College Chronicles Ep. 17 - P.S.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need something?"

He was so calm and collected, so incredibly self assured. It would have been impressive, if I didn't know it as so infuriating to put up with. Even more so when I considered my experience with pledging; there was no way Jaxx knew every guy standing outside our door. And he was still there, stark nude, facing them down, making them feel like they were the ones out of place.

"Bro put that fucking thing away!"

"Is that a third fucking leg?"

"Fuck dude, you're gonna poke someone's eye out!"

The shouts of dismay quickly morphed into jibes; there was nothing a group of drunk guys couldn't laugh at, even a peer's prodigious appendage. Then some of the few braincells still working out in the hall must have clicked together, and a question rose above the general chatter and laughter.

"YO... You smashing, bro??"

The chatter slowed to a stop, leaving a second of silence as the whole group realized that I was there. In that silence I had a feeling like the earth suddenly reversed direction, or a lightning bolt was about to strike me. Just a razor sharp, sudden intensity in the air, charged with latent threat. Jaxx might have said something, or maybe motioned. He probably just smirked. A head craned to look past him into the room, and though I couldn't see the face against the blinding bright lights of the hallway, I could tell that he'd spotted me.

"Awwwww SHIIIIIIIIT!!"

"This kid PULLS!!"

"Myyy guy!"

"He fucking fucks!"

The congratulations were louder than the complaints, growing as I could see boys further away, craning their necks to get a look. I pulled the covers even tighter, burying down into the bes, hiding as much as I could. I could feel my face flushing, so red hot they could see me even in the dark. What the fuck was he doing? Why was he doing it to me?

And as they calmed again, another voice rung out, and my blood ran cold.

"Don't let us stop you!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Get back in there dawg!"

"Fuck her right in the pussy!"

Laughter and more egging on followed the voice's initiative. They couldn't be suggesting... He wouldn't... But after a second, Jaxx's shoulders shrugged, and then he turned and walked back towards the bed, cock still hard and swinging.

My eyes had adjusted to the light from the hallway, so I couldn't see his face very well, not enough for his expression. But I didn't even look, my attention commanded by the frat boys who streamed in through the open doorway behind him. They were almost all tall and wide— not with fat, but muscle. I remembered him mentioning something about a 'football frat'... It only occurred to me then, as they became a crowd, how intimidating it was be to be in a room full of football players. Especially when I was in such a vulnerable, exposed position; only the thin fabrics of sheet and blanket separating them from my naked body, my shameful secret.

He had reached the side of the bed, once more smoothly vaulting on and over me, ripping the covers up from the side to dive into my nest. Thankfully, he closed it after, pulling the covers back snug around both of us. I hardly noticed, because his new brothers had come close and had lots to say.

"Got Dayum! Bitch fine as hell!"

"Dude this room is huge!"

"Check the fuckin dimepiece!"

"Fuck! This kid PULLS."

Thankfully, the last in had closed the door, but someone had turned on the lights, and so they all got a good look at my face. I was going redder and redder under their eyes, could feel it in the heat of my face; the squeak of surprise I let out when Jaxx maneuvered his rock hard cock to slide up between my ass made them all laugh at me, which only drove me even more flushed.

"Oh she loves it!"

"Give that bitch some dick!"

"Seriously, how do you get a room this big as a freshman??"

"Fuck yeah baby, get ready for that horsecock!"

"Yo, that's his pledge name! Horsecock!"

I'd gone mute, stunned by the sudden turn of events to pure horror. But something about the frat boys saying I enjoyed it helped me find my voice, quiet and small and pathetic as it was. I could barely even hear myself, over their shouts and jibes and jokes, but it was really only for the Jaxx, anyway.

"Ohmygod... Jaxx... Noooooooo..."

He didn't hear, or wasn't listening, and while I complained lined his cock back up with my asshole, still loose and desperate for his thick return. He wasn't going to disappoint, and forced his broad head back inside me, turning my pleas into another squeal of pleasure and pain and fear and humiliation.

"Oh shit, listen to that!"

"Horny little freshman bitch!"

"What a fucking slut!"

"Horsecock! Horsecock! Horsecock!"

"Nah bro, that shit's too good."

It was too much, being penetrated with such a vocal, judgemental, immature audience. And his cock felt too damn good! How could I like it, in front of so many guys, against my will?? But the violation, the wrongness heightened my experience; he gripped my hip to hold me in place, and began thrusting, fucking me right away, striking chords in my mind to set off explosions. I squirmed on him in a fit of pure pleasure, and couldn't stop my sounds, as hard as I tried to hold them back.

"Oh!... Ah!... Anh!..."

I pulled the sheet up so it covered my face, so I could hide... It was better than nothing, even if it was flimsy protection. Then Jaxx's hands gently tugged at my fingers, trying to loosen my grip. I resisted, knowing that if he really wanted to do it there was no contest between our strength, but refusing anyway. After a few seconds he gave up on my hands, and a slight chuckle gave his attitude away as he tried a few gentle tugs at the sheet. I still refused to relinquish my hold; if anything, tightened as he pushed deeper inside my ass, biting down on cloth to stifle more embarrassing noises. The fucking asshole laughed again, explaining me to his new friends.

"She's shy."

"Doesn't matter. We gotta go anyway."

There were some noises, underneath various whistles and grunts and curses from the circled frat boys. It was so hard to focus on anything but the big dick plundering my secret chamber, his fingers digging into my skin, the feeling when he pulled out and stretched my sensitive hole with his flared head. How was he still talking to people? Didn't it feel good for him? Why wasn't he as ridiculously incapacitated as I was?

Then there was a distinct clink of glass on glass, and his hand left my hip to receive something, resting his forearm on my shoulder, still thrusting but a little slower.

"X, this is your official bid! Drink up, you're a Delta Iota Kappa Man!"

I peeked out from a fold in the sheet, and could see his hands holding a shot glass full of brown liquid. Without hesitation he lifted and knocked it back, downing the symbolic alcohol as confidently as he did everything else, still fucking me at the same time.

"Fuck yeah man!"

"He's our fucking BOYYY!!"

"Delta I-K! Delta I-K!"

"Haha, holy shit!!!"

Something about Jaxx taking the shot, while inside me rubbing spots only he could, surrounded by those rude, drunk frat boys... It tipped me over the edge. I could feel it welling up inside me, like the sudden visible withdrawal of the ocean before a tsunami. I tried to fight it, tried to resist, push it back down. But it was useless, and the sensation rose and rose through through me, waves triggered by each jump and kick and stab of his fat weapon. It took over my body, shaking me from the inside out, controlling my muscles in their spasming fits. I closed my eyes and held on to something for dear life as my clit twitched and I groaned or cried or screamed or prayed.

"AHHHHHH!!"

"Yo, did she just fucking squirt?!"

"What the fuck!"

"Look at her feet! He's got her shaking!"

"He fucking made her squirt! Look at that shit!"

"That's so fucking hot bro..."

My weak, watery cum soaked the sheet at my crotch, luckily passing as a girl's orgasm. It was better than them identifying the truth, but only by a little; if it was possible to die of embarrassment, I would have right then. I was also riding the lightning of Jaxx's cock though, unable to express my objections through the obvious joy he was delivering upon me. I couldn't tell if it was more hot than humiliating, or the other way around.

"THAT'S a fucking pledge name!"

"What?"

"Squirt!"

"Oh, fuck yeah!"

"Squirt! Squirt! Squirt! SQUIRT! SQUIRT! SQUIRT!!"

More and more of the boys jumped into the impromptu chant, into every single one was shouting the word. Jaxx wasn't done though, and might not even have heard them, focused on plowing me with his big dick, grunting in pleasure with each thrust. Despite the circumstances, how awful the boys were, how horrible Jaxx was... It was so good to know Jaxx was more focused on me than them. I commanded his attention, in the middle of being given a bid. I'd squeezed around him when he fucked the cum out of me, and I swear every ridge of his handsome cock rubbed a new emotion out of my girly little butthole. I knew he was feeling the same way, just from his gruff grunts in my ear.

The chant eventually trailed off, all the boys just watching Jaxx fuck me (I assumed, hiding under the sheet trying to muffle the noises jolting from my mouth). My hiding might have made them lose interest, as well as a more sober brother reminding of their purpose.

"...Alright, let's fucking go! More fucking pledge scum to bid, you sick fucks!"

Mutters, but no outright contradiction. Even for drunk frat boys, watching a hot girl get fucked without seeing her was only so interesting. I could hear then making their way over to the door, voices receding as they filed out into the hallway. Then we were left in silence and alone.

I thought.

