College Discoveries Ch. 02

Story Info
Two friends continue their sexual awakenings.
2.4k words
4.63
12k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
126 Followers

I kept checking her LiveJournal, deep in the grip of my obsession. F5, F5, F5. The light grey text on the black background wasn't changing. I wanted to see an update, and yet I didn't. The paradoxical duality twisted my stomach, buzzed my insides, and sent a pulsing into my cock with every heartbeat.

I struggled to embrace how much it aroused me reading about how much she enjoyed Jason taking her and using her mouth roughly and denying me. The insecurity and jealousy stabbed at me. That I kept coming back to it confused me. As I would touch myself and re-read her journal entry, I would orgasm so hard, followed immediately after by being disgusted with myself.

Then it happened. F5. Instead of instantly showing me the same page, the text disappeared while firefox interpreted the div tags and CSS to render the update. It happened immediately, as the space between the in-breath and the out-breath. That instant felt incredibly long. My heartbeat accelerated in anticipation.

He Texted me

By now, it was hard to read as the text seemed to vibrate with each hammering beat of my heart. I took a deep breath and continued on.

You'll deliver yourself to me at 7pm, wear lacey red panties and a bra. Come prepared with a safeword and any limits you have. You are not to cum or even touch yourself for pleasure until then.

When I read it, I instantly drenched the panties I was wearing and had to desperately fight to keep from touching myself. How will I be able to wait until tomorrow?

That was all there was. I could feel my cock pressing against my jeans. Unlike Laura, I was under no order not to touch, and even if I had been, I wouldn't have been able to resist. I reached under my pants and stroked myself slowly. My precum quickly coated the taught skin of my dick. I didn't want to cum yet though

Refreshing the page once more, I saw an update.

I told Sir about this blog. Oh yes, and he wants me to call him Sir now. He says I've earned my first punishment. I'm wet and craving him. My panties are drenched at the thought of his strong hands gripping my body, delivering my punishment for going to another man to make me cum after he used my mouth and to finally feel him inside me.

He said I am to post here so everyone can read what a naughty slut I am for him. I am not to touch myself or cum without his permission.

I pictured everything she described played out. Her big eyes looking at him filled to overflowing with lust, her alert, busy thoughts evaporated from the heat of her desire and submission. His hands roamed her body, gripping her hair and dragging her around his room.

I exploded into my hand and felt an immediate disappointment in myself. Why couldn't I have held out longer? How was this turning me on so much? Shouldn't I want her more for myself? Knowing he would possess, punish and use her turned me on more? That she craved him like she'd never craved anyone else?

I tried busying myself. That night my sleep was restless with flashes of Laura being spanked, flogged, and fucked.

The next day doing school work, distracting myself with some video games but I couldn't stay still and concentrate. I went to my afternoon Lit class. The professor's lecture and student responses drifted around me as though they were another language. My belief that it would hold my concentration evaporated.

I grabbed dinner with my Aaron in the dining hall. We carried on a conversation, but my participation mainly was unconscious.

"How's it going with Laura?" The air seemed to crackle, my heart slamming inside my chest while time seemed to stop.

My mouth was dry, and I hoped that the heat in my face wasn't on display. All I could do was shrug my shoulders. "We went out a few times, and fucked.. and fooled around a bit more since then...."

"Damn! I'm jealous! You go, man!" His celebratory enthusiasm starkly contrasted my inner insecurities. Just then, a flash of her on her knees sucking on this other guy's cock flashed in my mind.

We went back to the dorms and played Super Smash Bros on my Gamecube. It had gotten late, and I had finally gotten my mind of Laura for a few. I got a text from her.

"Want to hang out?"

"Yes," I replied instantly.

"On my way,"

I told my friends I would hang out with Laura in a bit. Aaron gave me a high five. After the last few rounds, they left.

My head was swirling. Is this like last time? She wants to hang out with me after him? What does that mean?

It wasn't long before there was a knock at my door.

I opened to see Laura like I had never seen her before. Her long hair was a tangled mess; her makeup was smeared and running down her face. I would have thought she'd been caught in the rain.

Before I could ask if she was alright, she put her finger on my lips. "Sean, listen to me first. I don't know if you're going to want this. You probably won't. I mentioned I'd kissed someone at that party? Well, actually, it's more than that. I gave him head that night. He's a Dom and is training me in BDSM. I just came from his place, where he punished me for having you make me cum with your tongue after I met him. He instructed me that I needed to tell you, and the only way I am allowed to cum tonight is if you get me off with your mouth again. There's one more thing. He came inside me. Will you make me cum with your mouth, knowing all that? I need to cum very badly because I'm a needy slut."

I felt my face flush red and saw her blushing too. Had anyone asked me If I would ever do something like this, I would have quickly said no. Now, faced with it, I knew I wanted to so badly in reality. My cock was creaming the same through my jeans.

I nodded.

"That's so hot. I didn't know you were so kinky... have you been holding out on me?" Laura asked with giddy excitement.

"I didn't even know...."

I pulled her towards the bed. Grabbing her close, I kissed her. Whispering in her ear, "Fuck, you look so hot with your ruined makeup," I said.

"Thank you... I did get quite a few looks on my way over here. I still can't believe you'll go down on me knowing he came in me.. most guys are so squeamish about cum... and another guy's...."

I answered her by pushing on top of her, kissing her hungrily. Something primal inside of me stirred and craved her even more. Peeling away her clothes, I could see her breasts had hickeys that were beginning to purple. The smell of sex filled my head.

