College Chronicles Ep. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!... Uff... Oh fuck!"

"Fuuck that's tight... Look at me baby."

I couldn't look at him, my eyes darting around and head swivelling like if I moved enough, I could escape the interloper. But Jaxx was always in control, and it wasn't a request. One of his hands left my leg to grab my face, fingers on one cheek thumb on the other, forcing my head to be still and face forward, up, towards him. My hands found a new goal, grabbing at his wrist, alternately squeezing and pulling, undecided between holding on for support or pushing my tormentor away. His tight grip on my head was so powerful and demeaning as he slipped more and more of himself inside me. Wasn't it enough to own my holes, couldn't he leave me my wriggling? But I wasn't exactly able to say that.

"Oh my... Ugh... shitt..."

"Breathe."

His eyes, usually so volatile, held the quiet calm of absolute surety, and once I found them I couldn't tear away. His instruction was helpful; I'd forgotten all of Cindy's advice, how to handle that situation. The first breath was halting and ragged, out of air, but the second and third were stronger, and eventually I was breathing deeply and slowly, matching the rhythm of his chest.

His hand released my cheeks and I gasped, more at the quick movement than any pleasure or discomfort. Then he reached higher, up around the back of my neck, and pulled so my head pointed down, uncomfortably so.

"Ow!"

"Watch."

It only took me a second to figure out what he meant. From that awkward, double-bent perspective, the first thing I saw was my shameful clit, bringing the familiar heat to smarting cheeks. But then I looked past it to what he wanted me to see.

"Ohhh my fucking godd..."

The words were slow coming off my lips, absent-minded and trailing off at the sight of his thick, veiny cock sinking into my asshole. Then I realized how absurd it was that I could see that much of him. He'd been slowly advancing for what felt like ages, invading my butt with a slow patience that was driving me crazy. He was so good; I almost wanted it to hurt so I could hate him and what he was doing to me.

"Stupid fucking slut."

The raw insult was accompanied with a haughty chuckle, which hurt a little, but Jaxx cut off any complaint into a choked squeak when he reversed course, pulling his big cock back out and inspiring that awful, humiliating feeling of my bowels voiding. Then as the head of his dick pulled at my sphincter, threatening to leave, he pushed again, and his imposition blew my mind.

"Oh FUCK!!!"

He went deeper that time, and deeper with the next thrust, still pulling my head forward brutally, making me watch how he plundered my bashful little hole, how his meaty stick disappeared like magic inside me. And fuck did it feel good; he was an expert at wielding his cock so it rubbed all the right places, filled me in the exact ways that left me gasping for more when he withdrew. His heavy weight on me and the hot unyielding hand at my neck only made it better-- using me, forcing me, though I wanted it so badly too. The other hand, the one not around my neck, began to wander my body. First he delivered a couple hard pats to one cheek, then dragged across my chest, flicking and playing at my diamond hard nipples. When he went further south, I realized what he was doing to late, and his cheeky pinch on my sensitive little nib made me jump in horrified overreaction.

"Oh! Ugh... Oh... Nooo... Uff!"

But he wasn't having any of my complaints, finally releasing my head so I could look up. It was his usual smirk, but with a dogged energy as if he was wearing it as a mask, more focused on something else. As he slipped into fucking my ass in a steady rhythm, he spoke in a distracted tone.

"You little whore... you love it."

Between my gasps and eye-rolls, I observed him as he looked down to watch his cock defile me. The smile set with determination, movements so under control and perfectly rhythmic. Until his eyes snapped back up and caught me coming out of a brief moment of bliss as he rubbed somewhere only he could. The piercing grey set me off, provoking a massive earthquake deep in my molten insides, precursor to volcanic eruption.

"Say it."

He leaned in, putting more weight on top of me, moving his face even closer to mine, so he could speak low and still be heard. I had no control over my volume, or really any aspect of my voice. Any aspect of anything.

"Ugh... Ah!... Wuh?!"

