College Dropout

Story Info
College plans change as freeuse becomes the norm.
4.3k words
4.44
33k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers

"Why's the damn water bill so high?" Brad asked. He sat at the kitchen table with a cup of steaming coffee at his left hand with a pile of mail at his right. He sometimes wondered if he were the only man left in the world that preferred physical mail. It helped him keep things straight while electronic bills could easily be forgotten. His eyes peered at the simple bar graph showing a forty percent increase in water usage since the last month.

Helen wiped her hands dry and hung the rag on the handle of the stove before answering in a hushed voice, "It's Mandy. You know how she likes to take those long baths."

Tension immediately knotted in Brad's shoulders. He could feel muscles screwing up and locking from his neck down to his clenched asshole. "That's unacceptable. Look at all these bills since she moved back. An extra hundred in electric, an extra thirty on water, and god knows how much she eats."

"And stays a waif nonetheless," Helen agreed in a bemused tone.

"This is getting untenable, sweetheart. Look, she's your daughter, you have to talk to her about this kind of thing. She won't listen to me."

"It's not her fault, dear. She had such grand plans when she started college, but then the SSA passed. Now the world is all topsy-turvy. Did you know Penny, Rick's wife, signed up? I saw her at the grocery store yesterday. I didn't speak to her because she was busy sucking off one of the bag boys."

"Don't change the subject," Brad grumbled. "I'm sorry her plans have been put on hold, but the truth is that she didn't leave college only because of the SSA. She was flunking out before they suspended classes."

"Oh god, the stories you hear. All our institutions of higher learning shutting down almost overnight while they figure out how to fairly separate the sexes. They had some video on the news the other night showing that class at the University of Michigan. It started with one girl stripping down and getting on all fours like a dog and before you know it that whole room was rutting like animals. Even the professor!"

"Helen, for Christ's sake, would you focus on our problems and stop fantasizing about fucking a room full of college kids." The SSA had caused Brad more headaches than most. Human resource departments everywhere struggled to adjust, and Brad's was no different. Tons of women had quit and, though they'd given notice, it didn't do much good to have them around the office when they spent all day on their knees. Adding to his concerns were the waves of new legislation moving through at breakneck speed meant to incorporate SSA volunteers into the workplace. The government envisioned a future where fuck breaks replaced smoke breaks. Brad was having to plan a room where an SSA volunteer could rest comfortably until one of the men took a break to empty his balls in her. And that was not the simple job of managing tax forms and insurance paperwork that Brad had originally signed up for. "Look, we simply can't afford to have Mandy here if she's going to use up this much stuff. We downsized when she moved off to college so that you could support her and her scholarships would take the rest. But then she wanted a car and then she lost her scholarships, and now she's back here eating us out of house and home. She needs to get a job, at least."

Helen sat down at the table beside him and put a hand on his arm. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make light of the situation. It is a stressful time for her as well, you know. Just yesterday, her friend Marika signed up for SSA service. Pretty soon, they'll all be doing it." She glanced at her husband, but he was too buried in the bills to notice her. "I'll talk with Mandy tonight when she gets home."

"Where is she anyway?"

"I'm not sure. She went out with some friends, celebrating something or the other. Maybe Marika's signing up. It's becoming something that they celebrate, like getting a tattoo." Helen stood up and put away a few dishes. "I'm going upstairs. Quit reading all this stuff and go do something to take your mind off of it. It's only going to make you madder."

Resentfully, he followed his wife's advice. After she went upstairs to watch television, he switched from the after dinner coffee to a glass of bourbon and headed to his study. The room gave him an immediate relief from the pressures of the rest of the world. In its center, he'd constructed a large table with the topography of a battlefield. On it stood dozens of small pewter figurines of fantastical beasts and men. He admired them briefly before heading to a second table he'd made into a workstation. He sat down and got to work on his latest endeavor, a dragon that he'd 3D printed and started to meticulously paint. The hours flew by without interruption until he heard the front door open and slam. Mandy's return home barged into his serenity and with it came all of the annoyances that he had momentarily shut out of his mind. He listened intently as his stepdaughter's footsteps clattered up the stairs. At least Helen kept her promise, he thought, as muffled voices drifted down from upstairs. Pleased with that minor development, he returned to his work, adding a flourish of red to the dragon's chest before setting it to the side to dry.

