All Comments on 'College Days Ch. 03'

by bdavidson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 5 years ago
Honesty

I really admire the honesty with which you have lived your life and expressed to your partners. It makes your story even more sexy. It took me too long before I could be honest with myself and accept who I am. Life has been so much better since, in spite of antagonism from my father. Being truthful to oneself is the prerequisite to a great life. Make the most of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy story

I understand and appreciate your ending, but at the same time, I was sorry to see that things didn't work out with Gerry. Gerry reminds me very much of a black high school friend who played football. We met in gym class because he had the locker next yo mine. He was well-muscled, and hung (at least 8 inches), and had black fuzz hair across his upper chest, and down from the sternum to the navel, and then into a big hairy bush. His cock could get hard in an instant! He had muscular thighs and legs covered with the same fuzz that covered his chest, abs, and arms. A real man! He loved to suck and be sucked, and we had many great suck-feats after school. He was my first black stud that I got to know very well, and I will never forget the fun we had. Makes me hard for him even now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nort a good ending

I can tell you no one who enjoys man sex like him could just stop. Even if he decided to give it up for a woman, the deep desires are there. I had a friend that was into man anal sex like our hero here spending hours and hours at one time during many times over one night on a regular basis. A few years later I ran into several guys and they told how hot he was in bed a super power bottom. I said did he mention he was married and had a baby boy. They said no. He takes it raw and refuses any other way. He is one of the nicest men I even knew and with super model quality looks and body. When he was single and in his late teens we only had oral sex. He told me a few years later he discovered being a bottom and loved it. When he got married I felt sorry for him. He told me he was going to give men up to have a normal family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good I hate that my wife is home! If she had left, as I thought she was going out with her sister, I'd be naked, lubed up, stroking to hot dance music, reading your stories! I spend hours (I'm comfortably retired) stroking to Literotica, sometimes it's BETTER than videos, oh, how I love edging until I find that one story that pushes me over the edge and I spray cum all over my smooth belly, rubbing it into my nipples and asshole, cleaning it off my fingers and resting in the afterglow! Wish we could meet, I love to have hot, lusty gay sex with you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sweet and hot. The joy of bring joy into other males lives. To own a man's semen and carry it in your stomach and boi pussy all day long. Enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous