College Chronicles Ep. 16

Story Info
College Freshman Sami spends the day with Jaxx.
  • November 2022 monthly contest
39.8k words
4.94
18.3k
25

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Two+ years of writing! I can't believe we've gotten this far, thanks for reading along.

Content warning: Rough coerced sex, bondage, verbal abuse, and relentless teasing.

*

Cindy and I debarked our flight closer than I thought was possible, relationship tempered in the crucible of winter break, head-over-heels in love. But all good things have to come to an end, and return to campus meant our parting, if only for a few hours.

I thought.

We took an Uber directly to back from the airport, dropping her off at the sorority before I continued to the freshman dorms. I was lost in daydreams on the ride from hers to mine; her beautiful face and body, how well the semester was going to go, how pledging her sorority was looking better and better each time she mentioned it. Revenge on Max had earned my complete trust, and the frequent Sig propaganda had begun to work in its own right.

But by the time I'd entered the quad, my train of thought had wandered. Walking the labyrinthine hallways to 001, hand trailing the eggshell-white walls idly, I thought about Jaxx. It had been more than two weeks since I had seen him, and we hadn't spoken once in that time. All sorts of questions flitted through my brain: Would he be home? How would he treat me? Could Cindy have already have told him about New Year's?

I was conflicted on if I wanted him to know. On the one hand, he would take sadistic joy in needling me about it, make me say uncomfortable things, probably use it as an excuse to touch me. On the other... He would pay attention to me, and tell me what to say for him, and put his hands on me.

Turns out, I was too deep in those thoughts to remember the inherent risks of entering 001.

"OH!"

THUD

"OH!"

THUD

"OH!"

THUD

"OH!"

As soon as I turned my keys and opened the door, I connected the swelling noise of thumping and cries (which I'd heard but not registered through the door) to what it obviously was. But I couldn't stop the motion already begun, and the door swung open to reveal Jaxx, fully naked, muscles shifting and tan skin glistening with sweat, plowing some poor girl like there was no tomorrow.

Even worse, he was doing it on my bed, corrupting and soiling my space, a totally unnecessary slight. The girl was bound in a strange way, each arm secured alongside her lower leg on the same side by two bands of dark fabric or leather. It left her on her back, totally helpless to resist or even move, especially with Jaxx between her legs, holding them spread wide. I couldn't see her face, hidden by a pair of limbs, but I could tell by the noise that she was enjoying the vulnerable situation.

I know he heard my entrance right away; he always heard. But he kept on plowing for a bit, kept on driving cries of pleasure from the beautiful pale body lying on my bed, kept pulling his thick shining meat all the way out before stuffing it back in, working a disappearing trick with her pussy. Then, finally, his pace began to slow, and he turned just his head.

His face was more than enough to demolish me. Deprived so long, I wasn't ready for the raw power of his expression, the condescending, humiliating, infuriating, knee-wobbling smirk that I hated and loved and saw as the true original of all other, lesser versions. Any anger or fear I'd been feeling were blown away by the shockwave he produced, and my mind went blank. All the growth, the progress, the confidence I'd gained from the events of winter break... They didn't disappear, just faded away before his dominating presence, his iron will.

"Close the fucking door, Pussy."

I did what he told me to quietly, eyes glued to him, mouth glued shut. I feared him, and I'd missed him.

Then, with Jaxx's acknowledgement, a face craned around a leg/arm pair to see who he was talking to. Even with tear-streamed eyeliner and smeared lipstick, I could recognize Natalie's look of abject horror.

"Oh my god, Sam, no!"

*SLAP

"OW-Uh! UH! UH!"

Jaxx had hauled off and delivered a loud slap to her pale cheek, then grabbed a handful of her hair and began roughly stuffing her, using his handhold to yank her head forward and fuck her even harder.

"You know better than that Natty..."

He was chuckling to himself as he told her off, and his voice carried a hint of fondness that hadn't been there before. Even more surprising, Natalie's response didn't have its usual bite.

"Oh! fuck! Samiii! Goo-aah!! Lea-thaaagh!"

Jaxx released her hair, and stuck fingers in her mouth to interrupt her words. After her cry, her lips closed around him, and it looked like she began to suck. What had happened over winter break?

"Shut the fuck up."

Brusque and brutal as usual, communicating clearly how little he valued her input. Message sent and received, he swung his attention back to me where I trembled on the edge of the room.

"Knees."