It was so hard to talk, to focus my thoughts. I was so stretched, so full, and everytime he moved sent a wave of sensation washing over my contorted form, my fingers squeezing around his wrists, toes twitching in the air near my ears. He spoke, right in my face, and his words hit me like a brick.

"Tell me you're a little whore!"

"Ohmyguh-! Noooo-uhh-uh-uh!!"

It was too much! I could barely even think, I definitely couldn't string words together. And definitely not those words. But he was merciless, unrelenting. And by then he was plowing me harder, my asshole used to him and growing accommodating. I slowly became aware of the slapping his thick, heavy balls against my ass cheeks as he skewered me deeper and deeper, and shuddered as he rumbled out a stern order.

"Say it."

"Oh fuck! Uh-uh-uh FUCK! Oh-uh god!..."

I babbled mindlessly, begging without the words to do so. I couldn't, I physically couldn't say it, and didn't want to, and wouldn't. But I would if he wanted me to. If he made me.

Then he pulled almost all the way out, till the flared tip of his head pulled ever so slightly on my asshole. And he just waited like that. At first I was relieved, glad for a respite to catch my breath and retake control of my body. But quickly, his insistent dick made me impatient; teasing, lurking inside me. It drove me nervous, whimpering and fidgeting, his big weapon so uncomfortably poised to ravish me yet refusing to do so. There was a strange clarity, words coming to me out of whines, driven by the base lust of an animal.

"Fuck! Daddy, I... I'm a little whore! Please! Puh-lease fuck me!"

But still he didn't grant my wish, his cock poised to absolutely plow the fuck out of me, and making me insane with its inaction. I clawed at his hands, still pushing my knees back, pinning me in place. Then I began beating my palms against his chest, exercising the violence of my frustrated desire. He was such a fucking asshole! And he spoke so calmly, with the obtuse repeated question, like I hadn't already given in.

"What are you?"

"I'm a whore, I'm a whore, I'm a fucking whore!!!"

It burst out of me, a plea to the heavens, a confession to God. I WAS a fucking whore, his whore, a pampered escort in a strange two-way girlfriend experience. And Jaxx was good at training bitches; he knew to give a reward right away.

"Ohhhfuuughhh..."

He thrust hard, skewering me all the way on his cock before resuming a rhythmic, energetic fucking. And with my confession unleashed and the tip of his cock poking somewhere deep inside me, my mind exploded as ripples radiated out from the point of impact. I was probably making noises, but I don't know what. I definitely spasmed, hands and legs out of control, eyes fluttering as I struggled to maintain consciousness. My little clit quivered, and I came all over myself. I didn't even shoot, just dribbled a puddle of watery cum onto my stomach; each deep thrust of his pole seemed to force a little more out, pathetic little spurts between continued leaking.

And then he slapped me, hard. The pain, arriving in a hot flash, broke me out of my daze. But before I could do anything to respond, he released my legs and collapsed on top of me.

It was all too much; his monstrous cock buried in my ass, my stinging cheek, the reverberations of my toe-curling orgasm, the puddle of liquid seeping down my abs, and the hot weight of his body lying on top of every inch of me. I swooned, moaning directly into his ear.

"Ohh fuckkkk daddyy..."

I don't know what came over me, but in the the ultimate submission to lying underneath of him full of cock, it just slipped out of me; a soft groan, the best dirty talk and thank you I could manage. Even with Jaxx's increasingly intimate behaviour, it was hard for me, too intimidated and afraid he might use it against me. If he noticed, he didn't show it.

"Arms around me..."

It took me a second to realize it was an instruction, and another to realize I had regained control of my arms and legs. Without knowing it, my legs had taken their freedom back with a purpose, wrapping around his waist and locking behind with crossed ankles. I don't know why they went there, but it just felt right. My arms had collapsed to the mattress above me, and I was glad to give them a purpose, circling his neck, grasping onto my own wrist and squeezing tight. It was just right for me to squeeze around him, an anchor three times repeated in our embrace.

