College Chronicles Ep. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he wasn't brutal. He was slow, gentle, and passionate. His lips softly opened mine further, and his tongue danced like Cindy's did; playful, joyous. I melted in his arms, going lightheaded, overwhelmed again but in a very, very different way from before.

When he pulled away, I was left gasping for air, struggling to see straight. It took me a few seconds to remember myself... But when I did, it all came flashing back with heat. I was mad at him-- how dare he force me into kissing him! I was more mad at myself, in disbelief of how easily I'd been lead astray, but I took it out on him, lashing out with a free hand at his too wide smile.

*SLAP

Jaxx barely reacted, though I hit him hard and loud. He paused, before bringing a hand to his slightly red cheek, and spoke staring straight into me with his eyes of fissured grey ice.

"Worth it."

There was nothing I could say, nothing I could do to respond, to combat his smug pleasure. And deep down... I don't know what I felt. So I huffed again, and scooted further away, until I was right at the edge of the seats. He left me alone that time.

Luckily, we had also arrived at our destination; Jaxx offered me his hand but I pushed by only to stumble out of the door onto the sidewalk. It was a little stupid, but I didn't regret it at all. I'd gladly feel stupid to spite him.

The restaurant was a fancy one; white tablecloths, waiters in black pants, shirts, and ties, big shiny chandeliers, the whole deal. Jaxx, again walking ahead of me, was greeted warmly by the host; no wait or mention of the reservation at all. He'd probably just said it to mess with me.

They continued talking as we walked to the table, and that was when I decided on a measure of revenge. I wouldn't talk to him. Just stone wall; the cold shoulder. If he wanted to twist my words, I would give him nothing to twist.

Jaxx pulled a chair out and offered it to me, and I froze, briefly cursing mentally. I wasn't prepared for it, and I didn't want to accept any sort of chivalry. But I didn't really have a choice. I looked up, and from his expression I could tell he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

I sat down wordlessly. He waited behind for a second, and I imagined his amusement, not expecting a thank you. It only fired my resolve to silence. He was going to break. I'd seen him flip, I'd experienced how aggressive and violent he could be. I just had to wait him out. It would be even better there, in public, where I could have witnesses and protection.

When he'd sat down, the waiter still didn't leave. I looked up in confusion, scrambling for the menu, but Jaxx spoke before I'd even managed to pick it up.

"Yeah, I'll have my usual..."

He paused for one second, examining a board on a wall across the room.

"And she'll have the... kale salad."

After the waiter nodded, shook his hand, and walked away, he flashed me a big smile and offered a little explanation.

"I've been coming here for years."

I was glad I had intended to not speak, because I was speechless with indignation. He had just ordered for me! Right away! I had been planning on ordering by pointing, making an obvious message of my tactic-- but he undercut even that. And what if I didn't want a kale fucking salad? I looked around the room, and the meals on other tables looked delicious... but they weren't salads! When I turned back to Jaxx, he had that smug smile, and looked like he knew exactly what I was thinking.

"You'll like it..."

It was never that simple, there was always something else, a catch or a double meaning. In this case, more bold, flirtatious hints of his amorous intentions.

"... and we can't have you too full, can we?"

He winked with such brazen self satisfaction that I almost forgot my intentions.

"Oh my... Ugh!!"

I managed to catch the words before I said much, and slammed my jaw shut to trap any more in, crossing my arms and looking up, around, anywhere but at him. But I couldn't escape the pervasive sense of his looming smirk, which I knew would be waiting for me whenever I looked back.

We sat in silence, and the wait for food dragged. I expected him to be surprised or upset by my reticence, or at least seem uncomfortable after a while. But he was totally in control as usual, somehow commanding our silent confrontation. My eyes darted around ceiling, walls, other diners... But I felt like he was watching me the whole time, probably taking the chance to ogle my exposed skin. I didn't want to look at him, but I did want to catch him out... And another part of me wanted to check, just to make sure he WAS looking at me, and not some other pretty girl. But I didn't look, not until our food was delivered.

A waiter spun by so quickly I almost missed them, and like magic the plates were on the table before us. First I looked down. I would never, ever tell him... but the salad looked pretty good; a bed of fresh kale sprinkled with apple slices, bits of cherry, and toasted almonds. In front of Jaxx sat a hearty looking sandwich and side of fries, with fancy accoutrements arrayed in avant garde angles. When I looked up, I found Jaxx himself, waiting for me with a broad grin that I wanted to slap again.

