College Chronicles Ep. 17

Story Info
College Freshman Sami rushes a sorority.
25k words
4.84
8.9k
14

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A brisk wind blew, and I shivered in my stylish coat, pulling the collar tight and wishing I'd sacrificed aesthetic for warmth. But Cindy had said it was non-negotiable, so I was stuck in line outside the SLT house on a cold January evening, with a beautiful but impractical cocktail dress under a thin formal jacket.

And it wasn't just the cold; there was also the boredom. The line was so long, and moving so slowly! Why did Cindy have to be a member of such a popular sorority? I'd been waiting for at least a half hour, maybe more, and I'd already repeated multiple times the cycle of distracting myself with my phone until I couldn't feel my fingers, stuffing them in my pockets so I was warm but unentertained.

I grumbled under my breath as I watched a group of would-be frat boys pass by. I could tell from their shouted conversation and wobbling gaits that they were well pre-gamed and heading to their own rush destinations. It presented fraternity and sorority rush in perfect contrast; a jovial, buoyant group of celebratory boys making their way past the subdued line of girls dressed to the nines and shivering for all our heat.

I couldn't help but think of Jaxx. What was he doing? Had they made it to the frat yet? How hard was he partying? Was he thinking about me?

The group of boys were not so subtly eyeing our line as they passed; one saw me watching and shot an off-balance wink my way, which just made me huff and roll my eyes. Even if the focus of rush week was on bonding with the same gender, there was no limit to a college boy's belief in themselves to get laid. 'Wow, a wink?! Why don't I just jump out of line and suck your dick?' Yeah right.

Really, after my boy-crazy winter break, rush had presented a nice respite from amorous attentions.

*

The morning after our date (maybe he wouldn't call it that, but he can't control my thoughts!) I was similarly satisfied. At first.

I woke up to the warm embrace of a thick snow-white blanket, better rested than ever before. The clear blue endless sky shone through the floor to ceiling windows, just as beautiful as on the previous afternoon. I let myself get lost in it, feeling an unparalleled peace.

It wasn't my imagination, hadn't been a dream. He'd spent the whole day with me, just me. He'd spent money on me, talked to me, defended me, even finally admitted that I was special. He'd made me his princess. And then he had fucked me. God, had he fucked me.

The thought of him was too powerful to resist; I had to look up and over, make sure he was still there, even though I could feel his heat warming the bed. I found him lying on his back, his serious expression almost wise. It was hard to tear my eyes from his handsome face, the slightly furrowed brow and obnoxiously square jaw, but when I did I couldn't hold back an awe-filled expletive.

"Oh fuck..."

Jaxx's ridiculously thick and long cock stood at full mast, flying proudly from his chiseled groin, his ridiculous, v-muscle thing extra prominent at that angle. But who am I kidding; I was fully locked on to his magnificent sword. Every time I saw it, I was amazed. Amazed my memory hadn't exaggerated. Amazed by the creases and wrinkles and veins that gave his phallus such remarkable character. Amazed that it had fit inside of me, that I'd taken his ridiculous cock as deep as I had. Amazed that I'd survived.

And you know what they say; 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...'

I felt stronger. Emboldened. I was his, safe and happy and actually maybe even a little content. His cock twitched slightly as he groaned and shifted slightly, and I had to take it as an invitation. It was only fair, right? Jaxx had treated me so well, shouldn't I go a little bit further? I didn't even realize I was bending over, crawling down the mattress until his cock was so close to my face I could feel its heat and my mouth was watering. God it would feel so good on my cheeks, in my mouth...

But then good sense pierced my horny logic, and I paused, inches from his engorged head and shaft. I could suck his dick anywhere. What I really wanted was to feel him inside me again, sliding deeper and deeper until I was so full I needed to scream. I really wanted to feel his fat head slowly spread my little hole. I really wanted him pump another ridiculous load inside me, fill me so his hot essence leaked out.

It took significant willpower, but I backed away from him and his erect pole, slipping off the foot of the bed without disturbing him. He was a heavy sleeper, and in the light, airy suite I felt especially fey-like; skin glowing with the morning sun and feet producing no sounds as I padded to the bathroom. I hurried through some basic maintenance; peeing, a quick shower with just water and avoiding my hair, brushing my teeth. As I did, my mind wandered. Fey-like, a fairy... Some magical being, elevated from reality but drawn back to earth by obscene and holy desires. Something pulled from the dreams that inspired such a powerful erection. It brought a slight blush to my cheeks, even alone, in my head... I wanted to be his fuck-fairy. Little and fragile and magical and so, so naughty for him.