Tired, he closed down for the night and headed upstairs. When he reached the upstairs hallway, he saw that Helen had already gone to bed. As he passed Mandy's door, he couldn't help but glance inside. The twenty year old had stripped down to a thong and an oversized t-shirt. Her hips cocked outward, showing how deeply the thin strip of cloth went into her ass crack. The immediate thought that sprung to Brad's mind was that she took after her mother. He shuttled himself quickly by the door and into the bedroom to crawl in the bed beside Helen. He was pleased to find his wife in a similar state of dress as his hand slid down her back to cup the cheek of her bare ass. He knew it was wrong on some level to have lustful thoughts about his stepdaughter, but with the world descending into a sexual madness it grew more difficult to remember why. Brad's fingers explored further, slipping under the thin bit of fabric to run his finger gingerly between her thighs to find a wet slit. Helen moaned silently, her hand reaching around to grab Brad's stiffening cock. As she squeezed his length in her hand, he pushed a finger inside her.

Helen had Mandy at a young age. Long before freeuse was talked about let alone the norm. Mandy's dad had vanished the second Helen told him about the pregnancy, but that was probably for the best. Brad didn't arrive until much later. Helen stayed out of the dating world until her daughter was about to go to college. She and Brad met when she was buying a cake for her daughter's graduation. Brad happened to be at the bakery buying one of the requisite birthday cakes for his staff. He didn't meet Mandy until she'd already started college and by then he was distracted enough with the looming SSA that he didn't notice her much. Which was difficult since Mandi looked like a younger, sexier version of his new wife.

Helen rolled on top of him, keeping the sheet draped over her back. She pulled down the band of his boxers and let his cock slip free. Brad's fingers slipped out of her with a wet squelch, but he kept the band pulled to the side as his wife guided his cock to replace his finger. He slid into her with ease, and his hands moved to grab her ass. He found himself wondering how similar they were as his hands sunk into the soft flesh. They certainly looked the same, and he knew that Helen had started to wear Mandy's panties from time to time since she moved back home. In fact, he thought the pair currently pushed to the side while his cock slid in and out of her might belong to his stepdaughter. It wasn't hard to imagine the woman bouncing up and down his length silently in their bedroom to be the younger of the two. It also wasn't out of the realm of possibility either, Brad knew. Mandy didn't lie around with her ass hanging out because she thought of Brad as her father. More than a few times over the years, she'd put herself into sexually charged situations with him. Brad never considered acting on any of it, of course, but he had no qualms about the fantasy.

Brad's hands moved up to squeeze Helen's tits. An audible moan escaped her lips, and her body began to shake. Brad took the cue and stopped holding back. His cock twitched inside of her as they both orgasmed. Helen rolled off and onto his side while the first thing he considered was whether his cum would stain Mandy's panties. Breathless, Helen started to gently stroke his chest, "I talked to Mandy. She's going to go get a job tomorrow."

He nodded in reply as sleep started to overtake him, and his dreams returned to Mandy's room and her plump, offered ass.

***

Mandy frowned at the pile of paperwork. "Do I really have to sign each one?"

The nurse nodded. "I'm afraid so. Half of it is your program enrollment and half of it is waivers. You know in case something goes wrong?" The nurse organized the papers into neat piles while Mandy admired her work. Mandy welcomed anything to distract from the fact that the nurse, Rhonda, was naked from the waist down and had both of her breasts hung out over her shirt. It wasn't an uncommon sight, but Mandy had not adjusted to seeing it so up close. Rhonda continued, "Now none of these are about any modifications. All that was done before you started and is in this paperwork right here." She tapped one of the piles. "You can read it again if you want, but most girls don't. Our conversation here counts as me explaining it to you, and it all goes on the record with that voice recording over there. At the end, we both keep copies. So, this stack declares your intent to undergo the procedure and that you've opted for what we call our vanilla package. Universal libido increase, physiological arousal compensation, and so on. Not included are any body enhancements, fertility enhancements, or cosmetic enhancements. With that in mind, this stack," she tapped another sheaf of papers, "signs you up for SSA service in a term of two years with an option to renew. It goes into the compensation, contract requirements, and so on. It also acknowledges that fifty percent of your earnings will be paid as stipend to yourself or named beneficiary while the other fifty percent goes into a trust to be dispensed with interest after your leave the program."

