College Cuddles Always Lead to Sex

Story Info
Sean and Katya become cuddle buddies.
2.2k words
4.3
11.7k
23
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
126 Followers

Everyone knows that college cuddles lead to fucking. Almost everyone. I laugh now, remembering how I must have been the only one not to know this.

I met Katya on the quad. Her dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and slim body caught my eye. She was a foot shorter than me and not an inch over five feet. When I started getting closer, my heart pumped icy anxiety through my arteries, my brain grasping for some conversation starter.

"Hey, you've got pretty eyes," she said.

"Thanks, I'm Sean," I replied, looking down at her stretched out in the grass at the top of the slope. There were three steep-pitched embankments with grey institutional brick buildings set behind them and the new gleaming wellness dorm at the far end.

My eyes couldn't help but notice her nipples poking at her white ribbed crop top. A heavy textbook lay open next to her, and the thought finally bubbled up to ask, "What are you studying?"

"Ha, well, can't say I've done much studying this afternoon, but I thought I might manage some of this psych 101 reading. What's your major?

"Undeclared but hoping to get into the creative writing program, you?"

"Oh, a creative type, huh? Guess everyone is undeclared here. Why don't you sit? I'd like to have a new friend."

Sitting next to Katya, the buzzing excitement beneath my skin overshadowed the sun's warm caress. Our bodies touched slightly, energizing each beat of my heart. It had been a long time since I had this much contact with a woman. Katya was sweet and cute.

I stuttered with nervousness as we talked. The conversation was easy as we breezed through the normal introductory conversation. After a while, she asked if I wanted to go inside for a bit. She'd had enough sun.

I followed her to her room in Crossroads, the closest of the harsh institutional brick buildings to the campus classrooms. I often heard that the designer had also done prisons. It certainly could be mistaken for one.

Girls in her hall said hellos as we passed. Inside her double, I noticed it was neat and comfortable. Soft pastel room accessories disguised the plain white walls.

"Come lay down with me, Sean," Katya asked sweetly.

"Ok," I replied dumbly. Unsure of myself.

I surrounded her petite frame in my arms, and we spooned. Our conversation quieted.

"You're such a nice guy, and I feel safe cuddling and talking with you. It's refreshing."

I wasn't sure what to make of that, "I'm glad you feel safe."

We cuddled close like that, and I didn't know how much time had passed. My excitement hadn't dulled, yet I had not considered kissing her.

"This was nice, Sean. I've got to meet some girlfriends for dinner. Why don't you come by again, and we'll hang out some more? I'm glad I met a new friend."

A few days later, I had downtime between classes, and none of my friends in my hall were around. I wandered over to Katya's and found her door open. I wrapped against the metal door tentatively, "Hey."

Katya was lying on her stomach, intent on the pages of a glossy textbook. When she looked up and smiled, I felt a buzzing warmth radiate through me. She wore boy shorts made of soft material and a sheer white shirt. Her visible nipples told me she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Hey!" Katya said with perky excitement. "I was just about to take a little break. My brain can't handle much more of this."

She came over and pulled me to the bed. With the door still open, we snuggled close. I was quiet, riding the feeling of her body against mine. It was a seemingly contradictory mix of excitement and relaxation as our breaths fell into a comfortable rhythm.

"I feel so safe in your arms," she said softly, almost sleepily. With each breath we took, time slipped by. Our chests rising and falling created constant light friction between our bodies. Katya was cozy, and our bodies softly touching in their steady movements brought me to the precipice of arousal. I was nervous that she might soon be able to feel me getting hard.

"Ugh," her voice startled me, "he's such an asshole."

I saw the tall guy with broad shoulders and long blonde hair passing her door. "Oh?" I said

"Yeah, I met him at a party with the music kids last weekend. I mean, he is hot. We got talking, and... he's an asshole."

My mind was working, filling in the blanks. I could imagine them kissing. Was there more? Katya is so sweet, would she hookup with a guy she'd just met at a party? Icy jealousy gripped my stomach, intensifying my swirling emotions. With my heart racing, my earlier near arousal grew, and I could feel myself getting hard and beginning to press against her.

"I'm glad I have a friend like you who's so nice to me." She said, snuggling into me tighter. I wasn't sure if she wanted to talk more about what had happened and let the conversation lie.

Feeling like my bulge wouldn't show in my shorts any longer, "I got to get back - but I'll see you again soon?"

"Yes," Katya said, "Come back soon. I like hanging out with you."

When I returned a few days later, I passed the asshole in the hallway. I eyed him, wondering. Next to most people, I am tall, but he loomed above me, and his wide, fit frame had an impressive presence.

I knocked gently at Katya's open door, seeing her lying on her back, idly listening to music. Noticing her flush glowing face, I wondered if she'd been working out. There was a hint of something that tickled my brain in the air, but I couldn't identify it.

"Hey," I said. "Were you working out?"

She smiled, her lips curled, and she seemed to pause, thinking of something pleasurable, "Yeah, kinda. Come here. I missed your snuggles."

As I moved in behind her, her cute boy shorts and soft, loose t-shirt felt good against my body. She felt warm.

"I passed that asshole on my way here. I'm sorry he was an asshole to you. I mean, I guess I don't know what happened... you don't have to... I don't want to pry.."