With her jeans off, all that was left were her lacey red panties. There was a noticeable dark wet spot on them. I slid them down her long legs and was overwhelmed. The scent filled my head, and my arousal reached a level of intoxication.

Her lips glistened with sex juices. I didn't hesitate. Spreading her lips with my fingers, I could see white cum drip out mixed with her own. I dove my tongue in and was greeted with a much stronger, saltier taste than I was familiar with. My face was flush; somewhere inside, I was embarrassed, yet the desire and arousal propelled me.

I plunged my tongue inside her. Laura moaned, and my skin caught fire. Licking deep and slow into her pussy, more thick cum dripped into my mouth each time. My own arousal pressed uncomfortably against my pants.

"God, Sean, that feels so good... You're so naughty. Are you turned on too? Take your pants off so I can see."

I stripped down, and Laura's smile widened devilishly at the site of my hard cock already dripping precum.

"Please lick me more? I need your tongue."

I was back on my knees, his legs spread before me on my low dorm bed, hungrily going down on her.

"You were so eager to go down on me last time... I wouldn't have thought it possible that you could be even more eager." She ran her hands through my hair. "Fuck, that feels so good."

I refocused my tongue to her clit with gentle pressure sensing her sensitivity from just being fucked. She gasped as I went slow, and her moans changed. Inserting first one finger then a second, I penetrated her slowly deep and then curled them towards me. Her sounds of pleasure told me I was getting it right.

"God, you're good at that. Do you like the taste when I'm all messy?"

I could only moan and keep licking. In no rush to make her cum, I continued my slow, steady licking while penetrating her.

"Please... just a little faster... I need to cum.."

I resisted the initial wave to please her and bring her to climax.

"Are you picturing him fucking me with each taste of him?"

I groaned and sped up.

"Should I tell you what happened with him?"

I moaned in answer.

I got to his place on time like he requested. I was nervous but already turned on. He told me I would be punished, and instead of dreading it, I found that I wanted it. To feel his displeasure, to know it manifest into physical punishment, and find forgiveness.

First, he commanded me to strip. He had laid out several implements: a crop, a wooden paddle, and something I think he called a flogger. I stood there naked as he inspected me closely. Walking around me, lightly running his finger against my skin. The anticipation drove me nuts. He commented disdainfully that I wasn't standing straight enough. Then he called me a needy slut. The negative feedback did something surprising,

He asked if I knew what I was to be punished for. I was too embarrassed to say. He was very stern. When he reached between my legs, he laughed that I was already wet. Then he made me crawl to fetch his implements. He called me a good girl.

When he asked if I deserved to be punished, I nodded my head. He laughed again, asking how I could know I deserved it if I didn't know why? He asked if I knew why. I nodded again. 'Tell me,' he ordered. I hesitated and felt the stinging of the crop on my ass. Then again, and again. It hurt, and yet I didn't want it to stop.

He paused and reached between my legs again, chuckling as he did. 'Just as I suspected,' he said. 'You can't help but get wet, even while I punish you. Now tell me why you are being punished, slut.' That's when he left the bite marks you see on my chest.

Finally, I told him because I came to you to make me cum after giving him head.

'You've been a naughty needy slut,' I felt the crack of the flogger against my ass just as the vibrations of his voice in the air stilled. Then again, and again.

'Start counting slut,' It was hard to keep up with the speed he whipped me. There was a pause, and I felt his hand between my legs. His laughter made me blush again. 'Your pussy tells me you like it, slut.'

He surprised me with the paddle. 'Did you forget to count? Start at zero.' I felt dread flow over me. The paddle was coming hard, but he took his time. Sometimes running the edge along the inside of my thighs.

'Do you regret cumming without my permission now?' I told him I did. I begged him to forgive me.

'Do you agree you'll only cum when I give you permission?'

'Yes, sir.'

I felt his hand grip my hair, drag me towards the bed, and push me down on my stomach face first. His cock slid into me easily. I don't think I've ever been so wet. He reached around me, gripped my neck, and applied pressure to the sides.

His weight pressing on me, I felt owned, my head dizzy, the new sensation leaving me helpless as he slowly slid his dick in and out of me. I moaned as he kept whispering to me. Things like 'Do you like when I use you for my pleasure?'

It wasn't long before I was begging for release. He just said no. It should be satisfaction enough to please him. I struggled to hold back my orgasm. I needed it so badly.

He sped up, pounding me mercilessly, slowing up just when I wouldn't be able to hold it back anymore.

'How does it feel to be my fuckdoll?'

'Pleeeaseee siiirrrr,' I begged.

He laughed. 'No, the only way you're going to get to cum tonight is if you tell your friend what a needy slut you are, how I've used you, and he agrees to lick you after I fill you with my cum.'

I felt him lift and release my neck. He started fucking me as hard as he could. His dick slammed inside me deep and hard with every thrust. One hand still entangled in my hair, spanking me with the other. He moaned, and I felt his dick spasming and shooting semen inside me.

"Yes, oh fuck, riiighttt there." Penetrating her with my fingers I felt her legs squeeze it head, her hips lift off the bed. I was flicking her clit fast and light now, lost in the eroticism of what she'd just experienced.

When she finally settled down, and I stopped, I was fixated on the sight of her. My eyes took in the satisfied smile on her lips, the glow of her akin, and the heavy rising and falling of her chest.

After some time, she sat up, ran her finger along the length of my dick. "That really does turn you on. Too bad Sir wouldn't like it if I pleased you."

minoda
minoda
126 Followers