joy.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

Halfway down the stairs I spotted Cindy in the middle of the basement. She was swivelling her head as if looking for something too, and when her eyes found mine I felt blessed. Me--she was looking for me.

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

I basically leaped down the stairs, taking a group of steps at once, then jumping from the open side to the floor. I lost her in the crowd, but I knew the general direction, and surged towards it.

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

I danced around someone, dashed between a couple just pulling together, no time to apologize. But she wasn't where I expected! I spun in place, desperate.

"1!"

And just as I despaired, Cindy's gorgeous face appeared before me, and I fell into her arms and opened my mouth to be taken. I was totally hers, in the moment and for the year. And beyond, I hoped. But in that moment, I couldn't think of anything but her; the immediacy of how she pulled me in, the urgency of the kiss, the soft caress of cool skin. I felt totally alone with her, even surrounded by so many people.

When she pulled back I was dazed, and it took me a few moments to work out what she said, through the noises around us.

"Where were you?"

Where was I? Where had I been? Did anything even exist before her kiss? It felt like the answer was no, that Sami had sprung into being like some Grecian Goddess, born from the imaginations of a bored immortal. And then awareness started to return, and a slow blush crept up my face as I tried to explain, not knowing what to say or how she'd react.

"I, uhh... I went up with Jake..."

"Yeah... For all that time? Don't tell me he touched you!"

I could see her getting defensive, reached out to stop her before things escalated.

"Nooo... I... Uhm... did it... him..."

I couldn't meet her eyes, but I felt the wide grin as she celebrated and hugged me close.

"Good girl! I knew you could."

"And then uhm, I was gonna... dance... and..."

I tried to explain about Pete, and realized I would need to talk about the dance floor and Josh, losing momentum. Cindy had a patient smile and a warm hand rubbing my back to coax it out of me.

"And then... uhm, he... Josh... like... The guy at the door... He... grabbed me... And he was cursing, and..."

I could see Cindy's face twisting into furious indignity, rushed to finish before she could do something rash.

"No! Uhm... but Pete came and... And he hit him... And I thought they were gonna... But then they all... Left... So..."

Cindy's look of anger had faded, and instead a sly smile was creeping across her face as she intuited where my story was going.

"... I took Pete... Uhm... upstairs... and... Uhm... I..."

"...thanked him?"

She said it with an absurdly lewd wink, and even though I was embarrassed and knew she was trying to mess with me, I was grateful for her.

"Yeah. Thanked him."

"How was it??"

"Ohmygod Cin, he was like..."

I caught myself before I ran away on a topic I truly felt passionate about. But I did want to talk about it, and her beautifully evil smile convinced me.

"...He was, like... Really big... Not Jaxx, but... And it, like... It was... Cute? I..."

I was losing my train of thought, pretty fucked up on liquor and boys, leaning heavily on Cindy's shoulder. When she turned, I almost fell, stumbling into her.

"Shhhh, Riley..."

She hit my name especially hard (subtle reminder) and put her hands on my cheeks, pulling me up to face her. Those brilliant green bonfires lit me, invigorated and ignited my flagging will. God I loved her.

"...You're such a slut! I'm so proud of you. But wait one sec."

She turned and walked away, and I almost fell after her, reaching out with weak grasping hands. She helped me steady, but still walked away.

"Just one sec!"

The party around us had resumed, and I watched as she threaded through people easily, not far, to a group of boys; to Brad, who stood at the center. I didn't see Jake with him that time. She tapped his shoulder, whispered something in his ear when he bent down. Then she twirled off of him and was back with me before I knew it. Her long slim fingers threaded between mine, her teeth lightly grazed my earlobe, and a seductive whisper tumbled into my ears.

"Let's go."

"Wha-... Where?"

"Come on!"

She totally ignored my question, pulling me forward across the basement. Towards Max's 'throne.' As always, the crowd parted for her, and in an instant, we stood before him and his arrayed devotees.

She did it so fast I didn't even get a chance to freak out, no chance to think about how many ways he had made my life hell. He was in front of us, and she was speaking.

"Are you Max?"

Conversation abruptly froze as Cindy's loud, confident voice rang through their jumbled, slurring conversation. Max's rodent-like face turned up from where it was buried in Erica's cleavage with unfocused, surprised eyes. When he saw her he blinked rapid fire, trying to clear the fog. I could almost see the gears in his head turning, crushing cobwebs as his eyes darted up and down Cindy, then across to me, then back and forth while he considered his words. All of his friends were silent as well, looking at us with the same impotent, jealous hunger. Max looked to those dumbfounded friends, as if he needed some help.