A knock interrupted her. A young man in a lab coat that seemed to double as a robe opened the door and stepped inside, "Rhonda, oh, I didn't realize you were with someone."

"Oh, that's alright," she insisted. "She'll be signing for a while, so no big deal." With no other explanation, Rhonda stood up, walked to the back of her chair and bent over. The man pulled open his lab coat to reveal a clearly modified cock that quickly grew to an obscene length. He took hold of Rhonda's hips and pushed into her with no difficulty. "Damn Neil, you need to cut it out with those cock mods, or you'll be too big for me. Anyway, let's continue." Mandy heard Rhonda's further explanations as she tapped each pile of papers. She even began to sign on each blank line as Rhonda laid them out in front of her. All the while, Mandy kept her gaze on the shaft sliding so easily into and out of the nurse. She watched the jiggle of Rhonda's ass as the man pushed against it again and again. She felt her panties getting wet with arousal as she imagined herself in Rhonda's position in a few hours.

The decision had not been easy. Signing up with the SSA was the obvious choice for a woman her age. She had been meaning to do it no matter what, but her mother's insistence that she get a job finally pushed out the little anxiety that remained. Watching all of her friends turn into sluts overnight had been surreal. Six months ago, she'd sat in a literature discussion class with seven other girls, and now she was the last one not being constantly fucked. They'd started to celebrate it each time one of them gave in, like it was a birthday party for a new sex life. Mandy had resisted and even as she finally gave in she took the most vanilla option. Her mother likened it to getting a tattoo, and Mandy knew those were addictive. From what she could tell, the SSA program was addictive too. A few of the girls started with the vanilla package, but went back for some upgrades. Apparently that wasn't exclusive to women either, by the look of Neil's cock. She wondered what it would feel like to have that monster sliding inside of her so easily. The nurse and doctors had given her all these reasons for how things worked after the procedure, but none of it made much sense. She knew what she'd seen, and she'd seen all her friends become cock hungry sluts.

"Want to swallow?" Neil asked, as though that were a polite offer.

"She's not enrolled yet, dumb ass," Rhonda chastised. She turned around and quickly dropped to her knees. She managed to get the head of his cock in her mouth before it started emptying its load down her throat. Mandy felt a rush of her own juices and signed faster. Rhonda swallowed the last bit, and Neil tucked away his cock, offered an apology to Mandy for being rude, and left the room. Rhonda returned to her seat and started to arrange the papers once more. "Sorry about him. I swear the longer they go without emptying their balls, the dumber they get. Looks like we're all done with this part. Are you ready?"

"Oh, is it happening now?"

"Of course sweetie, unless you want to wait. We'll go back, takes about ten minutes and feels like a mosquito bite, and then you're on your way."

Mandy's breath was still ragged and her cheeks were flushed from the show she'd watched. "Will I...will it work right away?"

Rhonda smiled, and Mandy saw the kind woman underneath the half naked slut that had been guiding her through the process. "Usually takes a little while, but you should be up and running by the middle of the day. Don't worry. Nothing to be scared of about it."

Mandy nodded. She followed Rhonda down the hall, all the while wondering who would be the first to fuck her senseless.

***

Brad's drive home added insult to already grievous day. Traffic had done nothing but get worse since the SSA passed. More than one couple had pulled onto the shoulder in the middle of traffic to fuck in their car. Those were the ones considering other people's safety as many others made no attempt to hide the blowjobs or even full on cowgirl while still driving. Accidents and delays clogged the entire highway. Clearly the new laws weren't working yet. After that, it got better, but he still saw many instances of public sex. Brad's mind briefly touched a bit of truth as he cruised down his street seeing his neighbors fucking like rabbits. Even with a wife who gladly welcomed sex, he felt constrained and frustrated by the new ways of the world. He'd been loyal to Helen, though she'd told him not to be. The truth was that he'd not had any sexual thoughts for anyone other than his wife. And one other.

