College Chronicles Ep. 17 - P.S.

Story Info
College Freshman Sami helps Jaxx celebrate his bid.
7.3k words
4.79
8k
15

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

Thanks for your patience! I have a feeling this one will be controversial, don't take it too seriously! Please enjoy!

Content warning:

Very borderline forced non-con anal. 'Public' humiliation and bullying.

*

When I got back to 001, it was after midnight... But I still beat Jaxx, found myself alone in the silence of our spacious suite.

The pang of disappointment quickly gave way to relief. Thinking about him had set my stomach fluttering, and it didn't get any better inside knowing that he could walk in any second. I definitely wasn't ready for his return, his cold eyes and hot touch.

So I hurried to get my makeup off, then into the shower to clean off the cum dried on my body and hair, to prepare myself for what I wanted him to do. I was quick under stinging hot water, and made a beeline to my hair dryer. I didn't need to be totally styled, just ready for bed.

Clean and mostly dry with Jaxx still absent, I slowed down. What was I worried about? All he could do was what I wanted. I was in control. I'd chosen to go there, instead of to Cindy's. He was going to take me and think it was his choice. And he'd be right; I couldn't dictate how he fucked me. But it was my choice to be there, and even if he didn't know it, I was in control.

The rationalizing helped me calm down, and I settled into a strange mood, still a little drunk, but clear and focused. I wrapped a towel under my arms and strode out of the bathroom, anticipating his return. Still nothing. Over to my wardrobe to choose lingerie and still my frustrated heart. I had options; so many fine, light, silky pieces. It was almost too much...

I turned a looked at his bed, looming from across the room with ominous promise. I would be under the covers. Why did I even need lingerie? It would just be in the way— he would probably tear it off. It was unnecessary.

Decided, I ran back to the bathroom, remembering to brush my teeth. His breath might stink of alcohol, but when he kissed me he would find minty freshness. Then I hit the lights, ditched the towel, and jumped under the covers.

Of his bed.

I didn't think twice. I knew it would give me away, make me fair game. But I would be difficult in other ways; spoiled, impatient, bratty. Ways that would further antagonize his interest.

I pulled his sheets tight around myself, up to my chin, tucking in my sides, making myself a warm little nest. Then, I waited.

*

I must have fallen asleep, because I was in a confused daze hearing his keys turn in the lock, and shot up in startled shock when the door swung open to reveal a rectangle of bright hallway illumination.

He stood there in silhouette, swaying slightly, and I squinted against the light, rubbing at one eye with the back of my hand. After a few seconds, my confusion overcame any vague ambition of surprising him.

"...Jaxx...?"

It seemed to prompt movement, and he swaggered into the room, swinging the door closed behind him and leaving us in darkness. He spoke, and though I couldn't see his expression I knew he wore that awful smirk.

"Hey, pussy."

My stomach did a backflip; something about his ultimately confident, slow way of speaking just triggered me, made me want to get on my knees. But I was already lying down in his bed, and after a second, I remembered my intentions. I was going to fight back.

"Don't fucking call me that!!"

I sat up a little, clutching the covers to myself with tight fists. Fuck him. I wasn't his pussy.

"Shiiit, don't get your panties in a bunch, princess."

Better, if only by a little. That was when I noticed the slurring of his words, realized he was pretty drunk. Of course; a fun night of paintballing or bowling or strippers behind him. Boys were so fucking lucky.

He wasn't blind drunk though, and as both our eyes adjusted he stopped with a slow double-take. I knew he was realizing where I'd gone to bed, and what it meant. I could feel his smirk get wider more than see it; heard it in his smug tone.

"Oh shit. You want some of this dick?"

He grabbed at his crotch as he spoke, and I had to fight my eyes' natural inclination to follow his movement; I knew they might not come back up.

"Ugh! No! Never!"

I had the attitude down, a tone of insulted impatience. But I hadn't thought of an reason, and faltered a little bit trying to follow denial with logic.

"I... I was just... It's fucking cold..."

My eyes had adjusted enough to see his expression, so I caught his eyebrows raising. He seemed genuinely offended by the flimsy excuse.

"... Your bed's not warm?..."

There was nothing to say to that, hole punched in my reasoning. So I flipped it on him.

"You were... F-... Messing with Nat in MY bed!"

He chuckled low and dark, without denial, and began walking towards me, tugging his shirt up and off his head, unzipping his pants and letting them fall to reveal a bulge noticeable even in the dark. Then he was stepping out of the tight underwear, freeing his swinging dick, bigger than the boys I'd been with earlier that night, not even fully erect.

I'd made the right choice.

Right next to his bed, he towered over me. But it wasn't threatening. More mocking and benign. From his smile, I could tell he was thinking up some crude joke involving me being jealous. I cut him off before it could come out.

"Shut up."

"...I didn't say anything."

Infuriating as always; we both knew he'd been about to. He didn't give me time to call him out, vaulting over me in a flash of movement. I cringed into myself, fearful of how powerfully fast he was, his tiger-like agility. But he hardly even made contact, more jostled me as he landed heavily on the bed, diving under the covers with ease. Then he touched me; one arm snaking under and wrapping up, the other reaching over top, both tugging me backwards.

"Ahh!"

I yelped, but he was just pulling me in, moving me to his whims. And he wanted me. He showed that with groping hands on my chest, rolling my nipples between big strong fingers. At the same time I felt his hot breath on my neck, then the wet contact of lips that sent shivers of pleasure down me. He was kissing my neck, and nibbled just a bit, and it felt so good. I hid a groan of pleasure under a protest, though it was less vigorous than the ones before.

"Ohh!-uhmmm... Jaxx... I'm serious! Uff... I'm... Ugh!!"

He might have responded a little— but if he did, it was just a grunt into my skin. Otherwise he kept kissing and biting, kept stroking his hands over me, one staying at a nipple while the other trailed down my flat, toned tummy. Every time his fingertips brushed against me they sent off flares of explosive feeling throughout my body, tingles that warmed me, in every sense.

Then he shifted, and his hot hard tool made contact against the back of my thighs. Fuck. It was so big, so throbbing already, straining against me in attempt to stand fully erect. It was like throwing a wet blanket over my brain; smothering my senses, leaving me slow and stupid and struggling to comprehend anything but his thick erection.

It turned me on how much I turned him on— but even more, how he was touching me. He wasn't forcing himself on me... but I had told him no, and he hadn't listened. And I didn't want him to listen. Just like I'd planned; getting what I wanted by pretending to be totally in his clutches. With that in mind, I started to crumble, admitting (between soft noises of pleasure) I wasn't there just for warmth.

"Mmmm... I... You should... Oohhh... congratulate me..."

I closed my eyes and relaxed, focusing on his hot mouth on my neck, the strong arms wrapped around me, his big hands groping my chest and ass, his thick shaft nearly vibrating with impatience. Eventually he took a break from nibbling on me, though he still sounded distracted and his hands kept wandering.

"Oh yeah?..."

It was hard for him to resist me; halfway through speaking his mouth found my soft skin again, kissing me tenderly. Eventually, he tore himself away to finish the thought.

"...What for?"

I was distracted too; it felt so good, being held and squeezed and felt up and moved about for his whims. The intoxicating promise of the poking from his thick cock kept my mind pinging between sensory inputs, made it so hard to speak.

"I... Mmmm... I got in... into Sig..."

He didn't interrupt the touching and stroking and licking to react, not caring or unsurprised.

"Congratulations... Now you're a sorostitute...."

I hadn't heard the word before; even in my addled state I could tell what it was a portmanteau of. I didn't like it, but I couldn't respond, too focused on his hot appendages rubbing my body. I was so ready my insides were on fire— I wanted him no matter how rude or dangerous he was.

He knew it, or had reached the limits of his own patience. The hand reaching over me gave a last pinch to a delicate nipple, prompting a hiss of pain and pleasure squeezing out between my lips. Then he stroked down, over my abs and along the curve of my hips. I didn't even realize where it was at first, until he pushed a thick hand between my thighs, finding my tiny clit for a gentle pinch.

"Owwuhhhh, Jaaaaxxx..."

He didn't respond to my moan, ignoring my pain and pleasure, focused on something else. His hand slipped away and around; I tried to grab his arm but I was so distracted and he was so strong and my hold broke easily. But he wasn't leaving, just attacking from another angle, pushing between my thighs from behind.

I tensed for another mean pinch, but his design was different. Instead of an attack, he grabbed my inner thigh and lifted my leg into the air, spreading me wide under tented sheets. It freed his big, incredibly hot cock to erect itself up against my groin, between my legs, so long it probably stuck out the other side, so close to my desperate little hole.

I gasped at the contact, and the noise turned into a growling moan from deep inside in my darkest places. I wanted him so badly, didn't care if he knew or what he thought. He knew what I was thinking and feeling, knew everything, and took pleasure in taunting me with that knowledge. He sawed his phallus along my sensitive private place, gratuitous and obnoxious, still kissing my neck and nibbling my earlobe and groping my chest and breathing hot breaths on my soft vulnerable skin and totally overwhelming me. Words slipped out of my mouth in purrs and groans.

"Ohhh... Ughhh... Fuckmee!!"

I didn't care how he did it, if he was rough or gentle, fast or slow. I just wanted him to take me and use me, the attention I deserved. I wanted him to make me a little slut.

I'd been a slut already that night, but it was different. I'd been trying to be a slut with Mary and Dane and Eric; working to seduce them. I'd wanted to lure them to depravity so I could feel a vicarious thrill, watch their faces as they struggled to comprehend how they'd ended up in such a delicious sexual situation. I'd been the puppet master, watching them dance. And though hot, it had responsibility; cares. Letting Jaxx make me a slut? All I had to worry about was surviving, holding on for dear life as he took everything.

Of course, just being around Cindy made me a little slut, effortlessly. But I didn't want to think about her right then, and luckily, Jaxx was responding to my plea with a dark chuckle.

"Where's the please? Don't get rude..."

Reprimanding words, but his tone said he wasn't mad about it. I eagerly humped back at him in place of the magic word; rubbing against his cock as much as I could with a leg in the air. Then he let me go, and I closed around his stiff pole, shuddering at the raw heat and obscene friction between my thighs.

"No. Spread, bitch."

His hand had returned behind my thigh again, and this time he lifted me with his forearm and elbow as his hand spread the cool liquid feeling of lube over his cock and my ass. I shuddered again at the feeling, what it meant, and his harsh, mean demands. They turned me on more; why was I such a whore for him when he treated me like one?

No time for thinking. His hand was on one ass cheek, spreading me wide so he could line up with my delicate little hole. I shuddered again as the fat head made contact with that puckered entrance, whole body wiggling uncontrollably. I could barely focus, but managed to finally say what he wanted.

"Unghhh... Puhleease..."

He didn't answer in words; just the movement of his cock, lining up against my back door, ready to batter me down. And I wanted him to— tried to control my breathing, but I was just too revved up, nearly panting in heat at the promise of his blazing hot poker. He responded to my urgency, thrusting his fat head inside. Even with all my expectation, I wasn't ready for what I wanted and yelped at the sharp pain of his thick intrusion.

"Ohmygah-!!"

The hand underneath me reached up, and my protest was interrupted by fingers stuffed into my mouth. I sucked on them, naturally; he was all I could think about, not him but his magnificent cock, so fucking big in my butt... And only his tip! He was in me at both ends, and while he held his cock still, fingers began to push in and out between my lips as he spoke hot slow words.

"Fuuuck, you're tight... Chill out, baby..."

He was growling, low and rumbly like thunder in the distance. But it was right in my ear and every syllable came out of his mouth scorching, tightened my stressed muscles, winding my body like a spring. I didn't know what to do, how to relax— his fat cock was pushing in my ass and his hand was in my mouth and I just couldn't take control! I whimpered helplessly, and he pulled his hand out; wet fingers began to play with my sensitive nipple, and his hot voice buzzed, talking me through.

"Re-laaax... Breathe.."

I gasped, filling my lungs with air. I hadn't realized, but I'd been nearly hyperventilating, too charged with nerves and desire and apprehension and guilt and fear. But he'd broken that fit, and I calmed, breathing slowly and deeply, closing my eyes and resetting, enjoying his light kisses on my neck.

Then I felt the unmistakable rough, wet surface of his tongue, stretching out along my cheek and running up it. He fucking licked me!

"Ohhhh..."

It was over the line, outright gross— but something about it felt so good, so wrong and so right. All I could do was moan. It was domination, but not with his usual violence. A lick that said 'You're mine, and I'll do what I want.' And then he did, thrusting his absurd sword deeper.

I'd nearly forgotten about it, even lodged in my asshole; testament to his efforts at distracting me. With the movement, it came roaring back to the forefront of my attention. He was rearranging my insides, incredible cock making agonizingly slow progress. I could only squeeze his arm, kick my feet, pretend to try to escape the invasion of my butt. But I wasn't going anywhere, and despite the discomfort I didn't want to anyway.

"Ohhhhffuuughhh!!"

Because along with discomfort came pleasure. His cock pressed every button I had, reminded me of old ones and discovered new. I flailed uncontrollably, may have been saying words, or just making grunted, clipped noises. It had only been a few days since had taken me in his penthouse in the sky, but it felt like my body was being rediscovered by his phallic wonder; reestablishing the trail he'd already blazed in me. And that trail was elevating me to heaven, pushing me beyond the physical world. His cock kept sinking in, deeper and deeper, and I couldn't believe there was more of it. I already felt so full, stuffed and spread by him. I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

And then he stopped, though the sensations of my anal occupation didn't. They just settled; not going away, but not destroying my mind like when he was actively penetrating me. I was breathing slow, but hard, deep, ragged breaths. My hands had vice grips around bunches of sheets. I was just about to release my hold, but he shifted slightly and I squeezed even harder instead. He stopped again and I waited; eyes closed, tensed all over, just praying he'd take mercy on me.

A second turned into ten, and nothing happened. No hands on my face or body, no pulling back out, not even any teasing. I cracked my eyes opening, wondering if somehow I'd died. But no, still in our room, in his bed, with my butt full of his cock. The sensation had become a dull, pleasurable buzz, and I wondered maybe if I was in heaven already.

"Ready?"

His voice rumbled in my ear, and I realized if I was in heaven, it was a very twisted version. But I nodded anyway; if heaven meant no Jaxx, I didn't want to be there. I wanted to be in his bed, with him, to let him have and use me.

Though he could have been cruel, he was gentle to start, sliding his cock out slow, pausing to let me calm down when that strange feeling made me panic and clench down around him. He cooed in my ear, and although I couldn't focus on his words I liked the sound, his tone comforting (as much as he could be). Before I knew it, his cock was pushing back into me, deeper, filling me. Then out, then in, and out, in, until he established a rhythm, and I was punctuating his thrusts with little gasps and chirps, and we were fucking, he was fucking me.

I was comfortable, or at least not as stressed as before, a little... Looser. I could let go of the sheets, put my hand back and grab him. It was bracing against him, pushing him away, pulling him to me, all at once. Outside in the real world it was cold and harsh and terrible; I had to lie everywhere, to everyone. But with Jaxx, under the covers, his hands on me and his cock in me, our heavy breaths merged and everything was warm and pulsing and urgent and primal basic truth. I gave up all my agency, all my fear and hope, for him to do with my as he pleased. He was taking me, making me his little bitch, and it was okay. More than okay, it was natural; dominator and dominated— my daddy, his good girl.

And then, like always, the real world intruded.

BANG BANG BANG

"Yo! X! Open up!"

The hard knocks on the door and harsh voice made me jump and clench up again, stifling a shriek of surprise. Even Jaxx jolted, focused on the act, confused who would be knocking that late at night. We froze entwined, as if we were caught. But in a second, he regained his usual bearing.

"One sec."

He was talking to me, moving before I could process the words. When I did, he had already pulled out, leaving me unspeakably empty. He was so fast; out from the covers, over me, out of bed. Before I could whine after him, he was already stepping over to the door.

"Jaaxxx, waaaait!!"

My voice was quiet, and little, and sounded as confident as I felt telling Jaxx to do anything. It was easy to ignore, I couldn't blame him as he swung the door open with casual nonchalance.

"'Sup?"

"Yo— what the fuck!"

"Woaaahh, bro!"

"Ay what the FUCK dawg?"

"Jesus Christ!"

"Goddamn, kid's fuckin' STRAPPED!"

He must have known who it was, given opening the door totally nude, cock erect and glistening with evidence of fucking. He had neglected to tell me, obviously, but even that late and pretty drunk, I could put together the clues that it was his fraternity-to-be, giving some kind of bid of their own. Nearly half of them (and they were a big frat!) packed into the tiny little hallway leading to our door. Which Jaxx had opened. And though I wasn't immediately obvious, the beds weren't impossible to see from the threshold. I pulled the covers tight, covering everything up to my neck but still shivering at sudden chilling thoughts. I didn't want such a big gang of guys to see me, especially like that...

But they hadn't noticed, focused on Jaxx's aggressive nudity, which earned the chorus of complaints and shouts. He didn't make a move to cover or hide himself, unabashed in the doorway, naked body the only thing between them and me.