Questioning him was unthinkable, and I dropped to the floor with my bag beside me. I didn't even take my shoes off, hadn't changed out of my home-safe 'Sam' clothes; the oversized grey hoodie and plain baggy jeans.

Would he be mad? Would he turn me away? Wouldn't he rather I looked like Sami? Maybe if I asked he would let me change... Or would he even notice? I didn't want to look so plain and pathetic before him. It was a new year, a new me, new Sami... I didn't want to be Sam around him ever again.

But he didn't even seem to care. His slate grey eyes pierced mine, as good as a hand around my throat. They flashed across the room with incandescent power as his lips curled smugly.

"Crawl."

I just... Did it. Obediently, like a dog. His well-trained bitch. It was an opportunity to escape his gaze; watch the floorboards instead of his obscene, naked body and smile. The sound of fucking persisted through my crawl, wet flesh clapping against wet flesh, punctuated by occasional grunts, gasps and other noises from Natalie's helpless orifices.

I was so fixated on that terrible sound, and on not looking at him that I bumped into his legs head first, and jumped in surprise. Then I heard his booming laugh, and sat back on my knees to find him looking down, enjoying my bumbling antic more than it deserved.

"You're a cute dumb slut, huh?"

I had no response, no words for him in return. I didn't like that he'd called me a dumb slut-- even if both were partially true. But what really bothered me was the 'cute.' It complicated everything, made it so opaque. How did I feel? What was the emotional origin of the rolling waves in my stomach? Did I hate him or love him? Fear him or need him? It had been so simple with Max-- he was an asshole, and I hated him. But Jaxx... he was so complicated! My roommate, my bully, my daddy, my strange polyamorous semi-boyfriend... I couldn't tell if I was more frustrated with him for fucking Nat in my bed, or for not fucking me.

Then Jaxx stepped back, pulling his gleaming cock out of Nat's soaking wet, bright pink, engorged pussy. She couldn't hide how much she was enjoying him.

"Ughhfuggh..."

"Check it out."

I couldn't tear my eyes away for whatever Jaxx wanted me to look at. Nat's hole was so perversely pretty, blushing red with the vigor of her use, gaping slightly open with the memory of his phallus. Those bright hues perfectly contrasted the pale white of her legs and stomach, gave me a subtle urge to bury my face in her crotch.

But just inches from that pornographic sight, Jaxx's very massive tool stood at attention over his dangling balls, provoking much more unsubtle urges. My jaw dropped as my eyes slid onto it, and I didn't even care. It deserved it. Time apart had given me a newfound appreciation for his manhood, as long as my forearm and even thicker around, swaying in the air with tantalizing menace, glistening with her juices.

Unconsciously, working on pure instinct, one of my hands reached out. The baggy hoodie sleeve fell down, revealing my delicate arm and hand, and I shivered as I felt the heat radiating from him. But just as I was about to grasp it, he snatched my thin wrist in his big paw.

"Not yet. Look at your friend."

I shook my head, clearing out a fog that has settled over me, like he had exhaled a cloud of smoke into my lungs. What was happening? Then my eyes focused, and I saw Natalie.

I immediately understood what Jaxx was telling me to look at. Natalie's nipples had been pierced, and each sported a small golden ring. Worse, a silver chain stretched between those rings, tense enough to pull her nipples a little towards each other. As I watched, Jaxx extended a single finger and tugged lightly at the chain, pulling on her nipples and jolting her out of an exhausted recline.

"Owwh!"

Jaxx chuckled, as if it was a joke he'd told many times, and still wasn't tired of. What had happened between them over winter break??

"Shut up, whore. Tell Sami what you were saying earlier."

He tugged on the chain again, and her whole body shivered while she tried to compose an answer.

"Owwhh... F-... Fuck you, I--"

--*SLAP

Jaxx slapped her face again, and in a blur of movement spread her legs and plunged back inside, fucking her with an aggressive pace, shaking the frame of my bed. He leaned forward, bracing against one leg, and growled into her face while tugging on her nipple chain with the other hand.

"Tell. Sami. What. You. Were. Saying."

I was astonished she could even understand him, given how hard and fast he fucked. I expected more curses and insults in response, but her cries came out different, brought a blush to my face in sympathetic humiliation.

"Ohh fuck! Ohhmyy... fuck! Uhh! I love it! Oh! Ahh! I love when you ah! Play with my tits dadd--eee!"

Jaxx's chuckle was dark and ominous, and I thought there was more in store for Nat, given how focused he was on her. I resigned myself to be forgotten, on the floor, helpless witness to their coupling. He had something else in mind.