"Looks good, right?"

My eyes shot back down, and I grumbled, picking up my fork and dragging it across the plate just to do something with my hands.

"Go on, eat."

I slowly looked up, and found his grin turning into that fucking smirk. He knew exactly what he did; that I didn't want to follow any instruction he gave, and by telling me to eat, he was forcing me not to. And I couldn't point it out, couldn't say a damn thing, or I would just break my own resolve, ruin my own strategy.

I gritted my teeth, almost speaking, desperate for another option and finding nothing. It was easier to look back at my plate, but then all I could think about was how much I wanted to eat. But I just couldn't, so I kept moving food around, boiling inside.

"Suit yourself!"

He must have been over exaggerating as he took the first bite of sandwich, chewing with his mouth open. It was ridiculous, obscene.

"Oh man, so fucking good..."

It was a wonder people around us weren't staring, with how loud he was being. I looked left and right quickly, but no one seemed to be noticing! Then I flinched, as Jaxx raised a hand.

"Want a fry? No?"

I didn't even bother looking up at him. God damn, he was a fucking asshole. I delicately skewered a little food, chewed it slowly, trying to savor the delicious flavors without showing anything. I couldn't even look at him, I knew it would break me.

"Alright... so..."

The bite was surrender enough for him to move on to more dangerous topics.

"....You were asking about Natty, right?"

That brought my attention up, instantly lost in his flashing, endless grey eyes. Natalie? What about her?

"'What I did to her'?"

He could read my mind. I was desperate to know, curious and dreading all at once.

"Do you really want to know?"

Fuck him! He was just drawing out to be an ass, to piss me off. And it was working; his smile only grew at my frustration, so I nodded curtly, hoping it would move him on.

"After you left, she showed up. Like, right after."

He leaned in, lowering his voice conspiratorially. I matched him naturally, leaning closer, hooked on his words despite myself. What was Natalie possibly coming to Jaxx for? Could she have been looking for me?

"She was BEGGING for it."

I filled in what he meant by 'it', a little more doubtful. Natalie had gone to 001 to see him? She hated Jaxx, there was no way she would... But she had been in there that morning, bound rather elaborately, which couldn't have happened without her participation... and I remembered finding her outside of 001, in all pink, needing a shower, just after Jaxx had texted me he was leaving the room...

"I mean, she talked a whole lot of shit, too. Those big ol' titties have a mouth on 'em, if you know what I mean."

I know what he meant, but was still struggling to process his reveal, and the evidence that seemed so suddenly clear that Natalie might not have hated Jaxx as much as I thought.

"...But yeah, she was literally begging. I made her strip in the fuckin' hallway, and she still said please and thank you... When she wasn't cursing me out."

He could see I was reeling, and pounced with another lurid detail to keep me spinning. I couldn't even identify that strategy, so lost in my fears and worries. Natalie had turned full slut for Jaxx; was she trying to take him from me? How many times had they fucked over the winter break? There couldn't have been many other people on campus...

"So since then, she's been coming 'round to get her fill whenever I text her."

He turned the screws, grinning like he was telling some funny story, not revealing the total debauched slutty descent of my best friend and only real weapon against him. And I couldn't stop thinking about what it meant for me; for us. Not me and Natalie, me and Jaxx. Surely he was getting enough from her, and no longer needed me around. Why would he, when Natalie let him degrade her so thoroughly?... I started crying if he even handled me roughly. Maybe Natalie had bargained, traded sexual liberties with her supple body for my safety, thinking she was doing me a favor.

"That's why I like you more than her, Sami."

"What??"

I forgot myself, questioned him loudly in sheer shocked disbelief. He liked me more? He continued as if ignoring me, though he was answering in a roundabout manner.

"She's a stuck up little cunt all right, but underneath the attitude she's like all the rest of these stupid fuckin' horny bitches."

I winced at his foul language, looking around, sure someone must have heard the string of epithets; but if anyone did, they were good at covering it up.

"That shit's boring. You, though..."