"Uhh... Yeah? Yeah. Uhh... Who are you?"

He couldn't quite wrangle full control before he spoke, stumbling and hesitant, unsure of his own name. But Cindy and I had that effect on a lot of people. She only reacted with a little giggle, turned to me and gave me mind-meltingly cute look, biting her lip, fluttering her eyes. I almost fell for it for a second... Before I realized it was acting for the benefit of my childhood nemesis. What the fuck was she doing?

"I'm Jess... My friend thinks you're, like, really cute."

That gave me a start. Cute? Not in a million years. But she didn't leave time to protest or even react, pulling me close for a little kiss on the cheek. I looked down with a surge of fear-induced shyness, too nervous to meet his eyes, much less argue with Cindy. But I should have known I was only making myself more enticing; little, pretty, and submissive. He couldn't resist.

"Oh, shit, what?... Uh, I mean, yeah. Of course. I'm cute as fuck."

Such a fucking stupid dick. At first he was taken aback, astonished two girls like us would be showing interest, much less be coming on to him so blatantly. But any suspicions were overridden by his own narcissistic tendencies, and his face slipped into a smirk. Not exactly slipped... More like twisted, as if he were trying too hard to seem unnaturally nonchalant, aloof. Things Jaxx never had to try. Even the smirk, with Jaxx's to compare to, sent a twinge of anger through me; fuck Max, fuck his pretend confidence, and fuck his skeevy, pathetic smile.

But I didn't say any of that, just snuck a look and then shot my eyes back to the ground, too frightened of being recognized to act, too confused by Cindy's machinations to make any move at all. But then Max abruptly stood, and the burst of movement brought my head shooting up, quick enough to see him push Erica off his lap. I cringed, anticipating violence; Max had conditioned that into me with frequent fake, sometimes real, punches in high school hallways.

But he just stood, didn't move toward me. For a moment we locked eyes, and I froze even more, terrified of the slight light of recognition. But it wasn't like he'd spent a lot of time looking at my eyes, and his look twitched away with nervous speed.

"Uhh... Your friend is hot. And... You are... too."

He was clumsy, like he'd never spoken to a girl before. But Cindy giggled as if he'd landed a good joke. Erica, recovering herself on the couch behind him, wasn't as amused.

"Umm, Max?! What the fuck?"

He didn't even look, just gesturing with a hand backwards, almost palming her face with a careless swing.

"We'll talk later."

"If you don't sit down, I'm never talking to you again!"

She delivered the ultimatum with not a little steel in her voice. And volume; enough that people noticed. It wasn't just mine and Cindy's eyes on him as he turned to look at her

"Then get the fuck out. Like, the fuck?"

Max was all bravado, putting on a show of being confused why Erica was so upset for his boys (and for us, I realized slowly). But his friends seemed caught between the affected breeziness and Erica's bubbling anger, not meeting his eyes or laughing with him.

After a moment of angry disbelief, Erica stood and started to walk away in a huff. Out of nowhere, Cindy grabbed her by an arm, spinning her back. Erica gasped and raised her other hand; for a second, I thought she might strike. But my girlfriend pulled her close, neutralizing the threat effortlessly, and whispered in her ear. The hand hovered, as if thinking, then fell, and though I couldn't see Erica's face, I knew Cindy was working her magic. More words passed, and we all watched Erica's head nod back in reply. When they broke apart, Erica wore a chilling grimace, almost unrecognizable as a smile. It was directed wholly at Max, only to be followed by an emphatic middle finger before she marched off through the party.

My attention swung to Cindy, who was back on Max with a light smirk, and stalked over to him, easily pulling a cup from his hand. Her voice was light and bright, clear even in the party's post-midnight escalation.

"Whatcha drinkin'?"

He was slow to respond, probably expecting something about Erica.

"Uhh... Rum and coke?"

She took a sip, then turned, offering the solo cup to me with a gesture.

"Finish."

My steps closer were halting, but I took it automatically, and she turned without waiting to watch me follow instructions. As I took a long drink, grimaced, then finished it off, she pressed one hand hard against Max's chest and drew her index finger down his shirt.

"Why don't you take us up to your room, stud?"

1...456789