"Unghh... Fuck..."

Suddenly one of his hands came down and landed on my head, his massive paw almost palming my face, muffling my frightened squeak. He quickly re-oriented, sliding around until he had the back of my head and some of my hair in a gentle but iron hold. Without interrupting his rhythm, he glanced down.

"... You got here right in time... Don't... Fuckin'... Move..."

He kept plowing her, relentless and powerful, and even with his hand heavy on my skull I thought I had been forgotten. Until he pulled out, stepped back, and began to vigorously stroke, pointing right at me, holding my head in the line of fire.

"Uff, fuck yes!"

His cock bucked, and I only realized what was happening as a spurt of his hot, dense cum splattered against my face.

"Oh fu-"

A second shot went right into my mouth, and I almost swooned, held up for moment by his hold on my head. He was just... Different, different from the others. I tasted and smelled him, and he overwhelmed my senses. My sight narrowed to a tunnel focus on his kicking dick, and I could only hear his harsh groans as he milked his hose onto my face.

As usual for him, there was a lot. He covered me, marking me after my wayward absence, like he knew I'd been touched by lesser men. It spattered in one eye, splashed onto my cheeks, dripped onto my neck and collar, onto and under the hoodie. In a few seconds I felt soaked, and yet he continued, whitewashing me with cum. A part of me was even a little worshipful, a little blessed to receive the seed of such a god among boys. Behind Jaxx's venting I could hear Natalie whine out;

"Noooo... Cum in meee..."

But she was ignored. I couldn't tell if she was trying to save me, or just greedy to have him to herself. It shamefully made me feel even more blessed. I imagined he had planned it, orchestrated it-- it wasn't a coincidence, but a coordinated trap into which I'd fallen, naive and helpless for him. Eventually, his storm tapered off; but not before I was thoroughly drenched, blinded and mostly senseless, still overwhelmed by how quickly things had gone back to my new normal. I heard him grunt, then footsteps as he walked away. There was a dragging silence, where I could only hear my and Nat's breaths... Then she spoke up.

"Jaxx?? What the fuck! Let me out!"

She was indignant, still pissed off, but with no edge of fear or true rage that I expected for such cruel treatment. For the third time, I wondered what happened over winter break.

"Oh, fuck."

His response was the most surprising thing of all. I'd expected dismissive disrespect, an insult or two, maybe making her beg or even outright refusing. Instead he was mild, sheepish, like he'd meant to but forgotten, didn't mind the reminder. I heard footsteps, some clicking noises, and finally a groan of relief, indicating Natalie's returned freedom of movement.

I didn't know what to do, and just sat there, on my knees, dripping. He hadn't told me to clean myself up; he'd always told me to before. So I didn't do anything, but a tight anxiety built in my chest. He hadn't said anything to me, not a 'good girl,' not even an ironic 'thanks'. Was he angry at me? Had I done something?

When Natalie's warm hand took mine, it was a welcome sign of kindness, and I squeezed back.

"Are you okay?"

She raised one hand towards my face, but stopped short at a bark from Jaxx.

"Don't touch her."

We froze, whatever stuttering response I was about to voice cut short by his unquestionable tone. Natalie paused for a moment, then returned in a pleading whine.

"But, Jaxx--"

"--Go..."

Even across the room, half blinded by cum, I could tell he was wearing that fucking smirk while he spoke.

"...Or I'll fuck you again."

"Oh my fucking god... I..."

Nat paused again, obviously torn, a low mumble falling from her lips. I could imagine her looking back over at the bindings, weighing if the risk was worth it. When she knelt next to me, I could guess what choice she'd made.

"Okay, Sami, I'm sorry. I have to go. You'll be okay."

She was gentle and reassuring, but I didn't really need it. I wasn't scared; more anxious and a little curious about what Jaxx was thinking, what he was going to do. Anxiety was something I was used to. Jaxx wouldn't hurt me... I was pretty sure...

"I... I know. I'm okay."

She broke Jaxx's decree, if only slightly, placing a familiar hand on my shoulder.

"Good. Text me, alright? We need to hang."

I nodded, and she stood. It took her a minute or two to pull on clothes, keyed to me by the swishing of fabrics. Then footsteps, as she made her way to the door.

"Bye Sami... Bye Jaxx..."

I waved goodbye in her general direction, and Jaxx didn't say a word. After a final moment, the door clicked shut, and the two of us were alone in silence.