Something about his change in tone brought my eyes back to his, and found a strange look waiting; hungry, predatory, but also somehow thoughtful, as if weighing me and ending up with more mystery.

"You're not boring..."

I blushed, heat flooding into my cheeks and my chest. I wasn't boring? Not exactly the greatest compliment... but he was saying it as a good thing. His mouth spread to his trademark smirk as he watched me react, and he cut me by adding a little more uncertainty.

"...Yet."

*

I ate the rest of my food still in silence, as Jaxx meandered on to less obscene topics, not seeming to care if I was listening. I wasn't quiet because I was angry anymore, but because I was deep in thought, trying to puzzle through and rationalize all the things he had said and done. He was fucking Natalie, and she had kept it a secret from me... But he said he liked me. He said he liked me. Even if it was in the context of 'more than Natalie'.

I had thought I wanted him to treat me like her; be mean to me, be tough with me, as long as he paid attention. But suddenly I wasn't so sure. Yeah he fucked Natalie a lot, and they'd spent some time together over break... but I don't think they spent any of that with clothes on, and I didn't want to just be an object for Jaxx to use and abuse. I'd had that experience, and though arousing, it was also hollow and exhausting.

Really, despite myself, I was starting to enjoy our little day out. He was being annoying, pushing my buttons, exaggerating and overacting and putting on a show... But the limo, the fine restaurant, even the food he'd ordered got me but was so good... I was enjoying myself, though I tried not to. Even his nudging, his teasing... Some of it was kind of funny, if I was honest with myself.

And there was something different about that day. Even with him pissing me off right and left, there wasn't the tension that seemed to run through most of our prior interactions. I felt strangely... safe. It made me feel like my bid to piss him off, to push his buttons with my own anger, wasn't going to work.

So my cold shoulder was beginning to thaw against my will when he led the way back through the restaurant onto the sidewalk. The limo was waiting there as if by magic, and that time Jaxx opened the door for me. I debated whether I should refuse to enter, but decided against it. Just let us get to whatever new torture he was taking me to. I climbed in and scooted all the way around, to the far end of the bench where I'd sat earlier. Even if my anger towards Jaxx was cooling, I definitely didn't want him to know; just another thing to tease me for.

He didn't need help finding ways to get to me, though. He climbed in, shut the door, and as the limo pulled out he cut to the chase, sitting directly next to me, trapping me in with no where else to go. I sat totally still, waiting for some action to follow; more teasing, or negging, or his touch. But nothing came, he just sat there, way too close even though we had the entire limo to ourselves.

Despite myself, after my initial anxiety faded, I didn't hate it. It was a cold January day, the chill lingering in my bones even though we were in a vehicle. His presence, like a space heater, soon had me sweating. The tension returned, but it wasn't from him. It came from me, from inside me, the thrum of being deeply, desperately, shamefully horny. Two weeks away from him, welcomed back with a cum shower, then teased and frustrated mercilessly... It took a toll! So I don't think anyone can blame me for breaking the silence, placing a hand on his leg in small apology for my iciness.

"Uhm... Where are we going?"

I tried to play it off cool, like I didn't really care, was just asking for the sake of conversation. But I couldn't hide my taught nerves, and it came through in the waver of my voice so I sounded afraid. I kicked myself internally, my eyes failing to raise to find his guaranteed smirk. Above he laughed, raising his arm and dropping it heavily over my shoulders. There was the touching, the friendliness that is as always a little too familiar.

"What, you don't trust me?"

Fuck him, I was right to be mad, of course I didn't trust him! Just like that, my fading anger flared back to life. But I was done with the silent treatment-- it was ineffective, and not nearly as satisfying as lashing out with words.

"N-no! Of course not!"

I recoiled, verbally and physically, withdrawing any apology my question had implied, and trying to yank my hand back from his lap. We had already talked about that; how could I trust him, when he had such a sordid track record?

But faster than I could register, his hand snapped out and caught my wrist in a gentle, iron hold. Then he held it there, about a half inch above his lower thigh. I tried to pull it the rest of the way back, but couldn't budge him, even pushing against him with my other hand. As my struggle receded to a small whine, he talked over me in a calm tone, like he wasn't doing anything.

"I told you, we're going shopping."

