College Games Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V: She's really sexy...

"Uhhhhhh... Who's that?" I heard the girl beside me say. Her tone was a little off put as she obviously didn't realize she was being watched. My head turned as I looked at her a little worried.

"Oh! Sorry. I didn't mention that my girlfriend is watching me... or telling me what to do is more accurate" I tried to reassure her with a small smile.

"Uh... OK. So she is watching you, and telling you what to do?"

"Ya, basically... I mean I don't have to do anything, but I like her telling me what to do, it turns me on, soooooo ya." I was feeling a little embarrassed. Maybe this semi-stranger didn't like what was happening as much as I thought? Maybe the control, the demands, the domination was a little too much?

"Oh. Well. OK. So she can see me too?"

V: Hey... ya I can see you too... hopefully that's OK

V: You're very sexy btw ;)

I looked up at the girl and saw her smile. V just had a way with us apparently.

"Well, I guess it's OK" she said as I could feel some of the fear come off her shoulders.

"Just relax and watch" I said sounding like I've done this a million times "It's just for fun" I smile at her as she smiles back, her legs still closed and her hands still in her lap.

V: Get back to rubbing your pussy slut...

My hand did as it was told. I was even wetter now having someone sitting beside me watching. Even more turned on. I rubbed my exposed pussy, looking up at the girl beside me. I could see she was shocked by the words on the screen, but her eyes were intently watching what was happening between my legs. Watching her watching me was amazingly sexy.

V: Slide down in the chair and put your feet up on the desk...

Again, no questions, just action. My flip flops fell off my feet as I slide down in my chair and propped my wide open legs up on the desk. Anyone walking past us would be able to see what was going on. My tits out in the open, my legs spread, my hand rubbing my pussy.

V: Finger your cunt

With one hand I slide a finger into my waiting hole. I was so wet, so horny, it slipped in so easily. I moaned out loud, turning my head to look at the girl. Her mouth was open, she was in shock, I could see her face turn red when she noticed I was looking at her. I smiled back and licked my lips as I pushed my finger deeper into my cunt.

I was feeling so slutty, so horny I would do anything at that point, it didn't matter. The consequences might affect me later but right now I didn't care.

V: Ask the girl what her name is...

I knew she could see the screen too, so I just looked at her and waited.

"Meghan... uh Meg" came out in a stutter. I was right, her name was Meg, from my floor, who I will see again and again.

V: Hi Meg...

"Hi"

V: Do you want to touch my gf's tits while she fucks herself?

No hesitation this time. "Yes".

V: Then go ahead sweetie.

V is calling Meg sweetie and me slut. The contrast was so hot. I was the slut. The dirty whore. The one that was so turned on, so horny she would let an almost stranger touch her tits in public while I fuck myself with my finger. Who am I?

I felt Meg's hand reach over and land on my right tit as I continued to finger myself. She was gently massaging it looking at me making sure it was OK.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned out loud, trying to be as quiet as possible.

V: Come on slut, tell her what you want her to do

I looked at the screen and then back at Meg. "Play with my nipple" I said to her, our eyes locked together. "Mmmm" I moaned again as she did it.

"Harder... FUCK" It felt so good to feel Meg squeeze my nipple as I fingered my hungry cunt. I closed my eyes and let the feelings rush over me.

V: Two fingers you dirty slut

I heard the message come through and opened my eyes to read it. No time needed, a second finger entered my hole while Meg was now pinching my other nipple.

"Mmmm yes... I love this... I love it!"

V: Come on slut... you can be nastier than that... tell us both how you feel

I couldn't handle what was happening, I was so exposed, on display, playing with an almost stranger, being told to do so by my girlfriend, fingering myself, having my nipples pinched.

"I feel so slutty! I feel like such a slut!" My eyes closed again.

V: Good girl...

V: I think Meg should feel good too...

V: Don't you agree?

I nod and then look over to Meg who is unsure of what is about to happen.

V: Good... undo Meg's shorts.

My eyes open wide as I turn to look back at Meg. Her eyes echo mine. I can see the fear and excitement running through her. Now V was controlling both of us, making us both horny by telling us what to do out in public.

"Do you want me too?" I said softly to Meg, looking into her eyes.