I pulled down the sheet from over my face to find the lights still on, door still open, and one last frat boy standing before us. But he didn't look like a boy. More of a man. He was tall; as tall as Jaxx, with a similar broad build and intimidating physique. His face was clean shaven and almost too perfectly good looking, a celebrity quality like Brad Pitt or George Cluny, that indefinable it-factor. His green eyes were sharp with a chill that cut to the bone. I was stunned as he stepped forward, fingers stroked my cheek, thumb grazed my lips. When he slipped it in my mouth, I couldn't do anything but suck, locked to his attention, jolting with each of Jaxx's thrusts. Too shocked to make a noise, I could only breathe hard around his digit... it was easy to understand his word, though I was having a hard time thinking.

"Cute."

The man's warm voice didn't fool me, against those frozen eyes, glimmering with light that promised danger. But evidently it was all he had to say, and he left, turning off the light and closing the door authoritatively behind him, leaving us alone in the dark once more.

Jaxx stopped for a moment, and I did too, trying to wrangle control of myself. I was still trembling, and unsure if it was fear of the boys, aftershocks of orgasm, or just my muscles tensed to their absolute tightest. I couldn't quite convince myself what had happened was real. It almost felt like a dream, aside from the very real throbbing intrusion of Jaxx's cock in my butt. All those boys had seen me get fucked, watched me cum... It was so wrong, so scary; with them gone, it started to sink in how close to disaster I'd been. What if one of the boys had been more curious and forward? Jaxx wouldn't let them touch me, I think... But if one of the boys had reached out to grab the sheet, or part of me... Jaxx wouldn't have been able to stop him in time, and I would have been exposed, displayed irrevocably. The story would have spread around campus, my shame a public commodity.

But that was already going to happen, I realized with a chill. No way those drunk, horny boys weren't already texting their friends about the crazy shit that had happened while giving out bids. A second chill ran down my spine when I realized they might have taken pictures or video. I was covered, but did it really matter? They knew it was Jaxx, and it was only a small jump to consider the people he spent time with. Though maybe for once, Jaxx's wandering eye would be useful in muddying the field...

All that flew around my head like whizzing bullets of worry. Then the sheet was ripped violently out of my hands, and all worry with it. Before I had time to process or protest, Jaxx was pushing an arm between me and the bed, another over me. He ground his cock into me, and I was powerless to stop his hands tracing down my legs. In a fluid motion, he pulled me off my side. His big powerful hands took hold on my thighs, just below my knees, and pulled my legs up to my stomach, then out to the sides. Suddenly I was on my back on top, spread open, helplessly impaled on his cock. As quickly as he'd moved, he stopped, only to wiggle his cock a little. At that new angle he pushed deeper and I couldn't hold back a loud groan of pleasure, worn down after pretending too long his cock wasn't life-changing.

"Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk!"

"Like that, bitch?"

Jaxx's breath was hot with passion and desire and a strange tightness that almost sounded like anger, that gave his words a spiteful venom as they slithered in my ear. Why did he sound so intense?

"...You like getting fucked in front of the boys?"

"Ohhnnnnoooooo..."

He continued, not wanting or listening to my half-answer. I wasn't able to give more than half anyway, especially as he resumed thrusting, forcing that thick horsecock into my depths. Between the rapturous pleasure, instinctive fear, bewildered confusion, and overall shell-shock of the entire night, I was barely there. He was so deep, so quick, so smooth... Every time he nearly pulled out his big ridged head tugged at the tight edges of my sphincter, setting off flares of white in my brain. Then when he plunged all the way in, it set off a fireworks finale in red and pink.

"You loved it. Unffhh..."

He trailed off into a sigh of obvious pleasure, shifting his grip a little. He didn't slow down, and for a second my whole world was explosions behind my eyes, the sound of his ragged breaths, and the feeling of his cock destroying my mind.

"...Fuck this ass is niice. The boys gonna love you... You know what a train is, baby?"

I would have complained, or denied, or objected... but all I could do was drool as he fucked me senseless.

"Buuuuhhhh..."

"Fuck yeah you do... Uunnngh..."

He grunted obnoxiously in my ear, and his hands tugged me a little wider, straining the inside of my thighs but letting him even deeper as he pounded my ass.

"You wanna be a gangbang slut? Little fucking cum dumpster?"

"Ohfuck!"