"Hold on tight."

He didn't need to tell me twice; I redoubled my efforts, no idea what he had planned but resolved to hold on for dear life. I was glad I had, because in a burst of movement he used only his legs to lever himself back up to standing, taking me with him by my grips on his neck and waist, and then his firm hand hold on each of my plush ass cheeks.

"Fuckkk..."

I muttered drunkly, feeling like I was flying, swaying around on his huge cock still buried deep inside me. At that vertical angle, it felt a lot more like impalement. He was so strong, lifting me like it was nothing; then he readjusted, pulled me up slightly and let me slide back down, pressing every button inside me, drawing another slurred moan from my lips.

"OoOohh shiiittt..."

"That's it baby."

He spoke with a condescending chuckle, like he'd done the same thing with the same reaction many times before. With that practiced confidence, his hands lifted me on his cock, then pulled me down again, gripping tightly, fingertips digging in to my soft skin. He repeated, and again, and again, moving me for him, totally out of my control. All I could do was hold on tight and try to suppress the little yips and groans he fucked from my mouth with every lift and drop. It was like I'd been turned into his toy, a heavy sex doll or oversized fleshlight, entirely for his pleasure. But Jaxx knew it wasn't just his pleasure being achieved.

"Yeah bitch... You like being my little sissy bimbo?"

Caught in the heat of the moment, brain scrambled from orgasm and the skewering he was giving me, I had no resistance, just the inability to answer, or really make any part of my body obey commands from my brain.

"Ughh-uh-uh... fugghh-uh-uh-uh..."

My failed answer must have triggered some decision; he turned and began to walk across the room, still holding me impaled on his dick. Each step jostled me, scrambled my brain further, so I couldn't consider his purpose. Until, that is, he took a final step and pressed me against one of the massive window-wall panels.

"Oh!!"

The glass was freezing cold, and I squirmed and wriggled, trying to get my exposed skin away. But there was nowhere to go; he just leaned forward, pushing me more fully against it, making me squeal in shock.

"Jaaxxx!!!"

"Say it."

Not a trace of mercy in his tone. Like it always came to with him; no escape, no tricks, no choice. And he knew just what to say, when to say it, totally in my head.

"You're my little sissy bimbo, Sami."

He lifted and dropped me, and I quivered from head to toe, moaning as his hands squeezed my ass cheeks and his spear ravished my hole, squeezing tighter around his neck and waist. I spoke without meaning to, like his fucking made me into a puppet.

"I'm..."

I was going to do what he said, say that awful humiliating thing he wanted. How much worse was it than being his whore? But it was different, and worse, so between the brain melting sex and the tatters of my defenses against his predation, I could still hesitate, didn't quite give in.

"Say it."

Seeing me before the precipice of total submission, he gave me a little push.

"I'm... Ufff..."

I wobbled back and forth, towards and away. If he had pushed again, I might have rebalanced, been able to fight, found the bratty, defiant side I'd pulled on like a shield throughout the day. But he was smarter than that, and let his massive dick do the convincing, rutting me against the window, back to the world. It moved me.

"Uff...I'm a..."

My mind was both wandering and absolutely fixed, feeling lost in a sea of intoxication. Then his cloudy steel eyes found mine, and like a lighthouse he lead me out of stormy seas.

"...Sissy... bimbooo..."

I buried my head in his neck, trying to run away from it all, those piercing eyes, the feelings his cock delivered, the feelings speaking those words gave rise to. I hated it, I hated doing exactly what he said and giving in to his ridiculous demands. But I loved it more. I loved being the only focus of his attention, I loved how he pampered and spoiled me, and how he teased and denied and punished me. I loved the cold window on my back and his hot chest pressing against me and I loved the powerless feeling of his cock pounding my little hole, more deeply than ever before. I even loved how he fucking humiliated me. I loved being his; but couldn't say any of it, only gasped and cursed in his ear while he fucked me for the whole city to see.