My eyes locked onto his veiny, hot sword as I crossed the room, lifted myself onto the bed. I'd found a tube of lube in a drawer, and squirted a glob into my hand, no hesitation preventing from taking a firm grip of his tool to spread the gel up and down. I almost got distracted by that; the warmth, the way his skin rolled and his head bobbed as I greased the shaft... But no, I had a purpose. He'd made me his slutty little princess, and I wanted to live up to that role, to pay him back, to press my advantage. I wanted to get him back, to fuck him powerless like he'd fucked me.

Even being a heavy sleeper, I needed to work quickly if I didn't want to wake him before executing. Without pausing for second guesses, I threw a leg across and straddled him, his thick dick rubbing against my butt, blazing hot. He began to shift beneath me, and I didn't hesitate, bracing myself up a little with one hand on his chest, while reaching behind myself with the other to grab his slick cock and guide it to my eager hole.

I don't know if it was mental (the sense of peace and comfort loosening my usually tense muscles) or physical (my ravaged asshole carrying fond memory of his godly cock) or just physics and the natural help of gravity pulling me down... But there was barely a moment of tension before he parted my sphincter and slipped inside of me. As I slid down, I couldn't contain the deep sigh of pleasure that morphed into a long moan, closing my eyes to focus on the myriad rainbows of feeling he inspired inside me.

When I opened them again, I found his piercing grey eyes and superior smirk watching.

"Fuck baby... That's a nice way to wake up."

I giggled, a little ashamed by my own sluttiness but more glad that he approved. It was everything I wanted; compliment, approval, tacit reassurance. It pushed me to lean down and kiss him aggressively, my tongue swirling and wild, trying to overwhelm him for once. But even half asleep, he was way out of my weight class.

One of his hands took hold of the back of my head, and I was trapped, impaled on his cock with no way of leveraging myself off, face pressed against him as his thick tongue pushed into my mouth. I whimpered around it, but for once knew what was happening. I had bit off more than I could chew, pushed my own limit. And he made his point well, a hard teacher.

SLAP

SLAP

"Mmnnwww!!!"

He laid two stinging strokes on my ass cheek, making me bounce on his cock as I cried out around his tongue. But I had nowhere to go, struggled helplessly against him. He was testing me, I had to trust him. So I did, swallowing the fear and giving myself up. Then he bucked, and I squeaked, unprepared for the sudden forceful thrusting that pushed him deeper. He repeated, and again; rudely, forcefully shoving his cock deeper, each pushing another squeal from my lips.

Then in a sudden flash of movement he threw me off him. I spun in air, shrieking out,

"Jaax--!!"

Only to be cut off as he caught me and pushed me into the bed face down. His weight was on me, and his heat and pressure all over sent an electric chill down my spine. He bounced a little, and I realized he was thrusting as his fat cock slid up and down my ass crack, threatening and promising to continue the fucking I'd started.

He was teaching me a lesson. I'd been a fool to think it could go any other way, that I could fuck him. It was obvious; he was always in control, even asleep. And he was going to fuck me to prove it... after I learned.

"Gentle, or rough?"

His breath was so hot in my ear, growled words hungry and urgent. It squeezed another scared whimper from my lips, brain twisting at how quickly the situation had turned. He was patient, waiting- but kept pushing too, with insistent hot breaths in my ear melting me more. And not to mention his cock, rubbing all over my bubble butt. The lesson was deeper than just giving more then I wanted; He was going make me ask for it too. And the worst part was we both knew how I should answer and how I wanted to answer.

I considered 'gentle,' for a few seconds. The idea of slow, soft fucking was tantalizing. Not fucking; love-making. But that was like catching a wild lion and caging it; defiance of nature. And did it even seem so tantalizing? He was born to plow, I'd seen him demonstrate that expertise many times in 001. Not one of his beautiful girls had ever had slow, gentle sex with him. What was the appeal, anyway?

