College Crush Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Lara, you like that you little freak. You love that people can see you giving your big black cock a workout. How you can handle it. Admit it, admit it that it turns you on to know people may be watching you fuck my big cock?"

I was never spoken to like that in bed, neither did I ever think I wanted to be. But his words light a molten fire within me that I am not sure would ever be extinguished.

I screamed out to his taunts. "Fuck Troy, yes yes I love your big cock. I feel so full with you in me. You are making me feel so alive, so freaky. Please keep fucking me."

I never talked like that before. But this black stud turned me into someone I did not even know lived within me. A starved sexual animal seemed to be awaking within me.

He walked over to the corner of the bed and placed me down on it. Never taking his big tool out of me.

He took off his shirt and revealed his beautiful body to me. He was so muscular and hot, just looking at him got me hotter then I could remember in a long time. I wanted this so bad.

He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs in a V shape and continued to penetrate me with his weapon. Each thrust felt like he was taking the breath out of me.

Like he stated about his mates, we were fucking. What we did was not love making. I really liked it also. My husband made love to me, and he did it well. He always made me cum usually more than once. But it was done in a different more loving way, and I guess maybe it got boring. I needed this stud to fuck me. To dominate me with his cock.

I thought of my husband though and how I wanted to do all this with him. Maybe I got tired of making love and needed him to fuck me. Though knowing he could never fuck be like this. I found it interesting how much I did think of my husband as I was cheating on him.

What Troy and I did was more like a fight to see who could fuck the other person better, though at that point it was a one sided fight with Troy winning. Passion and lust completely took over.

"Fuck Lara take that dick, take that big thick cock baby, I know you love it. God I wanted this pussy for so long. It feels so good to finally be in it."

He continued driving into me, I could sense his longing for me in the power of his thrusts. He really wanted me and I was so hot knowing he desired me so.

Troy instructed me to sit up on my elbows.

"Sit up Lara, I want you to watch as I enter you. Look at that big black cock, as you take it all. Girl I knew you could. I always knew you would be able to handle my cock."

Fuck his words were making me burn with lust. I loved how he told me what to do. I did as he said and then gave my own instructions.

"Pull it out let me see what you're fucking me with. Let's see that big black cock."

Holy shit I said it. A few minutes before I was upset that he mentioned our color but now I blurted that out. Maybe it was something buried deep within me, other then his magnificent manhood. Maybe I did have a desire to always do this, to be blacked.

He smiled a knowing smile and then pulled it out and dropped it down on me. One look and I knew why I felt so full. He was thick. Definitely thicker than my husband or any other white guy I had been with.

I thought back to a conversation my coworkers were having one night when we went out for a couple drinks. A couple of the more out in the open girls were discussing how they love a big cock but a shorter thicker one would win out any day. That thickness is what did it for them.

Well I think I had to agree with that assessment, though no one would accuse Troy of having a short cock either.

He picked up his big weapon and rubbed it on my engorged clit.

"Is that what you wanted to see? That's eight and a half big thick inches of cock. You like it, how it contrast with your skin? God I know how bad you wanted it. Watch it as it disappears into your willing pussy."

With that he pushed it in slowly. It was a beautiful sight to watch as it slowly disappeared within my folds. He then pulled it out at the same slow pace. My lips pulled at his girth as if not wanting him to leave.

He kept at that slow pace for a few minutes. Making me moan in delight. God he was good. He knew just how to hit the right spots. That slow pace was outstanding, and he was setting the table for another big orgasm.

He bent down and grabbed my shoulders and we began kissing as he continued to sink his manhood into my depths.

The kissing made me uncomfortable, like at that moment I felt I crossed a line and I knew I was cheating. Guilt washed over me.

I pushed his mouth off mine and said, "Just fuck me, please just fuck me."

He smiled a wicked smile like he knew that kissing was a no no. He then said, "As you wish Lara, I'm going to power fuck you now."

"What, what the hell does that mean?" I asked.

"You will see." Was his reply, "You will see."

