All Comments on 'College Chronicles Ep. 17'

by Smutwriter238

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Frick Frick Frick Frick!!! Yes yes yes yes!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome as always.

I freaking love "boy crazy" Sami, she's flying so high right now, but I see trouble ahead. I only hope the fall is gentle on her.

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you. It was well worth the wait. No notes. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter as always. obsessed with how obsessed Sami is with Jaxx now. Would love to see more of Sami interacting with Jaxx's friend group!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter! I'm still rooting for Cindy and Sami, hope they get some quality time together soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please daddy, more ....

mwm4BNWOmwm4BNWOabout 1 year ago

I want you to know that even though the core theme of your series isn't in my particular wheelhouse, I am absolutely riveted and fully absorbed in the story. I understand how low points in our lives can make creative efforts like this almost insurmountable but your work on this series and the stellar quality of it has inspired me to take up a project that's sat idle for almost a year. Even smut can be inspirational and I hope you continue on with this amazing series.

Also, if you find you have the space for it and get around to Natalie's story as a side project, I am 100% on board. Not a request since I expect you already place enough demands on yourself. Just a letter to Santa from someone who has thoroughly enjoyed your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

RIP, I Started reading these like two/three days ago and now I'm all caught up.

Wasn't a huge fan of the start but kept powering through but it's gotten better and better esp New Year EP, now that Cindy really shows how she cares for Sami. I do hope she gets more confident in Cindy being her GF, as atm it seems a bit one-sided with Cindy being the one who is obsessed with and proud of Sami.

To be honest, don't really care about Jaxx and his bitches (Aurora + Nat now) But it is nice every so often for Sami to get properly dominated by a man.

I love how more self-confident Sami has gotten and hopefully she keeps that up.. maybe she will use the strap-on on someone herself ;) Mary watch out?

Anyway love the series, keep up the fantastic writing! <3

nin_yulinnin_yulinabout 1 year ago

really good story! last one felt like too much arguing between sam and Jax hope they feel smoother from here. love his cindy interaction every time thought! and the new character is such a hit! big love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any update on the next chapter?

latinarita4latinarita4about 1 year ago

Another masterpiece!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmutwriter238@Smutwriter238
"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power." Your comments bring me joy and encourage me to keep writing! If you like a story, let me know. If you don't like something, tell me what I can improve. If you'd like to contact me more personally, shoot ...