College Crush Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy happily took the picture as he commented, "Lara you are a beautiful woman. I can not wait to give you my dick again. Tell me do you want it, let me hear you say it."

"Yes." was my reply. "Yes I want it. I can't wait for you to fuck me with that big cock. Please come and do it."

"I will my little pet, I am going to smash that pussy so hard you won't be able to breath."

He then knelt in front of my face, I immediately took him into my mouth and serviced his large member like I knew he wanted.

He laughed a wicked laugh, "Yes my little white pet. Take my cock. I know you are savoring this encounter. Take me and please me."

With his words I felt him bend over and his hand grabbed for my upturned ass. He spread my cheeks apart and then he started tapping a finger on my asshole again.

I felt so dirty but even more so when I felt I rather big finger sink into my ass. I wanted to scream out from the sudden pressure and pain it brought me, but his cock was pushed deep in my throat.

The pain soon turned to pleasure. He seemed to sense it in me when it did.

With that he started to work his finger hard and fast in and out of me. The feeling was so different from what I knew but yet so pleasurable. But once again it was his words that made me so hot.

"Yes Lara you dirty slut, let me finger fuck that ass as you suck my big cock. You are a wicked and dirty girl and I'm happy it was me who brought it out of you."

Slut, that was the first time someone called me that and I allowed it. And surprisingly so I did not mind it.

I guess tonight that is exactly what I was. Cheating on my husband for the fuck of my life.

He continued to finger fuck my ass hard and I tried to get him out of my mouth so I could scream out, but he kept driving into me.

then he asked the question I was expecting.

"Oh Lara baby you going to let me fuck this beautiful ass, Baby it seems you can handle anything."

I shook my head no, as answering him with a mouth full of cock was not possible. I was doing things I never have tonight, but I was not ready for his monster to invade my ass.

He replied maybe next time though assuring me he was a master at anal. then he pulled his finger from my ass and just watched me as I sucked on him. After a few minutes he pulled out of my mouth and got up and positioned himself behind me.

That was the moment I knew he wanted for all those years. I knew this was going to be good and was excited for Troy to use me.

I was down on my elbows with my big ass pushed up, inviting Troy to do what he pleased.

He spread my ass apart and I felt his big cock drop down on me. Slowly he started rubbing himself up and down my puckered asshole . Each push sending a chill up my spine. Though I did not want him in my ass it felt so dirty and erotic.

Eventually the big head of his cock made its way to my entrance. He teased me with it,rubbing all along my opening. I was so wet and excited and could not wait for it any longer.

I pushed back on him and started to work my pussy on his beautiful tool. He knelt with his big weapon impaled in me and allowed me to just fuck it.

"That's it baby girl ride that cock, take yourself to new heights. I love being inside a pussy knowing I am hitting spots no other man has."

His words, like they have all night drive me to fuck even harder. I was breathing hard moaning and groaning with each luscious push onto him.

I continue fucking him and sensed an orgasm building again. I wanted to savor the moment and I pushed back on him taking his entire length within me. I let out a grunt and held myself there allowing the build up to settle down.

Troy had other plans. He slapped my ass hard. the sting sending yet another intense feeling into my already over taxed sensory system.

In a strong voice he then asked. "What do you think your doing? Don't stop fucking my cock baby."

"I need a rest", I pleaded. "I'm

Going to explode if I don't stop and I want to keep going."

He slapped my ass again, "Fuck me Lara don't stop fucking my cock."

I tried but kept stopping knowing I

was going to explode. But Troy was not having it. He grabbed my hips with both his strong hands.

He started to piston in and out of me with his massive organ. I grabbed the bed sheets as I cursed out at Troy how good he was making me feel.

But I knew I was close and It took under a minute when my orgasm once again attacked my body. Delivering me into yet another state of uncaged bliss.

Again Troy kept driving into me not allowing me to come down from my orgasm. I lost control of my body, screaming out in incomplete sentences, grabbing the sheets and punching the bed.

This was insane sex. No way should a guy be able to fuck this well. I was at Troys mercy as he continued to fuck me senseless.

"Yes Lara, take that dick take it. Fuck, you look so good right now getting dominated by my cock."

I continued to scream out as he full on fucked me. My body no longer able to stay up I collapsed on the bed.

Troy collapsed down with me and thrust himself full into me and laid down on top of me. I finally could try and catch my breath. His lips right at my ear he whispered.

"I know you are married and you love your husband, but right now you're mine. This sweet tight pussy is mine. You put your inhibitions to the side and allowed yourself to enjoy it. You allowed that married pussy to be taken, and you know you will want this feeling again. The pain and guilt will give way to the pleasure and you will lust for me. When your husband tries to fuck you, you will think of tonight and yearn to be taken like this."

"And that will be the problem you face. Will your husband ever be enough for you now. Or will you have to find time to have me in your life, to have me in you."

