College Cum Collection Pt. 01

Story Info
Sorority pledges have to collect cum donations.
1.9k words
4.53
29.3k
28

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was between girlfriends in my junior year of college and also had a single dorm room to myself. Because of my extreme horniness, no female outlet, and plenty of privacy, I was severely tempted to masturbate daily or even multiple times a day. But, I was trying to keep away from porn as much as possible so that I could concentrate on my studies. But I still found that I couldn't bear to go more than a day or two without some relief.

One evening, while I was studying, there was a knock at my door. Now, I wasn't a complete introvert and had many friends in school, so it wasn't an altogether rare occurrence for someone to just drop by. But I certainly wasn't expecting anyone.

I got up and opened my door to find two of the cutest young women standing outside and smiling. The one on the left had red curly hair cut down to her shoulders, very pale skin, and a smattering of freckles across her cheeks. She had bright green eyes, a cute little nose, and an impish grin. She was only about 5'2" and had to really look up to look me in the eyes.

The one on the right was much taller, probably about 5'10", so just a few inches shorter than me. She had straight blonde hair that cascaded down her back and ice blue eyes.

Both of them were absolute knockouts.

The red-head immediately spoke up. "Hi! My name's Shawna and this is my friend Alicia. We're pledges from Tau Iota Tau here on campus." She pointed back and forth between their T-shirts which both had the greek letters of their sorority emblazoned across the fronts. (I couldn't help but notice how she pointed to their bosoms, especially since neither one seemed to be wearing a bra!) "Could we come in and speak to you for a few minutes?"

It was almost comical the way she put that. It almost sounded like they wanted to talk religion to me. But everyone on campus was well familiar with their sorority. It was known as a pretty wild one and anyone invited to their parties had better be ready for anything. I didn't think there was going to be much Bible-reading as part of whatever they wanted to talk to me about.

"Sure, come on in. My name is Scott." And I swept them into my dorm room and closed the door behind them. I offered the couch for them to sit on and then sat across from them in my desk chair. Alicia swung her backpack off her shoulder and set it to the side. I could tell by how she had trouble keeping eye contact that she was the shyer one. But Shawna had no such inhibitions.

"Okay Scott, this is a bit embarrassing, so there's no easy way to say it but just blurt it out." Shawna didn't look embarrassed though. She looked like she was relishing this.

"Alicia and I are freshmen and, as I said, we're pledging to get into Tau Iota Tau. As you probably know, most sororities and fraternities have a system of tasks that applicants must achieve. We've been teamed up and must collect as much sperm as we can in the next seven days. Now obviously the best way to do that is by giving handjobs to a bunch of guys and we were hoping that you might be able to help us out."

And with that, she gave a big grin and just looked at me expectantly. I wasn't sure I was buying it though. It sounded like some sort of trick to me. Maybe they were trying to get guys to drop their pants, take a quick photo, and then run out.

"Ummm, that sounds a little too good to be true. I'm not falling for it," I told them.

Shawna didn't seem too surprised by that. "I know how it sounds. So we're just going to have to prove it to you and gain your trust. Alicia, show him."

At that, Alicia twisted off to the side, unzipped her backpack, pulled a glass beaker out of it, and held it up for my inspection.

I could tell that it must have been taken from one of the school labs. The mark at the top of the beaker was labeled 250 ml. And it was definitely about a third full of some sort of creamy white fluid. It certainly looked like they must have been hitting up the dormitory for "contributions".

Alicia said, "This is what we've managed to collect our first day so far. Can we interest you in a donation?"

I was a bit flabbergasted. It definitely looked authentic, but I still wasn't sure how to respond to this.

Shawna was ready to seal the deal. "Look, as you can see, we have a lot to get done and we've found that we waste too much time trying to convince you guys. So let us show you right now that we're legit."

At that, Alicia carefully placed the beaker on the floor and they both rose off the couch and in a single movement, swiftly lifted their T-shirts up, off, and onto the couch.

I was now staring at four hot titties thrusting out towards me. Shawna's were a nice set of plump D cups with pinkish nipples. Alicia had a more athletic build with only B cups, but they were beautiful and perky. I felt blood immediately rush to my cock and it started to rise.