"Well, I told you we met at the party? He's so hot, and he was saying all the right things. He wanted to get me alone, you know? I'm glad you don't mind me telling you, Sean, you're a good friend, and it's so easy to talk to you. I was buzzed and wanted to...."

As Katya told the story, my mouth went dry, ice squeezed my stomach, and my head felt dizzy. Surprised and embarrassed, I realized I could feel the blood flowing to my dick, heightening the sensation.

"Back at his place, he lifted me onto his bed with those powerful arms. I felt so tiny in his grip, and he kissed me hard and aggressively. I've never been kissed like that before. It was all moving so fast. Our clothes were off, and then I saw him. He was huge. I asked him to be gentle - start slow - I told him you're so big - bigger than I'd ever been with... He said he would... but he wasn't.

It hurt at first, but I mean, it did feel amazing after a while. It was such a blur. I do remember the pain when he first started fucking me, and then liking that it hurt and felt good, and then how good it felt with him filling me so completely. I can't even remember what positions, I guess on my back, and doggie and flat on my stomach? Then I remember him pulling out and straddling me and cumming on my face. I wasn't expecting it, but it did feel so hot and dirty in the moment.

But, like, right after, he was like, you gotta go. I was like, 'Don't I get a little cuddle? It's late. Can't I sleep here?' He was like, 'No, I don't want you getting the wrong idea.' I had to go clean up in the hall bathroom.

Then when I passed him in the hall the next day, he didn't even acknowledge me."

"Wow," my head spun from the mixed emotions coursing through me. Katya had done all that? "I'm sorry he treated you like that. That's fucking awful." I squeezed her harder.

"I know you'd never treat me like that." She wiggled her ass against my growing erection, and I pulled her tight. Our breathing steadied in the quiet. Images of her pinned under the asshole, gasping to his hard thrusts, consumed my mind. It was hard to reconcile with the sweet girl in my arms. Her small hands clasped his biceps as he manhandled her and fucked her every way before cumming on her face.

I didn't know how much time had passed when Katya said, "I have to go meet up with some friends for dinner. Come by again soon?"

The next few days, I was busy with schoolwork, and whenever I tried to focus, images of Katya and the asshole dominated my mind. I was jealous and knew I had a crush on her and aroused hearing how she'd fucked a guy she'd just met and liked it even though he was so rough with her. It made getting my schoolwork done nearly impossible.

The words on the pages of my books kept blurring, and my mind kept drifting to the two of them. My cock kept getting hard. Solo, I found myself stroking myself. "Fuck!" I said, unable to hold back my unexpected orgasm. The two of them fixated in my mind.

The wet spot from my cum spread in my pants. I felt shame burning my face. Why wasn't I thinking of her for myself? I couldn't think of anything but her tiny body being fucked mercilessly by his enormous cock. I changed quickly before my roommate returned and left to drop by Katya's.

It was later than when I usually visited her. I heard loud moaning as I approached Katya's room but couldn't quite get the direction. I smiled, thinking someone was getting fucked good. I found her door closed and knocked on it, first gently, then a bit louder.

"Sean?" I heard from over my shoulder, "I think she's.."

Before I could turn, I heard, "Come!" clear through the door and opened the door. I froze when I saw Katya on her knees, the asshole standing over her with his massive cock glistening inches from her face. "... on my face, please! I want you to cum on my face and make me your dirty slut!"

The asshole's thick cock erupted with jets of cum splashing against Katya's upturned face. "Uh," I stammered, "thought you said..." I trailed off, unable to complete the sentence.

"It's ok, Sean..." her face was dripping with thick white cum. A wave of dizziness hit me, and my legs wobbled.

"Dude, she's a freak," the asshole said, getting dressed quickly and closing the door behind him.

Katya stood, her cheeks flush with exertion. "I'm glad you're here. I really want your cuddles now," she smiled sweetly and blushed.

"Uhm," I was stuttering, and my words stuck in my mouth. My head was dazed, and I couldn't get a hold of any thought. "Don't you want to wash up?"

"No, I like feeling him all over my face like this. He says I look pretty wearing his cum, don't you agree?"

"You do look pretty,"

"Sean, come get out of those clothes and cuddle with me, please?"

It was like watching myself get undressed to join Katya in her bed. I realized what the scent I had noticed the last visit was. I felt her wet cum dripping lips press against my cheek with a gentle kiss, "You're so sweet, Sean. He won't cuddle me, but I knew you would."

Katya pulled me into bed, and I felt her naked body against mine. My cock pressed between her thighs, and I could feel her lips on the top of my shaft. "I felt you got hard last time when I told you about how he fucked me, and I realized you were the solution to my problem. His big cock feels so good, and I can't stop fucking him even if he treats me like a piece of meat. I like that he treats me like a piece of meat. It means so much that you don't think any less of me knowing that."

My mind flashed back to the glitter in her eyes, eagerly begging for his cum. Katya giggled, "I felt you twitch. I'm so glad you like this arrangement too. I heard about guys like you but didn't really believe it."

The heat hit my face, and I was overwhelmed with intoxicating arousal. Pleasure wrapped in jealousy so intense they pushed my thoughts aside. I felt free from consciousness, swept away in a cocktail of sensation. I breathed in deeply, the musky scent of sex filling my head, "I like this too."

minoda
minoda
126 Followers