College Chronicles Ep. 17 - P.S.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he was back in front of me, his cock less erect and still impressive. He didn't speak, and I couldn't look at his face. But his return was enough to understand; I slipped out of the bed and tried to slink away, only to feel more like I was waddling as my aching muscles complained.

In the bathroom, out of his presence, it was like something flipped, and I was suddenly too tired to worry or even think. I went through motions; cleaning myself up, getting ready for bed, again.

When I came out of the bathroom, I felt like the walking dead, stumbling along with soft groans of pain at the soreness in my lower body. Despite his complaint, he had resettled in his bed, lying on his back. I hesitated for a moment, but considering the events of the night, the decision was easy. I slipped silently into my own bed, turning to face the wall, avoidance and denial and rebellion against him. If he noticed, he didn't say anything, and I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit pillow.