He continued to lick and suck on my neck allowing me a few precious minutes to regroup. His words making me feel so dirty, but also made me wonder if he is right. Will I always yearn for this. Will I be happy with my husband. Fuck what did I do.

As my mind wrestles with this Troy pulled out of me and came around to my face presenting me with his cock. Obviously he enjoyed me sucking my orgasm off his cock, and I once again I went to work doing just that.

He was in ecstasy as I worked on his member. "Oh Lara you give such good head. I feel like I can come again but need you doggie again. I need more of that hot pussy"

I loved his words they made me feel so desirable. I pulled him out of my mouth and said, "Troy I don't have much left. You killed me. But get back her and give it to me good one more time. Make me remember this."

He laughed as he walked around me and positioned himself behind me again.

"Lara there is no way you will forget tonight you know it. Every married women I fuck knows it. After years of mediocre and boring sex my cock is like a medicine reminding you that you can be hot sexy and insatiable."

With that he entered me again. Medicine just like the Dr. Ordered. He is right I can't deny that I do feel sexy and alive sexually. Though I believe that was my fault more than that of my husband.

He grabbed at my arms and pulled them behind me and held them in one big strong hand. This had the effect of driving my face into the bed and my ass straight up for his cock to punish.

He again went to work driving into me. God his cock makes me feel amazing as it spreads me apart. My hands being held behind me makes me feel so submissive. Another role I actually am enjoying.

Troy continues on and let's go of my hands but with an order.

"Grab your ass and spread your cheeks apart. I want to watch my big black cock drill you."

I obediently comply and I look back over my shoulder as Troy works my pussy. Man he wanted this. I could see it in his face. He wanted me for so long.

He sees me looking at him and smiles.

"You know how bad I have wanted you like this girl? Since my first day way back in college I dreamt of this. To finally have you feels so good."

He is driving his entire manhood into me and then pulling out so just his head is in me. The sensation is extraordinary and he has me purring again in no time.

I never fully recovered from my previous orgasm and a few more strokes on his giant and I was ready again.

This time the slower steady stroke allowed for a much more controlled orgasm. This hit me with much less power but just slowly rolled through me.

"God Troy you did it again, I'm Cumming again. Fuck this is nuts, just keep this pace and let it continue for me."

He smiled, "As you wish baby."

And he just fucked me at this perfect rhythm. My orgasm was not subsiding. It just continued on. I let go of my ass and my hands were grabbing at the bed again.

"Lara I love making you cum. Tell me you love it too. Tell me you love this big black cock."

As he said those words I felt his middle finger slide slowly into my ass. I felt my asshole spasm around his thick finger.

"God fuck yes Troy I love how you fuck me. I love your big cock."

"You forgot black. It gets me hot to hear you say it. I know you love it. I want you to say it. Say big black cock."

Why did he keep bringing this up. My orgasm felt so good though, that I was willing to say just about anything to keep this feeling going.

"Fuck I love your big black cock. You fuck me so well with it. Is that what you want to hear stud."

"Yes girl that's exactly what I want to hear. Tell me who's pussy is this? Say it I want you to say it's mine."

I shook my head no.

"No! You won't say it. I want to hear you say it."

I again shock my head. He continued with his slow delicious pace. And even as I shook my head I was whimpering in delight. Knowing full well this was the best fuck I ever had.

"Come on Lara, you know this is the best fuck you ever had. Just say it is mine. It's not his anymore, you know it."

I did not respond. I just could not say it. I loved my husband and felt so wrong for doing this to him. To say those words were just too painful.

"So be it. You are a stubborn one. I will fuck you so hard you won't forget anyway, whose pussy this is."

Troy pulled his finger out of my ass and with his cock still lodged within got into a squat position behind me. His hands grabbed my shoulders and he drove himself deep into me and held it there.

"Get ready Lara, to get fucked down."

I was so full of confidence yet knowing he was going to out fuck me. But I still responded to his taunt.

"I'm ready for it, go ahead fuck me, take it to my pussy, make me scream for you."

He just laughed and then stated to piston his big tool in and out of me. He was working me for all I had left. Never have I been fucked like this. I still had not come down from my orgasm and he was forcing another one out of me.

He was grunting with each push of his massive organ into me and I knew he too was enjoying what I was giving him. But as hard as I tried I just could not out fuck him and my words once again betrayed me.

"Fuck yes Troy, fuck me, please just fuck me. my God you are fucking me so damn well."

His response has strong and demanding.

"Who's pussy is this Lara, say it. Who is fucking you like never before? Who is making you realize that you love sex, just not that boring sex you been having? Who is forcing you to scream out in pleasure?"

His words kept spreading the fire within me and more so they were undeniable. I was trying desperately to hold out and not cum, but he continued on.

"Come on baby take that big cock, I know you love it. I know you love that you are able to handle this big 8 1/2 inch cock. Yes take it, take it."

With those words he pushed all the way into me and then in one strong move pulled me backwards and next thing I knew he was laying on his back and I was laying on his stomach with his cock still deep inside me.