"...Oohh FUCK!!!"

"What are you, bitch?"

He growled more than spoke, voice guttural and full of tension I recognized from his arms and his body and his throbbing beast.

"I'm a sissy bimbo!! I'm your dumb little whore!!"

Don't fucking judge me.

My cries were good enough for him, at least, and I could feel his rhythm change. He was more savage, losing steadiness, a bucking bronco that I could only hold onto for dear life. He stepped away from the mirror, bouncing me on his cock, his hands holding onto me inhuman strength, growling underneath the wet sound of his dick pistoning my asshole. And then he roared, and I screamed with him.

"Ugh, fuuuuck!"

"Oh SHIITT!"

His cannon fired so hard I swear I swayed on top of it, and then I felt the indescribable warmth of his cum flooding my insides. He kicked again and again, twitching so powerfully it was almost scary. I closed my eyes and clung to him even harder, unable to stop thinking about him cumming in me, knowing each spasm of his baseball bat was painting my insides with his heavy seed. Seeping into me, breeding me. Making me even more his. The slowing sounds of him fucking me turned wet and squelchy, disgusting and so fucking hot against my will. I noticed I was cooing on his ear, soft little dove-like 'oh's,' wordless begging for mercy or for more, I don't know which. And I couldn't stop myself, even as he slowed to a stop, held me impaled on him, his thick cum slowly leaking from my once-tight butthole. My arms were wrapped around his neck, legs so tight around his waist that I couldn't undo it, didn't want to. He was too warm, too strong, and the moment was too much to leave.

I refused. As he sighed with satisfaction, and stepped back towards the bed, I resolved to refuse. He was so strong, my weight nothing to him, even spent. His cock was still stiff inside me like he didn't even know you weren't supposed to stay hard after pumping a huge load into a pussy. My pussy. Me. Just thinking of the word made me yearn for him to call me Princess again. And I knew it, I couldn't let him go.

He collapsed onto the bed on top of me, pushing some of the air out of me as he sandwiched me between soft sheets and his own rock solid, molten hot mass. But I didn't relent my grip. It took him a few seconds, but he realized what I was doing.

"Let go, Sami."

"Mnh-mnh!"

I shook my head defiantly. Maybe it was a little childish; he couldn't even see my face, head over shoulder... But I didn't want it to end. Didn't want him to pull out of me, his warmth to leave, his cum to drip out, for him to go back to being himself. I didn't want to leave that ridiculous penthouse in the sky where my shame and humiliation was only for him and there were no other girls to fight for his attention, no Aurora, no Nat...

"Sami--"

"--No!"

My voice was petulant and small, and my careening thoughts added a waver that I knew he heard, hinting at the tears my internal dismay was summoning. I didn't even wait for him to try again before repeating my denial.

"Noooo!"

A plaintive wail, basically crying, my eyes starting to leak. I squeezed him even harder with all four limbs, insistent on refusing reality.

Then his voice rumbled in my ear, soft and assuaging.

"If you don't let go, I can't get us room service."

Room service? I paused at that. Maybe it was the sex, maybe the limited food he'd ordered me all day, maybe it was just self pity... but I was starving for a real meal; something greasy and salty that would give me a little belly after I ate it. And if he was getting room service, it meant we weren't leaving, not right away. Maybe he would let me stay the night in that crazy penthouse, let me take a shower and clean off in the crazy fancy en-suit, let me sleep with him in one of the crazy luxurious beds. I would feel less like a real whore if I didn't have to leave right after the act, do the walk of shame with his cum still drying down my thighs, or reckon with the embarrassing things I'd screamed for him in the cold night air.

I was ashamed to ask, but did anyway, setting my price for his freedom.

"Can I... Can I have... a cheeseburger?"

I loosened my vice grip round his neck, and as he began to push himself off me, the broad, genuine smile on his face sparked a shyer but similar one on mine.

"You got it, Princess. And that cake, too."

1...67891011