His irritation increased when he saw Helen's car gone, but Mandy's at home. He went inside and shuffled off the accoutrement of his work life and headed to the kitchen to pour himself a drink. As he turned the corner, his heart jumped to his throat. Sitting at the kitchen table, legs spread and a dildo shoved in her pussy, was his stepdaughter. He did not know what she looked like naked prior to her treatment. If he had, he would have noticed that her nipples had swollen into puffy buds, and her pussy mound had swollen to look like a split peach. Beyond that, no other changes had happened to Mandy during her procedure except for the obvious increase in libido. She smiled at him as he appeared in the doorway and spread her legs wider. "Hi Brad. Sorry, I was coming down her for a glass of water. Brought my dildo in case I got real horny again."

"What the fuck are you doing?" he stammered for words. His mouth had gone dry, and his blood pounded in his ears. The rock hard cock in his pants pressed uncomfortably against his confining boxers.

"Oh! I signed up for the SSA program today. You said get a job so I went and became a fucktoy! It's no big deal. Don't act like you're embarrassed seeing me put this thick dildo in my pussy. I know you've looked at my ass before. Always was jealous of mom for getting your cock all to herself. I told her that it was a shame she met you first."

Brad's head swam with lust. He didn't know where to look. His eyes would lock in on her tits or her pussy no matter how hard he tried to tear them away. "You can't say things like that to me. It's not right. I'm married to your mother."

"But you're not related to me, are you?" she teased. She pulled out the neon purple cock with a wet slurp and put it to the side. Standing up, she spun around in a circle for him. "Like what you see? That bulge in your pants makes it look like you do. I'll tell you what. I'm a freeuse girl now, so I'm going to go about my day, but if you want to fuck me all you have to do is take those pants off and stick your cock in my pussy. I bet it's tighter than my mom's." She turned around and bent over.

There it was. The ass he'd seen last night. The ass he'd dreamed about while he slept. The ass he'd fantasized about while fucking his wife. The only difference was now it was his for the taking. Brad could see the swollen pussy lips almost drip with Mandy's arousal. She laid her front down on the kitchen table, her tits squashing out to either side as she presented herself to her stepfather. His inhibitions loosened and tore away as he unbuckled his pants. This is the world now. You fuck people at your office. You get blowjobs in the grocery store from willing strangers. You have breeder women fucking as many men as they can in competitions to see who can get her pregnant first. You fuck your stepdaughter while she's bent over the kitchen table. His cock sprung out of his boxers, and he felt some relief from the painful confinement as his hesitations dissipated. He brought his hands up to her ass slowly. He grabbed her right ass cheek and dug his fingers into her soft flesh, letting himself groan as the pure lust took him over. Moving his hand down, he ran his fingers along the crease at the bottom of her ass before sliding in between her thighs and along her wet slit.

Mandy's body thrummed with excitement. She could feel her stepfather's fingers groping at her. Her body shook as she felt his dry fingers slide along her lubricated lips, quickly gathering enough to push easily inside of her. It felt amazing. Her whole body shook as her pussy clamped down on the invading finger which was quickly joined by another. But she wanted more. She wanted to feel him inside of her. She wanted her pussy to clamp down on his cock. His hand moved away suddenly. The empty ache that had driven her to masturbate in the kitchen with an oversized dildo instantly returned. She hoped it wouldn't always feel like this. Rhonda told her that the first week was the worst, but the need was always there. Brad's hands went to her hips and up her sides. She could feel the heat of his body as he stepped closer to her. His flat front brushed against her ass, and she felt him pushing against her slit from behind. His cock ran along her lips as he fumbled to find her entrance. She angled her hips to meet his thrust and stuck her ass up in the air. Please fuck me, daddy, I need it.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers
12