Those horrible, offensive, dirty names struck a chord inside me, and I shivered again, squeezing around his thickness, bucking against his iron grasp. And he moaned, noticing the impact of his words; my mind melted for second time, and he grunted in my ear with irresistible authority.

"Cum on that dick you fucking slut..."

He spoke, and it triggered me; an almost impossibly quick repetition of the pleasure he had forced into me what felt like a minute earlier. It was so intense that joy merged with discomfort as my pathetic little nub twitched and spasmed with the rest of my body. I squeezed even tighter and called out for mercy.

"MmmmmoohhhhhhhJaaaaaaxxxx!!"

"Oh SHIT... that's tight..."

His words took on a sudden tight quality of their own, and I could tell he was close. That sound, the harsh intensity of his pleasure, elevated my own. My tight little ass was making his god-like figure powerless in euphoria. I was giving him his own spasms, thrusts frantic and rough and so SO good; even better because they were mine.

"Fuuck... Fuck! Unghhh..."

He ground against me, his cock buried deep, and with that final guttural noise his insane member kicked, twitching and throbbing inside me as he groaned in my ear.

"Ungghh... Fuuuck..."

He was pumping his hot load inside me, filling me up even more. After a few seconds I could feel it leaking out of my stuffed ass around his cock. His slowing thrusts let the slapping of skin on skin be replaced with the wet squelching sound of a creampied pussy getting fucked. MY creampied pussy. I don't know what came over me... I think for a second I was full-on in love with him, enchanted by the incredible domination of being bred. The way I spoke was unstoppable, unfiltered, and dripping with drunk-sounding infatuation.

"Mmmmmmdaaaadddyyyyy..."

It was almost embarrassing, but I was so flushed with passion I didn't notice any more heat of humiliation. Jaxx probably didn't even register it, huffing and puffing with the effort of finishing in me. He slowed and slowed and slowed, until he was buried in me and I was just sitting on him, helpless and very happy.

Then he let go of my legs, which fell numbly to his sides, so I was awkwardly straddling him, impaled on his still-hard cock.

"Holy shit..."

Regaining some control, he took a hold of each cheek of my ass and lifted me off. I was too overwhelmed to complain or resist, but when he pulled all the way out, my eyes shot open at the sudden absence, and the embarrassing feeling of his cum dripping out of my much looser asshole. Luckily, another curse cloaked my moan.

"Noooohhh..."

"—FUCK, Sami..."

He released me to one side, and I half-rolled, half-fell off of him, grimacing at the burn of my leg muscles as I finally regained control of my body.

"...God-DAMN..."

He stood next to the bed, and I took a bit to look up, clutching the sheets but not pulling them over me, dazed and helpless and scared of what had happened, what he would do next.

"You're something else..."

He had a sort of... I don't know how to describe his expression. Goofy? It didn't make any sense on his handsome, serious face, but it was his version of it. Almost as dazed as I felt. For a moment we paused and just watched each other— both of us a little in awe, I think. His usually chilly eyes were glowing with silvery brightness that made me melt, even more than I already was. HE was something else.

Then, inexplicably, it was all ruined. His lip wrinkled, and before I knew what happened he was wearing that despicable fucking smirk, and his intense eyes had gone cold and flat like a shark's. He spoke, and it was with venom that made me cringe into the bed.

"Filthy little slut. You got my sheets dirty."

Just like that he spun and swaggered off towards the bathroom, big cock swinging back and forth with each step. I looked after him, mouth hanging open with shock and indignation and frustration.

There were no words that could convey how I felt. What was it called when infatuation and rage and pain and melancholy and disappointment and desperate, hopeless longing combined like a whirling maelstrom in your gut? I wanted to shout after him, even chase... But it was too late, and I was too weak, and I wouldn't have known what to say. So I stayed in his bed, slowly pulling the covers around me as my body began to cool down from our exertions.

He had fucked me so hard... I could feel his phantom touch on me, like his fingertips had seared their presence into my skin, like his cock had burned an impression inside me. And he had fucked me in front of his fraternity, his new friends. What sort of impression would that leave? Had they seen me? Had they taken pictures with my face? And it was just so hard to focus, I felt so floaty and drunk and high. Could I still be drunk and high? I didn't even know what time it was.

I was caught between everything; awake and sleep, sober and drunk, satisfied and horrified. Worse, my loopiness had me going in circles of worry and trying to push it away, fears leading to conscious attempts at distraction leading back to my fears.