College Games Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at my phone and saw V had started sending me messages.

V: Good girl, tell your roommate what you want to do, no matter how embarrassing it is

V: Now get rid of that blanket

I pulled the blanket off of me exposing my tits to V and Mary, my shirt still pulled up above them. My panties were on display as the blanked moved off my legs.

V: mmmm Steph... you look so hot..

V: I want you to get real nasty for me

V: Do you want to do that?

"Yes... I do" I said back, knowing Mary could hear me. I looked up at Mary with a look of lust and I saw her reach for a pair of headphones to put on.

V: Good

V: Now take off your shirt completely and sit up against the wall.

My shirt slipped over my head and I throw it in the corner. I slide myself across my bed and turn around so I can lean back against the wall. My legs go out straight in front of me and my view is now straight across the room towards Mary.

V: Bend your knees and spread your legs babe

I did as she said. My knees came up closer to my chest and they spread apart. All I was swearing was my panties now and I was wide open for anyone to see. Mary wasn't looking in my direction, but she could see out of the corner of her eye for sure. Her headphones were on and she was trying to ignore me as much as possible, but I knew that was impossible. I sat there waiting for my next instruction.

V: Pull your panties to the side and rub your cunt.

Cunt That word again. It sent shivers through my body as I did I as I was told. My fingers wrapped around the edge of my panties and pulled them to the side exposing my wet cunt. I moved my hand back over top of it and started to slowly rub it.

V: Pinch your nipples...

My other hand moved up and started to play with my tits, pinching each nipple, moving back and forth. I let out a low moan as all of the sensations started to build up in me.

V: Are you my slut?

"Yes" I replied while continuing to play with myself.

V: Tell me what you are...

I knew what V wanted. I knew what she wanted me to say. But Mary was in the room, sitting there, headphones on, but still, maybe she would hear me. I kept playing with myself and delaying.

V: Come on... tell me what you are....

V: Are you afraid that Mary will hear you?

V: Do you care?

I let the question circle in my mind for a minute. Did I care? Did I? Maybe I didn't. I was V's slut, or I wanted to be, or at least I liked the way it felt to be. And Mary was my roommate, my friend even, and I told her I would be doing this with my girlfriend. Maybe all of this was OK, and even if it wasn't I could just play it off as part of V and I playing. These were the thoughts going through my head, working my way up to doing what I knew I would do anyway.

"I'm your slut" I said out loud quietly, trying to avoid Mary from hearing. I kept rubbing my pussy, looking at the camera.

V: Louder... don't you want everyone to know how much of a slut you are for me?

I took a deep breath. I knew I wanted to do it. "I'm your slut" I said louder, closer to a normal volume.

V: Louder...

V: Tell me what you are...

I couldn't stop myself anymore. "I'm your slut!" I said loud. "I'm your slut!" I said again even louder. "I'm your slut!" My hand was rubbing my pussy harder and harder. I wanted nothing more then to fuck myself right there but I wanted to wait for V to tell me too. I was so lost in the moment I didn't care if Mary heard me anymore. I looked up at Mary and she had turned herself to look at me. I didn't notice at first, but she was now staring right at me. Obviously she had heard my little outburst. Her headphones were still on. Her black leggings covered legs closed tight and her her bare arms under her t-shirt on her knees. I could tell she was in shock.

V: What's happening?

"Mary is looking right at me." I don't know if Mary knew what I said, or could hear, her look stayed the same.

V: Show me...

I reached up for my phone and switched the camera view so it was facing backwards now and V was looking at Mary.

V: Wow, I just remembered how sexy she was...

V: You're lucky ;)

I smiled back, looking at the phone, rubbing my pussy the whole time. My mind racing between remembering what V looked like, and seeing Mary in front of me.

V: Slap your pussy

"What?" I replied, looking at my phone in confusion. Do what? V wanted me to do what? My hand kept rubbing my pussy, waiting for V to respond to my question.

V: Slap your pussy slut...

V: Don't you want to do what I say?

V: Don't you want to be a slut?

V: My slut

I couldn't believe what she wanted me to do. In the past we had done a little spanking here and there just for fun, nothing hard, nothing extreme. But now she wanted me to slap my bare pussy right here in my dorm room in front of Mary. The anxiousness kept growing inside of me. I could feel the pressure I was putting on my pussy growing. Just thinking about doing it was turning me on more. I knew I would do what V wanted, and I knew that I wanted to do it.