He wouldn't like it, either. Sure, he might keep up his games for a little bit, turn it into some sort of tease of denial. But that would end when he made me beg for it harder. And there was always the possibility he would get bored and push the issue, take what he wanted how he wanted.

Or maybe he'd just get bored of me entirely.

It took a lot of whimpering and squirming, but there was no escape. Worse, my body was betraying my, wriggling turning to ineffective backwards humping, trying to make more contact with his weapon, whines sounding more impatient then tortured. Lesson learned, I gave in.

"...Rough, daddy..."

"Good girl."

Shivers of pleasure rolled down my spine as he crooned the reward in my ear, and then he pulled away, propping himself up with arm rigid as a pillar next to my head. I began to push myself up too, only to be pushed back down by his hand settling on my head, driving me into the mattress. I tried to protest, but between the sheets in my mouth and the sudden re-entry of his dick in my butt, everything escalated too quickly.

"Mmnnnn!!!!"

He plunged into me, smooth stroke transitioning to another, and another, and another and another. He hadn't just been playing; he was being rougher than before, thighs clapping against my ass with every hard thrust. His fingers were so strong and forceful on my skull it almost hurt. But something fucked up about me loved it, loved the pressure and the pain and the lack of choices and the sensations of being held and fucked down.

His legs moved between mine, knees forcing me spread further. It left me wholly exposed, ass pushed up in the air, an arched-back porn starlet. But that only lasted for two strokes, before his vigor and weight drove me flat into the bed. He was pounding me, really fucking the shit out of me; shaking me with each thrust, forcing air from my lips in startled, high pitched noises. But I had no control over that-- every nice stroke scrambled my stupid little brain.

Then the tsunami blindsided me, swelling up from behind and sweeping me away. I clung to the bed as my little clit quivered and shot into the mattress, trying to survive. But he knew how to ride it; grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled my head up so I couldn't muffle my exultations of pain and pleasure. They mingled with the sounds of skin slapping skin, the bed creaking underneath us, and his animal grunts.

"Ohfuck! Ohshit! Oh...! OHmy--... OHMYGOD!!"

He didn't relent, despite my overwhelmed cries for mercy. He fucked me forever, or at least it felt that way; I think I came another two times under his relentless and SO thorough dominance... It was like he'd broken me, each thrust making me cum a little more. By the time he grunted and ground his hips against my rear, I was an exhausted puddle underneath him. But the vibration of his cock in my butt and his hot breath returning to growl in my ear brought me back to life quickly.

"...fucking bitch... fill that... tight ass..."

My response wasn't even thought, just natural reflexive reaction like kicking when a doctor taps your knee.

"Unghh... cum inside meee..."

He kept talking, whispering mean nothings in my ear as he fucked me full of cum, spent himself inside me. I couldn't hear, overwhelmed and flattened into the bed. Even when he pulled out and stroked himself while kneeling on my legs, shot a few final ropes across my ass and back, I just couldn't respond. I'd tried to tame a wild beast, had been taken for a ride instead. And I wasn't complaining, necessarily... But I just wasn't ready for him. I never am.

Eventually he climbed off, and I just lay there dazed and tired as he went to the bathroom. When he returned he woke me with a way-too hard spank to one ass cheek, and sent me to clean off.

*

You can probably tell that even though my dynamic with Jaxx had shifted once more, he was still himself. He teased me the whole morning; through the bathroom door as I dawdled cleaning myself, as I pulled on and paraded around in one of the expensive outfits he'd purchased for me, as we ate brunch in the hotel restaurant, and as we rode the limo back to campus. But I wasn't afraid, could withstand his not-always gentle ribbing, the lecherous winks, that fucking smirk.

Okay, maybe his smirk still got to me.

Thankfully, he knew when enough was enough, and let me go back to 001 to get ready for the second semester, which began the next day.

It was easy to fall back into routines; wake up early, go to classes, text Cindy, meet up with her after my final lesson of the day, return to 001 late. Jaxx and I got along well, a little flirty banter and energizing rush punctuating my routine. And then, on Tuesday of the first week back, rush started.