I got a chill of excitement wondering what was about to happen. He stayed in the position he was in bent over me and grabbed my shoulders, straddling the corner of the bed. He instructed me to wrap my legs around his back.

With that he grabbed my shoulders and forcefully pulled himself into me. forcing his cock to thrust deep into me. I exhaled as he entered me.

And with that he started to really pick up his pace. The speed was like nothing I ever experienced and my body was breaking under his raw power. I tried desperately to grab his cock with my kegel muscles, but his onslaught was just to much. I wrapped my legs around Troys strong back and dug my fingers into it as well.

He let out a hiss when I did that, and somehow kicked into another gear. I was literally getting the life fucked out of me. I could barely catch my breath, I was screaming and groaning and I knew an orgasm would soon be approaching.

The build up was short lived, but the orgasm smashed into me again with the same force as my first. But this time Troy did not hold himself in me to allow me time to recover. He kept up his assault on my flower, pummeling me into orgasmic submission.

I was in a state of frenzy as my orgasm rose threw my body. I tried desperately to stop his onslaught but he just kept going. That's when I started convulsing from this orgasm.

Never in my life had something like this happened, but now I was absolutely coming undone. This is what it meant to be blacked.

My body thrashed about and I begged Troy,

"Please stop let me recover. God you're killing me, you are the best fuck I ever had."

Those words are what it seemed he was searching for, he snickered and then mercifully pulled his big tool out of me. My body shook on the bed trying desperately to recover.

He looked down at me, "You're a good fuck Lara, you held in there for a few minutes. I told you I would do things to you your husband can't. Now get over here and clean me off. I want that beautiful face sucking my cock. I want to see how good a cock sucker you are."

Again his language had an effect on me like I never expected. He was so dominant and strong that it made me feel so submissive. I got up off the bed feeling completely drained. He was standing near the window and it was clear he wanted me to drop to my knees in front of him for all to see.

I walked over to him and kneeled in front of him to worship his magnificent manhood.

I spoke through tired breath, "Troy you just did things to me no man has ever done. Now please can you shut those curtains so I can go down on you."

He looked at me.

"No I won't close the curtains but you will go down on me because you want to. Lara you want to suck my cock and please me. You are getting hot by being dirty. Tell me the truth, you are hot knowing someone may be watching you kneel before me? Let them watch. I just gave you the best fuck you ever had, let them watch as you try to give me the best head I ever had. Now please suck my cock, I want to see what you can do."

I looked up at him and a wave of emotions ran through me. I was embarrassed that I was doing this. I was ashamed that I was cheating on my husband. I felt like a cheap slut, an experience I never had before. But at the same time I felt so alive sexually. I felt dirty in a good way and I liked it, this was hot and passionate and I enjoyed getting fucked like I just did.

He was right I wanted to suck his big cock. I wanted to feel his strong legs as I worked his member. I looked at him standing with his hands on his hips and his cock waiting for my service. Like a God of some sort.

His cock was glistening with my orgasm. The darkness of his cock made my orgasm very clear to see. Like he said he wanted me to clean him off.

So clean him I did. I grabbed the base of him and took him into my mouth. The taste of myself was evident. Troy just looked down at me in an approving way as I ran my tongue up and down his shaft.

I continued to run my tongue along his length and then take him in my mouth. I knew I could not deep throat him but I kept trying to do it. His cock felt huge in my mouth. I put my hands on his legs and just like I suspected they were all muscle.

I looked up and suddenly I felt the tide turned in my favor. Though Troy had been doing things to my body I never experienced, looking at him at that moment I felt like I had him. That he was at my mercy.

I laugh now thinking about why I felt that way. I was on my knees servicing a beast of a cock for anyone to see, after just getting the life fucked out of me. How the heck did I feel like I had the upper hand?

But I did, and I knew it. And with that I really began to work his tool. I was giving him a killer blow job changing up my speed and using my tongue like a tornado. Swirling it all around his large head. I was loving the power I felt at that moment. It was the first time I can say I wanted to suck cock. I was doing it like I knew I was being compared to all the girls who knelt before him, and I wanted to be the best.