She gently nodded, not completely sure, but enough to keep going. My hand came off my pussy and I involuntarily brought it up to my mouth and sucked off the juices. I wanted to do this so my fingers weren't wet when I touched Meg, but I realized after how slutty this must have been. My hand moved over and touched her right knee and slowly eased it open. No resistance. I slide up her thigh on to her jeans and moved over to her button. Her hand was now off my nipple and by her side, she leaned back a bit, watching as my hand started to release her jeans. I saw her bite her lip. She was locked in anticipation. The button came undone with a pop and I moved to her zipper, slowly pulling it down, watching her watch my hand. As the zipper moved down her yellow lace panties came into view. I smiled. Her shorts were now undone completely, sitting open beside me.

We both looked back at the screen for instructions.

V: Mmmm very good girls

V: Meg you're so sexy

V: Babe you're so slutty

V: I love it

V: I want you both to play with yourself

V: Slut, I want three fingers deep in your sexy cunt

V: Meg, just make yourself feel good, however you want.

Meg and I both looked at each other and got to work. I dug two fingers back into my awaiting hole and then a third beside it. It felt tight but amazing, stretching myself out infront of V and Meg. In and out my fingers went as I tried to bury them in as deep as possible.

V: Harder slut, fuck yourself hard!

"Fuck yes" I said and I saw Meg turn to look at me in shock turning again to look at the screen. My fingers started to ram inside my hole, out and in, harder and harder. I could hear the sloppiness of my hole, the sound of my wet as my fingers fucked me as hard as I could. "FUCK FUCK FUCK" I said again as my head rolled back. I didn't care who saw me anymore, even the consequences didn't seem to matter. I looked over at Meg and her eyes were closed too as her hand was in her shorts and panties playing with her clit. Her hand moving faster and faster as her eyes opened and locked on to mine. I kept fucking my cunt harder pushing my fingers in as deep as they would go, up to the last knuckle.

V: Tell me what you are

I read the message and replied. "I'm a fucking slut."

V: More! Let it go... say what you want

Fuck I loved this! "I'm a fucking public slut, a whore, I love to fuck my cunt where anyone can see, I don't care who sees! I'm such a nasty fucking slut!"

V: mmmm good girl.

I heard a bunch of muffled sounds coming from beside me and I saw Meg convulsing in her chair, obviously cumming. Right after I said what I said? Her eyes were closed as she flopped lower into her chair riding the wave of her ecstasy.

Seeing her cum made me even hotter. My fingers were ramming my cunt as hard as I could. I brought my other hand over and started playing with my clit.

V: That's it slut... cum for me in the library like a dirty public whore.

V: Cum now!

It was too much for me. The three fingers, the roughness, the words, my hand on my clit, Meg beside me, being in public, my legs up on the table, everything. "FUCCKKKKKKKKK" I came hard "HOLYSHIT... FUCKKKK" I said again. Convulsing in my chair. Someone must have heard me. Meg's eyes flung open. She knew I was loud. She tried so hard to be quiet and I basically just yelled. I couldn't help myself. It was the hardest I had ever cum. Right there in public. Anyone could have seen me. Maybe someone did. I didn't care. My three fingers slowed there attack on my hole as they eventually slide out covered in my slime. I brought them up to my mouth and licked them clean one by one. My eyes moving between my webcam and Meg. I was sitting there, in my chair, legs up, tits out, cum covered fingers in my mouth and I loved it.

V: Good girl

V: I love you

V: I knew you were a slut inside

V: Isn't that right?

"Yes" I said back seductively.

V: We need to do this again soon, you obviously love it, and I love watching you.

V: Don;t you agree Meg? ;)

I looked at Meg and she nodded slowly. I smiled to myself.

V: Message me later babe... I mean slut lol.

And with that V was gone, logged off. Leaving Meg and me here alone, and exposed.

"Uhhhh well that was fun" I said to Meg laughing a little.

"That was the sexiest thing ever! Seriously. You're so hot. How long have you been doing this?"

"Honestly, this is my first time going anywhere near this far." I took a minute to gather my thoughts "The night in the common room, where you uhhh, saw me? Well that scared me a little, but today I just let it all out"

"Wow. I mean ya I saw you in the common room, you were sexy then too, but this is just insane.... And amazing" she smiled

"Well... ya" I didn't know what else to say.