My head lifted and I looked at Mary to see what she was doing. She was still turned towards me, but trying not to look like she was paying too much attention. Her legs were open now, her black leggings still looking amazing on her toned legs. I closed my eyes and raised my hand and brought it back down against my pussy softly. My eyes shot over to my phone.

V: What was that?

V: I said to slap your cunt, not pat it...

I knew she would say that, I knew I didn't do it hard enough, I knew I wanted to do it harder. My hand rose again and came down harder on my pussy, a light smack sound was the result.

V: mmmm yes babe

V: do it again...

I did as I was told. My hand came down on my pussy harder again "slap". I moaned softly. I loved the feeling of the stinging on my pussy. "SLAP" I hit my pussy harder again. My body gyrated on the bed, my eyes were closed, I wanted more "SLAP!" I hit it harder again.

"Bang" My eyes opened, I looked around and Mary was gone. I felt my face turn red thinking what I had just done, smacking my bare pussy in front of my roommate. What have I done? Unconsciously my hand kept furiously rubbing my pussy. It was hard to wrap my head around how I was feeling. On the one hand I was embarrassed at what I had just done, just like I was in the library, and the common room, and the food hall. But at the same time it all made me so horny, so turned on, and I loved it.

I looked at the screen of my phone.

V: you are such a slut babe

V: I love you

V: Where did Mary go?

"I don't know" I said back. "I think the slapping was too much for her... I'm a little embarrassed that I did that in front of her"

V: I couldn't believe how hard you started slapping your cunt

Cunt. I loved the word, the way it made me feel like a slut. I could feel myself getting close to cumming.

"I just loved it for some reason, the stinging feeling on my pussy, and probably the fact that I was doing it out in the open. The whole thing just turned me on so much"

V: cum for me babe

V: cum for me and tell me what you are...

I read the words and started doing what V wanted. My fingers started to rub my clit hard and fast, I could feel the orgasm growing in my, up through my body.

V: tell me what you are babe

V: tell me what a slut you are

V: what a public slut you are

I rubbed my pussy harder as I read her words and started to say my own.

"I'm a slut... I'm a public slut"

V: louder! Let it go, just say what you feel

"Mmmmm... I'm so fucking horny V... I can't even explain it... I can hardly think about anything else... I'm just so fucking horny!!"

I kept rubbing my pussy, my breathing increased speed as I kept getting closer and closer.

V: keep going babe... keep telling me how you feel

"I feel like a slut... a horny slut that just wants to fuck herself all the time. I want to show off and let everyone know how horny I am. I want you here licking my pussy right now!!"

V: Yes babe... yes... be who you want, do what you want

V: I think it's time to cum, don't you think?

"YES!" I almost screamed as I rubbed my clit even harder. My hand came up and slapped my wet cunt hard and I let out a whimper as I went back to rubbing my clit. I could feel the orgasm growing, rising through my body, I rubbed harder and harder, my hand almost cramping, a bead of sweat slid down my cheek. "FUCCCKKKKKKK" I yelled, I didn't care if anyone heard me. Fuck I would have done it in front of Mary, I just needed to cum so badly. My eyes were sealed as I trembled from the orgasm. I slide down lower in the bed as I continued to come down from the high. I turned my head to the side to look at my phone.

V: Wow babe...

V: that was so fucking hot

V: when you slapped your pussy before you came... wow! I didn't think you liked it that much

I took a deep breath and replied "Ya... I don't know, I kinda like the little bit of pain I guess, something about being punished for being such a slut or something... I don't know" My eyes looked around my room remembering Mary was gone. "Fuck" I said out loud

V: What's wrong?

"I just remembered what I did, and how Mary reacted... I'm just worried it's going to be weird now... well I'm pretty sure it will be"

V: Just talk to her. I'm sure it's alright

V: Plus you're in college... you're supposed to experiment! ;)

"Ya... maybe, I'm just worried"

I laid down on my bed, slid off my panties and pulled the covers over my naked body.

"Hey V... I'm exhausted and need to sleep." I let out a little sigh, genuinely worried about Mary "I love you" My eyes closed as I saw an "I love you slut" pop up on my screen.