I felt his legs, tighten and then he grunted. I knew what was about to happen and just kept right on sucking his beautiful cock. But he pulled himself out of me and started to jerk his dick.

He again spoke words to me I never thought I would want to hear.

"Oh yeah Lara get ready for my load baby, I'm going to cum all over your pretty white married face."

With that he erupted and I saw the first shot come flying out of him before I shut my eyes. I felt it hit my face, warm and sticky. Then another on my chin and then my chest, over and over again. He was cuming hard, spraying me with his load.

He continued to taunt me as he came. "Yeah Lara take that load baby, fuck it feels so good to cum on you. I wanted to do this since college. Open your mouth and suck me dry."

I opened my eyes and saw Troy slowly milking the last of his seed out of his tool as he held it at my mouth. I opened up and took him into my mouth and sucked on him hard.

It was to much for his sensitive dick

and his legs folded in on him. I then slowly circled my tongue all around his semi hard cock. The last of his salty load oozed out of his tip and into my mouth. I could have spit it out but decided not to and swallowed it.

I then stood up and grabbed Troy by his chin and said, "Shut the fucking curtains and then go lay down on the bed I'm not done with you yet."

He smiled a lust filled smile at me, as I turned to walk away in my high heels and nothing else.

He slapped my ass and then grabbed it and pulled me to him. As he did his finger pressed against my asshole.

"I am not done with you either Lara. That was just round one. Wait until I take you from behind. You won't be able to walk when I'm done. You will have zero energy left. So go clean up and I will wait for you. You better come out with your best stuff though. Your confidence is a turn on, and I'm ready to see what you can do."

He released his hold on my ass and slapped it one more time. I did not look back but did my best sexy walk to the bathroom. Chills of excitement running up my spine as I did.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself. I never let past boyfriends or my husband cum on my face. Yet here I stood with cum on my chin and chest. What was I doing? Cheating on my husband. I again felt guilty, but could not deny the absolute sexual high I had looking at myself in that mirror. This is what getting fucked is, and I liked it.

I cleaned myself off and looked myself over. I liked this sexually empowered woman looking back at me.

With a new found confidence I walked out of the bathroom and over to Troy who was laying on the bed. God he looked good. But I knew I did to, and I knew he wanted me.

I laid down on my stomach with my head near Troys mid section. My healed feet dangling above me. I slowly started rubbing my fingers along Troys strong chest.

Troy looked at me but did not say anything. I think he wanted to see if I would take the lead after my strong talk.

I slowly started kissing his chest and chiseled 6 pack stomach. As my hands slowly made there way down to his cock.

"So sexy man, you want me on all fours hmmm. You are going to do me so well I won't be able to walk hmmm."

He laid there watching me as my hands roamed about his hardening manhood.

"Lara. I have thought of taking you from behind since the first day I met you. I can't wait to get inside you again and dominate that pussy, and dominant it I will. I want to pleasure you until you can't even walk straight."

"More so you want that too. I have awoken something in you. I know it and so do you. You like getting fucked, you like the idea of me dominating you. You like being dirty."

"This is why I break up marriages because the women don't want to settle after having me. They love getting fucked and crave more of it. I get the feeling you want that also."

I looked at him, my heart hurting as he said that, but replied.

"Troy, You did awaken me to sexual pleasure I'm not sure I knew existed. Yes I can't see how I won't want this again. But truthfully I wish my husband was the one doing it to me. I have been thinking of him as you ravaged me."

I continued on.

"I do want more of this but from him. Hoping he can spark what you just did to me. He always said it was buried within me. But that he just was not the guy to bring it out of me. He somehow always knew I was capable of this."

Troy looked at me and said, "He won't be able to do that to you. No way he will be better than me. Like he said he is not the one."

I smiled,

"I never said better. Most guys can't do that. But he has tried so often to talk dirty or be dominant, things like that I always shut him down. But now that I know I enjoy it I think I need to just let go with him. Funny all the years I have been with him. I trust him with everything, except being open about my sexual needs. Tonight that changed."

"Maybe I should get going Lara. It seems like to keep doing this is a bad idea." Troy said as he sat up on his elbows.