He lowered my hand to his leg, and I squeezed his muscular thigh hard, before I tried thrashing in his grip, both to no avail. I looked up, the classic mistake, and he caught me in those foggy grey expanses of his eyes.

"I'm ready to drop some money on you, Princess..."

His gaze wouldn't let me go, the power and hue of a bear trap, steely and unyielding. He kept pulling my hand up his leg, until it touched something hot in his jeans.

"...Don't you want to thank me?"

It twitched, and even my gasp was trapped by him; smothered and squished into a tiny intake of breath and wide, fearful eyes with fluttering eyelashes. What did he want me to do?

"Oh my... J-Jaxx I... I can't... We... What if--"

"--Shhh..."

He pulled my hand up a little more, and I automatically cupped my hand around the broad head of his cock, distinct when I pressed my fingers against the taught fabric. It, and his long shaft, twitched again as I made contact, and I groaned with inarticulate emotions; despair and dread and anger and desire. I couldn't help but close my eyes and snuggle into his broad chest. Maybe I hoped it would garner some sympathy, maybe I just wanted to something else to hold on to.

"...Just rub it... Gimme a little tease..."

His breath was so hot in my ear, as hot as the thick monster he wanted me to tease. But it was so dangerous, so bad. What if the driver saw? What if we arrived at our destination? What if he didn't just stop with a little tease? My heart was racing, and my hand was moving even though I didn't want to. Fuck him fuck him fuck him! How did he always distract me so thoroughly?

It was too late, and my hand was moving all the way to his crotch, following his shaft until it couldn't anymore. Then it drifted back down, repeated the process, and his endowment stiffened beneath my dainty fingers, shifting and straining against the tight denim. I imagined it had a mind of its own, and was trying to get out to me.

I didn't realize it, but Jaxx's grip on my wrist had relented, leaving my hand on his crotch, stroking his meat awkwardly. When he took my chin in his big fingers, I didn't resist at all. Not the lifting of my face, or his kiss, soft and lingering. I felt like I was high, as if he had somehow drugged me with his presence, his powerful aura. Would it really be so bad if he made me go further?

There was a soft ding from the front of the car, and Jaxx pulled back from the kiss. I fell against his chest, almost in a swoon, overwhelmed with feelings. Then I realized he was looking down at me, one eyebrow cocked, wry smile wrinkling his lips.

"We're here, Sami."

I looked down and recognized the source of his amusement; my hand was still moving, stroking at his anaconda with unwavering loyalty.

"Oh!"

I could feel my ears getting hot, which meant I was really flushing bright red. I released him like a hot poker, hand flying back to sit chastely in my lap.

"S-sorry..."

Shit! Why had I apologized for jerking him off? It wasn't like I had wanted to, he'd made me! Tricked me! I couldn't lift my eyes, but needed a little bit more time to just... Chill. I stumbled over my words, feeling very close to crying.

"I... Uhm... I need--..."

"--I just need a second."

I looked up, surprised to hear him echo exactly my thoughts. Like always, I immediately found his eyes, but they weren't so intense, softer than usual. Then he gave one of the smiles I cherished so much; boyish and simple and so kind... I couldn't help giving him a timid smile back, even with my conflicted, frustrated state of mind. I really should have been furious; he had totally, utterly disrespected me. But, in case it wasn't obvious... I didn't really mind how interested he was, how close he was getting, how he was touching me. It was so hard to stay mad at him...

When we had wrangled ourselves under control, we exited the limo onto a busy city block lined with shops. It was bustling, full of people doing post-holiday sales shopping, rushing past glass window storefronts with hands full of discount fashion and gifts.

Jaxx ignored those stores, and stopped us in what seemed like forgotten space outside a simple black door, nestled between two busier shops. Above hung a minimalist sign in black and white, with the word "Bella" in fancy cursive script. It was such a far cry from the surrounding stores, I almost expected him to swing the ornate knocker, which was the shape of a pair of bells. Instead he pressed a discrete little doorbell button to one side.

I must have made a noise or something, because he glanced back, and I instantly knew he read the doubt and mistrust in my expression. Yet he deigned only half-reassurance.

"Don't worry, it's nicer inside."

Despite the placation, I was still worried. But he turned back at a clicking from the door, and discussion was over. It swung inwards, and warmer air from inside buffeted me with a sweet, perfumed fragrance.