A few seconds passed with nothing but silence. We both looked up at each other and started laughing. I still had my shirt up and my pants down. Here we were in compromising positions in public and the whole thing was ridiculous. Laughing was the only thing that made sense. I pulled my shirt back down and lifted myself to slide my pants back in place.

"Well, I guess I should go" Meg said while still working her way through her laugh.

"I guess I should too" I did have a class coming up anyway.

Meg got up off her chair, re-buttoned her shorts and grabbed her bag. "I'll see you around"

"I'm sure you will" I smiled, and we both looked at each other. We both knew we would meet again as we lived on the same floor, but we didn't know what that would mean.

As Meg walked away I closed my computer and slipped it into my bag. I grabbed my books on the table and slipped my flip flops back on my feet as I stood up. As I started to walk away from the table I took a deep breath "Well that was.... Something" I chuckled to myself as I continued out of the library.

*****************************************************************

Finally my classes were done for the day and I arrived back in my room. I opened the door to see Mary sitting at her desk working on something.

"Hey Mary" I said as I walked in and put my bag down beside my desk "How was your day?"

"Oh Hey Steph, it was good... you know... school" she said while spinning in her chair to face me as we talked. "How about yours?"

"It was good" I said simply. My mind rushed back through the time in the library and I chuckled internally. "Glad to be done though" I chuckled out loud this time.

I threw my flip flops in the corner of the room near the door and laid down on the bed and opened my phone. Mary went back to her work as I opened my phone. I was laying on my stomach with my hands and phone propped up on my pillow. I tried to relax, looking through Instagram and Snapchat, seeing what my other friends were doing. The longer I stayed there looking at other peoples pictures the more my brain started to think about my own "pictures" of the day. My time in the library was crazy, insane even. I still couldn't believe what I did. And even crazier was the fact that Meg, someone from my floor, was there, and saw me, and joined in. I smiled to myself as I laid there pretending to pay attention to my phone.

I kept going back to those dirty, nasty, slutty thoughts. My shirt up over my tits, my legs up on the table, fingering myself deep with three fingers. V watching and directing, and Meg rubbing her pussy beside me. And to top it off all in a public library. Without realizing it, I found myself slowly and quietly moving on the bed, slow and gentle movements back and forth. I was trying to grind my suddenly wet pussy on the bed, it was desperate to be touched, to be played with. What was happening to me? I tried to think about something else, to get back to the pictures on my phone but my mind kept fighting me and turning me towards the scenes in the library.

I opened Whatsapp and messaged V. I knew she would make my desires worse, but at least it was someone to talk to about them.

Me: V... I'm SO fucking horny again... help!

I waited for what felt like an eternity, but was probably only a few mins

V: Sorry babe, in class! I'll be home soon and we can talk ;)

Me: Nooooo... I need you now lol

I was joking, but not really joking.

V: Well why don't you get started without me and I'll join you later ;)

Me: But Mary is hereeeeee...

V: So?

V: Sorry babe gotta go!

And with that V had left. I was stuck until she got back. My eyes scrolled over the messages again. "So?". What did she mean? I knew exactly what she meant. V wanted me to start to masturbate in front of Mary. Or maybe that was too far, to do it with Mary in the room. I immediately brushed that idea off. There was no way I could do that, with my roommate. It was different with Meg because we didn't actually live together, I wouldn't see her every day. If I did this infront of Mary it would change things. I went back to Instagram and started scrolling again, trying to get my mind back to a calm place. But again the more time that passed the hornier I got. I kept telling myself only a little while and V would be back. But the more I thought about that the more I thought "What if V just makes me do something in front of Mary anyway?". That's when I started to think about what it would be like. Telling Mary what I was going to do, and then doing it. Would she watch? Would she leave? Would she try to ignore me? I knew she looked at me before. Hmmmm I thought more about the scenario and how it would go down, and the more I thought about it the more turned on I got, and the more turned on I got the more I wanted to do it.

"Hey Mary?" I said quietly while turning my head away from my phone and looking up at Mary who was still working at her desk.

"Yes" she replied while turning away from her books.

"Ummmmm could I ask you something?" It was obvious to me and her that I was nervous.

"Ya" Her response showed a little concern.

"Well... I'm just going to say it... I'm super fucking horny" I laughed a little as I said it.

"Uh... OK?" Mary smiled back. It was another ridiculous situation so laughter was the only response. "And?"