"No, you are not going. All I said is true, and I really love my husband and can't imagine the guilt I will feel tomorrow when I see him. I hope I can live with myself. I feel sick thinking about it. But your cock awoken me, I can't deny that. And well I'm not done with it. Besides you waited a long time to fuck me from behind. I want you to have it. You deserve it."

With that I started to give his beautiful cock the attention it deserved with my mouth.

He responded by placing his hands behind his head and allowing me to service him. He was sexy to look at and I again felt the desire growing within me.

I was really enjoying sucking his dick. I wanted to serve him. At that moment I wanted to be the best cock sucker he ever had. I used my tongue to explore every inch of him. I ran my tongue from the tip of his head all the way down the underside to his big balls.

Listing to him moan in delight was like a drug to me. I wanted only to elicit more of that from him. I again tried to deep throat him getting about 1/2 of him down. I continued to bob up and down on his rigid cock, listing to Troy cry out in ecstasy. I was proud of myself that I was able to please him.

I was ready for more though and sat up and brought myself up to his cock ready to go for a ride.

I grabbed him and placed him at my entrance as I slowly lowered myself down on to his girth. I hissed as I worked him into me, the stretch felt so good.

Once I got him all in I placed my hands on his strong chest and started to grind my hips down into his shaft. God it felt fantastic to have him inside me.

I kept working him, loving that he was just letting me use his cock for my own personal pleasure.

I looked down at him, his face twisted in ecstasy. In my most confident voice I spoke.

"Yeah Troy, you like that white pussy right? You Like how I'm working that dick cock? I am fucking you now. You waited a long time for this, is it as good as you thought?"

I kicked up the speed I was riding him and went full all out as if riding a bull. Like I said I was fucking him and I knew I had the upper hand.

Troy called out, "Holy fuck Lara, you are amazing. Ride that big cock. Take what you need from me. Use me, use me for your pleasure."

He slapped my ass hard and continued on.

"Come on baby fuck me with that beautiful black girl ass. Cum for me I want you to cum on my big black cock again."

But this time I was more in control of my orgasm and knew I had more time before it hit me again. So I slowed my pace and went back to a slow grind on him. Coming up half his length and then taking him back into me.

I did this for a few more minutes. Truly amazed at his stamina. No guy I have ever been with would have lasted the assault I just threw at them. I know many say they would but in my experience it is not true.

Enjoying my new found sexual power I looked down at Troy and decided it was time for him to lick my flower again. I pulled him out of me, loving the suction sound his dick made withdrawing from me.

Giving him no time to say or do anything I sat on his strong muscular chest and placed my opening at his mouth.

My command was simple, "You know what to do."

He indeed knew what to do, as his tongue found my hot wet and well used hole. He slowly licked me and allowed me to just enjoy his tongue.

Then he did something that my husband has tried in the past but I always pushed him away telling him he was nasty. His tongue worked its way around my asshole.

This time I did not push away, I let him explore me. I was excited to see how far he would go. His tongue was circling my asshole and then he pushed it in me. With that he was literally fucking my ass with his tongue.

It felt great and I continued with my new found confidence. "Oh yes Troy, eat my ass. Fuck me with your tongue my little toy."

I started to ride his face. And he kept up his attention to me. Even his tongue was thick and managed to pleasure me in ways I did not know possible.

My arousal was full on when Troy stopped and commanded that I role over and get on all fours for him. I did as he wished, but he did not get behind me and make ready to take me.

Instead he let me stay in that position on the bed as he stood up and just looked at me slowly jerking his cock.

He left me there like that on display for him and just took me in. I looked over and saw he had his phone in his hand and took a picture of me.

I protested but he pleaded, "Lara I have waited for this very moment for such a long time. I need to have more than a memory of it. I will only have this picture to remember this night. So when I jerk off I can remember you like this ready for me, waiting for me to take you."

I allowed the pictures and again felt a sexual energy like never before as I posed for him, knowing he would one day be masturbating to these pictures. I stuck my ass up and arched my back in the sexiest way possible.