"What do you think, Scott? Do our baby girls convince you that we're serious?" Shawna asked. She began to rock her shoulders back and forth so that her tits were swaying from side to side. Instinctively, I reached out to touch them.

"Uh uh uh!" Shawna said as she skipped back out of reach. "That's not what we're here for. Just think of this as visual stimulation. Now, stand up." I practically jumped to my feet and then Shawna got down on her knees so that her face was at my crotch level. My shorts were already tented out towards her. She looked up at me with those big green eyes and asked, "Now, I need you to verbally agree to let us take your sperm. Pleeeease....." And with that, she grabbed her own tits in each hand and began to squeeze them.

"Absolutely! Whatever I can do to help you girls out." I was always the gentleman.

With that, Alicia now stepped over to me and quickly pulled my T-shirt over my head and then stepped behind me, reached her arms under my own, and began to play with the hair on my chest and my nipples. I began to get goose pimples all over my arms.

Shawna reached forward and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of my shorts and boxers and with a quick yank, had them pooled down around my ankles. Her eyes immediately moved down from my face to my cock which had sprung out and then bounced up to point back up at her face. She smiled delightedly, leaned forward, and placed a sweet little kiss with her luscious lips right on the head of my member. I twitched in response.

Shawna and Alicia seemed like they had gotten a system worked out for their cum collecting and now it was Alicia's turn. Suddenly, she was pressing right up against my back. I could feel her hard nipples poking into me. And she began to whisper huskily in my ear. "Ooooh Scott, look how hard you are with your cock pointing at my friend's face. You are SO big and hard, aren't you? I bet you'd love to cum all over her, wouldn't you? Look at that innocent face. Think how hot it would be to cum all over those little-girl freckles."

And while she's breathing into my ear, her hands have gone flat on my stomach and she's sliding them both down where I am trembling for her to touch me. She begins to caress the front of my hips and thighs in circles, seeming to get closer and closer, but never quite getting to the center where I want her hands. And then, finally, the fingers of her right hand begin tracing up and down the length of my cock. She swirls her fingertips around the crown of my dick and I moan.

Meanwhile, Shawna has reached out and is playing with my balls. "Ohh yes, Scott. I can feel that you are going to give us a wonderful donation tonight, aren't you? You poor baby. All this cum in your balls just aching to come out. Let's see what we can do about that."

At that, Alicia grabbed my cock firmly and starts pumping up and down the shaft. Shawna now sat back on her haunches and looked up into my eyes. She brought her hands up and cupped her generous tits and starts squeezing them to give me all the visual stimulation that I might need.

Well, as it had been a couple days since my last orgasm, and these two stunning young ladies were stimulating me visually and physically, I knew that I wasn't going to last very long, even though I wanted to try to draw this out as long as I could. It suddenly occurred to me that they were on a clock, and they were going to try to be as time efficient as they could, so there was no more foreplay here. They wanted to collect my cum and move on. So by now, they'd determined the quickest methods to push us poor contributors over the edge.

I wish I could say it took longer, but after only two minutes or so, I was ready to explode. I began to moan. Alicia whispered "Give it to her" in my ear, and Shawna reached over, grabbed the beaker, and held it up, tilted, in front of the tip of my dick. Alicia pointed me right at the opening and began to jack me off even faster.

And that was it. With a loud growl, I arched my back, and began spurting rope after rope of cum into their collection beaker.

Alicia continued to pump me for a good 10-15 seconds after to get every drop, and Shawna then scraped the last bit off the tip of my cock with the rim of the beaker. Alicia then let go and moved out from behind me. I was spent, so I staggered back and sat back down in my chair.

Alicia and Shawna quickly slipped their T-shirts back on and carefully put the beaker back in their backpack. Shawna stepped forward and held out her hand.

Incredulously, I took her hand and shook it.

"Thanks for the donation Scott. That really helped us in meeting our goal. Would it be okay with you if we came back tomorrow around the same time for a follow-up?" Shawna asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure, that's no problem..." I mumbled back.

"Great!" She said with a big smile.

And with that, they both let themselves out of my dorm room. I was still sitting there, naked and stunned, as I heard them knock on my neighbor's door and their greeting to him out in the hallway.

"Hi! My name's Alicia and this is my friend Shawna. We're pledges from Tau Iota Tau here on campus. Could we come in and speak to you for a few minutes?"