*

Most schools began rush in the very first week of the school year, but we were Ivy-covered 'special,' so ours started later. In theory, it gives freshman a chance to acclimate to the academic rigor without worrying about Greek social life. In practice, it just meant that fraternities and sororities spent the first semester as extended, subversive publicity campaigns, trying to make as many freshman think their organization was the most popular, hardest partying, and most well-connected. As a result, freshman were very aware of reputations of the different organizations; who had the best off-campus houses, the rich kids, the coke heads, the stoners, and so on.

While rush was usually about getting to know members of the Greek organizations to find your fit, a good half of freshman already knew where they wanted to join. The other rough half of would-be Greek students were driven even more desperate in their pursuit of social belonging, feeling the urgency of seeing peers already friends with older students. It made for a strangely fraught atmosphere, tension between the definitively 'in' and those insecure in finding an organization. And for once in my life, I was on the inside looking out.

The first night of rush was open parties; every house on campus had an event catered by local restaurants, and any freshman (or sophomores, rethinking their first year choices) could show up for food, soda, and chatting with members of prospective organizations. Most of the attendees moved around campus in small groups, stopping at a house to grab some food, chat with two or three members, get a sense for the vibe, then move on and repeat somewhere else. I didn't follow that pattern, no group of friends to visit all the different sororities. Even if I had the friends, I wouldn't have needed the visits; Cindy made it clear that it was Sigma Lambda Tau or bust, and she wouldn't let me bust.

My rush began early afternoon; skipping class, we went for a Mani/Pedi and a stop at her stylist for a touch-up. She had me get a layered look with bangs for the first time in a while. After we left, I couldn't stop looking at myself in any reflective surface, obsessed with how the cute little drapes framed my pretty face. Back at 001, Cindy went through my closet to select my outfit and ended up with a casual little dark orange dress. She did my makeup and selected my accessories as she lectured me on the various personalities of the sorority, the people and topics to avoid. Most of the names sounded familiar at that point, either because I'd met them or heard about them-- it made me even more confident. I was dating Cindy, I knew the girls, I knew the house, and I was HOT. How could anyone turn me down?

For once things played out like I expected. Cindy made me take a shot, then we went to the sorority house together, met at the door by a smiling welcome contingent who squealed at our arrival and brought us in with hugs. One of the girls snapped my picture (for their votes later, she explained in confidence), and shooed me away to the living room. The 'party' was taking place there, though it was more like a meet-and-greet. Sorority sisters rotated in pairs, and individual freshman (or small groups) wandered, picking at tables stocked with chilled sushi and talking with sisters.

It was a bit odd, purposefully ignoring girls I'd seen all over campus in my freshman seminars. But the night was about meeting sisters, and time spent talking to another freshman was time wasted. I felt almost at ease, too. Usually a social situation would have been my worst nightmare, but my comfort with the location and sisters +plus the whole purpose of the gathering) made it actually pleasant. I spent the evening switching between walking around talking to different sisters and just sitting on a couch and watching the social interactions going on all around. At one point I walked up to Kylie (who I'd met on girls' night out) and she waved me away before I could speak.

"Sami! I don't need to talk to you, of COURSE you're in!"

I got similar treatment from a few other girls, almost dismissive in their acceptance; so when Cindy pushed me out the front door in the middle of a long kiss goodbye, I felt pretty good about my chances. Nearly skipping home, bubbling with positive energy, I hoped Jaxx would be in... but he wasn't, so I went to bed and lay awake, tingling with anticipatory energy. Jaxx stumbled in late and loud, but didn't pay any attention to me. I thought about joining him, but wussed out when I considered how drunk he must be. Eventually I fell asleep, and he penetrated my dreams instead.

Sure enough when I woke the next morning, it was to a celebratory email inviting me for night two, and an even more celebratory text from Cindy telling me to meet her for brunch. I'd planned to attend lessons... But fuck that. Why was being judged so fun when it went well? We spent the day together, avoiding the sorority and her sisters; she said she didn't want me to seem desperate.

But I WAS a little desperate, if I'm being honest. Where before I'd found it a bit cult-y, that first party had blown me away; talking to so many beautiful, cool, intelligent, talented girls... and they had all wanted to talk to me, seemed so invested in my joining, so genuinely enthused about getting the know me and sharing experiences and bonding and sisterhood. It was a far cry from anything I was used to-- perfect for the new, improved Sami. I felt like I belonged there, my hopes were up, dreaming about being Cindy's neighbor.