He continued thrusting into me and this angle was amazing. I felt his warm hot breath on my earlobe as he started to hiss into my ear.

"Yes baby take that dick, sit up, put your hands on my chest and watch that cock invade you. Watch it as it makes you orgasm again."

With that he pushed me up so that my hands were behind my body resting on his strong chest. My fingers flicked at his nipples, trying anything to somehow gain an upper hand.

But there was no upper hand to be had. My option was to just enjoy this insane sexual offering, that this stud was giving me. I looked down and just watched as his massive member disappeared with each upward thrust into me.

I was amazed that I could handle it all. Watching his dark tool invade me excited me. And I felt the oh so familiar feeling of another orgasm hitting me.

He pushed deep into me allowing me to savor the feeling. Then he put what would be the finishing touch on me.

He did not wait for me to come down but started to piston in and out of me with a purpose.

I could go no more and tried desperately to get off him as I felt a huge urge to go to the bathroom. I told Troy as much and he laughed at my inexperience.

"Lara you don't have to pee you have to squirt. You are such an inexperienced lady. Just another fact that shows me you are not getting what you need at home."

With that he pulled out of me and had me lay down. He knelt next to me on the bed and put two fingers inside me and started tapping on my insides.

I felt an intense pressure starting to build within me. I looked up and his cock glistening with my juices and then to him.

With that he smiled at me and then started a quick and intense up and down motion.

"Let go Lara, let it flow."

I shut my eyes and did as instructed. I just let myself relax. And then it hit me. I just lost all control and felt a release that I didn't know existed. I opened my eyes in time to see a small amount of fluid coming out of my flower.

I was exhausted. I had absolutely nothing left yet I knew Troy still lingered above me his cock as hard as can be.

He looked down on me and was stroking his big manhood. I think he knew I was done and was stroking himself to completion.

But after doing what he did to me I felt I could not just let him finish that way. I told him to straddle my face so I could give him head again.

He instead got off the bed and pulled me so that my head was hanging off the bed upside down. He then entered me and I began giving him head. This time though he was close and within a minute I felt his cock stiffen and watched as his big ball sack contracted.

He went to pull back but I grabbed his ass and forced him to hold within me. After all the pleasure he gave me I think I owed him something special. I wanted to swallow him down.

When I pulled at him he knew it and stopped pulling away and just let himself go. His cock flexed in my mouth and because of the angle my head was at his first shot went right down my throat, followed by him filling my mouth with his load. I was not sure how he could have been coming this much his second time around but I was determined to take it all.

I swallowed everything and then just gently sucked on him. Troy was breathing so heavy and then finally pulled out of me.

"That Lara, was absolutely amazing. You were worth the wait of all these years."

I giggled, "You were something else also. I have never been fucked so well. You truly are amazing."

Troy replied, "Thank you my sweet I always knew you would be able to handle me."

He bent down and turned me onto the bed so my head was at the pillow. He then pulled the blanket up and gently kissed my forehead.

He turned and walked towards the bathroom, I took in his beautiful body and my ego felt good that I just had that. As I drifted off to sleep I wondered to myself if I would do this again. How could I not want this again. I mean that is what I deserved. That was truly the most amazing sexual experience I ever had.

So here I lay now, in this bed. I can't deny that the flash back from last night turns me on, like Troy said it would. Where is Troy, I guess he left. I get up and go to the bathroom and then find my phone.

Fuck my phone, it has numerous text messages from my husband and one from Troy. I sighed and my thoughts again turned to what I just did. I feel utterly horrible that I just cheated on my husband. He is a good man and I actually really love him. I think last night made me realize how much I actually do love him. we just hit a rut.

I look at the text from him and he is worried. Never once have we been apart and not called let alone text to say goodnight to each other. He seems worried sick and I try to think of a story about why I never called. Even if I lost my phone it would not explain why I did not call.

His last text gives me my out. He suggest that maybe I'm really angry at how the days events went between us and decided not to call.

I felt horrible but need to go with that. I went out with a coworker got a little to drunk talking about us and passed out in her room.

I checked the text from Troy, not even knowing he had my phone number. I immediately felt that warm sensation go through my body.

On the screen was several pictures. One of him naked showing off that amazing body and even more amazing sex tool. The next was one he took of me on all fours waiting for him, lust betrayed all over my face. Another I did not know he had the phone out for, but him pushing that massive weapon into from behind.

The text.

"Lara you were fast asleep when I came out of the bathroom. You looked so peaceful and beautiful I decided to let you be. Those pics are for you when you masturbate to me. Trust me you will. If you want more than the pics you know you can always have it. The cocks in your court. I have a feeling you will wrestle with the idea but eventually we will fuck again. I look forward to our next encounter."

Fuck what did I do. I had to figure out how to live with this and I decide to start by calling my husband and trying to make amends for not calling him last night. Wish me luck.