College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside Letter's General Store, Rachel Letter was galloping hard on Jim Heller, throwing her nubile body against his more aged frame until finally he gave out a full scream and erupted into her hole just like she'd asked, just as she'd demanded, continuing to ride until his legs were twitching and his balls had not just drained into her but started dripping onto the floor of her father's store.

In the back of the store Lizzie Letter barked out a series of cries as Robbie brought her to her second orgasm. His face was turning red, sweat coating him, doing everything he could to hold back as he fucked Hank Letter's wife while two young women licked and rubbed and pressed at him and the adulteress he was balls-deep inside of. His mouth was wide open, his whole body clenching, his heart racing as he blew his load into Hank's wife. As the aneurysm burst in his head, making him the first victim of Stradlin's strangest event in recorded history, there was nothing but pleasure filling his body from cock to head to toes. His body's convulsions as he had an orgasm worth dying for were enough to give Lizzie her third orgasm of the day, one so strong that even after she realized what had happened to Robbie Cobb her only regret was that he couldn't give her a fourth.

Hank took was holding his woman's neck now, pressing her down on the mailbox with one hand while holding her hips in place with the other, the old metal box rattling in its bolts as he strained every physical, mental, and moral fiber to use his woman's body to gorge himself on the pleasures it had to offer.

And Rebecca still stood chastely on the sidewalk, looking directly back at Hank as he briefly looked up at her, directly into the eyes of the last person in Stradlin who seemed to have resisted the enticements of the gathering of girls that had crossed the cornfield to be there that day.

One by one every citizen of Stradlin got off at the behest of the mysterious women who had suddenly arrived in their town.

After Hank took his turn, filling the woman who had been sent to him with the biggest load of cum he could ever remember busting since the day he'd had his first orgasm jerking off in his family's old cornfield, he pulled out and watched his jizz flow out of the teen woman in a thick, white wave.

She turned around, catching some of it in her hand before it could hit the sidewalk. His head swam as he watched her swipe his cum up from her pussy and across the belly that had so tantalized him earlier. His cock twitched again, one last drop falling out as he watched her belly begin to shine with his seed.

He looked up from this magnificent sight just in time to see the two girls with Sheriff Polk hit him across the head, knocking him out and sending him tumbling to the sidewalk.

"What the hell?" Hank managed to say one last time before his girl, her body coated in his jizz, leapt at him, and suddenly his world went dark.

By that night, everyone in Stradlin had been satisfied.

By that night, everyone in Stradlin had been taken.

12