He still didn't say anything, letting me stew in his essence and the uncertainty. I couldn't quite believe the welcome I was receiving; what had I done to deserve being treated like that? I'd made so much progress, felt so much better about myself, Cindy, college, even him. I'd been actually excited for the new year, the new me! And all I got for it was a face full of cum and the silent treatment?

Finally, after what felt like a half an hour but probably wasn't, there was the creaking of his chair. I could tell from the long, over-drawn out sigh preceding words that he was going to be a dick.

"Okay. What do you say, Sami?"

"Uhm..."

'What do I say'? He hadn't asked me any questions, had barely even talked to me! What could I possibly have to say? I searched my mind; he was going out of his way to be a jerk, to show off what he could make me do. To re-establish things. And like that, it fell into place. One of his earliest instructions.

"... Thank you..."

"Thank you...?"

That time I knew what he wanted right away. Such a fucking dick. Always playing little games to make me feel stupid and small. And worst of all, I liked it.

"Thank you daddy."

"Good girl. Go clean yourself off."

The words sent a spike of pleasure through me, and that pissed me off at the same time. I finally brought my hands to my face and wiped off some of his seed, just enough to see, purposefully not looking at him. My legs had fallen asleep, and I stumbled across the room to the bathroom, clutching to the door for support. Before entering I raised my eyes to find Jaxx in his desk chair, eyes on the computer, back to me. For some reason that image stuck with me, him turned away, like he hadn't just casually, automatically dominated me.

I swung the door shut loudly, hoping he turned, or at least jumped at the sound. Then I fell over to the sink, clawing my soiled clothes off and dropping them in a trail across the floor, diving my face under the faucet to rinse off the mess. I just wanted to be clean, to wash off the shame of how easily I'd folded to his whims.

Even with his presence, 001 had become my home, and it was good to be back in my own space. His rude behavior couldn't ruin that. At first I dawdled on the toilet, trying to scroll random social media, but really I kept drifting back to thinking about him. He hadn't even properly said hello, just started ordering me around as soon as I came in. If I left the bathroom, I would have to deal with him again.

So I dawdled some more. And as I did it seemed more and more unfair that I had to be 'afraid' to leave the bathroom. He shouldn't have been able to do that to me. It wasn't just his room, it was OUR room. I had as much right to it as him.

I turned the shower on and ran the water hot, matching my growing frustration. I just couldn't believe him, the turned back, the casual disregard. No other boy would treat me like that; I was hot! The party had proved it! I was awesome, Cindy said it and everyone agreed. So why would he do that to me? I wanted to wipe the memory from my brain, the shame and impotence it elicited, but I couldn't. I couldn't escape him, his supernatural reach breaching the door between us.

I stepped into the shower, and everything was blown away by the soothing feeling of water soaking into my hair, cascading down my shoulders, enveloping me in warmth and washing away his fraught traces with gentle peace. But only for a minute. I realized he didn't just haunt me at school. He had followed me home with every recollection or comparison or lie to my parents. He had tried to ruin my experiences with Jake and Pete by setting an impossible standard. He'd hung over the party; even my rage with Max was partly because of him. He stole my growth, my newly gained power.

I tried to distract myself, tried to stop thinking about him, washed my hair and body carefully, luxuriously. But I couldn't shake how rude he had been. He hadn't even said hello! No 'how was break?' either, didn't even pretend to care before he put a hand in my face and came all over me.

Out of the shower, I dried myself off and began to blow dry my hair, styling it furiously. It was too much to forget, so I leaned in to rage. He had been fucking Natalie again! I didn't know whether to be jealous or even angrier; was she victim or willing participant? The piercings, and his treatment... But the way she had acted, bowed to his instructions... What had happened between them? And his audacity, to fuck her in my bed! His was just across the room!

When my hair was done as best I could, I took a step back and looked at myself, clearing condensation from the mirror. I'd expected to be happy when I finally got to fix my hair, after so long with it hidden. But I couldn't feel satisfaction, only a strong sense of angry tension, balled up inside me begging to hit something. He even ruined that for me. I tried to calm myself by my routines of lotions, spending more time rubbing myself, my baby soft skin. But even that didn't work.

I wasn't done. I wanted to make him sorry, to provoke a response; something, anything. So I went to my cabinet and carefully selected a range of makeup, my only weapons. As I applied foundation, my thoughts drifted back to Natalie. He knew I was jealous of her, that it hurt me when he fucked her. To pierce her nipples, and fuck her in my bed? He had to know my inferiority complex about my chest, it had to be an attack on me.