College Cum Collection Pt. 02

Story Info
Sorority sisters return for another cum donation.
1.4k words
4.56
22.4k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't completely sure if Shawna and Alicia would show up again, but I was certainly hoping that they would. And sure enough, right at 7 PM, I heard a knock at my door once again. Quickly setting my books aside, I rushed to the door and was greeted by my favorite sorority sisters.

"Hi Scott! We're back. Are you happy to see us?" Shawna asked with a grin.

"You girls are welcome ANY time! Come on in." (No pun intended, I thought.)

They stepped in, but I noticed that they were hiding their hands behind their backs for some reason, and they just rotated around so that they kept facing me at all times. I thought this was a bit strange, but the whole situation wasn't exactly the definition of normalcy.

I thought I'd chat with them a few minutes to avoid any additional awkwardness.

"So, how did you do your first day yesterday? Did you make your quota?"

Alicia actually spoke up to answer this time around. "We did great, actually. Well above our target that we had set for ourselves. If we can get the same amount collected each day this week, we should definitely have enough to get us over the target amount. Yesterday's 'catch' is freezing into a nice-sized ice block in our freezer right now."

I made a mental note to never drop by their sorority house and accept any iced drinks....

"Unfortunately," Shawna interjected, "we've been a little light today. We made notes of each of the dorm rooms that we visited yesterday, but for some reason, quite a few of them are out today. There was no answer. You don't think they're avoiding us, do you?" And she put on a cute little pouty face.

"Ha! No, I hardly think that's possible. I guess maybe some of them just have some night courses tonight. But that brings up a question that occurred to me. Why don't you two split up so that you can hit more donors at the same time?"

Alicia answered, "Ah, yeah, that would seem to make sense. However, there is a very strict rule to this challenge that all of us girls must be accompanied at all times. This helps to prevent us from being in a situation where a guy may get aggressive and take control. You don't mind letting us have control, do you Scott?" She smiled sweetly at me.

"Nope, none whatsoever. And yeah, that rule makes perfect sense, now that I think about it."

"Speaking of rules," Shawna jumped in. "We found out last night at our collection weigh-in that there is a new rule for us each day. And today, TA-DA!"

And with that, both she and Alicia brought their hands out from behind their backs and showed them to me. Once again, I was greatly confused. They were wearing pink mittens! And they seemed to be duct-taped around their wrists so that it was obvious that they weren't going to be coming off without someone's help. I was really perplexed about how this was supposed to work.

"So Scott, today we are not allowed to use our hands. I'm so sorry to disappoint you," she said teasingly, "but by the rules of the challenge, we have to collect your sperm with our mouths today. I hope that that's okay." And again she looked at me with that innocent little-girl look.

I certainly wasn't going to look a gift-horse in the mouth, so to speak. "Sure girls, as I said, I'm willing to do whatever I can to help you out."

Alicia was also holding a bag by the straps in one of her hands and set it down and carefully pulled out a new beaker to set on the floor. I guess her backpack was a bit difficulty to use when wearing mittens.

She and Shawna then got down on their knees in front of me and looked up at me expectantly.

"We're going to need your help to start with, Scott." Shawna smiled.

Wow. Two beautiful girls kneeling in front of me, waiting to suck on my dick. Thankfully, I didn't have any mittens to worry about and was able to unzip my jeans and pull both them and my boxers off quickly and easily. At this point, I was still just semi-flacid, but that was changing very quickly.

Shawna and Alicia put their hands back behind their backs and then leaned forward. Shawna began kissing the left side of my cock, and Alicia the right. I was watching them closely and it was as if they were making out with each other as their lips were pressed against each others with my dick in-between. Then, the tongues came into play. I couldn't see their tongues, but I could feel them working back and forth on both sides. I was hardening fast and quickly got to the point where they could no longer reach each other's lips because of my thickening cock.

Alicia went lower and began licking my balls. She then sucked one of them into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

Shawna had positioned herself back towards the center and reached out her tongue and licked up the bead of precum that was now sitting on the head of my cock.

"Mmmmm, so yummy Scott. But we want your full load of cum. Will you put your cock in my pretty little mouth please?" And Shawna kneeled there with her mouth open just waiting for me to grant her this request. I nodded and thrust the head of my cock into her mouth. She started bobbing on it immediately. Her hot wet mouth felt so good and I began to groan.

Shawna sucked in her cheeks to create a vacuum and it felt like she was literally trying to suck the cum out of my balls. She kept bobbing for what seemed like an hour but was probably only a few minutes. Then, I guess Alicia felt that she was being left out.

She popped up and stuck her face in next to Shawna's. Shawna stopped bobbing and then began to kiss Alicia with the head of my dick in between their wet mouths. Then, being such a good friend, Shawna pushed my cock with her tongue over into Alicia's mouth, and it was now her turn.

Alicia had a surprise for me though. She looked up at me with those bright blue eyes and slowly began to move further and further down my shaft without stopping until I felt the head of my cock slide partway down her throat and she buried her nose into my pubic hair. Alicia can deepthroat! I had never experienced that before.

I saw a little smile on her face as she registered my surprise. You could tell that she was rather proud of her talent. She now began rocking back and forth in front of me, taking me in much longer strokes as she continued to slip my cock down her throat.

Shawna watching her friend enviously and I wondered if there might be some coaching done between them at some point later tonight.

The feel of Alicia's tight throat around me was just too much. I felt my balls contract up towards my body and instinctively grabbed Alicia's head as I continued to thrust in her beautiful mouth. Alicia saw that I was ready to cum and pulled back just a bit so that the head of my cock was resting on her tongue. And then BOOM, I spasmed and shook as spurt after spurt of my cum was deposited in her mouth and on her tongue.

I continued to ejaculate into her mouth a few more seconds while Shawna turned and grabbed the beaker in her mittens. Finally spent, I pulled my cock out of Alicia's talented mouth. Alicia then turned to Shawna, leaned over the beaker, and spit my cum into it to mix with all the other cum they had collected today.

"We normally prefer to swallow," Shawna said with a grin, "but sometimes a girl's just got to make sacrifices."

I pulled my pants back on while the girls tucked their container back into their bag and stood up.

"Thanks again Scott! You are one of our best customers. See you again tomorrow?" Alicia wiped away a last drip of my cum off her luscious lips with her mitten.

"I will be here for sure!"