College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah orgasmed before he was empty, and he watched with guilty excitement as Mallory jerked him for just a few seconds more after he was finished.

I'm not going to make it out of this godforsaken place unscathed, he thought to himself as his last drops hit the dirt and Sarah, panting, stumbled back towards the farmhouse to shower. If I make it out at all.

The women encircling him resumed leading him toward the cornfield and the wooden structure waiting for him there.

* * *

Rebecca stood on the back porch of her house as Sarah hurried by, nodding at the dazedly smiling woman as she slipped into the kitchen. A moment later, the Outlander man was led out from behind the barn and toward the Altar, a dazed look in his wandering eyes as he crossed the yard. He was still hard, probably had been for hours without a bit of the pain that he would normally have experienced were he not in the corn's revel embrace.

Not so hard or large as it might be, Rebecca thought with a frown, glancing at Mallory as she herded the group in the direction of the Altar. Mallory was looking back at her for a moment before turning her gaze away. There is vengeance in her heart.

Her passion is great. Her pride matches her lust. I would taste her flesh.

Rebecca frowned. She has been of great service to our cause.

She will be of great service to My need.

Rebecca's frown deepened, watching the back of Mallory's red head as she guided the Outlander away. Forgive me, Mother, but I think I need her strong hand to aid me.

Rebecca's frown shifted on her face as she felt the double pressures against her spirit, one from her thoughts and one from her womb, pushing inward against the precautionary totem that had been buried in her for...

months it's been months imagine the pleasures imagine what you're missing imagine the madness imagine the passionate fury of the Reverie imagine Me inside you imagine Me tasting you imagine Me imagine Me imagine Me Me Me ME

Rebecca snatched her hand away from where it had strayed to the inner curve of her thigh, gripping the railing in front of her and gasping as she willed away the desires of She Who Loves Behind the Rows. Her nipples were hard and the sensation of her rough dress rubbing against them was vaguely, distantly pleasurable. It was the closest She had come to breaking through the totem, and Rebecca's stomach dropped as she recognized what had nearly happened.

I will bring Mallory to you, Rebecca reassured, watching the familiar nude body of her companion sternly from across the yard as Mallory monitored the process of strapping the Outlander to the Altar. She has been taking a bit too much... responsibility over things lately....

There were no further thoughts provided to her, and Rebecca quickly steadied herself once more on the back porch. As she watched, the Outlander was quickly bound to the Altar. Women were beginning to gather in the yard, some standing together to kiss and touch each other, some intertwined with one another in the grass, Mallory sitting at the foot of the Altar with her back pressed against the very watchful man's legs while the redhead wrapped her thighs around another woman's head to indulge in more pleasure while they all awaited Rebecca's arrival to initiate the night's offering to She Who Loves Behind the Rows.

Soon She will be strong enough to exit the fields, Rebecca reassured herself. Soon She will take my hand and we will walk the Earth, sowing the love that She has foreseen.

Rebecca took a deep breath, then stepped down from the porch and began to pass through the huddled collections of young women pleasuring each other in her backyard, approaching the wooden, X-shaped Altar that faced the corn. She stepped around the Altar and found the Outlander's cock waiting for her, hard and ready at face level in the fading daylight.

Reaching up with one hand, Rebecca took a firm hold on that erection and said, "We offer the pleasure within this rod to She Who Loves Behind the Rows. We offer the pleasure within this man to the pleasures of the world. We offer the pleasure within our bodies to ready this sacrifice for the satisfaction of our Mother."

From behind the Altar, dozens of women responded, "We offer the pleasure within our bodies."

Beneath Rebecca's grasp, the Outlander struggled weakly to turn and see the still-growing crowd behind him. He quickly turned back when Rebecca leaned forward and placed his cock in her mouth. With it buried as deep as her throat would allow, Rebecca spoke once more, praying into the cock that filled her mouth, vibrating it gently with her words: "I offer the pleasure within my body."

She moved away from the throbbing cock and said loudly to the gathered congregation: "All may step forward and pour their pleasures into this gift to our Mother."

Behind Brett, all the nude women enthralled to this peculiar cult goddess began to line up.

And in front of Brett, from deep in the field, he was almost sure of it, there came a lusty moan that seemed to rise from the Earth itself, a moan that shook the corn as far as his eyes could see.

12