All Comments on 'College Daze Ch. 01'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep it coming!

We enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More . . .

More of the story, more sucking, more fucking. We need part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please do continue

You have a real knack for this Styleguy. I hope there's a lot more where that came from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please continue ...

especially with more blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cool need part 2

Make it a long series. This could be good. I think Michelle should have a daughter in college that comes home for break ;)

daddysgurl1960daddysgurl1960over 17 years ago
Love it!!

I loved it.....It made me hot!! Keep them cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!

June should get involved in the Blackmail also.

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728over 17 years ago
damn!!!!!!!

i agree with them keep this story cumming.... made me wet lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hope it's rough

I hope when you take her ass it's rough. Love banging a milfs ass when they're not into it.

oldangreyoldangreyover 17 years ago
GREAT START LONG MAY IT LAST

Oh My !!! I love it so far, many more to cum i hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mr. Hyde

Loved the story, didn't like the idea of including the love interest, June in the blackmail. Keep them seperate, like the intro implies and keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
re-write

Dude, where was the sex with Michelle, seriously, you made her cum 5 times, with what? what did he do to her to make her cum 5 times? Sure you glazed over that they had sex, but this is literotica, where was the erotica, that was an error in storytelling that even Michael Bay would find atrocious. Otherwise it was promising. Oh and don't involve June in the blackmail, keep it seperate, like Bert and Loni.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great beginning

This was a great beginning with a wide enough foundation to spin off a number of stories and series. My personal preference is to focus on Michelle. The idea of an 18 year old dominating a successful business woman is hot. Chris is a pretty bad SOB (like you said in the story). Maybe you can have Michelle take him out on a date where she is forced to dress like an 18 year old. People would be staring at the skankiness of Michelle, making her extremely uncomfortable, while Chris is basking in glory of his prize.

TheTrapperTheTrapperover 17 years ago
Make Her Eat Her Married Slut Friend

I'd like to see her eating her married girlfriend to get the slut ready for you. Maybe side my side doggy style as they each get butt fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More College Daze needed soon!

Where is the next College Daze?! I've been checking for days! We really need more about what happens to Michelle and her cheating married girlfriend! I know you need the Dr. Jekyll side, too, but I hope to see a lot more of the Mr. Hyde-side in the future; the Michelle, etc., plot is a lot more interesting than the "true love" side. Hope more of the story appears soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shocked

This is WRONG WRONG WRONG!

I love it :)

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More please.

I want to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great start!

Made me wet too! Make the sex more graphic tho. Want to read more about Michelle and her married friend and the blackmail.

DefiantSpiritDefiantSpiritabout 16 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

You have a style that is bar-none, the best I've ever had the pleasure of reading! There's a plot, there's substance and there's hot steamy sex. Considering this was written from a college guy's point of view? I wouldn't have expected too much in the way of elaborate sex moves or such. You have a talent like none I've ever seen. Keep up the great work!

aglaisaglaisover 13 years ago
Please continue

Great story so far with a lot of potential.

Please continue with Chris, Michelle and June, Tammy and some friend of Michelle

katranmankatranmanover 13 years ago
more

Great start! Please continue with this series. Very well done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep going

I like the way you wrote this and how you developed the main character. Don't change the story, but add more details. You get five stars from me.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I'll never feel sorry for a blackmailed cheating whore...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your LW story "An Event .... with a capital E" Aftre readin parts of severalothers, you are a capable writer but come across as a waste product. Never any empathy or understanding offered and these are merely fantasy characters. You must make a lot of people disgusted to know you. Get some counseling. You aren't broken but come across as severly damaged.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Where

Where is the rest?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More about others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's been over 15 years and you haven't done anything with this story, so I guess it doesn't really matter what I think of it.

chipmonk9chipmonk910 months ago

I wised author wouldn't leave intresting series unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
2206 Followers
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.

story TAGS