College Cuddles Always Lead to Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
That's what good boyfriend's do.
2.3k words
4.34
8.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
126 Followers

Back in my room, I lay in bed replaying the evening. Completely disoriented, I struggled to accept what had just happened. The girl I had a crush on was an eager slut for that Asshole. Instead of going after her myself, I had walked in on her begging for him to cum on her face and then cuddled her with her face still dripping.

It was dark in my dorm room, the green LCD clock on my coffee maker showing 2:13 a.m., and I hadn't been able to sleep. My roommate was sleeping across the room. I was disturbed. Thoughts from the night swirling, each time renewing my throbbing erection. I could feel the wetness from the precum in my boxers.

I could not understand how I could feel this jealousy, but I was more aroused than ever. As the memory of the scent of Asshole's cum glazing her face filled my head, I touched myself and came immediately. In the aftermath, I felt disgusted. What had just happened?

How could I be so turned on at Asshole fucking the girl I liked? How pathetic was it that I cuddled her with his cum still on her face? The scent of their sex still filled my head. Sick with myself, I grabbed a sock to wipe myself up before going to the shared bathroom to wash. The frequency of the fluorescent light added to my disorientation.

I slept poorly, and the next day, I found myself tapping gently at Katya's door.

"Sean! I'm so glad to see you," she said, springing off her bed and throwing her arms around my neck. "I missed you."

When her soft lips pressed my cheek, I felt the heat in my face and knew I was blushing. I flashed back to the previous evening when she kissed my cheek with Asshole's cum still dripping down her face.

"Aww, you're so cute, blushing for a little kiss on the cheek? Come snuggle me." Her hand grabbed mine and pulled me into her bed. I held her close, savoring the comfort and warmth.

"I'm so glad you came back. I was a little worried you would be embarrassed. There's nothing to be embarrassed about, though. We all agreed we liked it." She wiggled her ass against me to punctuate her words, and my erection jumped against her. "See, I know you like it."

Katya turned her head to me and stroked my cheek lightly with her finger. "It's impressive. I'm still sore from him, but I want him again already." She reached down and touched my bulge. "That's so cute. You love hearing that, don't you?"

I could only nod. My mouth was dry, my blood thrashing my ears, and I had never felt so aroused. "I love seeing that look of ecstasy in your eyes."

We resumed spooning, and my arousal calmed. When I left to meet my friends for dinner, I spotted the girl from across the hall. I blushed, remembering how she had warned me, and frantically tried to remember how much she would have seen. She looked down at my crotch and giggled, drawing my attention to the visible wet spot. Blushing, I took off for my room.

It was spaghetti night at the dining hall, and Aaron sat across the table from me as we scooped overcooked noodles and watery sauce into our faces.

"So you've been hanging out with that girl a lot lately?"

"Guess so," I replied non-commitally.

"What's up with that? You banging her yet?"

"Nah."

"Damn, she's hot! Hope you get in there soon."

I could only shrug my shoulders. The rest of the conversation flowed to our standard topics. When are we playing Risk next? Did I want the cracked Command and Conquer? Vanessa from our lit class.

I awoke to my dorm phone ringing. "Make it stop - who the fuck would call now?" I heard my roommate grumble.

"Hello?" I answered in my raspy sleep, thick voice.

"Hey ..." it was Katya. My heart started clanging in my ears. "Uhm, do you want to come by a little bit?" She sounded a little out of breath, her usual sweet, energetic tone smoothed with what I can only describe as hunger. My insides buzzed.

"Sure."

I got dressed quickly and rushed over. At Katya's door, I heard them moaning loudly. Realizing she must want me to cuddle her after, I waited. I leaned against the wall and noticed the sound of the door across the hall opening. It was Kira again. She giggled, "So you're going to wait outside this time? That's pathetic just waiting while your crush gets destroyed in there."

The heat in my face was overwhelming. I couldn't speak, it was true. I could hear Asshole using a string of dirty epithets mixed with Katy's moans and whimpers of pleasure. She begged him to fuck her harder with his amazing big cock.

"Look at you loving this," Kira pointed at the bulge in my pants. "You're so turned on! Aren't you mad or jealous? I can see your pants getting wet. She told me about you, she doesn't even make you cum. I have to admit, it's cute having a nice boy like you to cuddle but still get fucked good. Obviously, you wouldn't be able to fuck her like that!"

The sounds were even louder now. Katya was screaming that she was coming again and began begging for him to cum on her face. "Give it to me, please? I want you to make me pretty!"

My cock jumped at hearing her words. Kira laughed, "Are you going to cum without even being touched? That would be the most humiliating thing ever, wouldn't it?"

I blushed, feeling overwhelming heat burn through my body as my dick spurted in my pants.

"Oh my God! You are!"

Asshole was moaning, and it was clear he was emptying his balls on Katya's face. The euphoria created by jealousy, humiliation, and arousal was the most intense I had ever felt. I was so embarrassed, and yet the pleasure was so powerful. I sensed myself twitching, cum filling my boxers, and seeping through my pants.

The door opened a few minutes later, with Asshole walking away briskly. "Sean? Oh good, you're here. I'm so ready for our cuddles now. Do you think I look pretty?" She smiled, and I followed her inside.

Katya looked so pretty. Her fair skin glazed with cum, her smile beaming, dark steaks of makeup pointing to her flushed cheeks. "You look so pretty," I said quietly.

"Aww, look at you, you're all messy too. That's cute. I thought I might even make you cum tonight for being such a good boy, but it looks like I don't need to," she laughed, looking at the wet spot on my pants.

My face reddened again, and I looked at her pretty face and delighted smile. A thick layer of cum glazed her face and made her look even more beautiful. She leaned closer and kissed me on the lips. "Can you taste him? I think he tastes so good. Go on, lick his cum off my face, I know you want to."

My thoughts spun. That's too much. How pathetic am I? Even as my brain tried to resist, I was licking her face, his cum sliding along my tongue and into my mouth. My legs wobbled, and I traveled to a place of pleasure that blacked out all thought.

Katya giggled, "Oh my God, you're such a greedy cumslut. Tell me you love the taste of his cum."

We were lying down, a thick layer of cum coating my tongue and mouth. I opened and tried to get out the words, "I love the taste of his cum,"

She laughed, "It's rude to talk with your mouthful. Swallow it."

I swallowed, feeling his salty semen slide down my throat. "I love the taste of his cum," I said, blushing.

"That's a good boy."

The pleasure I felt when she stroked my cheek and snuggled into my body was satisfying—more than I had ever felt post-orgasm. We drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, I woke up to a soft kiss on my lips. "I like you," Katya's sweet voice whispered. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

I was surprised by the question. I felt so warm, so special. "Yes," I said enthusiastically. I wondered if Katya would stop fucking Asshole.

She reached down and held my cock and balls in her soft hand, "You understand I will still fuck Jake or whoever."

My heart sank, and my cock sprang to life. I blushed, feeling betrayed by my arousal. Katya gave me a peck on the cheek, "That's a good boy. I love how you want my needs met - even when you can't."

I felt pathetic and aroused. What am I getting myself into? I knew I was powerless to stop it, and I didn't want to.

"Now I'm thinking about how good Jake fucked me last night and how hot it was. You tasted his cum," my face burned at the memory, "Come lick me. That's what good boyfriends do. They lick their girlfriends."

I slid down to Katya's bare pussy. The excitement of being able to taste her bubbling inside me. Starting slowly, I licked around her lips. I delighted in the soft feeling of her labia, and her accompanied moans.

"Fuck, you're licking me so good. I love how gentle you're being and making me feel the soreness from Jake. He fucked me so hard with his big cock. Did you like hearing my moans and screams through the door?"

I could only respond with, "Mmmhmm," as my mouth enveloped her pussy. My tongue softly probing and licking. I listened to her sounds and the responses of her body. I was adding more pressure, spending more time there, and increasing the tempo here. I greedily enjoyed Katya's deluge of arousal, her hips rising and her legs tightening.

She continued while I licked, probed, and flicked my tongue, exploring the routes to Katya's pleasure. "I was a little buzzed after going to a party with Kira from across the hall. I think you've run into her a few times? I can't help myself sometimes when I get like that - I needed some good dick. A guy who was going to manhandle me and pound my pussy.

All Jake needed was a 'you up?' text, and he was over here. I don't think he said Hi before pulling my clothes off and kissing me deeply. His strong hands were all over me. He was groping and grabbing my body.

I dropped to my knees eagerly at his cock springing free. When my lips surrounded the tip, he didn't wait for me to start licking him gently. He gripped my hair and fucked my face. I was already dripping for him. He was telling me what a dirty slut I am.

I begged him to fuck me, and he pulled me up and bent me over my bed. He thrust himself into me. It hurt and felt so good. He was merciless. Dirty, degrading names poured from his mouth. He pulled my hair and spanked my ass.

Then he took me on my back, gripping my neck. I could see the pleasure on his face. His thick dick pistoned in and out of me. I was moaning and screaming for him. He took my legs over his shoulders and started going even deeper. Hitting me somewhere I had never felt before. My orgasm was rising. He commanded me to cum for him. I shook everywhere and clenched on his cock. The waves of pleasure were incredible.

I told him I wanted him to make me a pretty slut. On my knees, I begged for his cum with my words and my mouth until he started moaning and spurting. The first few went in my mouth, and the rest went all over my face .. hehe well, you saw, didn't you?

There was no way I could keep an even pace now. I wanted to make her cum. Hearing the story of Katya getting fucked while I waited outside fueled my arousal. My mind flooded with images of her story, and my body was aflame with sexual pleasure. I licked faster, hearing and feeling her response.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, "You did like hearing that ... you're going to make me cummmmm!" Her hips bucked off the bed, and she shook. "Fuuuuckkk, I'm cummminggg!"

After her body calmed down, she drew me close and kissed me on the cheek, "That's a good boy, Sean. Jake doesn't do that for me. Besides, that's what good boyfriends do." She grabbed my erection, "That's cute. You're so turned on hearing how Jake fucked me so good with his huge cock. Do you want to fuck me too?"

I nodded, and she laughed, "No, honey, this isn't enough for me, not when I can have a real cock like Jake's. My face turned red, and my dick twitched. "Aww, that's cute. You like hearing how you're not enough to please me."

She kissed me deep, her tongue finding mine. When she pulled away, she asked, "Are you thinking of how I tasted with Jake's cum?" I throbbed in her hand, and I was so close. I needed release so badly. "Did you like how I came at his command?" I throbbed again. This time, a trickle of precum emerged from the tip. "Cum for me like I came for Jake."

She hadn't stroked me or done anything but continue holding me in her hand. I came hard. My cum spurted and dripped down her hand. "That's a good boy. Now clean up your mess," she said, lifting her messy hand to my face. The excitement drained my eagerness, but I dutifully licked my cum from her hand. "Not as good as Jake's, was it?"

minoda
minoda
126 Followers