College Games Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V: "Now I want you to place the phone somewhere where I can see those people's reaction"

V: "And then I want you to place your arms above your head and stretch as far as you can go"

It was a weird request to be sure, stretching. How could that be anything? But as I put the phone in position I remembered what I was wearing. I looked down and saw my t-shirt, my exposed midriff. As soon as I reach up my shirt is going to come up too. The thought of my shirt moving upwards, showing even more skin, knowing people were going to see, were looking at me, were going to talk about me. I loved it, I needed it, I want it. Without even thinking I start to reach up, one arm at a time, my left hand grabs my right write above my head and I stretch. The material from my shirt starts to move up, inch by inch, I can feel the air on my waist, higher and higher, as I reach the top of my stretch I know the shirt is exposing the bottom part of my breasts, not my nipples, but just below. Thoughts are running through my head, I feel so sexy, so hot, so slutty, I love it. I can feel the eyes of the people in front of me staring at me. Are they excited? Disgusted? Turned on? I don't know, and I don't care. I love it. I'm turned on. This is what I need.

My arms lower and my shirt slides back down. I look over at the group on the floor, my eyes meeting with one or two of them, I don't feel shame, I feel empowered. My hand picks up my phone. Before I get a message from V I have to tell her:

Me: "I fucking love this"

Me: "I love making people look at me"

Me: "I love the way it feels"

Me: "It's nerve wracking, I'm scared, and I worry about the consequences, but in the moment I love it."

V: "Mmmmm babe... I love to hear that."

V: "You are so hot, everyone should know that."

V: "I just knew you had a little slut inside of you ;)"

V: "When we would fuck at home and you would get wild, riding my fingers harder and harder..."

V: "It was obvious."

Me: "Fuck V, I'm so wet."

V: "Well lets give that group a little more to gossip about... what do you think?"

Me: "Fuck yes"

In my mind I knew I couldn't go too far. I didn't want to get "really" caught, it was just fun, a fantasy, teasing and getting close was one thing, but this was still school, and I still had to live with all of these people.

V: "Show me your legs"

I moved the phone down so V could see my legs, still dangling over the edge of the chair.

V: I want you to cross your legs on the chair

Not thinking much of it I did as V said, moving my right and then left leg up into a crossed leg position. My knees were just touching the sides of the chair, and my heels were positioned just in front of my ass.

V: Show me

I move the phone again to show V.

V: Move back a little so you're sitting a bit higher.

I do as she says again, but only move a couple of inches. I show her with my phone again, lingering the camera in that position for a moment or too.

V: Very good... now move the front of your shorts to the side so they can see your pink panties babe"

There it was. The point of crossing my legs. My head tilts down and I can see exactly what she means. The crotch of the shorts is sitting right in front of my panties, and with a little tug to the side my pink thong would be on display for everyone to see. My senses move down my body, feeling every inch until I get to my pussy and I feel it, the dampness, how wet I am.

Me: "V... I'm completely wet"

V: "Good. Do it"

The forcefulness in her message sent a tingle through me a again. I loved when she pushed me. I can't believe I'm going to do this. I'm going to show all of these people how wet I am, how excited I am, how slutty I am. But even though those thoughts streamed through my mind I have other competing thoughts, winning thoughts. I want to show these people how slutty I really am, how far I'll go, how much I love being exposed. I want to show them, I need to show them.

As I hold the phone in my hand pointing downwards towards my pussy my other hand moves down my leg, trying not to make it too obvious, even though it would be to anyone watching. Slowly, little by little I get closer. My finger loops around the center of my shorts and pulls them as far as they will go to the left. As I do it I graze my pussy through my panties. The shock courses through my body, up from my pussy, through my stomach and chest, and up to my brain. "Mmmmm" I let out a soft moan, completely involuntarily. My eyes dart up, realizing what I have just done, and look at the group in front of me. They are all just staring, I don't look long enough to tell what they are thinking. My face blushes immediately. My heart racing. I just moaned out loud in the common room of my dorm floor. What is happening to me? Is this what I wanted?

V: "Babe, did you just moan?"

Me: "Fuck! They heard me. I didn't mean too. I touched my pussy and it just happened."

Me: "What the fuck do I do now?"

V: "What do you want to do?"

As I was sitting there struggling with the situation my shorts continued to be pulled to the side letting anyone see the wet spot on my panties.

Me: "I think I want to go...

V: "Well then you should go...

V: "I don't want you to do anything you don't actually want to do..."

V: "This is supposed to be fun and exciting"

Instead of replying I just got up. My legs uncrossed and my feet hit the ground. With my phone in hand I walked quickly out of the room, making sure to not make eye contact with anyone. The embarrassment was coursing through me. My legs moved me quickly through the hall and back to my room, I opened the door and saw Mary asleep in her bed. I'm not sure she was really asleep or pretending, but regardless she was turned the other way. My hands quickly undid the knot on my shirt and I jumped into bed.

What was I doing? I just got caught moaning in front of other people. Is this really who I am? A girl who likes to tease other people? Who likes to get naked in front of my roommate? Someone who wears shorts that show offer her ass, and a shirt that exposes her whole midriff. My mind struggled with these thoughts, back and forth, back and forth. But when I was doing most of it I loved it, I loved the feeling, the excitement, I wanted to show more, to do more. But maybe it's just a fantasy, maybe it's just something that should stay in my head. These are not normal thoughts. And then my mind shifted to V. Does V like me being like this? Am I just doing this for her? I'm sure she loves me know matter what, but these games seem to be bringing us closer together again, even though we're so far apart. More time passes as all of these thoughts rush through my mind, my eyes closed. I think I do like this, I like the rush, I like the excitement, I like the danger, but I wasn't ready to actually be caught, I don't even know if I want to be caught, I mean of course I don't want to be... right? And these games are bringing me and V closer together... I can't stop now.

I look at my phone and the messages from V.

V: Are you OK?

V: Babe...

V: Hello? Just let me know you're OK

V: Please babe I'm worried.

Looking at the messages I feel bad, knowing she is worried about me.

Me: Sorry... I was just thinking

V: Are you OK?

Me: Ya, I'm fine, it just kinda freaked me out...

V: We don't have to do this anymore

V: I'm sorry that happened

V: I'm sorry I made you do that

Me: V, you didn't make me do anything

Me: I wanted to do it

Me: I liked the way it felt, the rush, the excitement

Me: It just went a little too far

Me: I think I just need to take it slow, or slower, or something

Me: I'm not really sure, but I just know that having people hear me freaked me out

V: Babe... I don't want you to worry.

V: We can take this as slow or as fast as you want?

V: Just tell me OK?

V and I talked for what felt like hours, and we discussed more about how we felt, how I felt, how she felt, and everything in between. At the end of it we decided to keep playing, but I needed to make sure I was comfortable, that I liked where it was going. I don't think either of us really knew what that meant, but the bottom line was we were going to keep playing until I decided I didn't want to anymore.

V: I love you babe.

Me: I love you too...

V: I have an idea

V: I'm going to send you some packages now and then

Me: Huh?

Me: Why? Of what?

V: Stuff for our games

V: I'm not sure what yet, but some stuff

V: I think it might make us feel even closer, like we are both part of this game

V: I think at least

V: Just let me know if it doesn't

Me: OK? Lol

V: Don't worry about it!

V: We'll talk when the first one gets there ;)

I drifted off to sleep not knowing what V was talking about. What could she possibly be sending me? Who knows. What I did know was that I was tired and I needed sleep.

12