College Dropout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad felt it as each millimeter went into her. She'd not lied when she said her pussy would be tighter than Helen's. He'd heard of the SSA treatment making women's pussy's better, but he didn't think those were anything more than rumors. He believed every single rumor as his stepdaughter's pussy clenched around his cock. His arms wrapped around her body as he bottomed out inside of her. Pulling her up to push her body against his, he groped her full breasts, pleased to find them bigger than Helen's. He wanted to stop comparing the two women, but it was all he could manage to think outside of the burning waves of pleasure. His hips started to move whether he wanted them to or not. She gave up his cock unwillingly and drew it back in with greed on each stroke. She writhed in his arms and moaned as she ground back against him. They were lost in their rutting lust when the door slammed.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Helen yelled from the doorway. Her husband and daughter looked up from their fucking. Brad's face turned white as a sheet, but Mandy only wriggled more, completely lost to her new purpose.

Brad, still balls deep in Mandy, tried to explain, "It's ok, Helen, she signed up for the SSA program."

"And ruined my surprise!" Helen hissed. Brad realized his wife was dressed in a peculiar outfit. She wore a heavy coat that buttoned from the top in an A shape despite the warm weather out. His cock pulsed inside of Mandy as he watched Helen strip away the coat to reveal her new body. Her breasts had doubled in size, and her ass had rounded out into a giant bubble jutting off her backside. It swished as she walked over to Brad. "I signed up too. We talked about having more kids, so I got the breeder treatment. As I understand it, they don't have to belong to you, and I still get the bonus!" She reached underneath her husband's ass and grabbed his balls. "Oh they're so full, did fucking your stepdaughter kick those balls into overproduction? That's good. Once you've filled her up with cum, it's my turn. I'm going to go upstairs and watch TV. When you're ready, remember you don't have to ask, just slide that fat cock in me."

Brad watched her leave the room, amazed at the size of her ass. Mandy pulled him out of her and turned around, dropping to her knees. "She always has to one up me. Getting that oversized set of tits. You know they're going to get milk everywhere." She dropped to her knees and slurped his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head for twenty seconds before pulling him out again to continue, "Like the second you start fucking one of those breeder cows, their tits start spewing milk everywhere. I'm not doing any more laundry for her." Her mouth wrapped around his shaft again, and he went over the edge.

All of it was too much. Forty minutes ago, he'd been a miserable schlub who couldn't meet his bills or manage his job, but now he had his stepdaughter's mouth around his cock while his new breeder wife waited upstairs to get filled up by his spunk and the spunk of any other willing partner. Torrents of cum rushed out of his cock. Helen hadn't been wrong, his balls had grown tight and heavy from cum. And now it rushed up his cock in ecstatic pleasure before spraying into Mandy's mouth. She didn't anticipate the size of his load and after gulping down the first rope, she aimed his cock at her naked tits and shivered as each gout splashed across her chest. She stroked him happily as he coated her in his cum, feeling her own small ripple of pleasure as his hot semen rolled down her tits and dripped from her nipples. "Wow, Brad, let's see if mom can make you cum that much!"

Brad felt his vitality returning almost immediately. With it came a new bright look on life. He'd get to Helen, but first he wanted to see what the rest of Mandy felt like. His cock stiffened, and he ordered her to turn around. She happily obliged, pulling apart the cheeks of her wonderful ass as his wet cock pressed against her back entrance. Both of them smiled and for the first time felt happy that she'd dropped out of college to be a full time slut.


12