"Well... I was wondering if it would be OK if I... you know... got off... here... now..." It was hard to say out loud, especially to my roommate. Each word I knew could take our relationship one of two ways. Either a stronger bond and friendship, or break everything.

She thought about my question for a minute, and then smiled a little awkwardly. "Ya, sure... uh... do you want me to leave?"

"Oh thank god! I really need this" I said and we both laughed out loud. Again, ridiculous situation. "And no, you don't need to leave, I won't make it awkward or anything, I'll stay covered" As I said it I wasn't sure it was true.

"Well OK then, have fun" She chuckled as she turned back to her books.

I let out a little sigh of relief both because the conversation went like it did, and because now I got to touch myself. I flip over on my bed and pull my blanket up over my legs just for some extra protection. My hand slipped down my body and into my sweatpants I was still wearing and into my panties. I started to slowly rub my clit as I thought about V, and the library and everything else that has happened. My eyes were closed as I continued to play with myself. I couldn't tell what Mary was doing but at this point I didn't care. I let the pleasure flow over me as I continue to play with my pussy. My other hand comes up and starts to play with my tits through my tank top. My eyes opened a little and I peered over towards Mary. I could see that she was trying to concentrate on her books, but she couldn't help but glance in my direction every once and a while to see what I was doing. The thought of Mary watching turned me on even more, just like with Meg earlier today. My lust starts to take over and I'm no longer in control.

My hand reaches down and pulls my shirt up over my chest exposing me to Mary. My eyes are still closed so I can't tell what Mary is doing, but I know she is looking. I pinch my nipples as I lay there continuing to rub my pussy hidden under the covers. I push my sweat pants down and take them off. I spread my legs wide now, while still under my blanket. My panties are pushed to the side and I slide a finger into my sopping cunt. My finger starts to fuck me and I moan softly. There is no way Mary doesn't know what is going on. The feeling is overwhelming. Doing something this nasty and slutty in front of someone for the second time today. Why do I love this so much? I start to move in and out, side to side driving the finger deeper into me, my fingers continuing to play with my nipples. The more I moved the more the blanket slid down my body. It began over my belly button and was now at my hips. My midriff was completely on display as I kept moving and fucking myself.

Inch by inch the blanket moved slower. I felt it drag across the top of my hand that was in bringing me pleasure. It kept moving until it left me exposed again. Everything from my head to below my pussy was now open for Mary to look at and watch as I continued putting on my show. I was lost in myself and didn't care what happened. My body lifted off the bed so I could ram my finger into myself harder and harder, I moaned out loud this time, not caring who heard. I could feel an orgasm building through my body, I was getting close. That was until I heard a ding on my phone. This sound that interrupted my adventure caused me to come back down to earth. My eyes opened, and my hand grabbed the blanket and pulled it back up over me. Mary pretended not to notice, but we both knew she did. I reached over and grabbed my phone. A message from V.

V: Hey babe, what's going on?

Me: Oh, just being naughty ;)

V: Oh realllyyyyy ;)

V: What are you doing?

Me: Rubbing my wet pussy

V: Mmmmmm very nice

V: Where?

Me: My room

V: Oh so Mary is out?

Me: Nope ;)

V: Uhhhh what do you mean?

I felt a mischievous smile come across my face.

Me: Well lol... I was feeling horny, so I asked Mary if I it was OK if I...

Me: got off lol

V: Holy fuck

V: and she said yes?

Me: I think she was, well is, a little weirded out by it, but ya

V: Wow... I don't know what to say

V: What has gotten into you? ;)

Me: You have! Haha

V: Well don't let me stop you from getting off!

Me: Oh, so you want me to keep playing in front of Mary ;)

V: Fuck yes babe... show me how slutty you are...

Those were all the words I needed to hear. I was so turned on that all I cared about was getting off. I propped the phone up on my desk so V could see me on the bed.

"Hey Mary" I said while looking up at her

"Ya?"

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to, well... " I paused before just burting it out "have some cam sex with my girlfriend.... I hope thats OK?" I waited for her response.

Mary looked over to me with a look of shock. I'm sure she was wondering who I was, who her roommate had become.

"Uhhhh... ya... are you sure you don't want me to leave?"

"Oh no! It's fine!... Thanks Mary!" I said back. She didn't know that her being there was what made this all so much fun.